[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1467856526502.png (334KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
1467856526502.png
334KB, 422x509px
Why do you think men are so obsessed with getting laid, fellow fembots? Is that like how they validate themselves or something? It's pretty pathetic to be so obsessed with sex that you think it's some sort of injustice that less people want to have it with you than with [x] other group. Really shows the kind of privileged, tragedy-free life that you've had if that's seriously the biggest injustice that you've got to worry about.

And honestly, I'm pretty sure that the reason men have a harder time getting laid anyway is because of their own actions. Because the way that you all view sex is repulsive.
It's either a simpering, thirsty obsession where you barrage girls with manipulative flattery, or it's some sort of gross power dynamic where you think you're a big cool stud for getting laid, and brag to your friends about being an asshole to "sluts", despite you being the biggest slut around.
Or, even worse are those PUA retards who approach strangers on the street as if that would ever be attractive.

There's a huge shortage of men out there who want normal, loving, and mutually-enjoyable sex, while there's a huge surplus of disrespectful sexual degenerates just searching for a warm hole to degrade.
When 80% of the male population thinks that having sex makes you the loser and them a winner, then yeah, obviously the women are going to be less open to casual sex.

So in conclusion, women have an easier time getting laid because men will fuck literally anything, while women have character standards that weed out the assholes. And most of you are assholes.
>>
Assholes are more likely to get laid though
Women don't know what they want

t. Asshole
>>
>>37865302
Sexual selection has always been the female's job in our species since we stopped rape from being common. Men are hardwired to be sex obsessed to ensure our genes are passed on just like any other mammal. Women are hardwired to secure safety and security for her and her offspring. Even though we have layers of society and feminism on top of that that is still the true root of human sexual behaviour and why the genders treat sex so differently.
>>
>>37865380
What they want logically and instinctually are quite differen't. They know a nice guy would be more stable and kind. They prefer assholes because violence, aggressive, or unpredictable behaviour show traits that would be good to protect her. Being a simpering beta nice guy shows nothing but inability to protect and provide.
>>
>>37865455
>differen't
nigga learn 2 english
>>
>>37865380
No they aren't, you asshole. Otherwise you wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>37865455
beta != nice
alpha != abusive

This is just what beta assholes like you tell yourself.
>>
>>37865302
>fembot
stopped reading right there
>>
>>37865488
13/10 response my dude
>>
>>37865526
aggressive does not mean abusive. It just means not being a fucking beta and taking shit from people. It doesn't mean physical aggression it means standing up for yourself more than that.
>>
>>37865302
FUCK OFF WOMEN

Im a asexual male and I've had past gfs claim they feel ugly and unwanted because I never initiate sex. You harpies want men to do alll the work and magically KNOW what you want without telling us

wanting too much sex is a problem
not wanting sex is a problem

men have to not only want sex but demand it from you when you are feeling up to it when there is a harvest moon and low tides. Fuck off
>>
>>37865564
It's not random it's basic social queues. It's not her fault you're too autistic to be able to read them. It's not an authors fault if you're illiterate.
>>
>>37865302
>Why do you think men are so obsessed with getting laid, fellow fembots?
cause the society oversexualize guys and also have higher expectations on them getting laid

>It's pretty pathetic to be so obsessed with sex that you think it's some sort of injustice that less people want to have it with you than with [x] other group
yes, i hate self-pity in all forms though
>>
>>37865618
so too much sex is bad
too little sex is bad
only the right amount of sex is good but these must be carefully analyzed and translated by archaic social ques that women think are obvious?

sounds like a raw deal mang
>>
>>37865302
You are not raising the level of discourse.
I'm tired of seeing this bullshit every day.
I would like very much if something happened so that you stopped making these threads.
>>
>>37865686
So do things to make her want sex if you want more sex you fucking retard. Courtship is a thing in basically every species. You can't expect to be like "LETS PUT IN. OH NOT NOW? FUCKING WOMEN" she'll give you social queues when she wants it AND you can actively make her want it through your actions. The more you know girls the easier this gets it takes no careful analysis it's literally basic social skills.
>>
>>37865406
Are you saying we need to make rape socially acceptable again?
>>
File: food-4.gif (712KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
food-4.gif
712KB, 499x281px
>>37865302
>fellow fembots
yeah, no, don't drag me into your idiocy.
>>
>>37865736
yeah like I said as an asexual its never going to come natural to me. Its like me being confused why giant throbbing dicks dont turn YOU on as a male?

>Bro its not rocket science man meat is just tasty af just put it in your mouth bro
>>
>>37865743
No sexual selection is a good thing. It removes undesirable traits from our gene pool. Get's rid of the uggos so our kids can fuck that grade A primo pussy/cock.
>>
>>37865550
then aggressive is the wrong word. and violence and unpredictable behaviour are a huge turn off and show that traits that i need to protect myself from, you idiot. that's not attractive and not what is meant with "women like assholes".
>>
>>37865884
Why do you think abusive relationships are so common? It's because the traits that keep women safe from outside danger also put them at risk. The women who end up in abusive relationships are just bad at differentiating between will protect me and will hurt me. The desire comes from the same place. The worst thing you can be is meek.
>>
>>37865302
>weed out the assholes
i find that ironic considering that assholes are the most preferred type by women :D. So that plan kinda failed.
>>
>>37865949
so basically if you beat girls they'll like you because they'll think you are strong and alpha? I'll try this if i ever get a gf desu
>>
>>37865970
No they get with you because they think you are strong and alpha and when you beat them they sometimes just take it because love meme and sometimes they call the cops. The cart doesn't come before the horse.
>>
File: 1496219564761-r9k.jpg (38KB, 800x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496219564761-r9k.jpg
38KB, 800x364px
>>37865406

>>stopped rape from being common
What? Lol
>>
>>37866123
You're not forced by law to marry your rape victim anymore and they can abort it (in the civilized world)
>>
>>37866054
yeah but i cant beat up other guys or be dominant in social situations, so maybe if i'm dominant with the gf her brain will think i'm alpha? i think this is finally some useful advice in a femanon thread
>>
>>37865302
>There's a huge shortage of men out there who want normal, loving, and mutually-enjoyable sex, while there's a huge surplus of disrespectful sexual degenerates just searching for a warm hole to degrade.

You aren't wrong but I'm in the 20% that isn't like that and get punished for it constantly. And women also eat it up. There also seems to be no equal 20-20 for the non-normies to share. so what the fuck dude?? fuckin roasties.
>>
>>37866169
Being dominant over other men is 100% exactly what they're looking for.
>>
>>37865564
>You harpies want men to do alll the work and magically KNOW what you want without telling us

because women don't want to take responsibility for their own fucking emotions but for some reason it was a good idea to give them authority in this country by giving them the right to vote without the responsibility.
>>
>>37865618
>social queues

They are appreciated, and often recognised, but ignored, because it doesn't make it that much easier to figure out how it's going to happen, and how to be less awkward about it
>>
>>37865814
sexual selection is pointless because the welfare system and the health care system is a form of dysgenics. The weak are no dying off and the retards with low IQ are reproducing. Human evolution is not going to occur unless we remove the welfare state and only extend health care to the rich.
>>
isn't it obvious? probably socialization.
>>
>>37866509
How is that going to ensure evolution? A retard with an inheritance will still be kept alive. The only way to ensure pure human development would be a meritocracy under a 0% corruption government which is humanly impossible. So in lieu of our perfect race why not try to just be humane?
>>
>>37865302
I just want a girl to cuddle with

Oreganoli
>>
>>37865618
>social queues
nigga it's cues, learn 2 english
>>
>>37867154
Nigga I'm sorry it's just a Mongolian meat stall review board. It won't happen again thanks for the lesson.
>>
>>37867224
yw nigga glad 2 help
>>
>>37865302
Holes can't be robots you stupid slags.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.