[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o8086xyys81vt4806o1_1280.jpg (299KB, 1280x1228px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8086xyys81vt4806o1_1280.jpg
299KB, 1280x1228px
Be yourself

"Be yourself" it'a simple advice that you guys keep getting wrong.
"be yoursel" dosent' mean "do the fuck you want and people will love you".

It means "don't try to be Chad,because you aren't".
You you don't like sport don't obsess about fitness,chanche are you become a gymrat, still a wizard. People who like sport do it effortless, for them it's a PLEASURE to wake up early and go out running. yes,you can force yourself to change habits and of course you can discover new passion but keep prospective in mind.

You can't fascinate a Stacey with yout chivalry if deep down you believe she is inferior and stupid. How can people love you or even just your company if you hate them?

"Be yourself" is about avoidin self deception.
What do you like? What do you want? What are you good at? Are you ok with the price?

Maybe you know that you can get some girls if you are a dealer. You also know how a dealer life usually ends up. And you CHOOSE to avoid this path. So why the anger?

This goes for every choice you do. Be yourself, be coherent. Spend your energy to improve wile being yourself, following what you like.
If errors or rejections occours, and they will ,trust me, you lost nothing, you just learned about who you are.
>>
And to add on to OP's post,

For the love of God leave the 4chan humor ON 4chan. It has no place for the outside world.
>>
File: 1495718811511.png (106KB, 339x413px) Image search: [Google]
1495718811511.png
106KB, 339x413px
Normies be like.

>be yourself
>don't be yourself, you must change

You can't win. Either way, they'll scorn you. Fuck normies.
>>
File: 7438-suora-2.jpg (42KB, 480x685px) Image search: [Google]
7438-suora-2.jpg
42KB, 480x685px
>>37865741

It depends dude, of course there isn't a single,simple answer to all your question nor a solution to all of your problems.

You have to balance, there was an old prayer that goes like:

>God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
>Courage to change the things I can,
>And wisdom to know the difference.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.