[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to have sex with a latina?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: yWcm2zh.jpg (878KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
yWcm2zh.jpg
878KB, 1536x2048px
What's it like to have sex with a latina?
>>
What's it like to have sex?
>>
File: reverse.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
reverse.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
would reccomend
origami
>>
>>37864836
>>37864851
Same as regular sex, feels good although depends on how good you and her are at sex. For the most part better than fapping.
>>
>>37864879
Thanks anon, I might try it someday.
>>
>>37864909
I would recommend trying it at least once.
>>
>>37864879
How did you get her to agree to fuck (if she agreed)
>>
>>37864836

as a mexican......... I'm still virgin.
>>
>>37864936
She was attracted to me and I was to her, invited her round to my house and proceeded to have sex. We watches firefly afterwards because she likes it but I wasn't really a fan.
>>
>>37864996
You sound like a normie... or even a chad
>>
>>37865052
Not really friend just wanted to tell you what happened without showing off.
>>
>>37865062
So are you saying that i could have sex with girls just by asking them?
>>
>>37864836
It's like she's doing a dance for your penis. Similar with black women. Sex with whites is mediocre because they lack rhythm.
>>
>>37865083
Well if you are both attracted to each other then yeah probably.
>>
>>37864836
Like having your face peeled off, hands cut off and having your throat cut with a box cutter while listening to sweet child of mine.

Stay away from my women/property.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.