[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has successfully integrated into normie society here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0340.jpg (90KB, 588x1026px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
90KB, 588x1026px
Who else has successfully integrated into normie society here
>>
>>37864326
Me and 6 of my friends are drinking over D&D this Saturday, does that count?
>>
>>37864326
>talking like blacks make you a normie
PATHETIC
>>
>>37864341
naw but me and my friends are gunna each cheezeburgers and fries over MtG this sat so Im in your boat as well
>>
dont come here please, we dont need more foreigners
>>
>>37864341
>D&D
Nice try, you can't fool me
>>
Haven't had anything resembling a friend since highschool a decade ago. Whenever I force myself to talk to people be they high tier normalfags or low tier geeky twats I realize how I'll never be able to reintegrate into the human world.
>>
File: 1351200048960.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1351200048960.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>friends all went on a USA road trip together
>I went to Moscow alone instead

D e v i l i s h
>>
>be sperg during high school
>no friends
>college
>get roommate who is cool
>join his circle of friends
>fun but still poor college life
>graduate
>most of the circle moves off
>go to grad school
>small class
>make new circle of friends
>we hang out every day
>graduate
>literally all of us stay in town
>friend gets job
>he helps me and another guy in our group get a job in the same company
>we literally have offices next to each other
>circle still hangs out every weekend
>job expands
>buddies moved 10 floors up
>still chill for lunch and the circle still hangs out
>people start getting girlfriends
>and buying homes
>circle gets smaller and smaller
>everyone has a gf or wife now
>circle stops hanging out
>the only one without a gf is me
>my only social interaction is weekday lunch with my 2 buddies

I finally have money and now I'm loneliest I've ever been. I bought a house and a convertible corvette but have no one to experience things with. I get a month of vacation each year and want to travel but have no one to go with. Every time I drive I have to fight the urge of flooring it right into a concrete pylon. Fuck
>>
>>37864359
He's a Mexican.
>>
>>37864495
You're doing better than a lot of people. There was a time when I didn't even have a friend to eat lunch with. I was still holding onto school friends that I hadn't seen since graduation.
>>
>>37864495

>have one and only friend
>he's fit but a manlet and slightly spergy
>went to middle school, high school, and college together
>work in the same company
>hang out all the time
>he could never get a gf for long
>no coworker is a petite girl
>they hit it off
>start dating
>I get invited to hang out at first
>but then they start hanging out with her friends
>I get left out
>get invited to lunch at work with time once a week
>they announced they're getting married

I'm happy for bro but damn am I sad
>>
>>37864495
Be my friend Anon, I'm poor and want a rich friend who will put me in his will.
>>
>>37864326
Hurr durr I am a normie.
>Literally the most autistic replies ever.
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>37864326
I have but I really don't want to and I'm also invited to a roadtrip and we're also going to rent a house.
They keep inviting me out and last month they have invited my the road trip which they're going to in july, they keep inviting me to skype and play shitty vidya like overwatch and league of legends, they add me on their facebook groups so I deleted my facebook and now they added me on their snapchat group.
I honestly don't want this and I have no idea why they keep talking to me, it doesn't matter how big of a depresssive sperg loser I am. THEY. JUST. KEEP. COMMING

FUCKING NORMALS!
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! I DON'T WANNA PARTY, I DONT WANNA PLAY VIDYA WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND I REALLY, REALLY DONT WANNA GO ON A FUCKING 16 HOUR ROADTRIP WITH A BUNCH OF NEUROTYPICALS
JUST... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37864495
I've never had a group of friends in my life. You people don't realize how lucky you are.
>>
>>37864503
Ew a spic gross
>>
>>37864801
why do you even want friends?
friends is just a hassle and when they try to force themselves on to you it's even worse
>>
>>37864783
Spoiler: You are a normalfag

Thats why they keep coming
>>
>>37864829
>You are a normalfag
How can you even say such a thing?
>>
>>37864817
Because I want just one person to validate my existance? You should be glad for what you have, the alternative is far worse.
>>
>>37864817
Maybe because being stuck inside your own head for years gets old? Maybe because for once a real conversation might be nice instead of snide imageboard posts?
Maybe because having a group of friends makes it 1000 times easier to get a gf or good job? Maybe because it would be nice to have something to do besides sit in front of the computer on a Friday night?

You have no idea what it's like to be rejected by your own species.
>>
File: 111280.jpg (1008KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
111280.jpg
1008KB, 1280x850px
>>37864849
>because I want just one person to validate my existance
again, why? what do you get out of someone else knowing about you? The less others know about you the safer you are
>the alternative is far worse
I've been there and it's not

>>37864855
>Maybe because being stuck inside your own head for years gets old?
That's what you have the internet for

>Maybe because for once a real conversation might be nice instead of snide imageboard posts?
meh, I have aspergers so I really don't do conversations

>Maybe because having a group of friends makes it 1000 times easier to get a gf or good job?
>actually thinks 3d gf will make everything better
>actually thinks you're able to get a gf letalone keep a stable relationship
>education and experience get's you a job wagecuck

>Maybe because it would be nice to have something to do besides sit in front of the computer on a Friday night?
Then do something else? Nobody is stopping you

>You have no idea what it's like to be rejected by your own species.
I kinda do, I was bullied and left out of every social group every single school year and it wasn't until when I became a shut in adult that people started reaching out to me, and I absolutelly hate it
>>
>>37864938
>That's what you have the internet for
The internet is not an adequate source of socialization

>meh, I have aspergers so I really don't do conversations
Good for you

>actually thinks 3d gf will make everything better
>actually thinks you're able to get a gf letalone keep a stable relationship
>education and experience get's you a job wagecuck
No but a gf once in a while would be a lot better than permanent nothingness
And connections are what gets GOOD jobs. Anyone can get something shitty if they lower their standards to slave conditions.

>Then do something else? Nobody is stopping you
Doing things alone gets really really old after a matter of years especially when you look around and realize you're the only one alone

>I kinda do, I was bullied and left out of every social group every single school year and it wasn't until when I became a shut in adult that people started reaching out to me, and I absolutelly hate it
If you hated it so bad you'd block and ignore them but you actually like it. You're probably some teenager thinking you look cool on the internet for playing the le misanthrope card while actually still chilling with your bros @ the club regularly
>>
File: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (105KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [Google]
6uBSQVQ.jpg
105KB, 1280x825px
>>37865043
>And connections are what gets GOOD jobs
if you know what job is "good" for you then you probably know which education you need to pursuit it. No job is going to magically pop up just becuase you have friends

>Doing things alone gets really really old after a matter of years especially when you look around and realize you're the only one alone
Unless you live on a deserted island there is shitloads of things you can do with other people; join a club, go to a bar, attend a local gathering, festival or concert, go to a gym etc. I live 3 hours away from any city and even out here in the middle of nowhere rural shithole stuff happens al lthe time.
If you really want friends you would have done these things, sounds like you're just making excuses just to fuel your own self pity

>block and ignore them
that doesn't work outside the internet sadly

>You're probably some teenager thinking you look cool on the internet for playing the le misanthrope card
that's pretty ironic

damn... being a neurotypical sounds like a hassle
>>
>>37865180
>thinking a good education is what gets you a job and not connections
You fell for the meme. College is for networking.
>>
>>37864326
Please don't come to Florida.

Nobody wants you here.
>>
>>37865242
>America, where education is so shit and it's considered a meme
>>
>>37864783
just say yes and fuck their boipuccis
>>
>>37864326
Where do I even find friends? I'm 22 yo collage dropout.
>>
>>37865385
I'm op. I spent 2010 to 2015 friendless. Fortunately I had friends in middle school. I just stalked middle school friends on their social media accounts and got back in touch with them.
>>
>>37864419
you realized you made a hueg mistake yea? I mean unless you have family/friends there?
>>
>>37865276
No one wants to be in Florida, cunt. It's the only tropically climated state with a beach on the East coast, we just pretend it's not trashy as fuck because it's the only decent place to vacation when you're not rich
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.