[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I chad now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 148.jpg (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
23KB, 300x100px
This morning at a friend's house after ripping bongs, a girl friend in the group was kind of flirting with me.. but like whatever I'm breaking up with my gf soon (pretty muc hbecause i can't stand the guilt from cheating on her previously) and so the girl and I started getting touchy and slept together, no penetration I did score a blowjob though which was nice.
eventually we all parted ways and later on I saw a message from this asian girl i know lives down the street a few blocks and she said no-one was home, so I caught the bus and went to her house.
i buzzed the door and walked up stairs until she was greeting me at the door.
>My golden rule is always assert dominanace.
so i kissed her straight away and grabbed that plump chink booty.
we went upstairs once again and I had her sit down and blow me to start off, I soon got frustrated and wanted more of her so I instructed for her to sit on the bed doggy style.
i started banging her, slowly her anime~ squeals are cute and make me want to turn her into a hentai.
i fuck her harder eventually we are getting louder and the bed is creaking on the floorboards while i'm pounding into this once was innocent asian slut.
>hmu for further details<
On my way home I saw a girl I know from primary school, she recognised me before i sat down, thankfully we began talking and continued to until the bus terminated where i was to catch the train.
I caught the train to my desired destination and walked to my friends house, we smoked bongs and watched netflix and smoked more bongs.
I, now have finished my journey from the outside world and am now back home, still with my poor grammar and spelling.,
>>
Holy fucking sage
>>
>>37863889
Exactly. It goes in all fields.
>>
same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same same
>>
>next weekend
>horny as shit
>spent all day fapping and still horny
>desperate for sex
>remember the trap
>text her Netflix and chill bullshit
>it works
>go over to her place
>watch some stupid romcom
>she starts cuddling
>then kisses me
>man tongue down my throat
>boner is kill
>starts rubbing my crotch
>boner is back
>undoes my pants and goes to town
>ah fuck it
>get into it and get naked
>put on condom and bend her over
>dick and balls in my face
>hesitate
>she gets up and pushes me down
>then gets ontop of me and starts riding me
>cum
>when I pull out she lets off the nastiest fart ever
>that's when I notice she sweaty and smells like a dude
>she's still on top of me wagging her dick in my face like she wants me to suck it
>say I have to go to the bathroom
>come out and make up bullshit excuse that I need to leave
>she looks disappointed
>promise I'll make it up to her
>leave and block her number
>>
>>37864042
Congratulations you're gay now
>>
>>37863835
>smoking bongs
It's called a bowl

Leave this board and never come back homie
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.