[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My crush just admitted that he's a sexual sadist. Should I run?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4145.jpg (60KB, 389x386px)
IMG_4145.jpg
60KB, 389x386px
My crush just admitted that he's a sexual sadist. Should I run?
>>
>>37863519
Nowhere to hide.
>>
>>37863519
nah just embrace it domboy
>>
Yes. Also if you are a gay stop being gay, it's bad.
>>
>>37863548
Im a girl (girl)

SDGLKCgbjh
>>
Had a girl tell me this not that long ago. She had just woken up and snap chatted me saying she was having "sexually sadistic dreams."

I wasn't sure what to make of it.

I wrestled with her the other night drunk off our asses on some moonshine and from that I can confirm that she likes to be choked.
>>
>>37863519
>Should I run?
That only means you'll be tired while your ass is being gaped
>>
You should pre-stretch your anus.
>>
>>37863569
>confirm that she likes to be choked.
Doesn't that mean she had a sexual masochistic dream?
>>
>>37863519
I would like to rape you
>>
>>37863519
>>37863562
honestly people that admit that usually aren't good news... really wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>37863639
She could be both sadistic and masochistic
>>
>>37863562
Post thigh highs. Time stamp ASAP. Please go on in detail about this boy. O
>>
>>37863704
Why do you think that anon? He's pretty normal aside from that.
>>
>>37863562
Pick me instead. I am still sexually dominant but at least not a sadist.
>>
>>37863519

No, just make sure you have a safe word. My fetish is to "raped" and my bf fucks me whenever he wants regardless of my protests. The more I resist the more he likes it. He doesn't stop unless I say the safeword
>>
Yes, but you won't. Just let it happen and get cucked.
>>
File: 1464176662563.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464176662563.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>37863793
>I am sexually dominant
>have to beg for scraps on r9k
>>
I enjoy slapping, biting, choking and generally dominating women in bed and I don't consider myself a sadist. There's a certain level of roughness that's simply hot.

If he literally derives sexual pleasure from your pain, get the fuck away.
>>
>>37863832
You just like rough fucking
It's not rape
>>
>>37863519
That's literally a benefit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.