[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a story all about how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 10

File: The Grafics Lebowski No glasses.jpg (450KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Grafics Lebowski No glasses.jpg
450KB, 1280x1024px
>be me
>25, married, have 2 month old daughter
>beginning of april, she gets a weird mark on her face
>take her to hospital, she's okay, nothing bad
>hospital calls CPS
>deal with CPS for awhile
>they say we need to go do full medical workup
>go to Tacoma, she gets xrayed
>possible skull fracture (ends up not being one)
>entire time CPS is pressuring my wife and I to "fess up" or we lose our daughter to foster care
>detectives show up
>wife is interviewed first
>hear hysterical crying from down the hallway
>I'm interviewed next
>they ask me about the mark on her face
>tell them we thought it was from a bandage wrap tube she slept on (we actually did think this, there's evidence in the police report)
>they tell me my daughter has two fractured ribs
>have absolute mental breakdown
>either I tell them bullshit and confess to doing something I didn't or my daughter is taken away forever
>tell them I squeezed her too hard and "heard a pop" (we have no idea how she actually got two fractured ribs but whatever happened was obviously an accident)
>tell them the mark on her face was caused by me biting her
>arrested for Assault of a Child in the Second Degree, special allegation Domestic Violence
>currently out on bail and facing 3 year prison sentence for protecting my daughter from being taken away for something we could not explain

I'm also in the news. The newspaper for the whole county I live in completely demonized me and made it impossible to get a job anywhere or even like, go out in public by myself. I've gotten assaulted on the street.

Ask me fucking anything I guess.
>>
>>37862980
what the fucking shit dude... You aren't even really saying you didn't do it. Are you mentally insane?? also link news stories
>>
>>37863033
I didn't do any of what I confessed to.
Like any of it. We had no idea what happened to my daughter but it was like, either I say I did that shit or they would take her away from us.
She's now in custody of her mother, which I wanted, and I have a NCO against my daughter for the next two years if not more.

The news article has my full name. I'm sure if you dig for it someone will find it.

....fuck it. Why not.
http://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news/2017/04/26/man-charged-assaulting-7-week-old-daughter/100954824/
>>
Why did you say you did something you didn't? That was dumb. Did your wife do something to cause this? wtf?
>>
>>37863067
You do realize cops often use confessions under duress meaning they lie to get you to confess to something even if you didn't do it??

You do realize it was either you or your wife that harmed your child? and if it was you and don't remember or are lying about it you're crazy. Otherwise if it wasn't you it was your wife, who will most likely keep hurting your daughter while you're locked away, right?
>>
>>37863067
Your wife has some explaining to do.
>>
>>37863072
They were pressuring us. They drilled it into our heads that if one of us didn't say something, because neither of us knew what happened to her, that they would take her away and place her in foster care. No chance of our family fighting for her.

I've taken into very deep consideration that it may have been my wife that hurt her. I wouldn't ever dare harm my little girl. And believe me if my wife does do anything there will be so much hell to pay.
>>
>>37863067
you're an idiot for not thinking admitting to child abuse was going to have severe ramifications.

Also, your wife is probably beating your child
>>
>>37863082
And yes I'm very much aware. Unfortunately, in a state of complete panic and utter duress, I wasn't thinking too clearly aside from [SAVE MY DAUGHTER] and nothing else.
>>
>>37862980
>protecting my daughter from being taken away
you mean "preventing" not "protecting"

why would they take her away anyway? why not leave her with the mother? she's apparently testifying for the prosecution, according to the article you linked.

you did it, you horrible nigger
>>
>>37863105
Have you even talked to a lawyer at all yet? Have you gone to court at all? what's the fucking deal. I don't believe this is real at all.
>>
>>37863104
I do trust her.

Understand, guys, that at 7 weeks and possibly earlier depending on when the injuries occurred, babies are extremely fragile. Picking them up wrong, small bumps, anything could do significant damage. I myself handled her like the most fragile glass on earth.
>>
>>37863104
>Also, your wife is probably beating your child

This.
>>
>>37863093
I don't know how you were so naive about the justice system, and didn't realize the cops were bluffing, or that you could just walk away from an admission like that, they take your kids away for missing too much school, let alone beating them
>>
>>37863067
It doesn't say he was in the Navy. Not gonna believe it's really him until then.

If it is him, lol of fucking course he did it
>>
>>37863118
I went to jail for two and a half weeks. I've been to court a few times and the last of which to sign a continuance. I'll be doing that for awhile.

I've got a private attorney that I've talked to. This entire case is, according to him, a fucking shit show.
>>
>>37863141
dude were you in the navy

like uhh radio maybe
>>
Holy fuck, you completely and utterly just fucked yourself over by confessing.

Why did you do that?
>>
>>37863134
Wait what? What does the navy have to do with it?
I actually can't be in the Navy. Medical reasons.
>>
File: 1494410694715.png (590KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1494410694715.png
590KB, 894x894px
>>37863141
What's worse, never seeing your kid again, or knowing your entire community thinks you're a scumbag?
>>
>>37863168
Because the whole day was nothing but stress and panic and the moment they told me about her ribs I broke and stopped thinking rationally.
>>
>>37863169
were you like a contractor then maybe
>>
Did you really fall for the oldest "confess or horrible things will happen to you" trick in the book? Wow man!
>>
>>37863174
I would take anything over never seeing my kid again. So easily having everyone think I'm a scumbag.

>>37863183
I haven't worked for the Navy in any shape, form or fashion.
>>
>>37863196
Indeed, having had a few experiences with the cops at a younger age is a blessing in disguise I guess, really teaches you not to trust anything they say without a lawyer, and also that if they're asking for your cooperation, it generally means they don't have shit.
>>
>>37863196
Yeah. I'm a fucking idiot, I know.

See, simultaneously they wouldn't let my wife be in the same room as my daughter for hours, until they got word of my confession and THEN finally let my wife see her.
Had I not said anything, that very may well have been the last day either of us would see her.

My wife had four miscarriages before my daughter. I wasn't going to let anyone take that away from her.
>>
File: image.png (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
179KB, 768x1024px
a baby isn't *that* fragile you f*kn retard, and a possible skull fracture, two broken ribs, and a marked face indicates a high level of a abuse, see pic related

you did it, or your wife did it, or you both did it

or maybe it was your wife's boyfriend

you scum
>>
>>37863228
And now you're going to prison, and are going to be separated from her anyway. You really didn't think this through
>>
>>37863228
That's what a lawyer is for, if they didn't charge you with anything, and can't prove you abuse children, then even if they take your child away you can get her back, and she's so young its not like it would be a traumatic separation, this is what consulting a lawyer is for.

I mean, you've seen a lawyer already you've said, can't really blame the cops either, as >>37863255
said, it obviously look like you're abusing your kid.
>>
>>37863180

Idiot. Why in the fuck haven't you withdrawn your confession and being obtained under duress yet?

And why does that news article say your wife saw you being rough with your baby?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 714x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 714x177px
>>37863255
this pic actually, not the one with the story, if it's even you, maybe you're a relative or friend trying to get him off the hook
>>
>>37863255
Had I done it I wouldn't have said shit during the confession because I'd be that level of fucking scum enough to just let them take her away.
Take away from this that I'm probably the stupidest person on the planet but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be a shitty, abusive dad.

>>37863271
Because they coerced her too, just like they did me. She experienced the same if not higher level of duress and they convinced her to throw me under the fucking bus.
>>
A kid that young isn't even capable of hurting itself. It was you, your wife or anyone you let in your house, shit doesn't happen by magic.
>>
Sounds bad man. America sounds so fucked up that way. Anyway excuse to stick you in jail so you can work for under a dollar an hour for a major corporation.

Hope it gets straighten out, but you're in the USA.
>>
>>37863268
What it's actually looking like right now is either they drop the charges completely because they didn't ask if I wanted to waive my right to remain silent or they're going to drop my charge to Assault 4 which is a misdemeanor. I'm probably not going to prison. And on top of that, he's going to prove my confession was BS through duress during the confession. So there's also that stuff.
>>
>>37863308
I'm not denying that it didn't happen by accident. I couldn't tell you, if it was my fault, when it might have happened, but I never purposely hurt my child. I cannot say the same for my wife, however.
>>
>>37863317
Good I guess, it shocks me that two adults were that easy to manipulate though, both you admitting to it, and your wife fucking you over. Neither of you sound "adult" enough to have kids.
>>
>>37863341
We didn't plan a child from the get-go, and I didn't wanna have a kid until I turned 30. So yeah dude I completely agree with you.
>>
>>37863125
No, this is wrong. The bones of babies are very elastic and to fracture her ribs she would've been exposed to severe pressure
>>
>>37863331
Well if it wasn't you it was her. Divorce her immediately once all this is over
>>
>>37863358
That's also something I've been told, but I've never personally done anything that would warrant being called even moderate pressure.
>>37863360
That's probably what I'm going to do, man. I can't trust anyone anymore, not even my own fucking wife, like dude my life got fucking flipped.
>>
>>37863317
Yeah it's a lawyers job to paint a happy outcome, it's how they sell their services.

But that happy outcome is only a possibility. And even here on this board the story is so wild and inconsistent, that I wouldn't be surprised if you got the maximum sentence.

Those injuries happened. It was you, your wife, both of you, someone else, you and someone else, your wife and someone else, you and your wife and someone else.

I'm thinking it was you. Babies don't "accidentally" get two broken ribs, a possible skull fracture, and a mark on their face.
>>
>telling him to confront and divorce the wife when he's not even remotely sure that the wife did it
yes, why not fuck his life up even more
>>
>>37863406
To clear something up, the possible skull fracture was just a bad image on the xray and that her skull and brain are perfectly fine.

And whether or not you think I did it is fine. Everyone else around here thinks I did it. I wish you wouldn't but there's not a whole heck of a lot I can do about it anymore.
>>
>>37863409
This

If she's been miscarrying 8 times before she would not be hurting the child intentionally. Probably she somehow royally fucked up and dropped the child and didn't tell. Do you have stairs in thhe house? A big dog?
>>
>>37863409
Yeah, I'm sure the baby did it to itself.

The baby is 7 weeks old, and has presumably had little to no contact with anyone aside from the parents, meaning either he did it, or his wife did it. Babies don't just start getting broken bones because they fell.
>>
>>37863409
Who did it then? The kid can't hurt itself it's an infant. If he did it then the wife and kid deserve better, if she did it she's a psycho and he deserves better.
>>
>>37863452
>>37863447
also the fact that she told the cops he did it, even under "duress" that's real shitty. Imo everything points to the wife
>>
>>37863438
We had four cats. None of which she wanted to get rid of even though I almost fought her about the wellbeing of our child in a house full of the fucking animals.

I'm thinking she dropped her or she's the one that squeezed her too hard. I don't know. I really don't.

>>37863447
>>37863452
It may have been one of her friends that we've had watch my daughter on multiple occasions prior to all the shit too. She either covered for herself or one of her friends. I don't really know.
>>
>>37863476
is that friend a male?
>>
>>37863438
Or just maybe, she didn't miscarry 8 times and has some serious issues. If he genuinely wasn't the one who did it. She is the ONLY other person who could've done it.
>>
>>37863476
Women are generally selfish, I doubt your wife would lie for a friend at possibly her own expense
>>
>>37863476
If that IS actually your story. What's up with
>said she had seen Sanderson handle the girl roughly.
>>
>>37863496
She might. At which point he's a huge idiot for admitting it and taking the blame upon himself. Why? Because he's utterly fucked now and if he wasn't the one who did it but the Mother or one of the Mothers friends he was ALL that stood between them and the baby. That she instantly fell back un blaming him should've been a huge red flag.

If he genuinely wasn't it and that would be his story. Then the baby is in mortal danger and might very well die because of his lie about being the guilty party.
>>
>>37863492
None that I know of.

>>37863513
Coerced, probably, into saying that, or she's an evil cunt trying to get rid of me because I'm nothing but a sperm donor to her and she's cheating on me, one of the two.
>>
Your wife is abusing your child you fuckin' idiot.
>>
>>37863537
You should honestly know before you marry and have a kid with her if she's that kinda person.
>>
>>37863537
lol, and you call this girl you don't trust at all your wife. Mustve been a shotgun wedding. Hope she's at least pretty
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 361x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 361x456px
>>37863528
I noticed (and the courts will notice) this and other red flags.

>>37863492
OP needs to answer this already, pic possibly related
>>
>>37863105
>save my daughter
>by giving her up to the woman responsible
holy fuck how can you be so stupid
>>
>>37863552
Answered a few posts up. None that I know of.

>>37863551
It wasn't, actually. I trusted her completely. I loved the fuck out of her. She didn't seem like the kind of person to throw me under the bus.

>>37863576
Hindsight is 20/20. I wish I had it then because I didn't even think that at the moment.
>>
>>37863537
>None that I know of
What kind of answer is that? How many of your wife's friends looked after the baby?

I'm guessing drugs are involved, maybe meth.
>>
>>37862980
Well don't have kids right?
>>
>>37863587
I've met a majority of her friends and the ones my wife has had watch her. Maybe at some point one of her friends had a male with them. That's entirely possible.
>>
>>37863591
Yeah dude. I'm not having another one. Ever again after this. I'm getting my shit tied up for fucking real dude. Winkey Blinkey the one eyed sergeant is gonna be firing blanks from now on.
>>
>>37863599
Normal people don't hurt babies, when you only see them occasionally they're the most amazing things in the world to the vast majority of people, the much more likely culprit is someone who's with it constantly, or you or your wife
>>
>>37863476
How did you afford the 150k bail?
>>
>>37863623
That's a reasonable conclusion.

>>37863629
They saw it fit for some unknown reason to drop it to 25k and I paid the bond.
>>
This is so fucking fake. It's just another larper getting details from an article. Get a life dude.
>>
>>37863599
So a 7 week old baby was already looked after several times by "several" friends? At only 7 weeks? Why?

This whole shitshow stinks. I wouldn't be surprised if they're quietly preparing a case against the mother as well.
>>
>>37863659
This is a good point. Upboat for you
>>
>>37863659
At this point, if he is being honest. It's all but certain it was the wife. Would align with the "accidental" miscarriages she had. And he just basically gave her free reign and access to the baby by eliminating himself from the equation.
>>
>>37863641
>some unknown reason
hmmm...
Care to post any documents connected to the case?
>>
>>37863648
Lol. I desperately wish this story wasn't about me. I'm fucking terrified dude.

>>37863659
Yeah it's a complete shit show.
Everything about it. I wish I knew whether or not the prosecution actually has anything.
Really the only reason they'd drop my bail so low on an Assault 2 charge is if they hardly have anything on me.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (317KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
317KB, 1200x1600px
To everyone wanting proof I'm the actual dude, here you go.

Word up.
>>
Also, referring to my case number, triple 6 get, I guess
>>
>>37863174
You can gave many kids but only one life, not a hard question.
>>
>>37863736
Wife beat kid blame on man everyone believe because wife is female how could girl hit kid must be guy.
>>
Keep us updated on how this all goes OP
>>
Get them to examine the bite mark and your tooth structure
>>
Now youll never be able to protect your daughter from the spirit i sent. You shouldnt have called me a pathetic virgin. They are very defensive of me
>>
>>37863297
Holy shit, cucked by the police and your wife!
>>
>>37862980
You must document the story and be as public as you can CPS are fucked up and they abuse and ruin the kids they kidnap from loving parents like you and your wife. Sure they have a real legit purpose but for a long time they have been pushing past boundaries. You need to go public with this make youtube videos maybe speak to conspiracy theorists as they hate the CPS. Other families need to be warned.
>>
>>37864025
This they wanted to take our little brother away because he had little bruises on his leg. The kid has always been active its normal to get some bumps while youre being retarded. I sure as hell had plenty growing up
>>
>>37862980
>>37863067
If you didn't do it, means your wife did it you fucking retard.
You just doomed your own daughter.
>>
File: 1459879006007.png (723KB, 536x702px) Image search: [Google]
1459879006007.png
723KB, 536x702px
>>37864096
Also this. Why do you think she easily threw the blame on you? A two month old isnt around too many people
>>
>>37862980
>normie problems
Leave
>>
>>37863067
You're fucking retarded to admitting to it then you literally ruined your own life and you complained,you didn't even try and explain when you first saw the mark or that it could be an incident/accident that occured or call a fucking lawyer

>I didn't assault my child,what should i tell them
>"Hey officer I squeezed my daughter till her ribs fractured and bit her on the face"
>>
>>37864145
And this. I hope your daughter gets killed by your wife and Tyrone stabs you for hurting little children

>dat culd hav bin muh daughter craka
>>
File: 1497731743648.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497731743648.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>37864157

Also this. I personally think this is bait
>>
Hey OP you ever heard of the Louise Woodward case?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Woodward_case

Kinda similar.
>>
If you really cared about your daughter's safety wouldn't you want her in your custody? You pretty much guaranteed that will never happen. If you wife wanted to restrict your visitation rights completely she'd have a good case for it...

Now she and her friends and fuckbuddies are free to physically and emotionally abuse your daughter while you watch from the sidelines because in the eyes of the public you're the piece of shit and she's the victim.

You blew it. Not suggesting anything but if that happened to me I'd probably hang myself.

Not to mention when you are released from prison or whatever harsh sentence you will no longer be allowed around children. See if you ever get a gf again with av rep like that.
>>
>>37863736
Why don't you just tell the cops everything you're telling us? Talk to your wife, blackmail the bitch with something until she confesses
>>
>>37864230
He wanted to do that movie thing where the hero sacrifixes himself for the greater good but thats not how reality works and why he is larping.
>>
>>37862980
This is what you get for getting married and ignoring MGTOW posts.
>>
good intentions ruined by being an absolute fucking retard, have fun getting fucked up in prison
>>
I've heard a lot of stories like this over the years and I believe OP. There's been an overwhelming amount of cases where children have been removed from homes on suspicion of abuse at the hands of the parents only for it be later discovered that an animal was involved or that the child had a congenital condition rendering them abnormally fragile.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/8703817/Social-workers-accused-parents-of-bone-disease-baby-of-child-abuse.html

>the team of social workers accused a mother of abusing her baby son, when in fact he was suffering from a rare bone disease
>parents Paul Crummey and Amy Garland were horrified when doctors told them their baby son, Harrison, had eight fractures in his arms and legs just weeks after he was born

Get your kid tested OP.
>>
>>37863255
This

Ogirrinal
>>
>>37863331
You are such an obvious liar. You can't tell if you done it?? I think you would know for sure, you either broke your babys ribs and bit its face or you didn't. You did it, didn't you? And you're posting here in some sort of denial, trying to convince yourself you didn't do it.
Because if you REALLY didn't do this, you would 100% know then that it was your wife.
>>
>>37864427
I dunno man, it's weird when people like you bring up exceptions/rare cases to justify something.

Its kind of lazy, because you're not looking at this specific case and its details, you're just pushing your anti-government agenda, also OP is in the US, not UK.
>>
>>37865058
And if my child had those injuries which I knew for I fact I didn't cause, I wouldn't even doubt that my spouse had done it for a second. I would kill her for hurting my baby. It's either her or you.
>>
What the fuck?

Why would you admit to doing something you didn't do?

Why would you trust people who were blackmailing you into false confessions?

Man.
>>
OP never addressed
>>37863587
whether drugs are in any way involved here, and Bremerton is pretty low income, I wouldn't be surprised if he and his wife and their friends live in a trailer park and do meth.

Even if OP isn't directly involved he may be indirectly involved, or be covering for some person or persons.

The police/prosecutors never tell you all they know. OP has every reason to be worried.
>>
>>37865091
>also OP is in the US, not UK

Pretty sure diseases don't care what nationality a person is.
>>
>>37862980
goddamn you're fucking dumb

take this as a lesson whoever is reading this, dont be dumb like this guy dont let anyone pressure you into a false admission

christ you're fucking dumb, thats enough 4chan for today
>>
>>37863435
Dude, I'm a parent. Has anyone looked into the possibility that the injuries were caused during birth? If it's a vaginal birth there's a lot of shoving and metal instruments around.
>>
>>37862980
Did you even get a lawyer before making that statement??
>>
>>37863093
How does a 7 WEEK old baby just magically get broken ribs? Either you're a fucking liar and are guilty as sin, or your a neglectful piece of shit and you're still guilty as sin. Let's be real here. Did someone just come through the window and punch your fucking infant while you weren't looking, my guy? Come the fuck on. The other people here might not know how babies work due to lack of experience, but I fucking well do. You abused that poor child. At 7 weeks they can barely roll over on their own, people. They're just starting to be able to pick up their head on their own. There's no way the kid did it to themself and there is no reason for a child that tiny to be alone long enough for that to have happened.
>>
>>37862980
Why are you such a fucking retard? Getting tricked by a couple of small town donut eaters into confessing to a serious crime. How stupid are you?
>>
>>37862980
You should consider this >>37863090
If your wife had something to do with it, you fucked up beyond what you previously intended.
>>
Ppl need to stop confessing to shit they didn't do.
>>
>>37862980
The police lie. ALL THE TIME.
>>
You've had four miscarriages but the kid was an unwanted accident? Makes no sense.

Anyway if the child really was unplanned and unwanted she could be taking her frustrations out on it. Maybe some extreme form of postpartum depression that she hasn't told you about.
>>
>>37865304
So were your kids born with broken ribs? Anyone you know? Any proof at all that it's a common occurrence?

Then shut the fuck up stupid.
>>
>>37865613
Don't call me stupid. Educate yourself, birth injuries are very common. Don't you ever notice kids with really fucking strange shaped heads? That's from a Ventouse, they literally suck the baby out.
>>
>>37863067
You fucking idiot, you do realize that your wife was almost certainly the one who abused your kid, right? Jesus fucking christ, normies are retarded.
>>
File: 1496538666347.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1496538666347.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
ITT: retard OP dooms his child to live with am abusive mother that will beat the child whenever she gets frustrated, AND ruined his life in the process.

Stupid fucking normies. If we're lucky, she'll just lose it and kill the kid. If we're unlucky, she'll torment it for its whole life and make the kid wish they were never born. This is on you, OP.
>>
Never say shit to anything to police/CPS/who-the-fuck-ever without consulting an attorney. I really hope this is fake news for your sake
>>
>>37865388
Did you forget that the mom is there too? Women are responsible for 70% of all child abuse. It's almost guaranteed she's the one who broke the kids ribs and hurt its face.
>>
>>37862980
Your wife did it dude, Are you retarded? It wasn't you, so who else could have done it? what you think the child just magically broke 2 ribs and a skull fracture??? Man you're dumb as bricks. LOL why do you think you received all the blame and not the woman? Why do you think she was crying hysterically and not you? She's probably ready to file a divorce on your ass and cheat any second now.
>>
>>37863067
This is clearly bait nigga. Nobody can clearly be this retarded. Plus you're on r9k and you have a 2 month old daughter. Your life is already fucked m8, time for your game over.
>>
>>37865178
I noticed this too.
I live in the Midwest and meth heads do shit like this all the time. I remember one of my mom's coworkers literally throwing her baby in the trash while she was on meth.
>>
>>37865451
Nice try antifa
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.