[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you pleasure a woman sexually? I got a gf a while ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1497930249937.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1497930249937.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
How do you pleasure a woman sexually?
I got a gf a while ago
And I worry once we end up having sex I'll have no idea what to do
Sure, I get the put dick in hole and pound part
That's easy
But how do you finger?
Give a woman oral?
It's a fucking mystery
>>
lick her cervix
>>
File: 1428379746299.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428379746299.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>37862842

Man you worry over nothing. Here are some tips.

Search up some techniques to use, but remember that every girl is different. Always focus the clit, especially with oral, and if you are fingering her make sure to make a "Come here" motion with your finger and dig around until you find a spot that you see makes her visually move or moan loudly. Once you find it, remember it and push it hard. Slip multiple fingers in if she seems capable of handling it and is wet enough. Kiss her everywhere. The neck, the stomach, tits. Bitches love that kind of shit. Oral is simple enough, pray she doesn't taste like shit and rapidly lick the fuck out of her pussy, focusing the clit as much as possible.

Idk all in all just focus on what makes her squirm and moan the most. The more you two mess around, the more you will learn exactly what buttons to press.
>>
>>37862842
Women have different preferences, but let me tell you what works for me.

It's all about the anticipation. Don't immediately start pinching her nips or rubbing her clit.
Teasingly run your hands around her breasts, occasionally giving them a soft caress.
By the time you reach the nipples, she's already giving you soft moans.

Same rule applies for the vagina. Caress her legs and thighs. Her pussy should come to your hand, not the other way around.
Use every tool you have simultaneously. Kiss her neck, nibble on her earlobes, run your free hand all over her body. Variation is key here.

When she's getting close, go all in. Go for repetitive movements, no more variation. Do not ease up unless she tells you to.

When she's done, let her go to town on your dick until she's recovered, then pick a position you both feel comfortable with and penetrate her, or let her guide you in.
>>
>>37862998
>>37862992
Man thats such a pain
I wish i gad a gf (male)
Dicks are so much easier to pleasure
>>
>>37863020
If the act of pleasuring a girl doesn't excite you you're not doing sex right.
>>
>>37863020
To me, seeing a girl red faced, soaking wet and out of breath infront of me is the ultimate satisfaction. I love pleasuring them.
>>
>>37863020
Generally takes longer for me to cum than my gf. She always complains about shoulder ache too.
>tfw deathgrip
>>
>>37862998
This is pretty good advice.
t. total fucking virgin but that's how I imagine getting fucked would be nice
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.