[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies say highschool and college are the best years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1489356632506s.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1489356632506s.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
Why do normies say highschool and college are the best years of your life?

In reality they are the worst. The last time I was truly happy was in elementary school.
>>
>>37862731
Wow, this is relatable.
But its quite explainable I think - to put simply normies had good time at school and college, robots didn't
>>
>>37862731
It's the best you'll ever feel physically and mentally. A tiny amount of responsibilities with a maximum amount of freedom in the prime of your life.
>>
I've never heard anyone say high school is the best years of your life, you fucking idiot. Are you 15?
>>
>>37862731
Cause you get drunk, fuck strangers and don't have to wageslave. Obviously without those things it isn't great
>>
>>37863300
Sure having no money,no car and not of legal age to actual do anything is maximum amount of freedom m8.

also working > studying shitty useless things.
>>
>>37863334
>fuck strangers
>get drunk
get outta here degenerate normie scum
>>
>>37862731
I haven had one good year since I turned 15, 23 now life is fucking miserable
>>
>>37863412
I didn't say I did those things you stupid fucking illiterate cunt.
>>
>>37863300
>best ill ever feel?
This is fucking b8 everyday is a fucking misery there is no joy left fuck you cunt
>>
>>37863437
>without those things it isn't great
so clearly you want to do that and support degeneracy
>>
>>37862731
I'm a virgin robot and high school SUCKED. College is the best time of my life now that I've accepted my robothood. I'm not a brainlet so I actually enjoy academics. It's fucking awesome that I get to do my favorite thing all fucking day and get rewarded with good marks which earns me GBPs with mom.

Just accept you'll die a virgin and start working on the other things you enjoy and are passionate about.
>>
>>37863473
>called out on being unable to interpret English
>pivot to equally stupid accusation
Jesus Christ cunt you are fucking stupid
>>
>>37863356
There are these things called friends and experiences that you have to make up for the lack of money and time spent studying (though school is so easy Idk why that's your issue). Pointless to try to understand if you can't.

>>37863449
No need to reeee yourself into a fit you asked why normies think college is the best time of their lives, I answered.
>>
>>37863356
If you weren't a resentful pre -neet you would have had a part time job with no expenses. That's up to like 300 dollars a week to blow on whatever. Also if your oarents weren't poor you could have used their car. Face it you blew away the best years of your life. Everyone around you is jaded and tired ,they're settling down.
>>
>>37862731
That's kind of a stupid question honestly.
You're gonna have a bad time anywhere if you're not very sociable, not just in school.
>>
>>37863505
you just said life isn't great without sex and drinking. just cause you dont do it doesnt mean you dont want to. you're a degenerate in the making suck off faggot
>>
>>37863506
You didn't answer shit fact remains I was happy as a child and from 15 to 23 I was fucking miserable
>>
>>37863536
>impsarelying
>>
>>37863515
Sure drive a car without a license you fucking amerilard, in the rest of the world it's 18+ you mentally retarded blob.

>>37863506
>There are these things called friends and experiences

Which you experience at a deeper level when you are older, try again retard.
>>
File: 1488643790444.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1488643790444.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>>37862731
>being happy in school
fucking normie get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
school itselfs is a complete fucking failure
>how about we force kids to learn some shit for 10 yrs straight?
>lol sure, but what about bullying?
>pff fuck that they're kids its gonna stop someday.
>>
I just "graduated" from university, it was 3 comfy years of me smoking pot everyday, playing vidya and watching chinese cartoon. I wanted to be normal and do normie things. Inb4 drugs are for nomies. Made one friend who always fixed pot for me. I bought for myself once and that guy was cool.
>>
>>37863669
You're deliberately being illogical. Not going to waste my time. Enjoy your miserable existence, actual retard.
>>
File: 1417430214136.jpg (43KB, 480x641px) Image search: [Google]
1417430214136.jpg
43KB, 480x641px
>>37862731
It's because you failed to grow up with your peers and elementary school was the only time in your life when you were anything close to being socially and emotionally their equal.
>>
>>37862731
>Why do normies say highschool and college are the best years of your life?
They dont. The only people who say this are adults to younger kids who are depressed because they are hormonal teenagers. Its a platitude to try and stop them from being moody teenagers and cheer the fuck up.
>>
>>37863859
>elementary school was the only time in your life when you were socially and emotionally equal to your classmates
Lmao robots beat the fuck out
>>
>>37863859
Actually I wasn't. I never fit in with the other kids, I was only happy as a child because of my family but since then my parents got divorced and we have been severely dysfunctional as a family.
>>
>>37863932
oreo shut the fuck up normie
>>
File: 1495189894101.png (40KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495189894101.png
40KB, 645x552px
>>37863864
Maybe I grew up faster than they did then stalled in high school in an effort to make dumb normie friends. Did you ever think about that, huh?
>>
>>37862731
Shit anon, I feel the same way. I was bullied in elm and didn't have friends but I was still happier.
>>
they say high school is the best time because they end up getting shitty jobs they hate instead of being self employed and only working 2 hrs a day.
have a potao chip.
>>
>>37864702
Those look yummy. Made them yourself?
>>
>>37864789
of course.
>>>/ck/9074972
>>
>>37864825
I was about to bitch about an irrelevant tripcode, I'm glad I stopped in time to not look like an idiot
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.