[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heh you think long term massive depression is hard kiddo? Try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (14KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 224x225px
Heh you think long term massive depression is hard kiddo? Try /schizophrenia/ for years with no medication. Depresssion was a walk in the park compared to this. Schizophrrnia is like the final boss of mental illnesses, when the dragon comes out razor sharp claws and breathes fire that can engulf you entirely.

Its a unique horror seeing and experiencing things then going back momentd later or realizing instantly it was never there or never happened. This is on top of the 5-10 other things you experience as schizophrenia each are their own horrors. The whole thing swarms you and changes you and your mind and fighting it and your own mind is horrible.
>>
>>37862118
You're disorder may be cured within this century.
>>
>>37862118
t. Self-diagnosed "schizophrenic"
>>
>>37862118
I don't understand why you just don't take meds
>>
>>37862118
OP post some insane shit
>>
File: 1494545697674.jpg (70KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1494545697674.jpg
70KB, 700x393px
>have to take meds that fry my brain
thanks
>>
>>37862156
I have already been tortured long enough for a maybe in the next century to mean anything to me.

>>37862164
This is something I never wanted and is so severe it could be nothing else. I am self diagnosed but I think years of experience with this is enough to go through the same textbook checklists Doctors go through.

>>37862183
Im mentally ill why would I do anything that makes sense. I dont want to take meds for particular reasons.

>>37862196
When it was at its worst I had real life demon experiences like they were in the same room as me but invisible but the experience was so real it eas like they didnt need to be invisible to be seen because they were right there in my head. The demons feasted on my metaphysical body. Sometimes I would wake up after a night of barely sleeping and it would be pitxh black but i would experience a shadow person standing at the foot of my bed. I dont believe in demons but it all felt 100% real. Its toned down a lot since then but like today I saw a person in a car parked car for a whole moment no details to their face or anything and thought they noticed me but when I looked again nobody was in there. This was broad day light. Just 1 hour ago I looked from the kitchen and saw the cieling fan on in the other room, experienced it on but then when I went to go walk 20 feet or so to turn it off, it was completely still.
>>
>>37862298
Ever heard of this thing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet
>>
>>37862118
I have seen a lot of kids pretending to be schizo in the past few years. Probably to be interesting or something. Hope this fad will go away soon.
>>
>>37862332
Yes only a little bit why?

>>37862347
Schizoid and schizophrenic are hugely different. If they mean schizoid by schizo i would believe it because schizoid is a lot more common. My schizophrenia isnt a part of a fad if thats what youre implying.
>>
>>37862387
I was wondering if the descriptions of the experience from this is anything that you can relate to.
>>
>>37862457
Im in too much pain/ mental turmoil to read and concetrate right now like that sorry.
>>
>>37862298
>self diagnosed
Fuck off fag, come back when you've been diagnosed by a psychiatrist
>>
File: 14411.jpg (3KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
14411.jpg
3KB, 97x97px
>>37862720
yeh fuck off if self diagnosed
>>
File: infinityface.jpg (79KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
infinityface.jpg
79KB, 500x367px
>>37862118
i was diagnosed as schizotypal, all my halluciantions have been angellic/mystical in nature i quite enjoy it actually i think its a gift my girlfriend is fully schizophrenic but her expierences are scary
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.