[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>26 year old NEET living at home with mom >got into a heated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495250560340.jpg (266KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495250560340.jpg
266KB, 1280x960px
>26 year old NEET living at home with mom
>got into a heated argument 3 weeks ago and she left saying that she wouldn't watch me throw my life away
>left me with my autismbux card and said that I would just have to figure things out
>in a rural area without a car or public transportation
>only way to get food is through amazon prime
This sucks.
>>
She probably just wanted to go out and fuck a bunch of guys. Typical roastie
>>
i hate when retarded parents play the victim. YOU HAD THE KID.
>>
>>37861885
except your mother went through 9 months of pregnancy just to raise an entitled shithead who does nothing all day. but his parent is the one playing the victim, right?
>>
>>37861762
what state do you live in anon

ksamfk.
>>
File: 1450379042986.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1450379042986.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
>>37861788
That seems very likely
>>37861954
Georgia

>tfw all the ramen on amazon is really expensive
>>
>>37861885
whats she supposed to do when it leaches off of her forever? kill it?
>>
>>37861945
no one asked op if he wanted to be born and nobody held a gun to her head. She could have aborted him at any moment and they would throw her a party.
>>
>>37862014
stupidest shit i've read all day. i'm guessing you'r eon of "those" huh?
>>
That is very cool of your mom. Very cool. I'm 26 living with parents, and if I was still foolish enough to fight with them, they would kick my ass right out onto the street.

>giving you money
>letting you take over the house

Get your shit together OP. You couldn't ask for a better opportunity to do some belated growing up. Work. Life is work. It sucks, but we are the goyim and such is our lot. You can't live your life exploiting your parent's labor forever so you can do nothing. Your mom sounds like a saint to me.
>>
>>37861762

you know how people will desert their dogs?

like, they'll drive off into a deserted area, and take their dog out of the car, throw a stick, and tell them to chase after it. Then they get in their car and speed off, leaving their poor pet to the elements. But they're too domesticated and too stupid to survive in the wild so they just die out there.

This is exactly what your mother has done to you.
>>
>>37861762
should have listened to your provider. good luck, manchild. you're gonna need it.
>>
>>37862010
this
shes only legally responsible for him until 18. then he's on his own. Shes supported him for 8 years after that.

Maybe she did a disservice by raising him poorly. But can she really be blamed for his lack of ambition and drive?

Sink or swim, OP. You clearly have internet access. Use it to find a job and become self sufficient. Become your own man.
>>
>>37862014
I'm with you man. Antinatalism is the final pill. Breeders should be purged.
>>
>>37862888
Trips of truth original

Godspeed OP, at least you have your tism' bux
>>
>>37862983
If I was op I'd honestly rather die, and this would be the perfect cover. Granted, I have actual depression so I know I'm not speaking what a normie would say
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.