[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l am addicted to marijuana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1496285156900.png (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496285156900.png
64KB, 800x800px
l am addicted to marijuana
>>
tfw pothead - feels good
>>
My grandma and grandpa smoke. Kind of abnormal, isn't it?

Riding the bus over there to smoke later today. Have to walk a mile from the last stop to their house, shut is going to be hot
>>
I've been smoking nearly every evening for about 3 weeks now
I still don't feel any dumber, or any sort of "need" to get high other than that.

Shit's a'it'e
>>
>>37861400
Your grandma and grandpa are the degenerates that killed America.
>>
Me and my 14 year old son like to smoke weed while listening to music or watching youtube videos.
>>
>>37861300
I'm addicted to pepsi. What of it?
>>
How wasn't this thread a muted for 2 seconds thread?
>>
Normies lose it when you even hint at them that pot isn't some perfectly harmless drug. But it is the truth.

Sucks, doesn't it?
>>
>>37862482
Any room for a 3 way?
>>
>>37862772
No they don't? most normies have smoked weed. Robots don't smoke weed because it makes you paranoid if you are predisposed to be schizophrenic. Festivals and concerts is just weed and other normie drugs.

Get off my board
>>
File: 1462976002669.jpg (56KB, 527x632px) Image search: [Google]
1462976002669.jpg
56KB, 527x632px
>>37861507
Me and my brother have been smoking pot for a good 4 years and last month my brother went to psychiatric ward for having psychosis. Weed is not good man, I tried to quit for how many times already but its hard than quitting smoking cigarette man.
>>
>>37863220
Some can smoke for 30+ years with no serious damage, others have a panic attack after smoking once and never get over it.

Your personal experiences aren't universal.
>>
File: Smoking_Pepe.png (190KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking_Pepe.png
190KB, 420x420px
>>37861300
Wahahahaha YOU FAGGIT LIKE BOB SAGET!! I'm high as fuck right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!! Man you gotta get high and jack off! Smoke weed every day you ninny!!! You fucking ninny muggins!! Grab your cock and go blagagaghagaggagahgagahhaa
>>
I've been smoking for 3 years regularly, for 2 years like almost everyday. I started to smoke because it made me feel better and less depressed. I don't think it made me any dumber, I'm about to get my Bachelor degree within 6 months in IT related field of study. But lately I'm thinking about quitting weed, haven't smoke since Sunday and it's kinda big deal for me becasue I haven't been unhigh for so long since February or something. It started to bother me that I have no close friends, everything became boring and even when I'm high I'm still miserable. I'm afraid my life is passing and I don't experience shit, smoking by myself at home. But since I stoped nothing has really changed, I've cleaned my room, computer and just lay in bed for most of the time, but more miserable than before.
>>
>>37862772
I thought it was the opposite? Normies I talk to are alcoholics but suddenly look at me like a dead cockroach when I mention weed. I can get the whole "don't put shit in your body fucking degenerate" attitude, I would be like that if I wasn't so weak and pathetic, but I can't understand hypocrites and overly judgemental people.
>>
>>37863273
I'm fine with alcohol, but get drunk easily because I'm a small guy and I can down liquids or whatever very quickly because I have an enormous throat. Weed only fucks with me if I'm too high for too long, and if I'm in a stressful situation. If I smoke the homemade bong properly and drink water and relax, weed is like meditation mixed with an orgasm and a good david attenborough documentary.
>>
im high right now listening to drone rock and getting reaalll paranoid. time to ride the wave.
>>
>>37861532
And what are you doing to improve the country? Sitting on your ass all day eating up tax money or wageslaving for the corrupt big businesses? Fuck off.
>>
>>37862772
Except it is? Just because you have an inner desire to be a contrarian for the sake of argument doesn't change the fact that weed doesn't have any PROVEN harmful effects.
>>
good for you OP, no one cares.
>>
>>37863220
Did the docs say weed was the cause of the psychosis?

Besides, i easily cut out cigarettes back in december
And no, i didn't go straight to weed, i didn't even have anything available until april
>>
File: 1491922259626-b.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491922259626-b.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>37861300
Good on you, OP. Better than being addicted to alcohol, pills, opiates, and other degenerate shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.