[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you had one day to live over again, which day would you pick?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1497586171975.jpg (48KB, 960x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497586171975.jpg
48KB, 960x590px
if you had one day to live over again, which day would you pick?
>>
What's the plan here? To relive a bad day and make it turn out differently or to experience good times again?
>>
>>37861248
When I met my (at the time)21 yo girlfriend when I was (at the time)16 and just never talk to her...
>>
>>37861286
Same except she was 19 at the time and I was 14, but I think I would still speak to her anyways.
>>
>>37861248
Sleeping over at my Grandmas house when i was 11 with relatives
>>
>>37861248
that picture. Stacy's facial expression on the far left. Boy, that brings back memories.
>>
>>37861248
Whats the story behind the pic
>>
>>37861248
November 29, 2015
>>
The day I finished school perhaps? I was pretty happy to leave.
>>
First time i dropped acid with my friend.
I cant really recall any other days that were somehow good. My life is a fucking joke.
>>
>>37861823

hes about to bust some killer dance moves
>>
>>37861286
>>37861484
How the hell does that happen?
Why would a girl go for someone way younger than them unless cougar?
>>
>>37861248
Black tie day, it was like prom but you aren't allowed to dance. Of course on that day I didn't have a date, but it was still a great day. I finally cleaned myself up, cut my long hair and terrorist beard, wore a suit, and took off my glasses; I was at least a 9/10 that night, long jump from being a 5/10 previously. On that night people couldn't stop staring at me and approached me constantly, for the first time in my life. The crowning moment was when my oneitis who hated me dropped her jaw in awe when she saw me, fuck that felt good. Goes to show looks are everything
>>
>>37861248
the day i dumped oneitis
>>
>>37861248
>>37861248
My 18th birthday 12 years ago.
On top of getting a new GameCube with resident evil 4, and super smash brothers melee from my gf, we literally fucked for 15 hours straight. She swallowed every load until eventually when I came, nothing came out of my dick, so she let me cum while inside of her, which is the first time I ever felt the sensation of cumming in pussy. Lol, my balls must have had a second wind, or they knew I was in a pussy. Because when I pulled out of her, cum seeped out of her pussy. Didn't tell her. She didn't get pregnant. That day was fucking glorious. I came about 15 times. .

I miss that little whore. She could have probably suck started a leaf blower.
>>
I would live today forever because each day is what you make it
>>
I'd replay the night I just had a few days ago with a close friend of mine.

It wasn't anything special, we just climbed roofs and talked about life. Damn, we were up there for hours. We talked about everything.

I'm 19 now, and I've been some places, and seen some stuff, and had some friends. It's all stripped away now. I'm shipping out soon, and he's the only friend that's actually consistently stuck with me.

God, that night was the best night of my life. Just being human with someone like me, stars above us, doing illegal shit that harms nobody.

No homo, though.
>>
4 years ago i almost killed myself, id go back to that day and do it.
>>
>>37861248

When I was 14 a cute Romanian girl told me she thought i was cute and wanted to know if I wanted to be her bf. I laughed it off and said no.

Now I'm a 25 year old virgin. Never had a chance like that in the last 11 years.
>>
File: Untitled.png (223KB, 651x316px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223KB, 651x316px
Valentines day of this year. My first and only ever gf fucked like rabbits, got drunk and high, then told each other how much we loved each other. We've now been split for 3 months and I still wanna kms just much as I did the day she dumped me.
>>
>>37861248
The day i lost my virginity to 2 redhead 9/10 twins who were also virgins when i was 13.
>>
July 20th 2013
>>
>>37861248
my birth. at least then i would know the feeling of having my face caressed by the velvety walls of Mothers vagina, amniotic fluid would ease my way through her ruined love canal as she beared down, i would be crowning soon. her perineum ripped open as i finally slither out of her gaping hatchet wound, covered with chunky globs of blood and landing in a pile of feces as she had unknowingly defecated during birth. i would shriek in pleasure as i could now suck on Mothers soggy shit-covered clitoris.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.