[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

Genera feels thread? I didn't see any in the catalog and while I have almost exclusively lurked until now, I have a story I feel the need to tell.
Anyone is invited to post in this thread.
>>
File: 1496300023015.jpg (107KB, 559x994px) Image search: [Google]
1496300023015.jpg
107KB, 559x994px
I'm on my first summer of college and I'm already losing my will to continue.

I know how important this degree is but I have this sort of barrier that's blocking me from succeeding
>>
I'm going to attempt to greentext so bare with me.

>be me currently, living with my father, and fired from only job I ever had
>get lonely and decide its a good idea to text my oneitis
>I got to hang out with her several times one fall when we went to the same uni, she knows I like her but we never did anything.
> she doesn't respond which I half way expected
> I decide to text her something more normal since she used to say she never knew what to say to things I sent to her, so I just text her like an old friend catching up with someone.
>this time she does respond
>says my life and work situation are just a rough spot they we all have and I will get through it
>also says she is training to be an airline attendant and will travel all over the world.
>realize I may never get to hang out with her again actually, if I did it could be a very long time. I hadn't seen her in 2 years anyways.
>it's a very strange feel
>but it's the first time in a very long time that I'm happy as well as sad at the same time.

tldr;
>oneitis is traveling the world
>I am doing absolutely nothing but rotting away.
>>
>in four hours I'll get my first car (27 y/o)
>I'm supposed to be excited
>Currently three weeks off of work so I'm staying at my parents house
>My father is more excited and nervous than me for my first car
>I'm more excited for my soon to be arriving package from amazon
>>
>>37861888
Hey, we all like and dislike different thing anon. Maybe cars just aren't your thing. But if you want to bond with your dad now might be a good time
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.