[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Females here, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1486263889446.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1486263889446.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
How does it feel knowing you're literally subhuman? You're here, you can't be blissfully ignorant of your worthlessness anymore. Even if you try to deny it, you know deep down don't you?

>all you are good for is being a cum receptacle and reproducing, exist to be dominated and degraded
>physically weaker than men no matter how much you lift
>smaller brains, less neurons, practically mentally impaired
>will never achieve greatness in any pursuit
>basically a child that can't do anything by itself
>brain constantly clouded by emotions, can't even think logically
>prone to lying, cheating and malicious behavior you will justify on your precious hormonal feels
>any suffering you feel is literally nothing and your own fault
>yet you can never feel true happiness, just alternating temporary hedonistic pleasure and emptiness
>will never experience loyalty or real friendship
>can't feel true love, even what you think is "love" is just your fickle entitlement that changes on a whim
>after all the Chad's and Tyrones have used you up and you've hit the wall, you will lose all value, the best you can do is marry a beta you will hate because of your disgusting nature and divorce, becoming a single mother and failing your social obligation not to fuck up your children

If you've realized how banal and meaningless your pathetic roastie existence is why are you even still alive?
>>
File: thinking.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
143KB, 600x600px
I think this was posted by a male
>>
File: 1491527498516s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1491527498516s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>implying anyone has an actual 'purpose' anyway
>>
>>37859990
Please stop trying to reduce the supply of females!

They're not subhuman, but you may be.
>>
>>37860065
>>37860193
I actually am a female, so yes I am subhuman. Other females need to wake up.
>>
>>37859990
>why haven't you killed yourself yet
Lord knows I've tried. Even failed at dying
>>
>>37860585
>failed suicide """attempt"""
Typical woman
>>
>>37860612
I tried to hang myself but my dad found me and cut me down.
Also swallowed 150 pills but my parents found me 10 hours later and i Managed to survive

but still pathetic right
>>
i'd rather suffer for 80 years on earth than an eternity in Hell, if it happens to exist
>>
>>37859990
>physically weaker than men no matter how much you lift
So long as the end times don't come that's OK
>smaller brains, less neurons, practically mentally impaired
kek, t. neurobiologist
>will never achieve greatness in any pursuit
see above, though it depends what you mean by greatness, to me it's contribution to the betterment of the human race
>can't be bothered addressing it all

If you're going to be this negative, I honestly ask you to stop posting. There are young, impressionable girls that browse this place that could maybe take some of the things you say to heart. Why would you try bring so much negativity to someone's life through satire that they might not get like this?
>>
>>37860691
>If you're going to be this negative, I honestly ask you to stop posting
Do you know what board you're on?
>>
>>37860436
Sure man, sure. Wanna hear about my bigfoot sighting?
>>
>>37859990
why would they? even an ugly woman can use an army of beta minions to get whatever she wants in life, kinda jelly about that
>>
>>37860719
Usually robots either inflict their pain inwards, or generally outwards. In regards to women, the robots usually make sweeping generalisations, like hopping on Chad's cock since you were 11, these things can be easily discounted.

But eg. the smaller brains = mentally impaired, I can picture a 15 -16 year old reading that, not having much knowledge on the topic. I can picture them actually believing that.
And tell a kid with low self esteem that they will never achieve greatness, or that any suffering if their own fault.
It's purely mean spirited.
>>
>>37860850
If you read the woman hate threads you see stuff all the time, everything in the OP is fairly common rhetoric here.

I was one of those girls though haha
>>
>>37859990
i can guarantee a fucking feminist will see this and use this against us you fucking dumbass
>>
There was someone I thought of that I had to say some last thing to. I talked to them a bit and decided that I wouldnt do it yet.
>>
File: 1404540809988.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
1404540809988.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>>37859990
Tfw suicidal but these kind of posts make me want to live and succeed in life out of spite
>>
File: 1497876775086.jpg (23KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1497876775086.jpg
23KB, 261x195px
>>37860691
>Why would you try bring so much negativity to someone's life
It's the truth about women, it has nothing to do with negativity.
>>
>>37862174
Don't be so disgusting. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: 54543534.png (210KB, 237x343px) Image search: [Google]
54543534.png
210KB, 237x343px
>>37859990
I'm actually comfy being a shutin on autismbux. I don't feel a need to be worth something or think logically. Just need my videya and alcohol. Doesn't matter whether the comfyness is "real" or not as long as it feels real.
>>
>>37860644
>still pathetic right????
I don't even want to give you the benefit of agreeing because it's obvious by the fact that you're still alive that you just want attention. If you were going to really kill yourself you'd figure out a way that worked and do it promptly, but no you just wanted to have some edgy stories you could tell people on an imageboard.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.