[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just beat up an obese alchoholic ex chad. and i feel sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: wewewewe.png (1MB, 1663x936px) Image search: [Google]
wewewewe.png
1MB, 1663x936px
he was a football player and a really good wrestler in highschool he fucked a ton of chicks now hes a fat alcoholic 32 year old. he would ridicule me all the time and when id recipricate hed want to fight me. i finally fought him tonight and i easily beat him up. and even though i was really angry at him now i'm sad. i thought he was gonna beat me up i was scared
>>
you did good friend
feel no regret, no sadness; what goes around comes around. maybe that fucking chad will kill himself knowing even the schools beta faggot can now beat him up - and life will continue, better for it.

proud of you xoxox
>>
>>37859634
you beat that piece of shit up, good job anon.
that's what he gets for ridiculing you for so long.
>>
>>37859661
hes tragic im not a sociopath. and i'm not that beta i'm like in between beta and alpha. i'm not a virign and i'm pretty well built, purely genes though.
>>
File: 002.png (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
96KB, 640x1136px
>>37859661
>>37859686
heres one from after
>>
If he started shit with you then you're okay lad.
>>
>>37859661
>>37859686
i wasnt one of his classmates i'm his neighbor. i'm only 19. we became friends 3 years ago
>>
File: 003.png (99KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
99KB, 640x1136px
i only punched him. you guys think ill get into trouble for this?
>>
What was the fight about op???
>>
>>37859766
send him your dick and call him a cuck
>>
File: 1379612530049.jpg (48KB, 384x315px) Image search: [Google]
1379612530049.jpg
48KB, 384x315px
>>37859716
>Come at me
>....
>I have to go to the hospital now
>>
>>37859766
He threatened you in the texts, how did the fight go down?

Did you hit him first or what?
>>
>>37859716
>>37859766

>cmon pussy fight me bitch
>wow you put me in the hospital I'm gonna sue you

Is this guy a fucking retard?
>>
>>37860055
>Fuck that I'm suing you
>Your done
>Get a lawyer

Kek. Failed Chad narks himself into a fight, gets his ass kicked, goes to hospital and cries to the police and lawyers. Boohoo

If he's got no witnesses. He provoked you. You went there to try sort things out. He hit you first, you were defending yourself. It's your word against his.

Stop contacting him.
>>
>>37860066
i went to his house(fucking lives next door) i asked him to come to the front yard so we can fight. he said "you know i'm gonna beat your ass right?" i say "if you do ill have proven that i'm not a pussy because i agreed to fight you" we go on the front yard and start circling. i throw left jabs to see what would happen. then i think lets just get this started so i start throwing rights at his head. i get him once feel feel like i grazed him though. then he goes in to wrestle me. i then punch him in the head a bunch of times while he tries to get me on the ground (failing to). i feel like ive punched him in the head enough. (no blood drawn) so i stop and say"i won! whos the pussy faggot now!"
>>
File: 1486106136389.jpg (127KB, 789x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486106136389.jpg
127KB, 789x792px
>>37860093
he lives next door to me
>>
>>37859634
i'm so stupid i should have just ingored him. but he was calling me a pussy and i'm not
>>
>>37860139

I'm pretty sure he can't claim assault because he agreed to the fight, but I may be misremembering the law
>>
>>37859634
>>37860139
>when you're such an insecure failure that you beat up your obsese alcoholic neighbour who only insulted you because of his own insecurity
Fuck's sake, OP, you're retarded.

>whos the pussy faggot now!"
Both of you, obviously.
>>
>>37860224
yeah i agree with you dude. but he kept asking for the fight periodically. the ridicule and being called pussy fag starts to wear on you
>>
File: 005.png (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
128KB, 640x1136px
heres another one from before
>>
>>37860224
Fuck that, OP did the right thing. For himself, if not for anyone else.
>>
If he wants to sue he'll need to get the police involved. If that happens just show them the texts and tell them that he started the fight by throwing the first punches. DO NOT TELL THEM YOU STARTED IT.

If you've shown restraint by stopping when you won it'll probably go nowhere.

Besides he can't even sue unless you've caused permanent damage to him physically. He could try and say hes psychologically damaged tho, in which case the texts will be in your favour.
>>
>>37860683
i did stop when i won. i wasnt like hammering on him like you see in movies. i totally stopped and he got up
>>
>>37859699
im the same as you anon, but without good gene's
>>
>>37860293
You're 19 and he's 32?
>>
After years of being a yesman I finally punched my dad in white rage

Nothing good came from it and I'm reminded of it everytime I see how his right eye cant open as good anymore

The truth is, deep down we dont want to inflict violence. thats not in our wishes. its more simple, like being taken seriously, or feeling included. we think we need to hurt people to be taken seriously because we know violence -> spread fear, and you know fear very well, dont you? You live in fear, were raised in it. And you know the power it has on you, so you want to put it on everyone else.

But in the end, the act of punching or stabbing is a really physical thing. It will hurt you on the inside.
>>
>>37860683
LISTEN TO THIS GUY. If you do exactly this you will win in court, in bills and you still would have won the fight. He will definitely kill himself within the next 2 years and then you would have won the war congrats OP you did good.
>>
>>37859766
sounds like you need to beat him up a second time
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.