[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your daily reminder that it doesn't matter how smart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

This is your daily reminder that it doesn't matter how smart you are, what your hobbies are, how much money you make ect. So long as you're conventionally attractive than none of that other shit matters, and if you're not than you're pretty much fucked.
>>
File: 1497409773505.jpg (27KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497409773505.jpg
27KB, 515x600px
that's just how it goes man, join the omegas and just laugh at everyone that is to stupid to care
>>
Beta male pussy gets mad and posts 8 year old meme to help explain why he gets no ass
>>
>>37860236
>if I call him names that will make me right
fuck off normie faggot nigger
>>
This extends way beyond getting sl00ts. Men will respect you more if they believe you are a slayer or have slayer potential. An attractive person will get that scholarship easier than someone less attractive with the same academic achievements. Society favors the pretty people, it can't be helped.
>>
Op is probably like that guy in the first picture. Welcome to life, buddy. It ain easy
>>
>>37860137
>>37859624
>>37860357

Former robot here...
Everytime I see shit like this, it's honestly really discouraging to everyone. I used to think that shit was true all the time. There isn't a series of "magic traits" someone possess to suddenly attract women from all angles. For some reason, a lot believe that being 9+/10 and 100k+/yr is the ticket to any pants you choose. This just isn't true, you all see the threads every day:

>Hey robots, _____ can get a waifu, why can't you?
>500+ replies of how women are scum

I won't sugar coat, looks have a lot to do with it. but I'm a 5/10 at best, and I still managed to nab a 7/10 girl. I caught her attention by being the only male preschool teacher she knew. Honestly, preschool gives you a lot of stories. Especially preschools for neglected/abused kids.

among other reasons, I credit having an interesting story, a drive for bigger financial successes for my success with women.
>>
>>37859624

>I'm going to put it inside me tonight.
Sure, dude.
>>
>>37861443
I never complain about it since I have dated before when working and shit, how do I date girls while being a neet due to mental illness, haven't dated anyone since not working since it feels shit to, but Im rethinking this.
>>
>>37859624
>be somewhat attractive
>try to learn social skills
>exercise, get more confidence
>introverted but still able to talk to people and get what I want
>still hate stacy with passion
>now hated by fembots because they're insecure and think im a typical chad

You can never win, friends.
>>
>>37861443
Sounds like she's over 30. Your a Cuck for being with her since she is now used goods.
>>
>>37863390
What's it like? Being a Chad
Oreganini
>>
Normies are hypocrites. At least they could have the decency to be honest and admit that looks account for at least 75% of the value of prospective a partner.
>>
>>37861443
>Former robot

you mean former failed normalfag? don't get the two mixed up. i've noticed it's a common trend amongst faggots like you. you never belonged. you still don't. now go neck yourself cunt.
>>
>>37863866
Why would anyone back up your retarded lies?
>>
>>37865434
>le true robot meme

You are a failed normie just like he was.
>>
>>37863390
Keep telling yourself that's why they hate you.
orignally
>>
The sad thing is that you don't even need to be a 1/10 neckbeard to be treated like shit

I've worked very hard to make myself more attractive but in the end I'm just sabotaged by bad genetics
>>
>>37865540
Such as... You have crippling disabilities that prevent you from functioning like a normal human being? Like what?
>>
>>37865466
t. fake robot
>>
>>37865573
Baldness, eyesight, being ugly, weird body, bad complexion, and on and on.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.