[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dead friends thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1447970952756.jpg (193KB, 1024x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1447970952756.jpg
193KB, 1024x1016px
post stories of friends/family that have died.
>>
some guy i knew from HS suicided by train

everyone was surprised but i mean he did make a lot of negative posts on fb before his death. not saying i saw it coming, but he was clearly troubled
>>
just watched a movie and heard a line that my sister used to say to me...never realised the context, but remembered that we watched the movie together when we were teenagers.

she died when i was 18, there was a negligent homicide trial. police went through her room took some evidence.

i went in there when no one was around and took her diary, she explained that she wanted to die and purposefully put herself in dangerous situations.

never told anyone about the diary.
>>
an old friend I used to talk to every day went quiet for a week. never let on that she was depressed or anything a week later I got a message from her brother saying she was found dead in the bathtub. I went to the funeral an visit the grave occasionally. her family have moved away from the town so I tend the flowers an makesure its not to bad. -love ya cassy.
>>
i "dated" a guy that i met off a forum, he was probably bipolar, he "knew" me since i was 14yo, but i met him irl at 19.

eventually he messaged me some fucked up shit, i confided in my brother, and i called the police to perform a welfare check on his behalf and texted his friends that maybe they should take his guns and store them in their houses (they were neighbors)

police took him away for a psych hold but he convinced them it was just an irrational vent about losing his job (he called me and gloated "i'm too smart for them, i have a degree in psychology i knew every to say to let me go")

he was out within a few hours.

he killed himself a few years later.
>>
saw a local news article about someone that drove wrong way at 3am on a major freeway in my area.

laughed and went on with my life, about a year later saw a memorial post on my Facebook, apparently the girl was someone i went to highschool with.

always hated her because she was ugly and obnoxious.

supposedly she drove home after getting raped in the city, hit a car and spun out, headlights broke, didn't realise that she was going the wrong way and continued thinking she was heading home, hit a semi head on.
>>
>>37859625
Feel bad for that train operator, imagine blaring the horn for a mile in advance and not being able to stop in time.
>>
>be my shitty dad 40 yo
>turn to alcoholism
>everyone starts to hate you bit by bit
>boom divorced
>your own kids don't want to see you
>be sober for one year
>to your surprise it didn't repair all the shit you've done before
>still nobody wants to see you
>call your son (me) while crying
>I'm sorry I'm sorry
>son tells you to fuvk off and hang yourself
Next day I got a visit from police officer who said that my father probably hanged himself and I have to check the body if it's him. It was him and I've never been so happy to see him ever before.
>>
File: 20170621_003158.png (1MB, 862x1376px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_003158.png
1MB, 862x1376px
another highschool story:

pair of twins that were known as party sluts.

windy road with no guardrails is the quickest (but not only route home)

drove home drunk and went into the ravine, only survived because her body was lax from being drunk when hitting the ground, was trapped in the car for a few days after

apparently she had massive facial scaring and brain damage.

a lot of bullying for the remaining twin, she eventually changed schools but did go on Oprah or something and "sense that the other two was still alive" because of twin telepathy...poster everywhere in the city urging the girl to come home (if she ran away)

sure did pass the wrecked car with her brain dead body in it for weeks.
>>
>>37859602
My friend that I knew since age 6 that was my best and one of my only friends from age 14-17 died when he got drunk at some girls house on his birthday. He was hanging out with some girl for the first time ever on his birthday getting drunk and this girls mother just happened to be a heroin addict. My drunk friend found her methadone and I guess he just drank the whole bottle. The girl he was with must've been fucking retarded to think this was ok and well the next morning he was blue. I still remember what I was doing when he died and I still remember waking up and having a text on my phone from my friend Chris who also died years later from a heroin overdose saying "Danny is dead bro". I then got a call from his sister telling me he died. This event completely changed me as a person. Me and that kid always joked we would both die young since we both did stupid shit but I never thought he would actually die.

>>37859682
That sucks anon how did she die? I used to do dumb shit that put me in harms way hoping I would die too when I was younger.

>>37859684
That sucks anon sorry to hear that.
>>
>>37859602
>tfw that one guy who actually had a crush on you killed shot himself
>>
My uncle died of cancer 5 years ago
His kids, (my cousins), were too young to really ever know him, or remember him much, 10 and 8 at the time.
He struggled with a lot of the same mental issues that I do, and I feel like he could have shared with me useful advice to help myself deal with it.
But I was 14 and I wasn't emotionally mature enough to talk with him about problems like that

My moms has since told me that we have almost the exact same mix of disorders,
ADHD, aspergers, bipolar and social anxiety
feels bad man

The worst part was the end, watching him in a coma, slowly become weaker and weaker until his heart stopped.
My grandparents were the most inconsolable of anyone at the funeral, nobody should have to bury a child
>>
>>37860684
Mom*
I don't have 2 moms, my parents aren't dykes
>>
>>37860684
kek you should have stopped posting here 5 years ago
>>
Mom died when I was around 5 years old. There was this kid that I knew in high school - older than me - that had his mom die just a few years ago. Didn't know each other well, but he started messaging me asking how I got over it all, how he has all these memories and that he doesn't know how to go on with his life.

But I couldn't really relate to any of it. I just grew up with it, didn't have any memories beside maybe one or two brief ones. I kind of felt guilty but at the same time robbed, and on top of that just generally depressed about someone else having to go through similar stuff yet with actual good impacting memories. I sort of just stopped sending long messages and eventually we stopped talking, but I realized I didn't have anything really to say about it. I just couldn't imagine growing up without it impacting everything in my life.
>>
>>37859764
smoking oxy in a trashy house that was a known drug den

she was the first one in my family to get a college degree
>>
my grandma, my closest family member and pretty much my best friend, died of cancer when I was 15.

right after I graduated, the closest I had to a friend in high school died from a swimming accident.

then three weeks ago my childhood dog, the only company I had left, got sick out of nowhere and had to be put down.

really has killed my motivation to do anything but sleep, I think I'm going to go next.
>>
>>37861032
Sorry old grandmas dying of natural causes, swimming accidents, and dogs don't count

Get some real trauma
>>
My most supportive friend was killed in a car crash. Got sandwiched between two trucks and the truck behind landed on his side of the car. I was on the other side of the world. Had 5 days to drop everything book a flight, fly 24 hours and get to his funeral.
>>
>>37860391
What things he did to your damily anon?
>>
>>37861071
yeah I guess shouldn't have mentioned the dog but it was recent, and I'm just a pussy. but my granny meant more to me than either of my parents would have.
>>
My mom died of Sepsis last year. I loved my mom so much. She was my best friend, she was my only friend, and I could tell you her anything and ask you her anything. She had her problems, sure, but she was an amazing person. She was always a hypochondriac, however, popping pills and complaining about headaches. She went home without her meds after a few months in the hospital, have strokes and such due to the sepsis (infected heart valve), and texted me one night and just said, "I have a headache, I need to lay down". I said "Aw Im sorry", I didn't know what to respond with so I just said that.
Then she said " Gee thanks", I got annoyed and just texted back sarcastically "Well, I hope you get better". Little did I know she would sleep for two days right after that, and died on the second night.
The last thing I ever said to my mom was out of annoyance.
>>
>>37861162
how did arranging the funeral go?
>>
>>37860973
my dad killed himself when i was 14ish

just realised recently that not every kid had monthly visits with the school counselor thought it was normal, like seeing the counselor for college applications.

needless to say didn't tell them shit, just said "i'm fine" each time
>>
File: steven.jpg (6KB, 133x200px) Image search: [Google]
steven.jpg
6KB, 133x200px
Steven was the only friend I ever had in Alaska.

I'll do a TL;DR for you guys though in green text:

>be me 25
>visit Alaska for last time and see Steven for the last time
>Go on long hike with him and take pictures with nice camera of him smiling in our favorite place to smoke
>open field but he's smiling
>fly back out of state to where i was trying to settle down
>call him one last time
>"so you get a new gf, Steven?"
>He says she's amazing
>i'm happy for him for finally wanting to settle down
>skip forward a month and a half into the beginning of december
>it's almost my 25th birthday
>get a bunch of missed phone calls when i wake up for work
>(i worked graveyard shift)
>call cousin back
>she tells me steven died
>think she's telling a sick joke that my only friend I ever had or trusted just died
>search frantically on internet
>already find police report
>"Steven Marshall in two vehicle collision near Mackey Lake on Sterling Highway"
>break down in tears
>have absolute fucking melt down
>felt like I lost a limb
>a phantom limb
>skip to three weeks later
>terrible birthday
>flying back to Alaska to go to my friends memorial service
>sitting in the back row listening to his father say he wished he told Steven he was proud of him more often
>start choking up
>can't handle it
>go take a breather
>memorial service is over
>time to go grief eat
>Look up and see every single photo of the last time I had seen him.
>see all the photos I took of him and remember asking him to smile
>my best friends smile on a huge projector
>go get a beer
>three days before I leave to the rest of the united states, I go through his things he left in his old NEET gross bedroom
>Find his favorite hat, his bracelet he made while serving in afghanistan, and his other beanie and sweater that still had hair of his on it
>still wear his bracelet

I don't know why I haven't coped with the loss of Steven well. I still feel alone and completely lost without being able to talk to him.
>>
>>37861865
TL;DR
My best friend and only friend I ever trusted with anything died right before my birthday.

Pic Related: it's him in one of the photos I took. They used it in all of his obituaries/etc
>>
Brother was murdered 7 years ago, this day. 3 associates of his stomped him to death as he laid passed out from alcohol intoxication behind a 7-eleven. he technically died on the 23rd from being removed from life support and dying due to not being able to breath under his own will. This was due to his injuries being so severe his brains were coming out his nose, and the entire left hemisphere of his brain being dead due to a stroke he suffered while laying in the grass.

I miss my brother, he would have been 30 this year. Life for me has just been a groundhog day of bad relationships and internet. I cope well.
>>
>>37861865
Fuck, though to read
>>
>>37859625
My cousin died by train. There's some evidence that it was murder. She had just given birth to twins, amd was schizoeffective. She was also gorgeous. Damn shame...
>>
My mom developed schizophrenia a little after I was born. When I was 10 I saw her jump in front of a train and commit suicide. I miss her very much. She was my only friend, still is, really. I wish she was here
>>
>>37859602
I was very close with this guy back in middle school. He was 2 years older than me and was my role model. As my das has never been there for me in my life, he sorta took a replacement father role. I could be open with him, talk to him about everything and he was the first person I ever came out to that I was gay (he wasn't, but I trusted him enough)
5 december 2012 he got in a car accident. Drunk driver hit the side of the car at the passenger's seat, where he was. Died on impact. RIP Johnny, will never forget you
>>
>>37862073

Why did (((they))) murdered your brother?
>>
He killed himself when he was being chased by the police when he supposedly had a bunch of weed in his truck. I knew he smoked pot, but I didn't think he was selling and rumors spread that it was much worse with what he was dealing.
Didn't believe anyone who said that when I learned about his death. Helped me get out of my shell during high school, even though he kept jokingly offering me weed to "help improve my art." I miss the guy everyday.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.