[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

V-Card Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: wow.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
How did you lose it r9k? I'll start
>>
>be me, 17 at the time
>work with girl, sarah
>shes properly cute, i know immediately i wanna make her the one
>chat idly to her at work, she seems into me, the boys confirm she seems to like me
>one night go in her car and listen to a band together. dont do anything, but bond over it. yes, she likes me. shes the one. sorted.
>she invites me one day to go the beach with her and friend, vanessa, proper thicc sexy whore
>agree
>she picks me up at mummys
>whole car ride shes given me the eyes in the rearview mirror
>sorted
>get to her friends, he buys us all beer
>we go to the beach
>we are to stay in a hotel room with her friend, whos married this guy for his military benefits. so its this girl, her "husband", some random guy, vanessa (thicc whore), sarah, and i
>we drink all evening, im drinking olde english, a literal nigger malt liquor, and they're impressed by my drinking
>time passes, its a bit of a blur
>suddenly we're in a hottub, sarah, me, and vanessa, thicc whore
>vanessa warns me that sarah is still in love with her ex and not to expect much when sarah leaves the hot tub
>ok. sarah returns. time passes. at some point, she pounces me, and starts very aggressively making out with me in the hot tub. my first kiss. okay. sorted.
>get to the hotel room
>we're all in one room
>sarah and i lay down in a pullout mattress (? dont remember)
>im drunk and tired and wanna go beddies
>sarah pounces on my lap and starts aggressively making out with me
>she whispers in my ear "wanna fuck?"
>i literally say "o-okay" stuttering like a retard
>before i know it sarah has stripped me and is blowing me
>oh god how did this happen
>moments later sarah has mounted me
>oh god what the FUCk is going on
>dick starts to die, im exhilerated and overwhlemed with anxiety
>she is aggressively sucking my neck and moaning in my ear
mind you this is in a room full of people trying to sleep
>bed is creaking loudly, everyone was definitely hearing
>dong dies
>>
>she flips over and lays on her back
>i start to bang her with a half chub missionary
>squeak squeak squeak
>eventually i realize my dong has retreated for good, nerves plus alcohol
>i just stop and mumble some sort of apology
>go to bathroom together
>see her naked in the light, cume myself (not really, but it was a great moment)
>get dressed
>go onto the beach together
>start making out on the beach
>security rolls up on us and says we have to leave
>go back to hotel
>go to bed

and that is how i lost my virginity. she wasn't the one.
>>
>>37859613
What is it with girls named Sarah dude. I've dated two of them. They're always cute as shit. They're always the one. And it never fucking works out.
>>
>first year of uni
>been 18 for two days
>go to party with housemates I barely knew for about a month
>meet girl
>she keen
>come back to mine
>give her 15 minutes of smashing
>i was too drunk and nervous so cant even get it up anymore
>we try for hours after, just trying to put my flaccid penor inside her
>fall asleep
>she leaves before i wake up
>i add her on fb
>she messages me saying hey lets forget last night and deletes me
>never hear from her again

really fucked me up with anxiety and nerves but bounce back eventually bois
>>
>be me, 16
>been dating gf at the time for about a year now
>shestheone.jpeg
>have no car so the only privacy we get is when parents drop us off at the movie theater
>go to movies and pick a shit movie that no one will want to see (2015 Fantastic Four on a weekday)
>we choose to sit in the very top
>no one is in the theater except for a few couples scattered about and a family in the row in front of us
>as the movie plays, we get touchy with each other and next thing i know shes giving me a blowjob
>diamonds.png
>cant help but smile the whole time
>pull her pants down and take my shorts off
>she spans across 3 seats in doggy position
>without rubber because fuck it
>theater is dark (obviously) so I struggle to find hole
>eventually find hole and manage to get it in (she is virgin too which makes this process a bit difficult)
>luckily loud action movie sounds drown out the sound of her moaning
>feels so good I only last about 5 minutes
>all this while family is in row in front of us
>cum inside
>finish movie
>gf gets Plan B pill next day
>tfw i should've been a dad at 16
>>
>26 years old
>my first and only gf
>we're on my bed, caressing each other
>titty massage, fingering, etc.
>she starts undoing my trousers
>instantly go flaccid
>tell her I'm nervous, she knows she's my first
>she says it's okay, we cuddle for hours
>next I see her she's on her period, but she does give me succ
>finally after 2 weeks she texts "I'm ready for you"
>we fug
>still had trouble staying hard enough to penetrate
>condom didn't make things easier but she wasn't taking the pill anymore
>manage to get a bit of missionary going before she finally finishes me off with her hands and mouth
>came on her tiddies
>felt good but not that amazing
>proceed with life as usual, did not feel like I was any different being a non-virgin
>>
All these greentexts either sound like normie shit or are about erectile dysfunction, jesus.
Anyways here's mine I guess:
>be me 18
>am home by myself on a weekend because my mom is over at my aunt's house watching her 12 dogs
>gf knew in advance because I told her over kikebook I would be alone for a few days
>her grandpa drives her to my house fully aware of what we are going to do
>we go into my room and watch a movie for a while
>I fingered her like I usually do after the movie ends
>since we are alone she wants more and we go to my bedroom
>she undresses in front of me, first time I've ever seen a female naked in person
>I undress and put on the condom she brought over
>I have to do most of the work since her being borderline retarded meant she didn't know how to engage sexually and is a dead fish
>I get to doggy style
>do a few awkward thrusts and cum too quick since this was before I was able to get off by normally jacking off
>instantly regret it since if she got pregnant my life would be over and I would be stuck with this dumb as shit girl
>I tell her she has to go, she needs to go take a pregnancy test and I don't want to have sex with her again

pt.1
>>
>>37860866
pt. 2

>a year passes
>I already graduated HS but she is on her senior year
>invites me to prom even though we are broke up and she has nobody else
>fuck it, I don't have any reason to ruin her prom and I may wanna see some people from school one last time before I'm forgotten by all of them
>we both don't have any idea what to do and the entire prom is just normies dancing to shit music in a small venue
>eventually her grandpa comes to pick us up
>she wants to go to a hotel to have sex again
>I say no because her grandpa won't pay and I don't want to pay
>we also couldn't go to my house because my mom was there
>grandpa says whatever and parks on a random street in the middle of nowhere then leaves the car about 10 meters away
>I tell her it's a pain in the ass to take off my suit jacket and belt and shit plus it's extremely hot in the car
>she is basically only using the prom to ultimately get my dick since she knows she most likely won't get another chance for a long time
>I still tell her no since I know she isn't going to engage with me and it'll feel like shit in the heat
>agree on a compromise and at least finger her until she is satisfied
>she eventually gets bored of it and says it's fine
>her grandpa takes me home and she leaves

Phew. That's all of it. I haven't had any contact with another human being for about 6 years now and had nothing before. Everything inbetween the one experience I had was extremely shallow and loveless though so I still haven't enjoyed anything like that.
>>
File: 1495841763273.jpg (324KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
1495841763273.jpg
324KB, 2151x2603px
fucking faggots get off my retard board.
>>
File: 1481666776307.png (646KB, 1252x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1481666776307.png
646KB, 1252x1500px
come on lads, i'm sure more of you have lost it than this. keep posting.
>>
File: FF2.jpg (20KB, 500x360px)
FF2.jpg
20KB, 500x360px
>it's another "boring normalfag stories" episode
>>
>>37859593
to the miami hotline soundtrack
>>
went to a """party""" drank liquor for a couple hours then fucked a morbidly obese chick
i regret it desu
>>
>>37861529
actually i regret my whole fucking life
I would kill myself but I don't want to make my mommy cry
>>
>>37860866
>>37860941
I forgot to mention she had a severe case of potato face, large glasses, ratty hair and never shaved her pussy so it was a stinky huge bush
The only attractive part of her was her ass because it was somewhat thicc and wide
Also like I said she was borderline retarded so she literally never had anything to say, like "how is the weather" tier garbage.
>>
File: 1403572698161.jpg (98KB, 608x395px) Image search: [Google]
1403572698161.jpg
98KB, 608x395px
>Virginity: prostitute @ 25yo
>First for free: 50 year old MILF @ 26yo
>First relationship: 17 year old girl @ 27yo

Currently 30 and fucked a whole lot.

We're all going to make it.
>>
I basically pressured my gf into sex when she couldn't even touch my penis because it was so embarrassing for her and after 5 minutes of fucking horrible sex I finished on her stomach and she showered and cried saying how she didn't want it to be like this and how she wished she could take it all back.
>>
Gemb, I don't need to say more, some of you had a similar experience.
>>
>28
>Friend of a friend
>Instant spark & connection
>Hang out a few times, get closer each time
>Tells me I can grab her breasts one night
>In like Flynn, playing with breast leads to aggressively fingering her and eating her out
>Tells me we can't because no protection
>Agree's to put it in for a stroke anyway
>5 seconds of trying to put my cock in
>tight but not like a hand. Warm & very soft & wet
>Do a few strokes before she tells me to stop and I get worried about baby
>blows me/swallows
>3 weeks later get to go at it again but with a condom
>Horrible experience trying to put it on
>Once in her the excitement & sensation of all of my cock being in a tight warm hole causes me to cum in a total of 20 seconds
>Continue to mostly do oral things because reasons
Didn't change my life and I doubt it will until I properly fuck.
>>
>be me 18
>have been orbiting this girl for 2 years, I find her really cute, but I am not sure why (she doesn't seem to get any attention from other guys)
>I don't know if she likes me but I think that she figured out that I would do anything for her as soon as she asks me
>one day, I am walking around with a group of friends and she is also there, I am being joked about again and she legit tries to defend me
>i think she could be legit the perfect extroverted girlfriend for an INTP like me.
>but highschool is almost over and I will probably see her for the last time at the graduation ceremony
>I already know that I will be too shy to tell her anything that I feel about her
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.