[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your high school like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

File: high-school.jpg (135KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
high-school.jpg
135KB, 500x331px
What was your high school like?
>>
>>37859140
>latinos only hung out with latinos
>blacks only hung out with blacks
>FOBs only hung out with FOBs
>this left white people to only hang out with each other, because the other races would rarely accept them into their cliques
>as a result everyone was a huge fucking stereotype
>ALL the latinos stole, the blacks would all get into fights and be generally hostile as fuck, the asians wouldnt even look at anyone else and the whites thought they were better than everyone else

If I ever have kids I might just make them go to private school. High school made me a legitimate racist for so long.
>>
Idk. I studied and left. I was too detached to know what anybody was up to.
>>
>>37859140

>High school made me a legitimate racist for so long.

Disgusting racist, why didn't you suck on their BBC? and swallow their cum?

Fucking bigot.
>>
>>37859140
>Race
White and Hispanic. Not many blacks.
>Class
Middle class for the most part. Some lower class, mostly among the hispanics.
>Political Affiliation
Moderate democratic. Pretty great way to raise a child.
>Sexuality
Very few lgbt students. The few that were there were pretty chill.
>Sports
Top 10 in state in every sport (except basketball).
>Morale
Lots of sex and drugs. More than some kids I knew at other schools told me.
>>
File: natsume 1.jpg (2MB, 3922x5336px) Image search: [Google]
natsume 1.jpg
2MB, 3922x5336px
>>37859140
I think it was like 50% Asian, 30% Latino, and 10% Other there were few black kids, but most where not poor.
Pretty boring HS.
Everyone was pretty chill.
I don't think bullying was an issue it was either you had friends or you didn't.
Then again all I did was hang out alone in the library reading books.
>>
>>37859288
yea maybe I would've enjoyed that.
>>
>>37859140
Not too bad, most people kept to their groups and wouldn't start shit, except for there being like 1 fist fight per month among some ghetto freshmen...compare that to there being a fight nearly every week in middle school (in school or on the way home from school).

Even me being a short, shy, nerd kid I was left alone for the most part
>>
ausfag here

my high school was upper class private school for our reasonably well off area. it had a big mix of different races although religion was mostly catholics because catholic school. by the time i got to my final year there was only 40 of us so we all knew everyone quite well
Girls cliqued so it made it hard to get with them, parties most weekends were hookup fests
the guys in my year were pretty cool, mostly chads
schoolwork was pretty intense because our standard was high for our area.

been out for 5 years now and whenever I go back to my hometown people from school try to talk about how much fun high school was and now much they miss it, fucken kek

I miss my high school gf spreading rumours about how good in bed i was ;_;
>>
>>37859472
also AMA about aussie high skool
>>
Meh, i pretended to be autistic. It worked fairly well since people mostly ignored me or treated me like i had special needs. I also had great grades because i was both smart and well behaved. Altough it did work i would not do it again since my grades ended up counting for nothing when i decided not to go to uni, and i could have used the human contact with my colleges.
>>
>>37859483
Were you the most robot person in your class? If not then who was?
>>
>>37859520
nah not by a long shot
we had this super strange guy who ended up getting expelled because on our camp in the middle of the night he snuck out and climbed this massive watertank and just sat up there for hours. there was also dudes right into anime running and drawing weeb shit.

my fav story about this weeb guy is that his gf cucked him and fucked all his mates, i was so glad i hated him
>>
>>37859523
Are you from LA or something? I'd guess Portland but I could only assume there are very, very few blacks there.

Your school sounds like fucking Hell.
>>
File: shujin.jpg (81KB, 800x730px) Image search: [Google]
shujin.jpg
81KB, 800x730px
>>37859140
My school was super chill actually. I went to prep/boarding school and we had almost none of the problems the public schools had, we had cliques but people were all generally friends with each other. People studied and every one was smart and if they weren't that smart they were at least nice to be around. I got to meet a lot of cool people and went on some sweet field trips too. The only issues we had with students were drug and alcohol related since you had a bunch of rich kids who had too much time on their hands. Also we could do whatever we wanted (within reason) during our study halls since we were in a city, like go get lunch and stuff.

People in the U.S. always make fun of boarding schools and will make threats to their kids like "I'm gonna send you to boarding school" but it's actually the best fucking thing imo. I was a local student so I commuted but the boarders had it really good socially.
>>
>>37859140
a fucking warzone, and it has only gotten worse since i dropped out.
half of my classmates either joined ISIS, were killed in random assaults / gang shootings or ended up in prison.
>>
>>37859140

fun. I miss it.
>>
>thin and fit
>had friends
>actually did stuff with friends
>a&w down the street yet noone went there after school but my friends
>played mtg in its good old days
>no bullies
>everything was ezpz, straight A's with little effort
>relatively new school so typical hs culture was absent
>relatively conservative area so little libtard garbage despite being in SoCal
>early 00's so didn't have to deal with speech, bullying police
All around pretty good. Way better than middle school. Still no gf though.
>>
i failed highschool this year
>>
>70% Asian
>20% Latino
>7% White
>3% Black
Almost everyone was upper middle class except for a few of the white kids, and that was because they had been living in the city before the asian boom and it was just regular middle class working folks then. Terrible sports programs except for the basketball, golf, and dance team. Decent art program, really great music and drama programs.
It was/is one of the top 100 schools in the US so the academics were really competitive, but honestly not that tough imo. Kind of hard to trust people because so many wanted to be on the top and were willing to drag others down to get there. If they weren't trying to sabotage each other then they were pretending to be friends so they could have connections and people to use. It was kind of sad, really.
A lot of the top students did most of the partying. Drugs, alcohol, lots of sex. The typically Stacy and Chad stuff.
I hated being there but enjoyed being in band, which was super fun. The hyper sexual band geek stereotype was very alive there, but that's because there were so many Stacies and Chads that they were involved in everything.
>>
>>37859140
My final taste for any semblance of a normie life.

Not to say i wasnt mostly alone. But it felt like i was inside view on the game of life. Whereas after its been total disassociation and failure.
>>
>>37859140
It was a public school in a small Southern city, basically the best one in the town but still pretty shit in a lot of ways. Population about 1500. Looked like a fucking prison.

Racial makeup:
>50% black
>44% white
>5% Asian/Indian
>1% latio/other
There were rich kids, poor kids, retards, near-geniuses, every race, every political view, a decent minority of fags. It was ridiculously diverse in every possible way, and while different types tended to group together pretty much everyone interacted, had friends from all groups.

A good 80% of the blacks were giant monkey-tier niggers, and the rest were normal people, some even pretty smart. I got the impression there was a lot of slutting and degeneracy going on even though I didn't participate. Seemed pretty much everyone was having relationships or sex, going to parties etc, and it was just normal. Was very normie too, almost no one seemed to have any emotional depth, or at least they didn't want to show it. The "nerds/outcasts" whatever you want to call them had their own group but were extremely cringey. Everyone used apps to communicate.

Fights were common (mostly the niggers) and occasionally the police had to come, but while plenty of people were assholes to each other there wasn't a whole lot of bullying.

Overall it was a pretty shitty experience.
>>
it was aight
>>
>>37859140
my graduating class was 16 people.
>>
I went to 3 different high schools.
1st one was an extension of my 8th grade year but with more hurdles
2nd one was made for dumbfucks and somewhat lowlifes
3rd one was preppy and upper classed. I got bored of them and ended up doing my work and leaving. I don't miss it
>>
File: nhs.jpg (715KB, 900x546px) Image search: [Google]
nhs.jpg
715KB, 900x546px
>>37859140
Pic related.

Complete shithole of spoiled rich kids and their fine arts cock sucking families. Parking lot full of new mercedes, BMW, richfag cars for 16 year olds who can barely drive.

It was pretty much 45% white 45% asian and the rest ambiguously brown.

The advantage of going to a rich school while being poor, though, was that sometimes the nice bathroom at the edges of campus would be deserted during lunchtime and I can chill in there and browse 4ch.
>>
went to 3 different high schools. didn't really experience high school aside from class, I was a background character.
>>
>>37859140
It was actually pretty good.
>not a huge amount of nonwhites, and they were mostly pretty chill islanders
>not many shit tier people in general to cause trouble
>each social group more or less kept to themselves, but the groups were fairly fluid and accepting at the same time
>everyone mostly knew everyone else in their grade
>I only heard about a few fights
>Stacy's and Chad's were not stereotypical assholes
>most teachers were well liked
>somehow most people knew and liked me without much effort on my part
>very few people actually disliked me
>never got bullied
>I could have hung out with any social group
>chose to be around the emos/stoners since they were consistently fun to be around and banter with
>my graduating class was over 200 people
>was just a normal middle class public high school
Even other classmates I've talked to since graduating agree that our whole experience was very odd and not normal. According to the younger siblings of some classmates, the school wasn't nearly as nice even a year or two after we left.
>>
>>37859140
It was the most popular school in my town aside from being the shittiest
>ok football team
>mainly whites and mexicans
>occasional blacks and asians
>pretty much boring up until senior year when we had less classes and more privileges
>occasional petty fights until one kid broke his neck
>not too heavy on weed though some got caught blazing it in the stalls
>not sure how frequent bullying was bc I never saw it
>yes there was an anime club
>>
>>37861462
Also mainly chads and stacys but there were some betas
>>
>>37859140
it was honestly great, had a nice group of friends i knew since elementary school. Our school had open lunch where we could leave the school and eat at local restraunts and shit (as long as we got back to 5th period in an hour). The work was piss easy as long as u turned something in you would pass. University is hell though, completely lonely, work is actually difficult unless you are in a meme major.
>>
>>37859140
>bunch of cookiecutter cunts trying to fit in with the clique
>bunch of douchebag 'smart guy' chbrads who picked on me and touched my penis with a pencil in class
>>
Damn, i wish i could've gone to an American school, seems like it's much easier to fit in than in Eastern Europe. In US every school has it's own football field and team and it is taken seriously, here we don't even have a fucking gym for P.E class. People are mostly white normies and don't have any ambitions and everything seems pointless to them.
>>
>>37860896
Seems like a nice school and neighbourhood in my opinion, ever since i was a kid i wished i could live in a typical american suburb like pic related, it looks so idyllic.
>>
>in Poland
>had been there since middle school, so I spent six years in the same place
I guess it was alright. We wore shirt+tie uniforms, which is basically unheard of in this country except for high-end private schools (this was an "elite" public one). I never understood why my normie classmates complained about them or why the Stacies wore them improperly/broke the dress code on purpose (the all-around favorite was loosening the tie so much the knot was halfway down to their crotch); it was designed to prevent cliques/subcultures looking differently, and, in theory, discourage people from bringing their politics to class. Plus it looked pretty good, especially when we got upgraded to a suit jacket/blazer in high school as opposed to the dorky sweaters middle schoolers wore over it. In case you can't tell, the school took itself very seriously and considered itself a successor to a pre-war "elite" highschool, with traditions and shit.
We also were exceptional in that we had no bells to signal recess and class time. There was a timetable, and everyone was trusted to be able to check the hour themselves. Last time I was in a "normal" school, I thought the bell was some sort of alarm for a moment.
There was a pretty good school song with the lyrics being one of our patron's poems (schools in Poland are usually named in honor of famous historical characters or writers) and in general a rather strong group identity. My teachers were okay, I was lucky enough that I rarely had to deal with the ones that weren't. The Spanish teacher, my class' homeroom teach, was pretty cool, never patronized us and would treat us more like equals as we grew up, told us ebin stories about the shit that used to go down on field trips to Spain, really liked beer.
Cont. next post since char limit.
>>
>>37862301
>typical american suburb
>Irvine, California

Not sure I would call a place filled with tech and medical field workers and their asian/white kids typical.

It's nice because there's no crime, but it's terrible if you're not as rich and privileged as everyone else because then you have no one who will relate to you. No one knows what it's like to be told that you can't get a $15 toy on your birthday because it was too expensive, they expect multi hundred dollar gifts on the regular from their parents.
>>
>>37862338
The bad stuff?
They were super anal about attendance and you had to bring an official sick note from the doctor or draft board or whyever it was you hadn't gone. Notes written by you or your parents could only be used for like 3 days in a row, once per semester. In the two last years, when we picked our "extended" subjects (AP classes would be the closest equivalent, I guess), our schedules would get all retarded with holes in the middle, so naturally people used that to go home and eat lunch or go out with their friends. This used to be accepted, but in my last year the new vice-principal was this fat old lady who constantly was pissed about something and sounded like she was breathing in and speaking at the same time. Not so funny when she's yelling at you for going out to the store in a free period without having asked her for permission in writing.
Those extended subjects? We got to pick them more or less freely within certain rules with lots of possible combos, unlike other high schools here, in which classes are assigned profiles at the start. I picked pretty poorly, and I think it sort of fucked up and atomized the class, since we weren't together all day anymore.
The school also was super lefty, the principal was incredibly proud of us having immigrants (one half-Iranian (but not Persian) kid, one half-Jap, one half-Viet, one half-Mexican plus some Europeans that blended in) and there was an annual charity action in Ceylon or Nepal. Which brings me to the fieldtrips - everyone was expected to go to Britain and the country of their second foreign language, usually twice each. There also was an annual mountain hike, skiing trips, and annual trip to India - though few went there. Principal was a massive Indiaboo and used to climb the Himalayas for fun.
>>
really meh

highlight of my time there was jizzing on my then girlfriends face in the bathroom

other than that it was a pretty sad experience. the friends I had from middle school became weed smoking scumbags. now they are all working as waiters and go clubbing. sad life.

the white kids became really weird lgbtqqia hippies.

feels like not many people are safe. i dont know why they so desperately chased after becoming another person.
>>
>>37862365
it really looks nice and clean, that's why i like it, i was referring to the environment and how it looks like, those houses in rows are the first thing that comes to my mind when i think about the typical american neighbourhood.
>>
>>37860896

>pool
>baseball field
>1 fucking milion parking spaces
>huge fucking building

Man, going to highschool in America must be awesome
>>
Boring and depressing.
>>
>>37859140
I think the only reason I didn't get physically bullied was being a massive athlete with lots of negro associates. Had a girlfriend at the rival school for 5 months. She was a bitch, put me off dating since. Almost got in a fight twice, once with a student, once a teacher. Probably would have gone to jail for either being so brutal. I got shit grades in most classes constantly but tested well enough to matriculate. I am a living "smart but lazy" meme, for those that it triggers. "Graduated" in 2015. I put that in quotes because you have to pay over $100 to attend your own ceremony. Unnoficially it's so they can buy gowns & mortarboards for niggers and anyone else willing to file financial assistance paperwork. I didn't go.

Been NEET for about 2 years now. Starting to get my act together. Realized that no 4 year college will ever help me become happy and instead I'm gonna enter a classic job. Apprentice with a blacksmith or carpenter, or become a farmhand.
>>
>>37863819
Yeah. For all Americans complain about with our ignorantly high standards, life in the US is better than everywhere else, even pre-muslim Europe. With our low cost of living and mild-moderate government aid, "poor" people here live better than 70% of the world.
>>
>>37860011
same here, friend

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original. You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
African clique that seemed to come at recess and lunch but not actually rock up to classes. Wear supreme and adidas bape clothes and bash people on weekends

Islander clique who rocked up to classes but never seemed to be present during lunch or recess except for the super fat ones sitting down. Just bash people on weekends

The ratty white kids smoking behind the shed
Who else went to /LOWER INCOME AUSTRALIAN HIGHSCHOOL/???
>>
Anyone else here /obhs/?
>>
>go to $12,000 private school
>all male
>goodbye social skills
>drop out of college after 3 years.
>>
>>37859140
Horrible. Everyone hated me and I got beat up almost every day.
>>
Small, rural, and boring.

We had almost no ethnic diversity. Of the four or five hundred students we had between the ninth grade and twelfth, there were only a couple blacks. There were no Asians or Latinos or Indians, aside from the rare exchange student.

I remember in the tenth or eleventh grade, I took 'Zoology' and 'Botany' as electives. Instead of learning about plants and animals, we had to memorize the FFA creed, castrate pigs, behead chickens, and learn tractor-driving skills.

We even had an exam on being able to maneuver a tractor, which we took with one out in a field.

Fucking hated that place.
>>
>>37859259
That's because it it opened your eyes to race realism. Stereotypes are always based on truth.
>>
>>37859140
>west virginia
>mostly white, but everybody just treated the few other races just like they treat everybody else
>race was never an issue
>some drama here and there
>normal things like people getting into fights, roasties with daddy problems getting knocked up, etc etc
>have 4 lan parties a year
>lan parties have better turnouts than some of the school dances
>school is half rednecks and half autists
>everybody gets along mostly
>bullying isnt a problem
it was actually pretty good senpaitachi
>>
>>37859140
Eastern European school. Nuff said.
>>
It was an all boys school in New Jersey. It was pretty cool because I took the train to school everyday, and you could see the New York skyline from it. Other than that, it was pretty bad. Everyone was super competitive and people practically had their GPA stamped on their forehead. There was a hierarchy based on who got the best grades. The best thing about it was that there was no popularity hierarchy or chads like in regular American high schools (probably because there were no girls.
There were some good teachers, but I was never fortunate to have any of them in any of my four years. I got really bad teachers. To make it worse, I wanted to pursue science, but every science teacher was notoriously bad. It was to the point that you couldn't understand them in class and you had to go home and learn everything on your own. Not only the science classes, but many other classes were like that.
My English teachers also hated me for some reason. I would put hours of thought amd work into my papers, but they always marked them down for whatever reason they wanted to. One time in a group project (the only group project I ever did in high school), I partnered with the English teacher's favorite pet student, who he treated like a god on eaeth (actually flirted with him saying that he was going to end up in Harvard Law School). That kid had such an ego problem that he couldn't work with me or my other partner. I ended up designing the framework of the essay on my own, giving my other partner a couple paragraphs to write, and then wrote the rest of the 8 pages on my own. It ended up being the only "A" that I received the entire year (obviously because the teacher thought his pet student wrote it)

Cont.
>>
Lol I was typing out my story then I realised that it would be lost among a mass of other stories and that nobody cares so I stopped.
>>
80% white but it felt fucking 50% white because of all the fucking Latinos.
>>
File: alt highschool hallway.jpg (189KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
alt highschool hallway.jpg
189KB, 1200x800px
>went to "alternative high school" for fags, hippies, and retards
>saw a power vacuum and became an avant garde, artsy, and improbable "bully"

It was weird and made me more of a robot, but I did get to make a lot of autistic edgy friends and never got pants'd/noogied/swirlied the way I would have at a real high school.
I also had to look at a lot of shit in the hallways like menstrual art and furry caricatures of my teachers.
>>
>mostly white, blue collar town, not many jews
>kids of farmers, tradesmen, truck drivers, etc.
>school very sports oriented, arts programs poorly funded and organized
>school acts way more important and prestigious than it actually is
>moderate drug problem, bullet proof doors and windows since I graduated
>football players get to come and go as they please, basically treated like celebrities
>football team literally stole local NFL team logo
>>
>>37866173
>not using an image
>not being able to think of a single compelling story to greentext
If you aren't optimizing your posts for (you)s yet, it's time to start thinking strategically.
>>
>grew up in small white suburban town in the south.
>mostly chads or sister fuckers.
>found a small group of friends that were into video games and music
>didn't really talk to girls
>spent most of my time smoking weed and playing the vidya.
>>
>>37865251
Is there a name for city people who wish they could do rural shit?
I'd like to have animal husbandry/agricultural machinery shit under my belt so I could work and live somewhere quiet.
It's pretty clear why somebody wouldn't like that, but I would've loved it.
>>
>Race
70% white, 29% asian, 1% other
>Class
Upper and Upper-middle
>Sexuality
One openly gay person afaik
>>
>>37866253
Geneseo?
>>
File: 20online600.1.jpg (59KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
20online600.1.jpg
59KB, 600x320px
>>37859140
I never went to a physical high school. I was homeschooled. It was all online.
>>
People who don't green text shouldnt even bother posting here.
>>
>>37866367
>homeschooled online
That kinda sounds like it sucks.
The couple of years I home schooled my mom worked her ass off taking us to the ends of the earth on weird field trips, we even found other home school groups to do cringey LARPing, dissections, "trivia" contest style math/history events with, and all that shit.
Of course, maybe going so hard made her burn-out and that's why we switched back to public school.
>>
>>37859140
>liberal college town
>very white
>the few niggers do manage to clog up the halls and chimp out ofc
>besides that, no bullying, fighting, drugs or drama whatsoever
>wholesomely equal focus on athletics and academics
>socially, everyone sticks to their small groups, leaving quite a few autists and outcasts
>still feels like im the only friendless one tho
boring better than bad I guess
>>
>>37859140
> small town in Iowa
> our graduating class had 65, all white
> half of the students lived on farms
> had a pretty good music program, which is what I spent all my time doing
>>
File: Shaggy7.jpg (23KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy7.jpg
23KB, 499x430px
>>37859140
> School gets grant
> Builds extensions to the gym
> Meanwhile most kids slave away with coverless textbooks from 1995 doodled all over
> Mexicans thought they were gangsters even though they lived in a redneck town of less than 10k people
> Like 4 black people total
> White guys slinging meth and getting high off canned air in the middle of class
> White girls getting pregnant constantly, still managed to attract Chads with 2 kids at 16
> Shockingly large number of furries and traps

> Go to second school
> No athletics
> No Mexicans, 2 blacks
> Tiny classes
> All Mormons
> Computers instead of textbooks
> 1 pregnancy in two years, she was a senior
> No traps or furries
> A couple stoners

Anyone else /rural_american_schools/ here?
>>
>>37859140
My high school years were amazing
>sold energy drinks
>made money
>mostly Hispanic
>was openly right leaning and racist and football and rugby players loved me for it
>went to 5 house parties, stopped going after I cheated on my girlfriend at one.
>got decent grades As and Bs until last semester of senior year Because I ditched to be with my girlfriend. Passed with D's and a B.
Tfw not socially awkward but go on r9k to laugh.
>>
>>37866037
It wasn't until my last year that I realized that the less I put thought into my papers, the better off I was. I ended up getting one question away from a perfect score on the SAT writing section, so screw their faggot asses.
I don't mean to sound dramatic, but high school was the worst four years of my life. Despite how much work I put into a subject, I would never get a decent grade. The friends I had at the beginning of high school were never real friends. They conformed to the GPA hierarchy and slowly faded away from me. As time passed, I became annoying to them. My only real friends from high school were two kids I didn't meet until senior year. One was this really short autistic kid, and everyone made fun of him behind his back. We talked about Star Wars, video games, and chemistry endlessly. The other kid had aspergers, and I met him when he started to take the train home from school the same time as me. He was very uninhibited. For example: he would eat onions in the grass at the train station and then stink up the whole train car with his breath. Everyone at school hated him a lot. To this day, we text each other on WhatsApp everyday, sharing stuff from 4chan and discussing politics.
I graduated high school last year. I was lucky enough to get into one of the best colleges in the US. My councilor, who did nothing to help me search for colleges, told me I didn't deserve to get in. I've made Dean's List at my college and love my current teachers.
I see everyone complain about chads, stacies, and cliques in high school, but I never had that experience. What made me want to apply to my high school in the eighth grade were students talking about the comradery and good teachers, but I never saw either of that.
>>
>>37866334
Do people in the south actually fuck their sisters or it's just a meme? Serious question.
>>
>>37866420
It was quite an introverted and isolated process. Mostly spent my days at home and never went on any field trips. Completely lost contact with my old friends from before and never really ever got back with them again.

I used to be targeted for bullying a lot in physical school, so that's one thing I'm grateful not to have gone through anymore.
>>
>>37866737
People fuck their sisters everywhere in the world
>>
>>37866758
It's actually a marvel of genetic engineering that people westermark so strongly and don't fuck their sisters more.
Without imprinting that revulsion, a sister would be the easiest woman to fuck.
>likelihood of similar values, interests, preferences, economic classes or castes
>living together
>likely going to puberty at roughly the same time
>intimately close already
>most fetishes formed by childhood experiences- it follows that siblings share fetishes as they've shared a childhood

It's a stroke of luck that the taboo holds and we don't have inbred retards lurching around on webbed feet all over the place.
>>
I am in Greece and when I was a kid I thought that high-school would be like in america and shit ;_;
>>
>>37866738
I'm sorry to hear that, homeschooling is weird because the experience varies even more than it could with public schools, shit really run the gamut from rich little savants who win chess championships to those christian kids who get bleach enemas and beatings.
Did online school at least have a chatroom or some shit for enrolled students?
>>
File: 1497547539512.png (888KB, 632x605px) Image search: [Google]
1497547539512.png
888KB, 632x605px
>>37866556
GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I went to a public school in New Jersey. It was pretty normal I guess, mostly white since there were two high schools in my town and all the black kids and spics went to the other one. The teachers were pretty bad though, every year there was at least one case of teacher/student fucking. I remember in freshman year my physics teacher got arrested for putting cameras in the textbooks to film up girls skirts.
>>
I remember the first day a foreign kid started at our school. We used to call him "the shadow". He was literally the blackest of blacks, not some mix race or anything, l i t e r a l l y the blackest of the blackest tribe in the most deep and black jungle in the middle of Africa.
Nowadays half of them are middle easterners...

Please nuke Sweden once I've fled to South Korea.
>>
>>37859140
>Two huge gangs
>one huge Mexican gang
>one huge black gang
>both gangs got along pretty well
>ended up somehow getting myself invited to normie gang parties occasionally
>Cinco de Mayo and Black History Month performances in school every year
>mariachi bands and famous rappers and R&B singers would come to school
>retarded kids would get on stage and dance and rap and sing
>everyone would cheer for retarded kids like they did something amazing
>retarded obese black kid was homecoming king one year
>few white kids in school were half Mexican usually
>half Mexican white kids would identify as Mexican
>teacher gave us answers on standardized tests
>school almost got shut down for bad performance
>school forced to become STEM Academy
>Stevie Ray Vaughan dropped out of this school
>>
>>37866758
Pretty sure it was acceptable in Egypt even among commoners at times.
>>37866838
Hypothetically, if sister-brother pairs could have always enough kids that a few would be completely normal, wouldn't the webbed retard genes get bred out eventually?
>>
>>37859140
Not that bad actually.
I lived in a high-income, low-crime part of America that was mostly white and had few issues other than prescription drug abuse and drunk chads wrecking their cars.
Several people from my class went to Ivy League schools for undergrad, even I got an award at graduation for being good a foreign language.
My problem is that Ive always been socially inept and bad at relating to others, compounded by alcohol abuse and schizophrenia that didn't really start until I was 19 was the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>37859140
>Mile from the beach
>Super rich area
>Colored people bussed in from inner city
>Schools best sports were golf, tennis and surfing
>The ethnics got in fights every fucking day
>mile away from state park in other direction

It was a great school in hindsight, too bad I was too scared and depressed to make friends, ditch class and go to the beach or hike, or do anything else remotely interesting back then.
>>
>>37859140
pretty shit. we had a very attractive student body compared to most high schools. like we had probably 25 girls who could have been models or movie stars, that pretty. the guys at our school were all chads, but because everyone was chads, no one was chad. I could have been a slayer 9/10 at another high school but at mine i was maybe 5/10.

I was mostly friends with the theatre kids. they were a really fun group. the rich white kids liked me but honestly they were just boring and vapid. I knew a gay guy in theatre. He was chill. his parents were super homophobic and kicked him out of the house a few times for being gay. pretty sad stuff. Also my theatre teacher was a 8/10 and I got some serious do me vibes from her. grabbing my biceps and stuff. someday when I go back to visit ill get some. and before you call me a normie, I also had serious depression through high school and was constantly shit on by girls.
>>
>over $10,000 a year
>christian
>all boys
>99% white
>everyone was edgy as fuck, 13yr olds doing acid in the bathroom stalls
>teachers are pretty good
>kids are cunts (myself included)
>>
>>37867288
>wouldn't the webbed retard genes get bred out eventually?
No, there's no "breeding out" with incest.
Actually everyone would just go totally infertile and the population would die out.
>>
>>37868459
I thought that the big danger of incest was that since your genes were so similar, any recessive genes for bad shit could overlap and have a bigger chance of being expressed. Nice to learn something.
>>
>>37859140
My high school was pretty shit thqh
>50% hispanic/Latino
>30% white
>19% black
>1% Asian
The school had (and still has) a population of over 3000 kids, which made for very stuffed classrooms. Everyone stuck with their racial social groups except for a very few cases which made it easy for you to be alone if you left your social group. There was no sense of school community. Everyone hated each other and the admins didn't want to do anything to actually fix the situation. There were quite a few fights, quite a few gangs, drug abuse everywhere, etc. The teachers were probably the best thing at that school, and only were decent at best. I could go into more detail but I think you get the point. I'm so glad I don't go to that school anymore it was so awful.
>>
nothing ever happened in my high school years. It depresses me when reading interesting stories of people's years, even when they got bullied. Those years were supposed to be the best of my life yet fuck all ever happened to me. No negative events, no positive. It sucks
>>
I did not enjoy it
>>
>>37859140
everybody liked me but i had crippling depression and sent they all to the rice fields
>>
>>37859140
I went to school in Britbong land at one of USAF bases didnt a shit ton of friends though outside of school though had a small circle of friends
>>
>>37859259
my highschool was like this too
except the blacks hung out with me probably because i acted like i was one
or maybe its because they thought i would shoot up the school. Fuck if I know
>>
>Go to school with 40% whites, 30% latinos, 19% blacks and 0% others
>70% liberal school
>Group of kids with all mixed colors would sit around and say racist jokes to each other
>Chad groups would torment everyone
>fuck chad
>school had weak security
>everyone would sneak our through one side of the school because there was no cameras and shit
>most are lower and middle class, school had few higher classes
>some guy keeps hacking into other people's accounts, don't know who
>>
i had one black guy at my school
>>
File: 1494726848219.gif (15KB, 764x784px) Image search: [Google]
1494726848219.gif
15KB, 764x784px
>trap blacks, dads a lawyer chads and weeb mexicans
>white girl getting bullied
>buys padlocks
>keep them in gym locker
>snaps one day
>takes off thigh high and fills with locks
>swings like flail at bully stacy
>beats her into coma
>blood and screams for days
>twitching body on floor
>fish eyes open
>bullied roastie gets arrested
>bully gets brain damage

We were also in the news a lot for other stuff
>>
>>37859140
>The Latinos were much more aggressive than the blacks
>There was quite a lot of fighting but somehow I never saw one
>There were a lot of hamplanet chicks but only a dozen or so genuinely fat guys (I was one of them)
>It was laughably easy unless you were in an AP class, which nearly everybody was
>History class was solely built on white guilt, we learned nothing about foreign cultures
>Women's basketball was very popular because they were our only good sports team
>>
>>37863819
This highschool isn't the norm, Anon. And fortunatley so.
>>
guys i ate pizza
>>
German highschool, in germany are 3 diffrent types of school, i was on the gymnasium, its the best type, so you would think the dumbest werent in it, but you think wrong

> mostly white
> in lower classes some turks
> upper classes only me as asian, my mexican friend and one turk that moved away
> one time we joked with our class about hitler, we get called to the prinicipal, all non white kids
> got a Warning
> 1 super nerd that always learns because he loves good grades, always had a caro shirt, pretty chill dude, but had problems with sarcasm
> one nerd, that always learned because he had nothing to do, he always had sperged out eyes
> one guy that nerver spoke, one of my friends, but he really NEVER talks
> some chads everyone liked, because if you spend time with them it was always fun
> one stacie that was semi robot, after her only bf broke up she is really deep in button collecting and superheroes and now feminism
> one super dumb girl, she thought the english word for afternoon is evening, in our final school newspaper ( all graduaded classes do one) there is a whole double page of dumb stuff she says
> one girl that is super hot but only eats saussages

groups
> nerds , my old friends and still some of them are but they are now antifags, but childhoodfriends stay friends :)
> chads, still some friends there , always fun to be with, litteraly i discovered there the diffrence between really laughing and laughing polite
> girls squad, nobody talked with them
> unliked kids, one mental ill girl that always annoys everyone with her communism and her depression and we should do more together as schooool, everyone hated her , in her group are the other nerds, that wich arent that good in school but super arrogant, they always sitted restricted from all
> autist, quite guy and me and other living autists, photshop anon, thieve anon, and sperg anon
> stacies, always nice and some even got some humor

we were on rural area but
> litteral redneck comies

miss it
>>
>>37870916
the gap between the "gymnasium" and "realschule" (the 2nd best/worst type of school) is so fucking huge. ive never been to one but some of my friends tell me stories and most of them include: dealing drugs, making teachers cry, intense bullying etc. my school life was so normal, sure some weird moments here and there but all the stuff im reading in these threads just seem so insane to me.
>>
My high school was pretty chill.
>ask principal if I can carry a knife
>says yes
>>
>>37871142
lol i wrote a super long comment to explain and delete it

realschule = annoying german village youth, not cool like rednecks
Jodel humor if you know the app, "why a sixpack if i could have a barrel " XDDD LETS SING SOME GERMAN SCHLAGER

hauptschule, worst school form, the dumbest, not dumb like "i am just lazy thats why" fedora tippers, but most are somehow polite if they know u, and some even try to improve

they are better than shitty realschule, they are more like wannabe gangsters and also a bit autistic like i am
>>
>>37859140
Lots of Asians and Indians, all of them pretty wealthy

A few white people from before the migrations

My best friend who was Asian dated across the races with an Indian. I caused the whole school to go ape shit because they were the most popular of their respective groups (Asian guy: star foot ball player, head of chess team, about to go to West Point academy/Indian chick: super stacy tier, smart, and was gonna go to Air Force academy)

Lots of fights. Lots of them. Some Bangladeshi dude broke his arm, another Korean kid was pushed down some stairs, got pretty crazy man.

During prom every body was having sex and doing drugs. It was really surreal

My former best friend ended up breaking up with her to continue his pursuits at West Point, what a waste. So many people hurt because of them.

Oh well

Oh and I was a loser? I guess, but my friend kinda made sure nobody messed with me, and his Asian lackeys were cool with me too

Now I'm just a neet who's doing nothing with his life while they all are out there doing good for themselves.
>>
File: 200w (5).gif (41KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
200w (5).gif
41KB, 200x209px
>>37871447
greentext prom now anon
>>
damn, i wish you guys could smell my balls
>>
>>37860011
>>37864378
How much if a loser do you have to be to fail a system that pushes you along everystep of the way?
>HW is easy as fuck due to Google
>Almost all tests are multiple choice and can be memorized
>If you talk to your teachers before/after school you can get brownie points on your grade
>>
>>37859140
>1st year
just play videogames in class and sleep
>2nd year
noticed playing vidya in public is weird, got some more friends, and usually just get some girls to pet my hair and arms untill i sleep in class
>3rd
same as the second one but even more sleeping
>>
>>37872872
wish i wasnt an autist and actually realized some of this girls liked me
>>
>>37872948
Women are overrated anyways, just be a wizard so you can actually have freetime. The world is too fucked to have kids anyways
>>
>>37859140
itt normies snore boring fuck this thread fuck this shit life i wanna die
>>
>>37873044
i wish i could be ok with this stuff, but i just feel so lonely you know? i just want some girl to cuddle with and talk about feelings and stuff
>>
File: 1464724298071.png (3KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1464724298071.png
3KB, 240x210px
My school experience was so bad that it caused me to completely give up on life. I'm pretty envious of you all who had friends and stuff.
>>
>>37873074
It takes some getting used to man, I know it did for me. If you still want to pursue women then go for it., but if there ever comes a time, like many people here, where you no longer desire companionship or realize that you'd be happier on your own, I would strongly recommend hedonism so life doesn't seem pointless.
Whatever the case may be, you should always ask yourself what would make YOU genuinely happy than what society would deem what should make you happy
>>
>freshman year
try not to sperg out and ostracize myself like i did all of middle school. instead i didn't talk at all and had no friends and couldn't help not sperging out entirely
>sophomore
pretty much like freshman year except shittier
>junior year
constant suicidal thoughts. constantly fantasizing of shooting myself with school cop's gun or jumping off the radio tower on campus. tried to talk to people more but ofc it was hopeless, should have seen me was pathetic
>senior year
pretty much accepted my fate and spend the days in my nonclasses watching anime on school chromebooks.
>>
I was just sitting quietly in the back corner. As I think bout it I don't even remember names of my classmates.
>>
>>37873158
I would of been your friend anon, quiet kids usually make the best friends because they care too much about everything to make decisions
>>
>>37859140
It was where I first learned that America had become a surveillance state.
I hope virtual reality homeschooling takes off and kills government-sponsored authoritarian indoctrination.
>>
High school was pretty much shit unless you were a Chad or Stacy
>>
>>37873239
I wouldn't have. I lack the social skills to be interesting and I couldn't even drive until 18.
>>
File: 1497721976623.png (21KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1497721976623.png
21KB, 261x209px
>>37859259
>FOB
Forward Operative Base?
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.