[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you break up with your boyfriend, Femanon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1492190728905.jpg (101KB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1492190728905.jpg
101KB, 850x1199px
Why did you break up with your boyfriend, Femanon?
>>
Joke's on you anon. I never had a Bf and, by the looks of things, never will.
>>
What boyfriend?
*not original blah blah*
>>
>>37859105
I met Chad
>>
>>37859105
I have a husband. I'm married
>>
>>37859754
So do I. I was worried my husband was going to find out about my boyfriend so I broke up with my boyfriend. My husband is doing a great job raising my boyfriend's kid.
>>
>>37859706
head to /soc/, you stinky beefer
>>
>>37859105
He broke up with me

Why am I still alive?
>>
>>37859773
would have been better if you said you broke up with your husband
>>
He was too overbearing. Obviously I still had control over my life but he wanted to practically attach himself to my hip. I liked his interest in me but at times it got much.
>>
He broke up with me. I would never have dumped him over the phone after so many years together. He meant everything to me.
>>
>>37859105
I wanted to ride the cock carousel
>>
>>37859773

That's it. Thread's over. Roasties, get the fuck out.
>>
>>37859105
I didn't. I married him.
>>
We both had the same bad habits and fed into eachother from them
This was years ago and I still kind of regret it
>>
He beat me and broke up with me. I told him about my past history and he snapped. Haven't had a bf since.
>>
>>37859706
I'll be your Internet bf if you want me to I'm a nice guy o swear
>>
>>37859993
Was he good at sex?
>>
I just want an Internet mommy gf please I beg
>>
>>37860009
My bf? We didn't get that far, I wanted him to know what I'd done before doing that with him.
>>
>>37859993
what's your history? seems quite a trigger
>>
>>37860042
Involves bestiality.
>>
>>37860064
>tfw no beastiality gf to watch her get knotted
damn, how can a guy not like that
>>
>>37860064
would like to know more
>>
>>37860100
It wasn't a dog.

>>37860113
I don't want to go into detail. Before me and my bf were to have sex, I wanted him to know that before we did. When I told him, he took it badly and beat me, before leaving and ending it. That's how it happened.
>>
I did literally everything for him, cleaned up after him, made him dinner every night, brought him beer and sandwiches and whatever the fuck else without ever being asked and yet he'd snap at me if I dared ask him what he wanted for breakfast while he was playing Overwatch. Constantly belittled me in front of our friends. Made no effort to go out or do things or work out with me even though I left my hometown to move to his and be with him.
>>
>>37860142
how's life after the breakup?
>>
File: 1489299427092.gif (808KB, 436x479px) Image search: [Google]
1489299427092.gif
808KB, 436x479px
>>37860133
>It wasn't a dog.
even better, was it a donkey? would give my left nut to see you fuck that big anmal cock
>>
>>37860163
Oh it's amazing, I left him, moved across the country, his (ex) best friend texted me asking what happened and why I never said goodbye (I left suddenly in the heat of the moment) aaand I'm moving in with the ex best friend in about two weeks :) Might seem like a bitterness/revenge type of thing but it's kinda just how things worked out and I couldn't be happier. My ex moved in with a new girl literally two weeks after I left so c'est la vie
>>
I've never had a bf. A couple of gfs here and there, but men don't seem worth the bother, so I just repress the bisexualism. I broke up with my last gf because she moved overseas and it didn't work long distance.
>>
>>37860198

Can I put my tongue in your butthole? I promise I won't make it complicated.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.