[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20% of girls are fucked by 80% of guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

okay so 20% of girls are sluts
what about the other 80% of girls

how about this
100% M, 100% F
M = Male. F= Female
20% F get fucked by 80% M
that leaves 20% M and 80% F

of that, we can assume that 20 percentage points M get with the 20% F
so that leave 60% M that fucks a lot, 20% M that is more serious about who he sleeps with
and 80% F that are more serious who they sleep with
60% of that M are still fucking/have fucked those 20% F earlier
of that 60% M, they'll eventually be with 60% of the F who don't fuck so casually (granted, there will be a percentage from that 60% M that won't get in a relationship and keep things casual with the 20% F sluts)lets say 10 percentage points of the 60% M who like to fuck casually don't settle down and stay casual
that leaves 70% M (50% M who like to fuck a lot, 20% M who don't like to fuck a lot)
and still 80% F that aren't sluts
somewhere in there that 20% M that don't do casual sex will get with 20% F that don't slut around
that leaves 50% M and 60 % F
the leftover M are the ones that have slept with a lot of women, the 60% F who hasn't slutted around
they'll eventually mix together leaving 10% F
but we still have the 30% M who fuck a lot
and the 20% F who fuck a lot

lets say 4% of that is gay and lesbian
which would be accurate
so they are together

so we are left with 26% M who fuck a lot
and a mix of 26% F who slut and don't slut (mostly slut)

they'll eventually intermingle with each other
leaving 0%
except it doesn't
since there's more women than men in the world
so it would be more like 0% M left, and 5% F left
being that there would have been a starting point base 100, 100% M, 105% F

so the 20% of guys who aren't fucking a lot get a much better pick of women who haven't fucked a lot, theoretically speaking
but of the 20% of M that don't fuck a lot, they could get a 20% F who slutted but is ready to settle
>>
natural selection

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>37858503
point is even if you're aren't part of the M that is fucking the small portion of the F, you still have a good chance with getting with someone
who hasn't fucked a lot

there's still the 80% guys that fuck a lot
who still have a somewhat equal shot with the 80% F

sadly with relationships it's not as linear as 80% 20%, so the 80% M still has a chance with the 80% F too.

So, what are you? The 20% or the 80%?
>>
>>37858503
How about you show me some actual research and statistics and some fucking random math acrobatics?
>>
>>37858547
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

The reason I broke it down is because relationships aren't really that linear.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.