[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hug your family i think my dad is cheating on my mom edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 75

go find someone and hug them

post happy results or stories because im sad
>>
>>37858290
What makes you think that? Sort of a bold claim
>>
>>37858499
He's been "working late" a whole bunch and he didn't even come home last night. My mom even slept with me last night and offered to let me sleep in bed with her again tonight because he's sleeping in a guest room. This was like fifteen minutes after a really awful shouting match I blocked out with headphones. They also don't really hug or kiss anymore. On top of that he bought a second phone "for work" a couple weeks ago that he tries really hard to keep away from everyone.
>>
>>37858593
I wasn't at home anywhere when my dad was cheating on my mom but it sounds like you've got a lot of evidence that makes sense
Have you considered talking to him about it? Or your mom?

Your parents are humans, too, and they can talk about stuff.
>>
>>37858593
Could ve cheating. Could be they're gonna divorce.
>>
>>37858654
I might ask my mom, I'm not sure. She's watching a movie that's supposed to end at around 12:45 and I'm going to go sleep with her. I might ask her.

>>37858665
Uuugugugguguhuhggubhuhguhuhuh I'm just terrified.
>>
>>37858689
You should talk to her, I think it will be good for you both.
It was really hard on me when my parents went through divorce because I couldn't be there and it felt like I was losing a home to return to.
The more involved and aware you are the better it will be if things do go south, trust me.

It's a very scary feeling, regardless.
>>
>>37858290
I wanna hug you instead anon
>>
>>37858593
Divorce is complicated, and I know it's hard be caught in the middle of it
Honestly, I'm sad to say you probably don't have much power in this
They may or may not sort it out, either way I wouldn't jump to conclusions about fault, try and talk to them each about it, they'll probably tell you not to worry or that it's not your business, but give it a shot
Like I said, there isn't much advice to be given since it's up to them at the end of the day, sorry
>>
I hope everyone's having a good night, even though its quiet.
>>
>>37859400
Eh, my nights alright, headache has sort of subsided after another *session*
How's everyone else?
>>
>>37859584
I'm doing well, a friend asked me to play some titanfall 2 so I'm going to do my best!!
What else have you been up to?
>>
I'd really appreciate if you guys could come up with a consistent name for your threads like /hyf/ or something so I can filter you
>>
>>37859728
I don't make these threads ever but I think that's a good idea
>>
dont have anyne to hug lol i will hug my duvet kys
>>
>>37859728
Filter hug, family and imouto
Those will always be used in the OP
>>
>>37859807
Yeah but those filters can easily filter other possible threads that aren't this general

It's really not difficult for them to just include /hyf/ in the OP
>>
>>37859823
It's really not difficult to shift click the thread and stop being a whiny, entitled cunt either.
>>
>>37859823
Fuck off, this isn't a general and we're not going out of our way to satisfy you
>>
>>37859861
>This isn't a general
It's the same exact thread every day thats the same 10 tripfags blogging, you're a general.

Why is it so hard to be considerate and add a consistent name?
>>
>>37859883
That doesn't make this a general
Because fuck you, you're not special
>>
>>37859902
>You're not special
>Coming from a tripfag
>>
>>37859883
Why is it so hard to realize that you coming here and whining every time a new thread is made literally just makes us want to spite you and annoy you more?
>>
>>37859902
I have no problem calling it a general.
>>
>>37859913
I never claimed I was special, and I don't barge into threads making demands

>>37859920
And? Calling an image macro a meme doesn't make it a meme.
>>
>>37859963
>Making demands
You act like I'm calling for the deletion of your threads and to kill yourselves, why is it such a huge issue to just have a consistent name?
>>
>>37859861
>Our
Since when were you appointed to be the spokesman of this thread?
>>
>>37859021
He doesn't have much power. But yeah divorce is complicated and he is going to be stuck in the middle of it. He at least deserves a straight answer about what's happening.
>>
>>37859963
>it's not a general
Yes it is actually, the same thread every day = a general
Most generals have a /name/ so people can easily identify it and filter for it. What about this idea makes you so angry? I don't see how it's not an improvement to your thread, and if anything it's courtesy.
>you're not special
How's such a modest (and constructive) request scream "special" to you? If anything you're the special one, Mr its-not-a-general.
Might I add you are using a tripcode! It doesn't get more narcissistic than that folks.
>>
>>37860012
Because fuck you, we have no obligation to do what you ask

>>37860016
I don't see how you came to the conclusion that's what I was claiming or implying. I'm saying we're not going to make a consistent OP for one random anon that dislikes us. I make about 1/4-1/3 of the threads anyway, so it's more aimed at me than most of you anyway.
>>
>>37860104
>One anon dislikes us
A lot of anons dislike you from what I see. I don't care if you guys exist at all, your discussions are nice and meaningful from what I've seen. It's just general courtesy to add a /name/. You can say steam friend threads aren't generals, but they still use /sft/.

There's no need to get so mad about it.
>>
>>37860230
There's no need to be a whiny bitch
>>
>>37860103
>same thread every day = a general
A. It's not posted every day, and 3. A general is a thread made specifically for people to talk about one topic in general. These threads are for hugging people and posting results, which creates OC, which is what /r9k/ was made for in the first place
>I don't see how it's not an improvement to your thread
I don't see how it is
>courtesy
Fuck you
>Might I add you are using a tripcode!
I'd actually forgotten that the reason I started tripping was to upset the people that hated the trips. Good to see the butthurt again.

>>37860230
Again, fuck your "courtesy"
And I'm not mad. Just fuck you.
>>
>>37860256
Why are you doing this?
Lighten up a little.
>>
>>37860299
You've broken the global rules there friend
>>
>>37860309
>wahhh wahhh do this thing because im a lazy whiny bitch
>wahh wahh i am the victim why do you do this
>wahhh wahh
>>
>>37860256
>Made specifically for people to talk about one topic in general
>These threads are for hugging people
So your thread is about one topic? You just admitted you're a general. And yes, there is a hug thread every day.

>Just fuck you
You're clearly an angry, stubborn child.
>>
>>37860299
Enjoy your ban

>>37860309
Because there's no good reason for us to do something just to satisfy you

>>37860332
No, dumbass. Hug people, post results, ie greentext OC, which is what /r9k/ is for, not talk about hugging people in general. Who the fuck would post in a thread made only for talking about proper hugging procedure or when hugging is appropriate?
And read it again, they're not POSTED every day
I'm not angry, faggot, fuck you.
>>
>>37860328
I have no stake in this
I just think you're coming out of nowhere and acting like a drama queen
what's so offensive about all of this?
>>
>still arguing over an autistic girl's safe haven where she talks to herself for hours with her various made up trips and characters to make up for having no friends
>>
>>37860396
Look man, if you have really feel that strongly about it I'm not gonna argue anymore.
>>
>>37860396
I am at a loss. This is just too damn weird to be trolling.
>>
I haven't had a hug in over 5 years, thanks for reminding me
>>
>>37860408
Everyone in the thread has a friend in me, I would like to think.
>>
>>37859584
>another *session*
Twice in one night? Proud of you smol.
>>37860543
You're my friend now!
I don't have many others
>>
>>37860787
I think I've always been your friend, Ella!
Good morning. You got any more tests ahead of you?
>>
>>37860543
That reminds me, did you set up a throwaway email yet?

>>37860787
I'll be your friend if you want
>>
>>37860831
No, I haven't. I'm not story, if that's who you think it is.
>>
>hug your family i think my dad is cheating on my mom edition

That's isn't possible though because all women are whores and men only ever commit bad acts when they're pushed towards it your mom was probably already cheating before him and I bet she underestimates and mistreats him anyway because all women are nothing more than nasty, filthy, low-little whores.

Amirite boizzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>37860489
Find someone to hug, and hug them

>>37860858
That is indeed what I thought. Who are you?
>>
>>37860908
they call me "happy-chan"
I just linger around and ask people how they are I'm the scum of the thread in all honesty
>>
>>37860908
Yeah because people will just let you hug them
>>
>>37860950
Some will if you ask first
If you can convince yourself to ask, you may be surprised!
>>
>>37860821
Hii
Another today but that's the last one
>>37860831
Ooh thankoo I have two more friends now
The day is already looking up
>>
>>37861042
What are your plans for the rest of the summer, since all your exams are done?
>>
>>37860920
>I'm the scum of the thread in all honesty
No, that'd be Deer
>>37860908
Fuck off, cunt
>>
>>37861108
I don't really have any plans. Probably just play games and sleep. Sometimes my parents plan trips abroad for the summer but this year is pretty quiet.
>>
>>37861193
I don't think this kind of attitude is any better
we can be kind even if we disagree or dislike people
>>
>>37861243
And deer is neither of those things

Look at the beginning of the thread, he's a complete twat.
>>
>>37861242
I love those kind of summers, I really miss being a student
the less plans I have, the better!
Where have you gone in previous years?
>>
>>37859584
>twice a night
You should try having a headache more often, Laura. Seems to be doing you some good.

Also morning. Fuck yeah, five hours sleep and time for work again. But only half a day because my dad flies to Africa this evening.
I dreamt about my little sister tonight, I rarely ever remember my dreams but it was something along the lines of she's finishing school, having her last exams and somehow our mother is in the grading committee and my imouto is hella scared and tries to have me write her Latin exam but my mom can tell by my handwriting so we flee to Amsterdam.
Yeah, I know, the stuff of thrillers.
>>
>>37861256
>neither of those things
They only said kind, what other thing are you saying I'm not? Also fuck you, I don't need to be polite

>>37861375
What the fuck. I love dreams
>>
>>37861375
Whew, good morning.

How do people avoid dreaming? I my eyes darting around the second I hit the pillow. I have tons of dreams of flying, primarily. Just comfortable journeys around dreamy landscapes.

I hope you enjoy your time at work and with your dad today! What the fuck is he going to africa for?
I've always wanted to go to africa so I can get killed by a large and angry mammal
>>
>>37861414
>I don't need to be polite
Great attitude you edgy 14 year old
>>
>>37861307
Last year we went to Devon for two weeks and visited family in Brittany. Just general travelling through Europe, my mom has friends in Spain and Portugal as well so we've visited those places too.
>>37861375
>so we flee to Amsterdam
I take it that was inspired.
Makes me kinda sad the only dreams I ever remember are wet dreams.
>>
>>37861545
:^)

>>37861590
>only dreams I ever remember are wet dreams.
That sucks. Closest I've ever had to a wet dream was me jacking off while soft in my friend's bathroom and waking up on the verge of orgasm. Oddly enough, I didn't know the friend at the time and his bathroom was exactly how I dreamt it was when I finally went into it
>>
File: _20170621_111020.jpg (840KB, 1389x2112px) Image search: [Google]
_20170621_111020.jpg
840KB, 1389x2112px
>>37861414
I wouldn't mind dreaming, they just rarely ever happen to me. If I remember dreams it's almost always sexual stuff, oddly enough.
But then again I don't have nightmares either so I guess it evens out.

>>37861434
>what the fuck is he going to Amsterdam for
To kill large and angry mammals, actually. It's a private hunting trip.

>>37861590
>inspired
Most definitely yes. Although I didn't get to the part where we arrive in Amsterdam so I can leave her in a hotel room to meet with you for some ice-cream licking.

Also I just found a new favorite euphemism for noodling.
>>
I don't think a thread /name/ would be a bad idea at all tbqh, having sort of an "official" thread would be cool

Maybe just /hug/?
>>
>>37861590
>went to Devon for two weeks
Devon is /comfy/ as fuck, one of my favourite places in this country
>>
>>37861590
Ah, that sounds fun! Must be cool to visit a bunch of different places.
>>37861641
That sounds pretty neat. I've never hunted, but my boy brain likes it in theory. Your dad sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I could party with him.
Any clue what he intends to hunt?
>>
>>37861630
>waking up on the verge of orgasm
Wew I wish I could sleepdiddle, that sounds really interesting and messy. I just wake up flustered and have to do it myself.
I get the same thing with remembering stuff I shouldn't know about, it really messes with you.
>>37861641
>implying I wouldn't share my ice cream with your sister too
It's fun for the whole family.
>>37861656
Devon is super nice, my dad owns a holiday cottage there located in a really comfy valley, I love exploring all the little seaside villages like Lynmouth.
>>
File: thatsmyfetish.gif (908KB, 257x387px) Image search: [Google]
thatsmyfetish.gif
908KB, 257x387px
>>37861820
>I love exploring all the little seaside villages
Oh my God, I am in heaven walking around them
Devonshire ice-cream is top tier too
I want to go down there now
gif entirely unrelated but fuck you Austria
>>
>>37861652
I wouldn't mind that. If people want to filter us, I don't see a reason to make it any more difficult than it needs be.

>>37861706
I've been hunting with him a few times (in Austria that is) but never actually shot anything. I like target shooting but I'm not sure I'd like to kill something.

>>37861820
>sleepdiddle
I don't think I've ever sleepdiddled as such but I've woken up really horny occasionally, closer to orgasm than I'd be if I just woke up tingly. Not right on the edge but nearly. No idea what causes it though.

>implying I wouldn't share my ice cream with your sister
Wew. I'm not sure if she'd like that. I don't think she's ever tried...ice cream.

>>37861861
I will end you.
>>
>>37861982
I've done a bit of archery and shooting, myself
I think it's pretty fun, I really should look into doing it some more on my days off

Also, I'm curious!
Where do you find all your new anna elsa images? What's the routine?
>>
>>37861982
>I will end you.
Go ahead and try it
I won't put up a fight
>>
File: uhniz8Q.png (339KB, 700x721px) Image search: [Google]
uhniz8Q.png
339KB, 700x721px
>>37862056
I've never done any archery, when the whole Hunger Games craze happened and seemingly half the girls in my class wanted to do archery suddenly it just felt silly.
But yeah shooting is great fun, I would love to do it more but I can only go with my dad because the fucking therapist isn't giving me the go to buy guns myself because muh danger to myself. Eh.

Oh, anywhere really. /u/ usually has a Frozen thread running although I've scoured that clean pretty much, /co/ used to have /frz/ general that eventually morphed into snowchan but unfortunately that got shut down, and of course tumblr. Most interesting Elsanna artists have either a tumblr or a DA or are on booru at least. The latter is good for the Koreans, who make some pretty good stuff.

>>37862107
I have two sisters, I'm used to wrestling. Just you wait.
>>
>>37858290
Just try and realize your parents are still just teenagers trying to figure out what they want because we as humans will never know what we want, or for how long.
>>
File: Iamthefuckingstrong.png (94KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
Iamthefuckingstrong.png
94KB, 200x284px
>>37862160
Pic extra related in this situation
>>
>>37862160
Archery is a lot of fun, not unlike shooting a firearm, but I guess there's something extra satisfying about pulling it back and feeling all that tension before shooting

I always found tumblr really useful for niche interests like that
I use my tumblr to follow... dinosaur art and news blogs... and I have a very nice dashboard

Anyways! I'm off to bed, I'm telling myself
Have a nice rest of your brief day at work, Austria
and goodluck with the rest of your exams Ella!

Zzzzz
>>
>>37862308
I can see how using your own muscle power and transferring it into a projectile is satisfying but I'm a weak ass skinny white girl so I'd rather shoot something not dependant on my body strength. Plus I just love long rifles.

Yeah, you can say a lot of things about tumblr (and it's users) and oftentimes they seem like bizarro 4chan but if you keep to your fandom and stay away from the crazies, it can be very useful. Don't have a tumblr myself though.

Good night, sleep well.
>>
File: ok.png (115KB, 350x421px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
115KB, 350x421px
>tfw 25 yr old neet
>tfw today, out of the fucking blue, my mom finds out my stepdad was having an affair
>talk of divorce, seems likely because all his answers have been limpdick as shit
>probably going to sell the house going off the conversation, income is going to drop like a rock
>no idea what the fug to do
>still paying off student denbts from a biology degree I've squandered for 2 years
>happy marriage of 20 years down the fucking drain
>lost all respect for my stepfather
>house I've lived in since high school is about to be gone under one of the worst circumstances I can imagine
>my most valuable possessions are this computer, my chair, and my car
>I've got maybe $6 cash on me and $30 in the bank

Any advice on getting out of this one?
>>
>>37862405
please focus your efforts on finding a job!!
I'm going to sleep but I'd like to see you motivated
Goodluck!!
>>
>>37862446
Thanks m8. That's the plan so far, I guess.
>>
Time for a bump, what's everyone up to today?
>>
>>37863296
Hey. Nothing much. My dad is going to the airport soon and I'll drive with to say goodbye, in the evening I'm having dinner with a friend of mine. That's it really.
>>
>>37863836
>My dad is going to the airport soon
Oh, where's he off to?
>>
>84 replies
>sweet fuck-all about hugging family members
>>
>>37864029
Namibia, for hunting.

>>37864051
I hugged my imouto an hour ago. She squealed.
>>
>>37859694
How is Titanfall 2? Never got around to it
>>37860048
I know, but what are the chances he actually gets a straight answer
>>37860787
I contemplated going for 3, but didn't
>>37861375
Nah, not worth the headache
Why would he got to Africa for a night?
>>
>>37864287
Next time you'll go for three, I'm sure. I believe in you.
>not worth the headache
Yeah, I know, I was just kidding.
He's going to Africa for five days, on a hunting trip in Namibia.
>>
>>37864062
>Namibia, for hunting.
That's cool as shit, tell him to shoot something cool
>>
>>37864322
It was supposed to be a joke, like the saying "not worth the headache", but in this case I mean it literally
Oh, I misread that, good luck with your mom
>>
File: how_quaint.png (1MB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
how_quaint.png
1MB, 363x500px
>>37864625
I think we shouldn't joke, we're both too autistic to be funny.
>good luck with your mom
Yeah, thanks. I'll probably just lock myself up in my room for the next few days and ignore her best as I can.
>>
>>37864827
Yea, my jokes tend not to work here...maybe it's a tone thing
My moms downstairs, don't know what she's doing but it's making noise...
>>
Page 8 bump of love
>>
Bumparooniolio
>>
Another bump? Another one down from page 9.
>>
>>37859823
Are you autistic sir
>>
>>37858593
>mom isn't draining her man's balls
>treating him like shit

I'd cheat too. If a man cheats then that means the woman is failing at her wife duties and/or is being a cunt. Sounds like mom is doing both.
>>
File: oZ1exrd.png (674KB, 843x1196px) Image search: [Google]
oZ1exrd.png
674KB, 843x1196px
>>37866584
Nothing much going on today.
I can't really report anything either, my imouto has been out most of the day and I'm just about to leave for dinner with a friend.
>>
I didn't learn that much about what's going on between my mom and dad but she said it's a big problem that she doesn't know much about yet.

She braided my hair and cuddled with me again. I got another good night kiss and she touched my butt. I think it was a motherly touch but I liked it. Like I was laying on my belly/side with my face in her chest and she was rubbing my thigh all the way up to my back and then down again.

At least I'm benefiting from this somewhat.
>>
>>37867435
Story is that you? Are you also OP?
>>
>>37867541
Yeah. Things aren't the best right now.
>>
>>37867705
Sorry to hear that, wish I could say everything is going to be fine, but sadly the evidence says otherwise. Hang in there, I guess, sorry thats all I got.
>>
Good morning everyone!
How are things going for all you lovely folk?

>>37864287
Titanfall 2 is fun! But I'm really awful at the multiplayer right now, it's very fast and precise and I get killed a lot.
The campaign is really quite special, though, if you ever seen it on sale its worth it even just for those 6-8 hours in single player.

>>37867435
It's too bad this has to happen to you, story. You and your mom seem like nice people.
It sounds like she's at the same confused and scared point you are, so please continue to give her your support!
We'll give you support from here, too. We've got your back, story, you've got friends in us.

What are you doing today, otherwise?
>>
>>37868141
>We've got your back, story, you've got friends in us
It's really obvious you're samefagging to give yourself attention. Kind of creepy.
>>
>>37868294
I'm not sure why you get that impression
>>
File: 1492386928036.jpg (11KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
1492386928036.jpg
11KB, 236x241px
>>37868311
Just the same pattern every time

>little to no indication of who anonymous poster is
>magically know it's storychan
>super supporting "omg I love you" post pointing out who the anonymous poster is

Just stop being weird and post with your trip already so you don't have to announce you're in the thread by pretending to be someone else. It's weird as fuck.
>>
>>37868367
Well I'm not them, and there definitely was indication about their identity due to their situation..
But it doesn't really matter, if it wasn't story I'd offer the same kidness

Anyways, I don't think there's anything wrong with lending some support to a distraught anon!
I hope you have a nice day, too.
>>
>>37868367
I have people who like me now, I'm sorry if that upsets you. I'm not really the punching bag anymore.
>>
File: confused05.jpg (49KB, 374x358px) Image search: [Google]
confused05.jpg
49KB, 374x358px
>>37868367
>little to no indication
>"She braided my hair and cuddled with me again. I got another good night kiss"
>"cuddled with me again"
>story-chan posted about cuddling her mom the previous night
>anon notices similarity and responds to clarify
>story-chan confirms anons suspicion
>happy reads these posts before responding and understands context
>responds appropriately

you're grasping at straws here m8
>>
>>37868426
>>37868518
It's not just this post though. Sometimes there were VERY generic posts with ZERO context as to who it might even possibly might be.

Yet someone just "knew" it was storychan. There have been zero "Oh hi anonymous poster that I just know is storychan" that have been incorrect.

>>37868494
Hey thanks for making me feel that much more correct in my assessment. Notice that you're projecting a few insecurities that were not brought up.
>>
>>37868367
It's just the really kind poster that likes the give out support, Anon. Don't know why you're trying to cause an issue since the thread has been going well.
>>
>>37868560
I'm just trying to get story to post with their trip so they stop having to post to themselves
>>
>>37868549
It just seems like you have some negative intentions with your assertion.

>>37868591
But I really don't samefag so there isn't a reason for you to be so bothered by it.
>>
>>37868549
Yeah, there are some times where people confuse me for story because
when I don't try to spice up my speech with exclamation points!
I guess the lines between our typing styles blur, because there's really only so much we can glean from a short post

But I'm not sure this situation warrants this reaction at all. I just want to give them support for a rough time. I empathize a lot with going through parental tumult, so I wouldn't be happy staying quiet.

I don't think story talks to herself, regardless

Lets just go back to hugging out families and being kind, though, this isn't worth it.
>>
>>37868549
i don't know about you but i've found story-chan to have a distinct typing style and a lot of her posts and updates seem like they're written like a continuation of a previous one

easy to see that the anon's posted before + typing style means it's pretty easy to tell that it's story-chan since no one else who is anonymous makes consistent updates, and it's been over 12 hours since the OP was posted and no one pointed out the connection until now even though she also mentioned sleeping with her mom the previous night in the second post

not saying she hasn't samefagged before but this instance isn't out of place enough to warrant an accusation
>>
>>37868633
If you don't samefag then I'd be shocked. And people "liking" you is not why. For example, I'm pretty sure Bear, Austria and Deer (minimum) like you and I'm not bothered by this.
>>
How much you wanna bet that this is just kissy pissed off that story gets a bunch of attention so shes trying to start something
>>
>>37868692
dude just fucking let it be

there is no reason for any of this anymore
>>
>>37868690
I don't, there isn't anything else to it. I don't need to fight about something so stupid.

>>37868692
Don't be an idiot. She's probably painting or something and doesn't care about what's going on here.
>>
>>37868692
Sorry Storychan but you're going to have to find a new boogieman since she hardly posts anymore
>>
>>37868760
I'm not story but we all know that your kissy
>>
>>37868686
>not saying she hasn't samefagged before but this instance isn't out of place enough to warrant an accusation
It's a culmination of posts that leads me to believe this. I'm just sick of the fake multiposting episodes, we just got over them for barely a few weeks.

Now as some of the other trips are dying off and it's coming back like a plague.

>>37868802
No I've just been here long enough to know your multiposting can wreck the thread. Stick to your trip and stop samefagging.
>>
>>37868830
Okay, I don't think anybody is samefagging nearly so much as you think so we're on the same page
please take care of yourself anon
>>
>>37868830
>your multiposting

Lol that would make sense if I was story

we all know your kissy because your trying to hit story by saying shes samefagging without her trip which is what kissy used to always accuse her of
>>
>>37868890
cut it out anon
we don't need this
>>
I remember when I was 12 or 13, I found birth control pills in my mother's drawers with underwear, I was looking for a knee band, because I was going to play some football.

Back then, I didn't actually know exactly what are they for, but I had general idea, I checked it in library Internet. It was soul crushing. By that time my parents were arguing constantly, drinking in separate bars with their own friends so I knew how it was. Later then I heard rumours about her, that was one of the worst feeling I've ever experienced. While she was a good mother at home for their kids, she was whoring herself in some basements with local chads. Disgusting, I never looked her in the eye since that time.
>>
>>37868922
What a horrible feeling it is to feel your parents drift apart and your childhood starting to crumble with it
I think people whose parents are still together have something amazing

Thanks for sharing, anon. How is your relationship with your parents, these days?
I tend to avoid mine.
>>
>>37868890
Your boogieman isn't making it look any less like you're samefagging
>>37868919
I know it's you posting this don't even
>>
>>37868984
I'm serious. Just for the sake of stopping this I'll post one more time.

I am not samefagging, I am not trying to start any fights, and I just want to talk with some new friends that I have made. Again, people here like me now and they reply to me. The community is in a really positive place right now and we're all happy. There is no reason to argue about something so stupid. I don't know or care who you are, I would just appreciate it if you stopped.
>>
What if storychan is just making up an argument with someone else to make people feel sorry for him
>>
>>37869054
What are you doing today, story? You got work?
Please try not to mind these folk, I don't think its worth engaging, its unlikely they'll stop it they get something out of it
>>
>>37869066
That would be really meta even for r9k
>>
>>37868950
The worst part was, especially when you are a kid, 10-14, when in the morning, she prepared a breakfast for you, kiss your forehead, said good "luck in school", then in the evening, she was lying in her room on the floor drunk, broken glasses, in her own vomit. I still remember this. Early I was so worried, but after it happened couple of times, I got so cold and distant. Like they are two different persons, who they really are? My father drank too, but he didn't blackout, he kept drinking with his buddies and kept telling them that I was such a pussy, not a son of his, because I didn't have a knack for technical things, dyi, cars, motors and fiddling with them in the garage. I was a book worm.

I don't drink, and I never had. I'm 27 now. It is unlikely I'll start a family now, but when I told myself I won't drink around age of 15, my goal was to not end like them, and I couldn't bear the feeling, if they were thinking of me what I was thinking back then about my parents.

I know, that plenty of people had it worse, I had food, and clothes and relatively good childhood, but I think it is the cause why I'm what I'm today. I rarely talk to my father now, I don't know if he realises that, my mother visits her mother sometimes where I live (i.e my grandmother).

I want to write them a letter some day, but I'm not sure if that's okay to open the wounds, and then I will disappear.
>>
>>37868950
>>37869124
Thanks anon for asking, it helped me to just type it out.
>>
>>37869054
Ignore posters like him. They make assumptions about who's posting based on if they're on the "correct" side and insult you. Then if someone else points out they're being unreasonable he either ignores them or insults them too. Pretty sure this is the same guy that pulled the same shit with me several threads back.

Arguing with people like him is pointless because they're incapable of admitting they're wrong. They always have to "win".
>>
>>37869147
Point to one insult aside from calling the situation "weird" (which isn't an insult)
>>
>>37869124
>>37869144
It sounds to me like your mother had her own unresolved issues
what an awful way to try to cope with it, though

I'm not sure if your father sounds any better. How can parents be so willing to speak poorly of their children?

I think you're much better off that you don't drink. Working at a liquor store its kind of hard to avoid, but it's certainly a plague on my life.

But I don't think its too late for you to have a family. I have a lot of insecurities about having one, too, because of my parents' divorce, but I also think you've got a very good sense about you and would make a better father than most.

I'm glad you're feeling better, anyways. Perhaps not what this thread was intended for but I think it's good to share your familial woes and burdens.
>>
>>37869147
>>37869163
What happened, did you post on the wrong device while samefagging?
>>
>>37869175
that sounds a lot like kissy during the last big fight you demanded proof a lot then too
>>
File: 1472513970524.jpg (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472513970524.jpg
24KB, 657x527px
>>37869213
>lie
>person calls out your lie
>hmm sounds an awful lot like the person I lied about last time
>>
>>37869266
theres no reason to keep arguing with me kissy she probably left the thread and your doing nothing of worth
>>
File: OpoQQ.jpg (20KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
OpoQQ.jpg
20KB, 600x575px
>>37869296
>acting as if only kissychan got tired of your shit
>>
>>37869327
>your shit

But im not story lol
>>
For fucksake can we please stop the arguing.
>>
File: you_oopsed.jpg (70KB, 862x375px) Image search: [Google]
you_oopsed.jpg
70KB, 862x375px
>>37869346
Not arguing but this looked pretty fishy and makes me think at least some samefagging is going on here
>>
>>37869597
no one care kissy give it up
>>
>>37869641
No one but you thinks this is kissy posting this
>>
>>37869703
That sounds like something kissy would say because shes doesnt want people thinking its her
>>
>>37868922
Oof, that last line.
Man I couldn't deal with knowing my mother was real roastie. She is the only woman I put on a pedestal, the only woman in the world I don't automatically take a condescending and cynical attitude towards. I think thats necessary to stay sane and I look past some of her past indescritation (like I think she dated guys before my dad) but your mom is a real life slut. Wew lad. If that were me I would also feel like shit for being the son of someone like that
>>
File: 1496907217822.png (275KB, 465x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496907217822.png
275KB, 465x450px
>>37869741
I know what you're trying to do but it ain't really working. It still looks like storychan samefagging.
>>
>>37869862
People don't need more reasons to feel like shit
>>
>>37869862
How is dating somebody before your father an indiscretion
It doesn't sound like you have very much respect for people, why not?
>>
>>37869916
no one but you thinks story is samefagging
>>
I hope things work out for you and your family, Thicc-chan
>>
File: 1490471199528.jpg (46KB, 751x538px) Image search: [Google]
1490471199528.jpg
46KB, 751x538px
>>37867435
I'm sorry Story-chan, I wish I could help but I don't know any good advice...
Hoping things go the best they can, at least she's giving you lots of attention.
>>
I'm also in your corner, story-chan!
You'll be okay, if we have anything to say about it.
>>
Daily reminder to not let the thread die before hitting bump limit
>>
>>37871736
I'll try to pay more attention to the page its on!
Pretty quiet this afternoon, though
>>
Boring update but my brother came in to give me a good night hug. He kissed my head and asked if I was okay then grabbed one of my stuffies from my bed and gave it to me. It was nice but kinda patronizing.
Being around him still hurts and I've been pretty busy lately so this was the first time we've really spent time together since I slept with him a few days ago.
>>
>>37872582
I'm sure he just wanted to extend some kindness to you.
Do you think you're feeling better about this, at all? What do you think it will take to get your head back up?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWRTEGb-LZw
>>
Which player should I kill tonight in D&D?
Have a monk, druid, wizard, and fighter in this party.
>>
>we're bullying storychan again

Right as she starts writing for us again too
>>
>>37873747
Kill the druid. Why must someone die?
>>
>>37875082
It was mostly a joke, it's been a high-mortality campaign so far and they're exploring a particularly dangerous fire dungeon
I hope none of the players die, anyways, but we'll see what the dice have in store for us
>>
>>37872582
Probably just wanted to show some affection
Hope things get better for you guys soon
>>
>>37875189
>we'll see what the dice have in store for us
I rolled too high while trying to interrogate someone and accidentally caved in his skull with one punch. Never imitate Batman in D&D.
>>
So
Anyone here know their aunts/uncles very well?
>>
So
Anyone here know their cousins very well?
>>
What the fuck happened earlier?
Whoever that cunt is, fuck off bullying Story
>>
>>37877340
instantly accusing kissy wasn't great either
>>
>>37877453
Of course not, people need to stop trying to push the "MUH FAVOURITE TRIP IS BETTER THAN YOURS" narrative
>>
>>37877340
Fuck you, I'll bully her if I want to. Red hair is repulsive, she was right to bleach it
>>
>>37877453
I'm not saying that it was Kissy because I don't think it was, but it's the same thing that used to happen Story for a month or two before people warmed back up to her.

I have a feeling that it was someone from the "kissy camp" when that big fight broke out, but definitely not Kissy herself. I don't see why she would waste her time on it.

People here take sides and like to scapegoat posters for some reason. All it does it cause more problems.
>>
>>37877532
Kill yourself, you're not funny
>>
>>37877588
Redheads are gross
>>
>>37877608
So are orbiters that sabotage relationships t bh
>>
>>37877636
I don't think I've ever seen one, I wouldn't know
>>
>>37877694
'course not
>>
My dad is cucking another dude. It's honestly disturbing to watch and I have lost so much respect for him because of it. I know the following is going to sound like bait/memes, but I swear it's real. My dad is a black doctor, recently divorced, who met this cool white couple at a Black Lives Matter rally. Wonderful people, very friendly, the husband is a journalist, the wife is a lawyer. They come over to my dad's place all the time, oftentimes just the wife alone. I know for a fact that my dad is banging the wife. It's really, really fucked up. I feel like I'm watching a /pol/ meme unfold in real life.

I'm absolutely crushed. I always viewed my dad as the most honest man I've ever met, and then he goes and does something like this. Idk what to do with it, at the moment I'm just avoiding him (I go to school in DC and he lives in Annapolis, so we're pretty close and he invites me over all the time).
>>
File: 1490585648524.jpg (21KB, 322x361px) Image search: [Google]
1490585648524.jpg
21KB, 322x361px
>tripfags
Seriously guys? Literally pathetic
>>
>>37877484
This I can agree with
>>37877540
I have her Discord and she was playing Battlegrounds when the shit flinging happened so there's that for what it's worth
>>
>>37877747
Fucking disgusting and degenerate, sorry you spawned from him

>>37877757
Please, explain to me how it's "literally pathetic"
>>
>>37877747
Pretty fucking disgusting you should confront your father over it. What he's doing is super fucked, even with race taken out of the equation.
>>
>>37877821
>Fucking disgusting and degenerate, sorry you spawned from him

Well he's a terrific guy in every other way. He grew up poor as shit, worked hard, devotes his life to saving other people's lives, works his ass off to help me and my little sister through school....but in this one way, he's fucked up so horribly. It's hard to reconcile this one thing he's doing with literally everything else he has ever done in his life.

>>37877843
I'm just not really sure how to go about it.
>>
>>37877863
Just short and plain. "I know what you're doing with X and I'm deeply disappointed in you" and walk away.

Did this with my father when he started saying racist shit and he stopped real quick.
>>
>>37877215
No, I bumped into one of them on the street, we said hi, hugged, and kept walking
>>37877747
Jesus
I wouldn't blame your dad too much, it's more her fault for being the cheater
>>
>>37877966
>and walk away

I didn't realize that this is how not to deal with problems 101.

If there is a conflict mutual communication is the most important part of forming a resolution.
>>
>>37877747
Get out of here, half breed filth
>>
>>37877863
I'm just imposing my morals on other people. He's probably a great guy other than that, but I believe sex is something that should only be done between people that love each other

>>37877966
What's wrong with saying racist shit?
>>
File: chef curry.gif (988KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
chef curry.gif
988KB, 500x241px
>>37878013
Yeah, she's obviously a bitch too

>>37878022
lol fuck off
>>
>>37878305
Get the fuck out you disgusting nigger
>>
File: 1497553858557.png (806KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497553858557.png
806KB, 1300x417px
>>37878305
>That gif
>That filename
Sorry, I gagged
>>
Thicc-chan where'd you go? I want to bully you
>>
>>37879152
hopefully the same place kissy went and never comes back
>>
>>37878359
You mean disgusting HALF nigger. Let's be accurate here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfAxK6lymds

>>37878524
Not a fan of steph?
>>
>>37877747
Sorry, anon. I didn't have much respect for my dad growing up so I can't really relate. I'm sure you'll be better than him.

>>37878017
What is there to resolve, though?
>>
File: 1496612680179.jpg (66KB, 469x728px) Image search: [Google]
1496612680179.jpg
66KB, 469x728px
>>37879290
No, fuck him, fuck the warriors, fuck warriors fans/"fans", fuck Oakland, fuck California
I hear giggling in my parents room, I won't jump the gun and say it's sex but I don't want to hear their happiness
>>
>>37879565
>I won't jump the gun and say it's sex
Relax it isn't, yet.
>>
>>37879604
What was that? Sorry, I can't hear you I've got headphones on
>>
>>37879684
The day they're going to be so loud not even headphones will work will come soon.
>>
>>37879752
It stopped, thankfully
I don't know, I never can actually tell what they're doing, I can just hear activity in the room, thankfully never enough to make it out
I just assume they're doing lewd things
>>
>>37879842
>I just assume they're doing lewd things
Just because you're a lewd little thing, doesn't mean everyone else is
>>
>>37866823
It doesn't seem like you put a lot of effort into this post. Please take a second to review your writing before you press "post" next time, or consider moving your shitpost to the newfag containment board >>>/pol/ next time.
>>
>wake up at 6AM
>can't sleep anymore
>still tired
I hate these days
>>37872832
I know he was just being kind. I just don't like it when anyone other than my dad treats me like a kid.
I wish I knew the answers to those questions.
>>37875378
Yeah I know, thanks
>>37879565
They're just having fun that isn't sex, I'm sure.
>>
>>37879862
I'm not lewd
>>37879869
What are they laughing at?
>>
File: niggertrapcard.png (191KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
niggertrapcard.png
191KB, 500x751px
>>37880159
>I'm not lewd
Ayo hol up
>>
>>37880159
How am I supposed to know that
______you_____
>>
>>37880244
I have lewd thoughts, but have very little lewd experience
>>37880263
Eh, probably
>"Hahaha, our autistic loser daughter is such an autistic loser"
>>
I'm back home!
Nobody had to die in D&D tonight, but there's always next week..

>>37879869
Are you still tired?
I wake up nearly every morning, like 4 hours after I fall asleep, overcome with anxiety and unable to sit still, and I really don't know how to deal with it
Got me into the habit of fending off sleep for fear of an awful morning

>>37880423
How was your day, Laura? Got anything going on tonight?
>>
My parents got into another really loud argument and it ended with my mom shouting "I know what you were doing, all of us know what you were doing" and my dad just left and hasn't come back. That was before dinner. Me and my mom watched tv together but my stomach is upset and I have a bit of a headache so I really want to sleep alone even though she wanted me to sleep with her again tonight. Is there anyone here with experience when it comes to this kind of stuff. I just want to know what's probably going to happen.
>>
>>37880733
I'm really sorry you're going through this. Laura has some experience with divorce, she might be able to help.
I'd ask him why he's doing it if I were you, though I don't know if that's a good idea.
>>
>>37880733
It all depends on your dad. Some men are willing to try to make things work, some, however, aren't.
I don't mean to be curt, but it sounds like your father is unwilling to discuss it, which means he's probably guilty.
I think your best best is supporting your mom and reminding her that she isn't alone. If its hard on you, just imagine how she's feeling.

I'm sorry you have to get into all of this. I haven't known you long but I think you're a cool person and I'd hate to see your parents getting a divorce affect you as poorly as it did me.
>>
>Sitting on bed
>Just trying to sleep
>Sudden "BRRRAAAPP"
>Hear mom say "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING DICK"
>Hear dad laughing his ass off
>>37880695
Sorry, that sounds terrible
Probably done for the night, kinda tuckered out
>>37880733
Sorry this is happening to you
Honestly, I can't tell you, it's up to them, it could be terrible and suddenly they talk and fix it
Again, sorry, but you just have to wait and see
>>
>>37880788
>>37880813
I didn't really plan to talk to him about it. I love my dad but my mom is really my favorite. If anything I was just going to stick to her side the whole time.
>>
>>37880868
They're roleplaying wrong, she's supposed to gas him. I see why she's upset.

>>37880883
Well whatever happens, I hope you and her end up okay
>>
>>37880868
It's definitely not pleasant, but I try not to keep me down, I think it's definitely worse during the summer
I hope you have have a nice night, anyways, Laura!

>>37880883
I'd be too afraid to talk to him about it. My father seemed unapproachable during the worst of it all.
Your mom deserves your support, from my perspective she's done nothing wrong and your dad is expressing his unhappiness by cheating instead of talking.
Just remember, you're the only person you can control, so just try to keep your head up.

Is there anything else on your mind lately?
>>
>>37880946
Tomorrow at work we're going to decorate the store for 4th of July. I think it's a bit early to get started on it but it will be fun to do something active.

Also my grandmother sent me four hand knit oversized sweaters and they're amazing. Perfect for using as a shirt dress. I've been running around with nothing else on all day and it's been fantastic.
>>
>>37880883
>my mom is really my favorite
Aren't mums just the best?
>>
>>37881051
Hey, at least decorating the store is something new and makes the hours go by. My liquor store doesn't so a ton of seasonal decoration but I liked putting the Canada day decorations!
It reminds me of putting up decorations with my mom.

The sweaters sound cute! I have a grandmother who is great at sewing, but I haven't heard from her in a while. She used to make these simple stuffed toys with me as a kid, mostly dinosaurs. It was awesome.
>>
>>37881125
I like it because it's simple enough that you don't have to try really hard but it requires enough work so you feel accomplished when it's done.

They are cute, it's a shame that it's hot outside or I could wear them more than in the house. That sounds like fun. It wasn't until I was older that my relatives would do fun stuff like that with me. Everyone wanted to avoid dealing with the autistic kid. Making stuffed animals sounds like so much fun.
>>
>>37880931
Oh ha ha
>>37880946
Alright, good luck with your night
>>37881109
Eh, mine can be mean...
>>
>>37881109
Yes! Neither of my parents were amazing when I was really young but one day my mom kicked it in gear and she's just wonderful. I struggle with physical contact but nothing feels softer or more comfortable than her. When she kisses me in an innocent motherly way I just melt.
>>
>>37881186
Yeah, that's why I like it, too.
Tomorrow I have to make a delivery to the nearby country club for work, and I really like that, too. The drive down is very pretty and doing simple manual labour for a couple of just gets me in a comfortable groove.

I'm sorry your family didn't give you more attention when you were younger. But you can always make up for lost time!
I'd honestly love to make stuffed animals again, today. There's something so peaceful about creating something, and when its a stuffed animal, there's basically nothing to worry about. I'd make some with you if I could!
Hopefully I have children one day so I can do stuff like that with them.
>>
>>37881272
Me and manual labor don't mix, I don't have a driver's license either. I do like going to pretty car rides and watching men doing manual labor though.

It sounds like great fun really. A lot of people really just don't want to deal with a not normal kid. I would have fun on my own though. I used to have a real knack for running around and collecting while exploring. It's an aspie's dream and since no one was paying attention to me I could do whatever I wanted.
>>
>>37881342
>I do like going to pretty car rides and watching men doing manual labor though
Hit me up
>>
>>37881342
Any particular reason you don't have a license? I don't own a car but I like driving, being able to do it at work is a treat.
I'm not sure how appealing it is to watch me awkwardly move super heavy beer kegs through a tiny kitchen, though.

What sort of things did you collect and explore as a kid? I did that sort of shit, too, spent a lot of time in my garden and was really well behaved so I got away with lack of supervision a lot.
Thanks for taking the time to chat, tonight. I've been a little worn out socially these last few days but this is a comfortable, recharging interaction for me!
>>
>>37881399
>Hit me up
Preferably upside the head with a blunt object
>>
>>37881438
If you want it to break, sure. My head's pretty damn hard.
>>
>>37881409
Autism. I panic the moment I'm in the driver's seat and absolutely nothing can outweigh my anxiety. I also don't care because we live in an area where a lot of things are in walking distance. If I ever leave the house on my own.

Anything really. I had one big collection as kid. There were plenty of sub collections though. Anything that I found interesting I tossed into my pocket and took home.
>>
>>37881466
I still have some anxiety driving, especially in new areas. It doesn't happen so much anymore but I used to have lots of dreams about getting into car accidents. Like, my breaks would stop working or something.
So I can't fault you for your anxiety about it. Maybe you can overcome it one day with some gentle practice, but it doesn't sound like you need a car where you are.
I like walking and biking more, anyways.

Any examples of your collections? I'm very curious about them!
>>
>>37881466
>Anything that I found interesting I tossed into my pocket and took home.
I used to do that too
>find bit of circuit board
>find broken stone with a cool pattern inside
>take home
>>
>>37881510
It would mostly be things I found. I only have a few pieces left. I have a couple small train cars I found in a hotel room. One of those bobble heads they give out to kids for playing on a sports team, and some rocks.

I had categories. Say one was buttons so I just had tons of buttons that I had founds. Marbles, rocks, toys, figurines. Just stuff I found from running around.

>>37881536
That was my life until I was about 14.
>>
>>37881587
>That was my life until I was about 14.
Isn't assburgers fun?
>>
>>37881602
I think quite a few kids did it until around that age too.
Maybe not with the categorizing and stuff but I used to collect all sorts of things I found lying around in rooms and on the street. A lot of old rusted jewelry I ended up throwing away later.
>>
>>37881587
That sounds cool! I really like hearing about what kids are into, or what people were into as kids. They usually have a lot to say about it.
I really liked rocks as a kid, too, but I wasn't so much into collecting as I was reading, learning, and sharing. I would obsessively read about a new topic and bother my friends and schoolmates about it.
I still remember my friends getting mad at me in 3rd grade when I wouldn't stop trying to tell everybody facts about snakes...
>>
>>37881602
If my childish desires are able to be fulfilled and I don't have to face any inhibitions then yes. Usually it's not.

>>37881636
I would probably still do it today if it weren't for a big intervention about it. It was both because we were moving and my mom didn't want to take multiple boxes of random gubbins and that I was even shoplifting sometimes to add to it.

>>37881692
I can relate to all of that. Obsessions and a desire to absorb information is a big part of aspergers. I got lucky and decided to try and learn about writing and composition when I was younger. I still try to learn about it now. I'm also into all sorts of social stuff now. It's funny how I've changed since my books about reptiles when I was a kid.
>>
>>37881587
What an interesting and unique young woman you are

>>37881636
How intriguing

>>37881692
I was obsessed with Thomas and trains in general until I was like 10-ish, and I always wanted to drive a train
Now I'm in the right line of work to potentially learn how to operate an engine
Life is okay
>>
>>37881771
Haha, I still have lots of books about reptiles. I've just channeled all of that obsessive energy into dinosaurs, mostly.
What sort of social stuff and writing do you mean?
I did a lot of writing of fiction and non-fiction as a kid, considerably less so after high school but I still want to try. Writing that greentext the other day was a lot of fun, and I'd like to try to just write more spontaneous, harmless things in the future.

>>37881772
Call me old fashioned but I think trains kick ass.
>>
>>37881847
I've been reading about socializing, problem solving, conflict resolution, that kind of stuff.

I just liked to learn a lot about how you "should" write.
>>
>>37860543
No, I don't know you and I don't want to know you. That we talk about a few things maybe doesn't mean we're friends.
>>
>>37881894
>I've been reading about socializing, problem solving, conflict resolution, that kind of stuff.
My God, is this something that all of us do? I did that too combined with observation of social interactions
>>
>>37881894
Ah, I see. I try not to worry about that sort of stuff too much, I think trying to get too technical about it would make me anxious and hopeless about it. I just go with the flow and try to be positive.

That's interesting. Do you have any non-greentext things you've written recently? As fun as it was, I wonder what you write like in a freeform format.
>>
>>37881771
>I was even shoplifting sometimes
Did you ever get caught? The only thing I've stolen was a cup from a public excavation site when I was like 6. No idea where it went sadly, I'm pretty sure it was Roman (or Greek, it was so long ago I don't know where it happened exactly). Miraculously no one ever found out about it.
>books about reptiles
Oh man that was the same thing for me except it was books about classical civilizations, I was that weird kid who always talked about how cool the Greeks were and how much of current life is still part of their legacy.
I also moved on to more social interests, I liked observing people and connecting it to habits in human nature. Brought me into the whole philosophy about nihilism which probably contributed to coming to this website.
>>
>>37881947
Not recently. I was planning on writing a very filthy piece that I would share that wouldn't be greentext.
>>
>>37881990
What is it about smut that you like to write so much? I've considered writing more, because porn always seems to be read and enjoyed by somebody, but I really prefer writing other sorts of stuff.
I have considered writing a few things for the thread, because I think you guys deserve it for putting up with me, but I'm not quite sure what yet.
>>
>>37881990
Aren't we owed a greentext about some anons fap fantasy about you?
>>
>>37881959
A few times, all by my parents.

>>37882013
I'm just a big pervert I guess. I like writing it and enjoying it at the same time.

>>37882036
I'm tired anon. I'll do it though. I don't know if "owed" is the right word though.
>>
>>37882111
Well, I do like your tastes! I haven't looked back to read your older stuff in the archives, but I am eager to read whatever you have to write next!
>>
>>37882111
>I'm tired anon. I'll do it though.
Feel free not to, I can go without
You don't owe us shit, that guy's being a faggot
>>
File: eheheh(1).gif (414KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
eheheh(1).gif
414KB, 250x250px
>>37877532
Please stop having shit taste at your earliest convenience.
Also, good morning thread. I came home late last night and had to shoo my sister out of my bed. Well, had to try, unsuccessfully. Stupid puppy eyes.
>>
>>37882317
That's cute as hell
Red hair is best hair unless it's mine
>>
>>37882317
Fight me. Also, why would you not want to cuddle her to sleep?
>>
File: 1497971875373.jpg (310KB, 778x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497971875373.jpg
310KB, 778x1200px
>>37882346
I mean, I love her and I don't mind cuddling but I swear the girl magically sprouts more limbs at night, she's like a rotating octopus in her sleep.
>red hair is best hair
Agreed.
>unless it's mine
Sadly also agreed. Although mine isn't even properly red anyway. I just got the shitty skin of a redhead without the hair advantage.

>>37882363
I'll put you on the list, first I have to mud-wrestle Laura.
And I do want to cuddle, what I don't want is waking up with her foot in my face and her fist in my stomach.
>>
>>37882393
>she's like a rotating octopus in her sleep
I find this mental image very cute
Why wait? Let's make it a threesome
>>
File: asukaeyebrow.jpg (129KB, 553x467px) Image search: [Google]
asukaeyebrow.jpg
129KB, 553x467px
>>37882393
>Sadly also agreed.
Whatchu sayin' about my hair biiiiitch?
>>
>>37882317
Why was your sister in bed your bed, anyways?
Is that a usual thing or does she just know you're missing your oldest sister?
>>
>>37882346
Red hair is cute, but still beat by blond
>>37882393
No, we don't have to mud wrestle, we can fight with our clothes on in the park like normal urban youths
>>
>>37882533
What colour is your hair, laura? Do you like it?
>>
File: 1482727853476.jpg (44KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
1482727853476.jpg
44KB, 315x332px
>>37882437
>Let's make it a threesome
Ew. I just do 1v1.
Final Destination. No items. Fox only.

>>37882444
You too queue up for mud-wrestling. Also nice trips.

>>37882495
It's not a regular thing but it happens a few times a month. My little sister switches between "I'm a grown up and cuddling is stupid" and "Austriaaa please be my blanket" constantly, so sometimes she just basically besieges my bed.
But yeah we both miss our sister quite a bit. She's much more bubbly and extroverted than me so I'm probably not a great replacement.

>>37882533
>we don't have to mud-wrestle
Oh, but we do. You're not getting out of this.
>>
>>37882555
Brown, nothing fun or cool about it
>>
>>37882533
>Red hair is cute, but still beat by blond
Both are better than brown
take that
>>37882573
>You too queue up for mud-wrestling.
No, I don't fight girls!
>>
>>37882533
Red is shit, blonde is meh
I unironically believe brown is best for a girl

>>37882573
Falco>Fox
Sm4sh>Melee

>>37882614
Shit taste
>>
>>37882573
...I need an adult
>>37882614
>take that
>Implying I don't know brown is shit tier
>>
I want to chat more but I'm getting so sleepy....
>>37882575
I think brown hair is nice!
>>
File: 1388968880440.jpg (411KB, 1400x804px) Image search: [Google]
1388968880440.jpg
411KB, 1400x804px
>>37882533
>>37882614
Am I the only woman in existence who thinks blonde is the most boring hair color? Especially dyed blonde. Elsa's platinum (platinum? I feel like that's missing an i somewhere) doesn't count.
Yes, my mother is a dyed blonde. Because of course she is.

>>37882614
Fighting girls is fun.

>>37882633
>red is shit
>Sm4sh > melee
>saying others have shit taste
Oh Deer.

>>37882635
I am an adult. Technically.
pic related. What fighting looks like.
>>
>>37882674
Melee is a broken game
>>
>>37882633
>Shit taste
>he says after calling blonde meh and red shit
I don't know what you're smoking but I want some
>>37882635
>Implying I don't know brown is shit tier
I feel bad now
Brown is actually my second favourite
>>37882674
>Fighting girls is fun.
If the pic is what fighting consists of, count me out. I don't want a knee in my crotch thanks
>>
>>37882640
Thanks happy
>>37882674
I like blond, but dye is just stupid to me, I'd like to have blond hair but I'd never dye it
I need an adult who doesn't want to touch me inappropriately
>>
>>37882674
I agree with deer
I don't think melee is particularly fun to play
I have way more fun with charizard than I do with any of the melee characters
>>
File: Frozen_Sympathy.jpg (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Frozen_Sympathy.jpg
163KB, 640x1136px
>>37882701
You're a broken game!
I grew up playing Melee all day with my sister and never switched to Sm4sh so my judgment is probably clouded

>>37882713
>I don't want a knee in my crotch
Obviously you have to angle a bit so my thigh's in your crotch. Trust me, that's much better.
For fighting. Obviously.

>>37882720
>I need an adult who doesn't want to touch me inappropriately
Well, alright. Call your dad.
I'm sorry, couldn't resist. Get hugged.
>>
>>37882763
Oh god, Falcon's knee to the cunt. That'd be horrible. Or amazing, if you're into that kind of thing
>>
File: 1498082535833.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498082535833.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>37882713
Eh, don't
It's a shitty color *ba dum tss*
>>37882763
Pic related
>>
>>37882763
>my thigh's in your crotch
I'd rather be gently dominated by a straight girl. I very much appreciate the offer though
>>37882824
>It's a shitty color
Stop that, you! Also that pun was bad
>>
>>37882802
I'm not going to imagine that.

>>37882824
Shit pun, shit taste. Brown hair is cute and you're cute. You can fight me about that, too, if you like.

>>37882849
>gently dominated
I don't blame you, good taste. No hard feelings.
Why a straight girl though, they're all bitches.
>>
>>37882881
>Why a straight girl though
Well I'd rather do it with a woman who could actually be sexually attracted to me, I didn't think dykes enjoyed straight guys too much
>>
>>37882881
Is it a winning game trying to get a lesbian to dominate you?
>>
File: 1449255033595.png (492KB, 545x855px) Image search: [Google]
1449255033595.png
492KB, 545x855px
>>37882909
>>37882913
I honestly thought you were Story.
Disregard everything I've said.
>>
File: smugmercy.gif (2MB, 343x249px) Image search: [Google]
smugmercy.gif
2MB, 343x249px
>>37882929
I thought as much
I did try and drop some hints
>>
File: _20170602_031118.jpg (30KB, 256x574px) Image search: [Google]
_20170602_031118.jpg
30KB, 256x574px
>>37882957
Yeah I just woke up and am retarded, sorry.
Also this smug Mercy reminds me very much of some BElf animation from WoW. Does Blizz recycle?
>>
>>37882720
yw
what are you up to so late at night, anyways?
>>
>>37882988
I know exactly which one you're talking about, the belf talking animation
It looks similar but I doubt it was recycled from wow, but perhaps inspired or learned from it
>>
>>37883005
Yeah, right? I was watching some Nyhm videos the other day (because I'm a nostalgiafag, sue me) and I'm pretty sure I've seen the exact animation there.
>>
>>37882988
>Does Blizz recycle?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
>>37883038
Haha, I had a friend dump some nyhm on me about a while ago, it's sure a blast from the past
do you have any songs that really stand out to you?
>>
>>37883044
Fair enough. I just didn't think they'd be so obvious about it.

>>37883055
Assassinate, because I play(ed) a BElf Rogue. But really I like most of his stuff, he's pretty fun. He's actually made a new song for Legion, after years of silence. Pretty weird to listen to him again.
>>
>>37883084
Oh, I didn't know that. Maybe I'll check it out sometime, was it any good?
I wonder what he's been doing all these years, I hope well.
>>
>>37883106
Actually, yeah. Parody of Eminem's Rap God, so a lot of real fast spitting. He's good at this stuff.
No idea. I remember reading something about being together with Gigi for a while but that was years ago. And probably just BS anyway.
>>
>>37883084
You're still on the BC server?
If you are, stay on it. Legion sucks hairy assholes
>>
>>37883132
I should just go check it out, then!
I'm trying to convince myself to sleep but I'm terribly restless. I feel like there is something yet unfinished today.
What's in store for u
>>
>>37883148
Legion isn't so bad, but I don't feel I can keep up with it. The AP and gearing systems just don't really work out with me, even though I like the content pace.
My friends and coworkers want to get together and start on a BC server, though, but I have a hesitation about private servers.
>>
>>37858290
Ugh this just put me in a bad mood it's not the same thing but my friends family parents got a divorce after over 20 years and the mom said she never loved him. Always puts a sour taste in my mouth
>>
>>37883148
I was on Hellfire and switched to Warmane but I'm not a huge fan of the 5x XP gain. Haven't been playing a lot lately though because RS2.

>>37883154
You should try to sleep, it's probably late for you.
Don't have much planned. Sister is in America, dad is in Africa, and I'm stuck at home, oh well. Gonna have a relaxing day, just reading and shitposting at the pool, playing with the dog.
>>
>>37883193
If you're still on warmane when my friends and I try to start, we should party! What do you play right now?
I can't remember what kind of dog you got, if I ever knew, but I'd like to know either way!

I'll be asleep soon.. I got a short shift at work in the morning. Gotta deliver some beer to the town's country club, so I want to be rested for that.
>>
>>37883179
>Legion isn't so bad
I don't think it's "bad" per-se, just extremely casualised compared to previous xpacs, also, go to sleep you dope
>>37883193
>not a huge fan of the 5x XP gain.
Yeah I think that faster xp is in place for people coming from retail who are used to far faster leveling
>>
File: IMG_20170313_214503-2024x1518.jpg (492KB, 2024x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170313_214503-2024x1518.jpg
492KB, 2024x1518px
>>37883242
Bloodelf Rogue or Mage mostly, because I'm a solo-leveling masochist. And my sister usually plays a Pala so it's bearable.
And my dog is a Western Highland Terrier, and he's super qt. Old picture, he's actually got a summer haircut now.
Good night then, good luck with work.

>>37883256
I thought the 3x gain on Hellfire was a good compromise, and you could turn it off if you liked.
>>
>>37883269
>you could turn it off if you liked.
That's an example of faster xp done right
Your doggo is cute too
>>
>>37883269
Why do you take so many pictures of your magically movable rug?
>>
>>37883269
Ah, my friends will all probably go alliance cus of the bonuses
But at least that means I get to fight you and prove how terrible I am at PvP

Also your doggie is really cute. If its not to hot outside give him a nice walk today!

>>37883256
Okay, I'm going to bed, I think, or I'll probably stay up for a while chatting.

Farewell, my friends!
>>
File: 1436632316941.jpg (101KB, 387x397px) Image search: [Google]
1436632316941.jpg
101KB, 387x397px
>>37883269
>that slight mound
>realize it's Austrias boobs
G-gosh
>>
File: innocence_destroyed.png (326KB, 789x530px) Image search: [Google]
innocence_destroyed.png
326KB, 789x530px
>>37883294
Yeah, I think it's a good compromise.
And thanks. He's a stubborn little shit but adorable.

>>37883297
Because he is cute. CUTE!

>>37883303
>Alliance
Pig disgusting. If you do go pvp please play a Mage so I can ambush oneshot you.
Also good night!

>>37883306
Focus on the doggo please.
>>
>>37883387
ur chest is cute
>>
>>37883387
>Focus on the doggo please.
>tfw not even a yorkie's nose can make your bee stings look big
I'm sorry
>>
>>37883522
>B stings
>>
File: tumblr_n15t00T5Qn1qkwk45o9_1280.png (149KB, 792x518px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n15t00T5Qn1qkwk45o9_1280.png
149KB, 792x518px
>>37883465
T-thanks. At least someone here has taste.

>>37883522
>>37883556
pic related for both of you
>>
>>37883678
Robot Overlord, why did you remove my trip, did I anger you.
>>
>>37883678
I know you probably don't care about a straight guy's opinion, but smaller=better
>>
>>37883678
I never thought I'd say this but I agree with Deer >>37883700
>>
File: 1497373487152.jpg (177KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
1497373487152.jpg
177KB, 600x631px
>>37883678
Anything larger than a B is overcompensating and people who say otherwise are just being mean
>>
File: tumblr_o7swvvFhVN1v9rlgwo6_1280.jpg (165KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7swvvFhVN1v9rlgwo6_1280.jpg
165KB, 700x827px
>>37883700
>>37883734
You're redeemed, for now.

>>37883795
This is fact.
Also morning shlicksister. How's life?
>>
Where's the titcow when you need her?

The smols are getting out of line.
>>
File: 028.png (274KB, 763x773px) Image search: [Google]
028.png
274KB, 763x773px
>>37883845
Pretty boring, I have nothing to do and the only other person home right now is my mom so I'll probably nap the afternoon and maybe go boil some pasta.
Aside from some more school stuff and going to my friend's this Saturday nothing much is happening this month, but I'm pretty burned out anyway so I'm not complaining.

How's life on your side of the continent, you must've convinced your sister to have another friendly video call with you soon, right?
>>
File: 1497654905234.jpg (53KB, 228x392px) Image search: [Google]
1497654905234.jpg
53KB, 228x392px
>>37883961
Doesn't sound too bad, having nothing going on can be very enjoyable too. How about pasta, nap, pasta? Best way to sleep and wake up.
Also fingers crossed for Saturday, not for anything happening I mean, just that you have a good time, she seems like a really nice girl.

Eh my life is boring too. Half my family went off to some other continent but at least my little sister is still here, I think if I had to be alone with my mom for a week I'd kill myself.
>friendly video call
I sure hope so. She seems to be driving all day though, and then send me pictures of the cheapest taco place she can find, god knows why. Apparently that's something people enjoy.
I'm hoping for the weekend. I miss her tons.
>>
My dad's the same. I lost all respect for him. He's such a cuck he thinks doing this to her makes him alpha. She's not as much of an angel as she plays to be, but she's more kind than he deserves.

https://youtu.be/3r_w3tGLzcc
>>
File: how far is too far.jpg (119KB, 900x927px) Image search: [Google]
how far is too far.jpg
119KB, 900x927px
Boy, school sure is tough. I like masturbating, but I wish I could hit double digits like my friends can.

>>37884030
That sounds nice friend Austria. I'm sure you can manage with just your imouto for a while.
>>
>>37884093
Are you trying to guess my trip?

Good fucking luck
>>
>>37884111
Why are you talking to yourself, weirdo?
Also nice trips
>>
>>37884111
>guess my trip
>gets trips
Real Ella confirmed blessed by the gods
>>
File: 064.jpg (247KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
064.jpg
247KB, 849x1200px
>>37884030
>How about pasta, nap, pasta? Best way to sleep and wake up
Noodling down to sleep and wake up is always fun but I don't know if I could keep on a rythm. I'd need someone to help me with that.
>not for anything happening
Uh-huh. Speaking of someone to help...
But seriously we'll probably just laze around and sleep the day away like we do on our own. I like just spending time with her and not saying anything.
>pictures of the cheapest taco place
Does she say anything or just pictures? Americans have weird traditions.
>I miss her tons
It'll be down to just a week left before you know it. Hope you get to, uh, see her on the weekend.
>>
File: IMG-20170622-WA0000.jpg (249KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170622-WA0000.jpg
249KB, 1200x1600px
>>37884242
>I don't know if I could keep on a rhythm.
I believe in you, Ella. But yeah, maybe practice a bit for the weekend.
>I like spending time with her and not saying anything
That's great friendship if you can just comfortably spend time together, not talk much and it's not awkward silence. Or just cuddle with her in post-orgasmic bliss.
>Does she say anything
Not really, she just randomly posts pictures into the family groupchat. Like, just a picture of the streets in Denver. Weird girl, that one. But I love her.
>hope you get to, uh, see her on the weekend
God, me too. Not to be gay but I really miss seeing her face. And the way she smells. I don't know why but she just smells really good to me.
>>
You think your dad is cheating on your mom?
Bitch I had 7 step dads cheat on my mom and not a single one taught me anything meaning ful. You dont hear any crying and bitching from me.
Get that weak shit outta here
>>
File: 4yg7m0t.jpg (557KB, 2048x1821px) Image search: [Google]
4yg7m0t.jpg
557KB, 2048x1821px
>>37884111
>>37884123
>>37884235
Wew I didn't even notice
>>37884304
>not talk much and it's not awkward silence
Yeah it's great, we can just walk around town and not say anything and it's just really calm and relaxing. I always feel relaxed around her and I think she feels the same. And of course all good friends noodle down and cuddle together sometimes, this is the normal way to form a connection.
>she just randomly posts pictures into the family groupchat
That's nice, so she's giving a collage of her trip and what she's up to. Eating a lot of cheap tacos and walking around missing her sister.
>I don't know why but she just smells really good to me
Yeah I get you
There's nothing that quite describes the feeling I got when I laid my head on my brother's chest in the mornings. Fuck I wish I never told him
>>
>>37884460
Your mother's been married at least 8 times? Sounds like she's a whore with bad decision-making skills.
>>
File: i hate this.jpg (19KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
i hate this.jpg
19KB, 409x406px
>all this talk about parental cheating
I thought I had suppressed crying myself to sleep while my mom cheated on my dad in the next room and I pretended it was all a nightmare.
>>
>>37882998
Uhuhuh
But I guess that's all the sleep I'm getting today. Cool
>>37883269
Cute doggo
>>37883306
Medium kek
>>
File: IMG_20170622_130311-3036x2277.jpg (1MB, 3036x2277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_130311-3036x2277.jpg
1MB, 3036x2277px
>>37884460
>7 step dads
There's a point at which re-marrying must stop seeming like a good idea, no? Because she's clearly passed it.

>>37884485
>of course all good friends noodle down and cuddle together
I wish. But if you've found one who does, hold her tight and never let her go. She seems to be pretty good company.
>walking around missing her sister
Yeah, I mean I don't want her trip to be "I wish I was at home touching my sister", but I think she's having a good time even if we miss each other a lot. We text/call daily so it's fine, I just don't have much going on in my life right now.
>Fuck I wish I never told him
I'm sorry Ella. Still awkward between you I'm guessing? I hope he'll come around. To the cuddling and such I mean.

>>37884566
Hi Laura.
Stop looking at my boobs, you slut.

Also doggo got an all new haircut ready for the summer.
>>
>>37884566
>Medium kek
You have no right to laugh at that
>>
>>37884641
Why not? Laura's never publicly posted her boobs
>>
File: jokeoverhead.gif (804KB, 1307x734px) Image search: [Google]
jokeoverhead.gif
804KB, 1307x734px
>>37884673
gif related, kill yourself
>>
>>37884701
Are you implying short people can't laugh at short jokes? Or that blacks can't laugh at racist jokes?
>>
>>37884587
Cute trimmed woofer
Yeah I don't want to lose her. Relationship-wise I think she's nice too, I'd want to be with her if not for my brother.
>I don't want her trip to be "I wish I was at home touching my sister"
Come on now don't lie to yourself, that's exactly what you want her to think. Glad she's having fun though, she'll be back soon enough. Look forward to that Edinburgh trip while you're waiting.
>I hope he'll come around. To the cuddling and such I mean
He'd cuddle me and let me sleep with him if I asked. It's only awkward for me.
>>
>>37884587
Stop posting them slut
You gave your dog a haircut? Weird
I'm sure my cat gets hot in the summer, but if doesn't like it the schmuck should've evolved different
>>37884641
I laugh at what I want to
>>
File: whiteknight.jpg (62KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.jpg
62KB, 600x475px
>>37884730
No I was making a joke about the fact that Laura has small boobs too, fuck off with your whitekinghting.
>>
>>37884732
I don't think you're in any danger of losing her, she seems to be into you, right?
>that's exactly what you want her to think
Well, I mean, yeah. But not constantly, I want her to enjoy America. And be so starved when she comes home that she'll jump me. Or princess carry me to bed.
Definitely looking forward to Edinburgh too yes.
>it's only awkward for me
Yeah I understand. But he's still your brother, it'll get better/go back to 'normal' soon, I hope.

>>37884746
>stop posting them slut
I was posting my doggo, only a slut would stare at my boobs, slut.
I didn't give him a haircut, the barber did. Or, dog stylist, whatever supposedly gay dude my mother goes to for her dog-grooming needs.
He's a Scotsman, the heat here must suck especially wearing a fur coat.
>>
>>37884790
>He's a Scotsman
REEEEEEEE traitorous Jocks should be gassed
>>
>>37884764
I know, I'm asking why that would disqualify her from finding it funny too. How is that white knighting? The never posting her boobs part was added in as a very tired afterthought for originality

>>37884790
>supposedly gay
What

I have a meeting to go to, them I'm going to sleep
>>
>>37884821
>I'm asking why that would disqualify her from finding it funny too.
It was not a legitimate claim that she can't find something funny you fucking mongoloid, IT WAS A JOKE. I knew you were stupid but Jesus Christ.
>>
>>37884795
What.

>>37884821
Just joking, because stylists tend to be gay, right?
>>
>>37885025
>What.
Scotsmen are traitors and should be gassed
>>
>>37884790
Well yeah she is, but not for a committed relationship, more just being friends and occasionally doing fun things together. That's her thoughts at least, of course I'll find a way to convince her to get engaged after Saturday.
>be so starved when she comes home that she'll jump me
I'll be curious about her coming home present.
And personal sleep taxis are the best, my dad has a constant duty to carry me upstairs whenever I fall asleep on the couch and it's so good.
>he's still your brother, it'll get better/go back to 'normal' soon
I don't know, I still try to push him away but then sometimes I get needy and cuddly and it's normal again.
He's very patient for putting up with my spontaneous emotional bs all the time.
But anyway I'll go nap now
>>
>>37884948
This is you isn't it Austria
I can tell by the fork loli
>>
>>37884901
Fuck off, I'll be tired if I want

>>37885025
Stop being gay
>>
File: tumblr_n41jvaixbM1ttublko1_1280.jpg (214KB, 960x1329px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n41jvaixbM1ttublko1_1280.jpg
214KB, 960x1329px
>>37885037
I see.

>>37885072
Eh, she'll come around after coming, I'm sure. Get all emotional and cuddly and before you know it, girlfriends.
>I'll be curious about her coming home present
Oh, God, me too. You've no idea how much.
>personal sleep taxis
Lel, nice. That's really cute. My sister rarely carries me because "your bony ass is a public danger" but occasionally I can convince her and it's top comfy.
And of course your brother puts up with you. He's your brother. That's why I'm sure it'll be okay again.
>anyway I'll go nap now
Have fun noodling.

>>37885077
I-it might be.

>>37885079
>stop being gay
Wouldn't even if I could.
>>
>>37885135
>austria has a tiny clit
Kek

Is clitlet status correlated to increased horniness?
>>
File: 55c0cfe8c24c3-600x376.jpg (41KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
55c0cfe8c24c3-600x376.jpg
41KB, 600x376px
>>37885232
B-back off anon.
Big clits are a sign of high testosterone so actually that makes me even better. Monsterclits OUT
>is clitlet status correlated to increased horniness?
Possibly. More sensitive maybe. My sister's is pretty smol too.

Also my mother and my aunt are both sunbathing at the pool. They're D cups.
There is no escape from this Hell.
>>
>>37885263
All breasts and clits are beautiful. Whichever you prefer is down to personal tastes.
I prefer smaller, but that doesn't mean they're in any way better.
>>
File: 1491640918673.jpg (63KB, 572x497px) Image search: [Google]
1491640918673.jpg
63KB, 572x497px
>>37885263
>D cups
You know what to do, Austria
>>37885232
STOP BULLYING PEOPLE WITH SMALL PARTS
>>
File: _20170610_165848.jpg (78KB, 750x759px) Image search: [Google]
_20170610_165848.jpg
78KB, 750x759px
>>37885692
>all breasts and clits are beautiful
I agree wholeheartedly.
Also my aunt is so much cooler than my mom, holy shit.

>>37886296
You know what to do, Austria
Is it time for titcow genocide now?
>>
File: 1496860503080.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496860503080.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>37886296
Whoops, forgot trip
>>37886308
Yes, it can finally begin
>>
File: kissynudes.jpg (42KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
kissynudes.jpg
42KB, 560x408px
>>37886373
Excellent gif.
Where is our cow, I need someone to argue with about milkbags.
>>
>>37885232
In the interest of science, I'm pretty small down there too. The hormonal balance causing a larger clit would also be responsible for regulating the libido, so there could definitely be a biological correlation.
>>37885263
>There is no escape from this Hell
You're telling me, my mom and sisters are all Cs and they're also taller than me, even the youngest. Life is suffering.
>>
>>37886387
>that image
>that filename
This is war
>>
>>37886416
>another smol clit
>also a horny kitty
We are the superior race Ella. Let us purge the undesirables. I humbly propose to lead. Austrians have experience this stuff.
>Life is suffering
You bet. That being said, turns out my aunt is actually kinda cool. Apparently she quit her fancy job and is now a yoga teacher living in a FFM relationship. Huh.

>>37886425
A war we will undoubtedly win, thanks to our agile, flexible frame unhindered by chestpillows.
>>
>>37886460
Well sure but being male I have smaller tits than even you.
this is the second time you've thought I was a girl today, wake up sleepy Austria
>>
>>37858290
Sorry to hear that, anon. Just gave my sister a hug for you.
>>
>>37886499
I didn't mean to imply you're part of "we", I meant the itty-bitty titty committee.
Also, I'm pretty sure there's male anons here who have bigger tits than I do. I'm not sure if I or they should be sad about that.
>>
>>37886416
>my mom and sisters are all Cs and they're also taller than me
My moms a c and taller than me too, but you're around her height anyhow, stop complaining beanstalk
I imagine it's all relative, so you feel the same pain I do. It's not fun
>>37886499
You seem awfully defensive about gross milkbags
>>
>>37886538
>You seem awfully defensive about gross milkbags
No I'm just defensive about my images being stolen
not that I do it of course
>>
>>37886460
Smol uprising when
My quarter-Jewish genes will undoubtedly help in the struggle
>yoga teacher living in a FFM relationship
Wew, how long has that been going for?
>>37886538
Netherlands is the land of massive 5'7 titcows, don't underestimate regional-smol discrimination.
>>
>>37886460
>Austrians have experience this stuff.
Kek
>Apparently she quit her fancy job and is now a yoga teacher living in a FFM relationship
How the fuck did that happen? I imagine your uncle enjoys his life
>>37886562
Now you have to pick a side
>>37886597
That's what I meant by the spoiler
We should move to China and be average
>>
>>37886538
>you seem awfully defensive about gross milkbags
We need a Gestapo to root out titcow sympathizers yes.

>>37886597
>Netherlands
>quarter-Jew
>smol
>dark hair
>lesbian leanings
Ella = Anne Frank confirmed

>How long has that been going for?
A few months apparently. Her girlfriend is French and her boyfriend is Spanish, it's like a bad porno movie from the 80s. She's just rubbing her new healthy, happy life all over my mom's face, it's delicious.

>>37886664
There's no uncle really, she never married, had my cousin young but the guy bailed and since then she was basically all work. Suddenly turning all hippie-yoga-chakra is incredibly weird. But apparently it works for her.
>>
>>37886664
>Now you have to pick a side
I'm with the smalls all the way
>>
File: 1467161719666.jpg (2MB, 1920x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1467161719666.jpg
2MB, 1920x1424px
>>37886664
>move to China
Better to die in war than live among the chinks
>>37886691
>Ella = Anne Frank
I'd rather be Peter van Pels hiding with Annie in the Jew cupboard exploring his pregnancy fetish
My hair isn't that dark though
>She's just rubbing her new healthy, happy life all over my mom's face
Oh that sounds great, your mom is a jerk.
>>
>>37886824
Thanks for reminding me to read Trench Flowers.
Peter was such a boring fag though.
>tfw read those parts about her wanting to feel her friends breasts or finding her clitoris
Wew. 14 year old me had a weird crush on a dead Jewish girl.
>your mom is a jerk
She sure is. I'm surprised she's not looking for Dalmatians to make herself a coat.
>>
>>37886691
Hey, Austria, I know your genetics really want you to start gassing people and such, but reel it back just a bit with the whole "4th Reich" thing you got going on
>Lesbian leanings
What?
>>37886769
Good
>>37886824
Seriously what the fuck happened in that book?
Alright then, die smothered by titcows it is
>>
>>37858290
I walked in on my dad getting fucked up Thebes by a guy while he was married to my mom I was 20 at the time not my business was gross as fuck though
>>
File: 1495301543788.jpg (287KB, 698x866px) Image search: [Google]
1495301543788.jpg
287KB, 698x866px
>>37886691
>not liking titcows
i just came into this thread to call you out on your bad taste
i like just about all body types though
>>
File: 2017-04-17.jpg (666KB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-17.jpg
666KB, 792x1224px
>>37886869
>reel it back just a bit
Nein.
Just kidding, I'll be good. I couldn't ever support a worker's party anyway.
>What?
Haven't you read Anne Frank's diary? She talks about wanting to touch her friends boobs because they look soft and to be so close to her heart or something to that effect. It's adorable.

>>37886945
Are you another titcow then? Go hug your siblings and post results.
I was just talking to you in the lesbot thread.
>>
>>37886981
flat as a board, but i have many lewd titcow followers~
also i'm an only child, that's why i'm just popping in
>>
>Austria tried to talk dirty to me and it wasn't me

I fell asleep then... I've been trying to get to you while you were in the right mood for ages and when you try I'm not even awake. kill me

it was kinda worth missing though because I ended up sneaking off to my mom and got in bed with her and because my giant sweater rode up and I was bottomless but she didn't care and she even ran her hand over my naked butt when she was rubbing my back and side
>>
File: Blush.gif (752KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Blush.gif
752KB, 245x245px
>>37887184
>sweater and bottomless
Absolutely shamelessly lewd. Nice.
>get to you while you were in the right mood
Honestly just whenever I'm not asleep or have literally just climaxed. And even then it's kinda fifty-fifty.
Sounds like you had a good time regardless though.
>>
File: 1490332387036.jpg (59KB, 800x929px) Image search: [Google]
1490332387036.jpg
59KB, 800x929px
>oldest imouto came in to talk about boy problems
Apparently the guy she's been seeing and wanted to boyfriend ended up ditching her for another girl. She sounded more frustrated than sad so I don't think she's too heartbroken. Still pretty shitty though, he sounded nice.
>>37886858
>14 year old me had a weird crush on a dead Jewish girl.
Thank Mary I wasn't alone
>>37886869
Anne Frank definitely had at least some bisexual in her.
>die smothered by titcows
Thinking about it that wouldn't actually be too bad.
>>37887184
>spoiler
Wew, glad you had fun.
Sleeping in oversized clothes without underwear is patrician
>>
>>37887320
It's what I was wearing all day. If I could I would wear it all day everyday. And oversized hoodies. Basically anything I can wear as a dress that isn't a dress.

>>37887423
I'm pretty sure everything my mom is doing is innocent but I'm loving it.

Oversized clothes is life
>>
File: 124899357.png (532KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
124899357.png
532KB, 2000x2000px
>all these qts going bottomless
You all have no shame. I can't even sleep bottomless without feeling lewd.

>>37887423
Frustrated is better than sad. Get angry. Key his car. Burn his house down. Sacrifice his first born to Baal.
>thank Mary I wasn't alone
Noooope. Definitely not. Thinking about it, I think that was the first mention of "girls can love girls" I've seen in my life. Like, in a positive/neutral light.

>>37887509
Aren't dresses nice too though? You're still just wearing one big flowing thing, but it doesn't feel so lewd that you constantly have to resist touching yourself for being such a harlot who just needs to make herself co-
Sorry. Where were we?
>>
>>37887592
I'm probably going to get a small collection of summer dresses soon. We have a bit of traveling planned soon and the dresses would be useful.

Touching yourself every chance you get is kinda part of the appeal
>>
>>37887509
I'd take an oversized hoodie over a dress any time
>>37887592
Or, you know, she could explore yuri. I should probably check on her and be a good sister for once, I dunno how she feels really.

Being free and airy in summer dresses is nice too but when it's winter, relaxing in front of the fireplace wearing nothing but a big hoodie is top comfy.
>>
>>37887724
>I'd take an oversized hoodie over a dress any time
As in your brother's oversized hoodie?
>>
File: elsanna_90.jpg (686KB, 750x4440px) Image search: [Google]
elsanna_90.jpg
686KB, 750x4440px
>>37887633
>Touching yourself every chance you get is kinda part of the appeal
Wew. I do it too much as is.

>>37887724
>she could explore yuri
>check on her and be a good sister
Pic related.
Just kidding. Be nice and hug her, tell her all men are pigs and that he doesn't deserve her and all that stuff people say.
>tfw mom uses our fireplace as a place for candles instead of actual making a fire
Still can't imagine lazing around there basically naked.
>>
>>37887811
Well yeah, but one of them's been mine for years. They're not oversized for him though.
>>37887816
M-my sister is not for sexual
She'd probably tell me to shut up and that it's her fault for being too slow or whatever. Bad self esteem is a big problem for her.
>can't imagine lazing around there basically naked.
You should try it sometime even without the fire, just get real comfy and bring your duvet down to nap under.
>>
>>37886981
No, our Holocaust book in school was Night
>>37887423
It sounds terrible
>>37887811
Dad hoodies are best hoodies and I will not acknowledge any other argument
>>
>>37887958
My hoodies are pretty /comfy/ too tbf
>>
>>37887816
I've been doing it my whole life so it's normal to me. I love having just enough so no one can see but all the comfort and breeziness I could want. My mom always tells me that everyone knew exactly what my butt looked like when I was younger because I just wouldn't put pants.
>>
>>37887937
>M-my sister is not for sexual
I know, but you worded it odd. In all honesty I'm not sure if going to a heartbroken girl all "yeah but have you tried pussy tho" would work great.
Bad self esteem is a big problem for most girls obviously, especially teenagers. Just being nice to her will help though, I'm sure.
>just get real comfy
Yeah I just don't see why I can't get real comfy in the TV room instead, with a blanket on the big couch instead of curled up in front of a cold fireplace.

>>37887993
My dad used to say he had to run and catch us to put clothes on our bodies when we were little but I haven't really been "casually" naked since then. Topless at the beach maybe, but just running around at home without pants seems weird to me. Plus my mom would flip her shit.
>>
>>37888040
Top less at the beach? What age was this?
>>
>>37887958
>Dad hoodies are best hoodies and I will not acknowledge any other argument
Well of course, what would you know about brother hoodies.
>>37888040
>Topless at the beach
JESUS, What a slut.
>>
>>37888106
>>37888151
I was in France this weekend, it's still cool there. In fact you get weird looks if you keep your top on. They're a fun people.
>>
>>37888040
>but you worded it odd
Nah I think your permanently schlicking brain made it seem weird. I was just joking anyway.
I'll ask her how she feels in a few minutes. She's strong enough to deal with it herself, I'm sure.
>I just don't see why I can't get real comfy in the TV room instead
Well sorry I only have one living room you rich Austrian fuck
I hope the dad patrol comes and carries you to bed so you can't enjoy your fucking six velvet couches
>Plus my mom would flip her shit.
I don't think she'd find out even if you were casual about hiding it, my mom never did.
>>
>>37887981
What are you, a father of 3?
>>37888151
I can make a guess
>>37888156
My naked people experience is a lot worse, going into a locker room at a pool and some naked old lady trying to have a conversation with me...
>>
>>37888234
>permanently shlicking brain
Well I wouldn't say permanently. Also pot-kettle much, missy?
>I hope the dad patrol comes and carries you to bed
I wish. He's in Africa until Wednesday or Thursday, I think?
How do I hide not wearing pants?

>>37888517
Hah. That's horrible, I've only ever had naked people experiences at gymnastics and such, it was still awkward but at least not old-flabby-hairy awkward.
>>
>Go to sister's room to check on her
>Door was still open a crack
>Slowly open it a little more and lean in
>Sister is lying face down on her bed, head buried in a pillow
>Didn't expect it to be any different
>Open the door fully and move closer
>"Are you okay?"
>"What do you think?"
>She's clearly still in a bad mood
>"You know you're going to need to get up for dinner soon"
>"Yeeees go away"
>Yeah no I'm not leaving yet
>Move closer, she doesn't say anything more
>Get on the bed and lie next to her
>She's stiff as a rock
>Play with her hair and plait it a little
>Hear a soft giggle
>She turns to face me and we cuddle up
>Rub her back and head for a long while
>Eventually says she'll be okay and just wants to be alone
>Kiss her on the forehead and leave
That went pretty expectedly, she'll definitely be okay. I don't think she loves the guy in that way, just really likes him and is annoyed at herself. Sorry this is probably pretty boring for other people.
>>37888654
>Also pot-kettle much, missy?
I'm far from being as lewd as you Mrs. double digits
An even higher libido sounds fun though, I almost never completely feel like it despite doing it often. Sometimes it's an effort.
>How do I hide not wearing pants?
Long shirt, hoodie, dress or sweater. Anything that covers the butt and is wholesome.
Anyway I need to go downstairs to eat
>>
>>37888654
Your mother doesn't like you not wearing pants?
I don't have the grace for gymnastics, or the upper body strength, or the will, or the self esteem to do stuff in front of people
>>
>>37889409
You're a good sister, Ella. I'm sure she'll be okay.
>an even higher libido sounds fun though
I mean, it can be. I'm not even constantly horny or anything, I often just diddle because I'm bored, have nothing better to do and it's fun.
But of course having a high libido has drawbacks too, like pretty much any time I'm around other people for longer than a few hours.
But it can be an effort in any case, high libido =! gets off easily.

>>37889456
Why would she? It's unseemly or whatever.
I'm not exactly graceful either. It's just something I've always done pretty much because my mother made me.
>>
>>37889409
>Move closer, she doesn't say anything more
>She's stiff as a rock
>Play with her hair and plait it a little
>Hear a soft giggle

Your sister is a cute tsundere.

>Long shirt, hoodie, dress or sweater. Anything that covers the butt and is wholesome

I think she meant pants as in trousers.
>>
Good morning, everyone! It looks like you guys did a lot of chatting.. About clits?
When austria guides the conversation it sure gets intriguing!
but now I'm all alert and ready to move beer!
>>
>>37889661
H-hey, I didn't start that conversation, I just posted in another thread about clits.
>>
>>37887184
What's your hair situation around your down under? When's the last time you saw your mother nude?
>>37887724
What's your hair situation around your down under?
>>37889456
So what DO you have?
>>
>>37889685
Aha, I see! I guess I just kind of skimmed the thread, but you definitely seemed happy to talk about it
Which is very cute!
>>
>>37889706
What's with the sudden interest in grooming?

>>37889733
I don't mind talking about it, sure.
Actually I guess that must seem weird but I rarely ever get a chance to talk about lewd stuff otherwise.
>>
>>37889861
Oh, sorry. What's your hair situation around your down under?
>>
>>37889887
I wasn't complaining about not being included, just wondering where the sudden interest comes from.
I'm trimmed most of the time. Can't be bothered to shave completely (or even do some fancy heart-shaped stuff) so yeah. Nothing fancy, just keeping it clean.
>>
>>37888517
>What are you, a father of 3?
Nope, I'm a spooky skeleton that likes baggy hoodies
>>
Gotta be honest I've really enjoyed reading these threads in the morning lately.

Austria, Ella, Laura, Story-chan, Happy-chan and all the other lurking anons make a nice dynamic together and it's been really /comfy/ in here.
>>
>>37890566
Ah, thank you anon! That's so nice to hear. I have a little paranoia about feeling like I don't belong sometimes, but this makes me feel good about my time here!
What are you doing today, anon?
>>
>>37890672
Nothing special, I'm doing fairly okay.
>>
>>37890566
I agree, they're pretty comfy, always read up on the happenings of the night with my morning coffee.
>>
>>37890566
Things are good this way. We have found a great combination of posters. I thinks it's because there isn't a person who tries to demand the majority of attention. We have had some people not naming any names who seem to try to take the spotlight when they're around. I don't know if they do it intentionally thought.
>>
File: ergo.jpg (78KB, 458x710px) Image search: [Google]
ergo.jpg
78KB, 458x710px
>>37890857
I'm sorry anon. I don't have much else going on in my life right now so I am shitposting constantly.
Just kidding, I don't know if you're talking about me.
>>
>>37890937
I like it when austria shitposts, anyways
I think you do have a sort of magnetism to you that makes things lean towards you, so to speak, but I don't think that's bad!

What's going on this evening? I'm just about to get to this country club and move this beer!!
>>
>>37890937
I was trying to say that we don't have a poster that acts that way now. Story-chan used to a bit but she has grown. I think a lot of people forget that she's the youngest here, add a development disorder on top of that and a little bit of immaturity is to be expected.

You certainly post a lot but your contributions are all positive and keep the threads flowing.
>>
File: Ci67HhY.jpg (90KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
Ci67HhY.jpg
90KB, 500x696px
>>37889616
>I think she meant pants as in trousers
Oh right I'm an idiot sorry
I blame consuming too much British media
>>37889706
I try to shave it clean but I'm lazy so it's just messily trimmed most times unless I want to feel special for a day.
>>37890566
I agree with this, things are nice around here. I like everyone.
>>37890857
I don't like pityposting and getting all the attention so if it's me it's definitely not intentional.
>>
>>37891032
You're in such a good mood it's freaking adorable.
I'm not doing much this evening. I'm home alone so you know what that means. It means frozen pizza.

>>37891041
Fair enough. I haven't really been around much when she was posting/role-playing a lot but she seems nice.
Not to get into that argument again, I know a lot of anons harbor negative feelings about her.
>>
>>37891194
A lot of it is from the common 4chan attitude and mindset. In a place where roleplaying and manipulating is more common than truth they want to persecute those who aren't truthful. Most people who had a hard time with her felt as if she was playing them for a fool. The other group that holds a distaste for her were those who were supporting Kissy-chan during that conflict they had.

To me it's obvious that she has grown and only wants to be a part of the community. Anyone who harasses her now is bickering over a grudge. Kissy-chan is too busy with her life to care and Story-chan is happy and sweet. There really isn't anything to argue over anymore.

I apologize for my tangent.
>>
>>37891375
>Story-chan is happy and sweet
This, I love having her pop in now and again to talk to us
>>
I didn't intend to kill the thread. I apologize for that as well.
>>
>>37891753
Makes a change from Laura usually doing it
>>
File: Story.png (376KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Story.png
376KB, 1440x2560px
>>37891753
It's only dead if you believe it to be dead.
>>
>>37891753
>>37891817
I think everyone occasionally has thread kill powers. Oftentimes I post something that I think is well-thought-out and relevant and then the thread just dies.
>>
>>37891896
Yeah well you're wrong because ur gay
>>
>>37891194
Yeah, I had a really nice sleep tonight, even though I had a weird dream where my roof was leaking and spraying water, I wonder what that was about

All done the beer moving and I'm so tired now. I wish to invent weightless beer one of these days, to make jobs like this easier. Kegs r too heavy
>>
>>37891917
You got me there.

>>37891943
I read that dreams involving a lot of water signify fear of abandonment but then again that might just be Freudian bullshit.
>beer moving
That does seem exhausting.
>>
>>37891998
I do have a tremendous fear of abandonment, actually, and have been feeling like I've been needy lately so that makes sense to me.

You make your pizza yet? I am so hungry after going in and out of their kitchen. They were making some sort of roast and food is on my brain.
>>
File: IMG_9112.png (752KB, 795x1156px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9112.png
752KB, 795x1156px
>>37892196
Yeah, made some so-so frozen pizza, took another dip in the pool, did some, uh, other stuff. Normal, relaxed evening.
>>
So is kissychan dead?
>>
>>37893068
Just too busy getting dicked and renovating the house, I'm guessing.
>>
>>37893068
The cow's just busy moving in to a new house as far as I can tell from her recent posts
>>
>>37893120
Tfw will never be too busy getting dicked to post on 4chan
>>
>>37893144
I can help with that, I think
>>
>>37893144
The only limit is your will to power, or something. Or your credit card for online shopping.
>>
>>37858290
My mom is cheating on my father
>>
>>37892196
>I do have a tremendous fear of abandonment
Who hurt you, happy-chan?
>>
>>37893210
Lots of infidelity going on here recently
>>
I guess I'll bump
Page 8 worst page
>>
File: 1497725603796.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497725603796.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>37893210
You know the rule anon
>hug your mom's lover
>>
>>37889586
Oh, that's odd of her, not wanting to see her children's legs
>>37889706
Uhhh
I've got some money in my wallet, and an endless reserve of nurturing affection to draw from
>>37890134
boo
>>37891817
Hush
>>
File: gkielsd.jpg (39KB, 804x600px) Image search: [Google]
gkielsd.jpg
39KB, 804x600px
>>37894744
>legs
Legs would not be the issue.
>dodging the grooming question
Sasuga Laura.
>>
>>37894795
It wasn't aimed at her.
>>
>>37894857
Right, whoops. I should probably follow the back links. I thought "What do you have?" was an addendum to the grooming stuff in the same post.
My bad, carry on.
>>
>>37894795
I mean, if you wear underwear that fits you shouldn't be showing much
>>dodging the grooming question
Didn't notice it, I'll assume we're talking about downstairs, which I just shave
>>
>>37894890
I thought we were talking about bottomless? As in, completely commando?
>>
>>37894906
I meant with underwear, but not pants
I could understand why your parents wouldn't want you walking around with your cooter out
>>
>>37894944
Was that what story and Ella were talking about too? I thought they meant long sweatshirt and nothing else.
I really am retarded, and I was really surprised how easy going all your families are with casual airing-out-the-goods.
>>
Ah, I made it back home! Had a really nice day at work, not too busy aside from the delivery and hung out with my manager talking about D&D for the rest of the shift.

What is everyone else up to? I'm gonna take some time to relax before another D&D session tonight, I think.

>>37893778
I'm not really sure, I think there's a lot of reasons but I don't think they justify my feelings. One day I'll move past that fear!
>>
>>37894990
They were talking about airing things out, but I thought you only mentioned pants
Anyhow, I'm gonna go hang out with K for a bit
>>
>>37895050
Hey, enjoy your time with K, Laura!
I'm happy you two are still hanging out, I hope it's a fun and comfortable evening!
>>
Is Laura still trying to get k's dick?
>>
>>37895520
More or less?
She'd be okay with getting it back, but accepts that K isn't trying to put it in, for now at least.
>>
>>37895520
I think she's just trying to have a positive relationship with him before worrying about sex.
>>
>>37895656
Does she think she's emotionally stable enough to have a boyfriend right now?
>>
>>37895702
I dunno about that, she definitely isn't though, she's just in a rush to find a partner that can give her babies (dunno why, she's just 19), she currently thinks K is the fastest way to achieve this, because she's the only non-dad male person she gets along with.
>>
>>37895684
>>37895702
>>37895767
this is a real human idk why you guys talk about her like she's a character to be analyzed and discussed
>>
>>37895786
JESUS, when did this thread get filled with so many white knights?
People have been talking about most of the trips like this since the begining, relax.
>>
>>37895786
Because her next move is important.
If we are to give her advice on the matter in the future, then it helps to know the situation better.
>>
>>37884587
Yeah well she doesnt seem to get it yet so I threw my hands up and said whatever
>>
>>37895786
She probably is a character.
>>37895966
She's not a slut, or she hides it really well.
>>
>>37895966
>>37896110
Disregard the last part, I misread it and thought we were talking about Laura not wanting dick yet.
>>
Late night music bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vg-ZlZ3MUA&t
>>
Austria, I was talking about going commando in every sense of the word. To keep things hidden just cross your legs a lot and don't leave your bedroom.
>>
Just to answer all that, I know he doesn't want a relationship with me (he's already talking to some girl, he insisted it wasn't anything serious but still)
I'm not trying to have babies now, just trying to find the person I'd want to have babies with
I guess if everyone says I shouldn't be looking for a relationship right now I guess I'm wrong, I just don't know what to do with my time
My phone had a but if a thing and I was scared it was it bugging out again but it just updated, but in that time I had to use every fiber in my body to not explode and he said I need some kind of outlet
I'm kinda tired, if I don't reply I might have fallen asleep, sorry in advance
>>
>>37889706
I let it grow like the yard when we forget to pay the garden mexicans.

Not too long ago actually. We changed into bathing suits in front of each other like a week ago.
>>
>>37898677
Glad to see you're still attention fagging "Laura." Since most of the fake tripfags either left or admitted to their false identity it seems like you're still here to post so much in these threads. It's almost like you spend your whole days here and not doing any of the activities you describe in your posts.
>>
What's goin on here tonight
>>
>>37901066
Nothing, I didn't sleep
>>
>>37901066
Questing and watching tv. My mom went to bed early after my brother very bluntly asked about his future in the impending divorce. He's a grown man so really nothing changes.

Fuck him.

Otherwise today has been good and tonight has been very comfy.
>>
>>37898677
>need some kind of outlet
Do you have anything in mind along the lines of that? I remember some Anon suggesting you making a list since you said the same thing about not knowing what to do.
Hope you have a good night.
>>
>>37901295
Well, there's still plenty of time to sleep!
If you're staying away, you might as well find something to do

>>37901611
I don't know, I think the divorce will probably be tough on your brother even if he's a grown man and can live on his own.
What's been so good and comfy about tonight, though?
>>
>>37883849
dead as she should be.
>>
>>37901611
He may be a grown man but that doesn't mean it won't affect him
>>37901659
He said make a list of things I want to do, all I got is
>Relationship
>Family
I don't have any passions or anything, all this has done has made me feel sorta empty
>>37901665
Yea, hopefully I fall asleep soon
Can't think of anything productive to do right now
>>
>>37901665
I'm sure it will upset him but he decided to say divorce which I thought was a good idea to avoid and didn't act sympathetic which I also thought was a good idea. He just went "Mom, once this divorce is done what's going to happen to me?" Like come on. Even my autistic self knows that was extremely inappropriate.

I had a fantastic shower, my mom gave me a fresh braid, I put on one of my new sweaters, and I have been enjoying the great british bake off for hours.
>>
>>37901767
If you're having issues trying to find a passion for something, why not just try things out? That's one way to spark and interest in anything. I know it sounds simple, and honestly pretty dumb when you read it out loud, but how else will you find what you like?
>>37901825
That comes off pretty selfish, unless I'm reading it wrong.
>great british bake off
Nice. We both warmed up to the hosts pretty quickly.
>>
>>37901767
Sounds like you need to direct some energy into productivity! I agree with bearggy, you should try some new things, get out there and see where your thresholds lie and what you could see yourself doing again.

>>37901825
I agree with you, there. I don't think your brother should have been so blunt, but perhaps he would have been uncomfortable to ignore the elephant in the room.
I'm glad you're having a good night, though! I don't watch much television but I think everyone can appreciate cooking or baking shows every so often. I love to see what sort of crazy ideas people come up with for food!

>>37901926
How are you doing
>>
>>37901926
It's just wonderful. I'm watching the second season that's listed on Netflix and I'm just falling in love with Ruby. Every time she does well she's just so surprised and happy when they tell her she did a good job. Also she's just gorgeous and her constant pout makes me want to pleasure her until she smiles.

>>37902025
If there is one you watch it should be this one. It's very good.
>>
>>37901825
Alright, that was fucked up of him
>>37901926
>>37902025
Alright, I'll dip my toe in a bunch of pools I guess, see if anything sticks
>>
>>37902025
Tired from the entire day, but okie doke. I should be sleeping, but here I am sitting on an air mattress that I should have deflated and put away a long time ago in the middle of the night.
>>37902088
>Ruby
Come on, Story.. come on. We were team Kimberley.
>>37902108
Whatever you decide to get into, just stick with it. Don't get discouraged too easily or give up on it.
>>
>>37902088
I don't have netflix, but maybe I'll watch it sometime! I don't tend to watch a lot of television, though, I feel a little stubborn about what I watch and I'm trying to try more shows!
Ruby sounds like my kind of girl

>>37902108
Is there anything you've ever wanted to try? No matter if its big or small

>>37902178
Do you have your actual mattresses at home, now?
>>
>>37902178
But she's so sexy. She just looks disgusting with everything like she's simply better than the rest of the world.

Anyways, no spoiling please. It's too good for spoilers.

>>37902215
She's mine for sure.
>>
>>37902236
Disgusted* I let my fingers get ahead of my brain.
>>
>>37902310
Haha, I know that feeling all too well!
Too much time spent typing to talk to people... I'm starting to feel like my fingers have a different sort of personality than my mouth
>>
>>37902215
We moved in the bed frames and mattresses in today, which wasn't the most enjoyable experience. Besides that, it's still a bit empty.
>>37902236
Oh, don't worry. I wouldn't want to ruin the fun for anyone when it comes to that show.
Night everyone.
>>
Just realized my pool metaphor was fucking stupid...
>>37902178
Once I get into it I'll stick to it, whatever it is
>>37902215
Learning an instrument maybe, gonna sound stupid but I've always got an odd satisfaction from putting furniture together, I like when I can see the results of things, maybe something along those lines
>>
>>37902389
>see the results of things
On second thought..
gunpla
Gunpla
GUNPLA
Now comes the exit.
>>
>>37902389
An instrument sounds like a good idea! Any sort in particular?
>>37902414
Gunpla is fun! It's surprisingly cheap, too.
>>
>>37902414
I knew you were gonna say that bearg
>>37902472
Probably guitar or piano, I feel like I'd just be able to do that alone in my room
Stupid as it sounds, I need something I can take out on
I was gonna type some stuff but I think I just pointed myself towards boxing, I can sublimate all my anger and frustration, plus I like being active and the fact that punching a punching bag for a while seems exhausting physically difficult is appealing
I'll look more into this, thanks
>>
>>37902662
It sounds like you've got the ball rolling on it, already. I hope you're filling out a list!
>>
>>37902362
Dang, I just missed you. Is that all you got moved?

>>37902389
You gotta dip your toe in a bunch of pools to see which one has the best temperature
Try learning to play the bass

>>37902662
>boxing
Like, against other people? Good luck
>>
>>37902912
>>37902912
What have you done today Mr Deer Guy?
>>
>>37903048
Played GTA online, went to a meeting, went home to sleep, woke up soaked in sweat 3 times, went to work. It's 2 in the morning and I'm on my lunch break.
You?
>>
>>37903110
I worked and ran another D&D game tonight and now I'm beat.
Where is it that you work? How do you like the night shift?
>>
>>37903159
Trains
It's a bit cooler and I don't have to apply sunscreen, which is good
>>
>>37903208
Oh, you mentioned that the other night and I didn't put it together! How nice that you get to work with something you're interested in.
What's for lunch today?
>>
>>37903285
Sorry, had to go back out for a minute
A breakfast burrito I took home from the meeting
>>
Late night bump! I'm still awake!
I'm sure some folks will start waking up soon, in which case, good morning!
>>
>>37904549
Go to sleep, silly Happy-chan
Your sleep cycle is terrible
>>
File: 1493466467516.jpg (208KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493466467516.jpg
208KB, 1200x1200px
>>37904549
Ssh I woke up like two hours ago
I don't have anything to talk about though. You should tuck in your bed.
>>
>>37904629
Awh, its not so bad. Its not even 4am yet!
I just like staying up late, I think.

>>37904642
Yeah, I just slipped into bed. I'm probably gonna fall asleep any moment after I turn out the lights.

Happy that all your exams are done?
>>
File: x1cyzSQ.jpg (275KB, 624x2328px) Image search: [Google]
x1cyzSQ.jpg
275KB, 624x2328px
>>37904892
Yeah I'm pretty happy
I still have to go to a class today and have another next week but after that I'll be finished pretty much.
Now dim the lights and go to sleep, it's not healthy to stay up so late.
>>
>>37904892
>Awh, its not so bad
Yes it is
t. sleeps from 3pm to 2am
>>
>>37905029
>>37905046

Yeah, I'm in bed and ready to sleep now! Thanks for your concern, guys, but it's just a habit of mine cus I work so many closing shifts.
Enjoy the rest of your day, you two! Goodnight
>>
>>37905144
Sleep well, Happy
>>
You're all bad people, and you will be judged one day.
>>
>>37902713
Yea, kinda feels good to have an idea
>>37902912
No, probably just a bag for now
>>
File: endisnigh.jpg (55KB, 800x336px) Image search: [Google]
endisnigh.jpg
55KB, 800x336px
>>37905562
>yfw
>>37905622
Hey smol, how'd you sleep?
>>
>>37902912
Early morning rise for another busy day.
But the answer you, no, it's not the only thing we moved in. We're basically done, just slow in the order we did things. The place is unfurnised, so wew I guess.
>>37905562
ur probry rite
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.