[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you entrust your virginity to a woman between the ages of 30-35?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Would you entrust your virginity to a woman between the ages of 30-35?
>>
I love cake
>>
>>37856955
Yes. I really like the older, caring, experienced gf in theory. Is it shit in reality? Probably, just like everything else.
>>
>>37856955
Sure if she was cute and nice
>>
Yes absolutely. A fine, aged roastie who has seen the dick fields will be able to guide you gently into the night
>>
>>37856955
30-33 is still technically young so sure desu. People are aging weird these days

i fuck a qt 29 going on 30 yr old hooker from time to time and she's still sexy desu
>>
>>37856955
Yes, I would gladly lose my virginity to someone my own age.
>>
File: front 1.jpg (334KB, 1244x1234px) Image search: [Google]
front 1.jpg
334KB, 1244x1234px
>>37856991
I don't think so.

I came close to having a "mom" gf about three years ago, and she was honestly better than girls my age. She must've been at least 40. She could hold a conversation, had interesting hobbies, and wasn't a total bitch. I was 18 at the time and kind of sperged out and explained to her I'm inexperienced and anxious about being with her and she just said, "oh anon, you make me smile."

But yeah at the end of the day, my depression got the best of me and I told her I couldn't be in a relationship... something that's happened again... and again... and again... :(

Fuck.
>>
>>37856955
Probably, just to see how good it is to have sex. Only problem is she'd probably be a roastie which is kind of disgusting to me, but I'd probably look past that as long as I'd get to dip my virgin penis in her soaking hole.
>>
>>37857483
> I'd probably look past that
> dropping your principles for pussy
Weak
>>
File: 1497756604463.jpg (110KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
1497756604463.jpg
110KB, 590x572px
>>37857568
Come on, I'm a KHV anon. If she spread her legs and let me suck and play with her titties I'd fuck her in an instant. If she wanted me to go down on her roastie however I'd not do it, roastie flaps look disgusting. Besides, I doubt I'd have a good scenerio like this happen to me again, might as well take the chance.

You'd do it too, don't pretend you wouldn't want to know how it feels to insert your penis in a woman's pussy.
>>
>>37857704
I'm this anon >>37857325

I could, but I don't want to
>>
>>37857785
>not asking her if she could show you the ropes
>not letting her be your personal sex training cunt
>not trying out new positions and trying new things
Gee anon can't you fantasize? Imagine the possibilities. Besides, who said anything about a relationship? She could very well just be your fuckbuddy.
>>
File: 1498019848788.jpg (168KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1498019848788.jpg
168KB, 500x399px
>>37856955
Maybe. How could I get a christmas cake gf?
>>
Maybe.

Either way, I would definitely wear a condom.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.