[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, what's currently on your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 46

File: 1494556901189.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494556901189.gif
924KB, 500x281px
So anon, what's currently on your mind?
>>
I am looking introspectively so i can find out why people are so overtly mean to me for no real reason other than i am ugly and normal looking.
>>
I am wondering that why i am so unconfident about my looks when i am well liked by females and told i am very attractive and nice
>>
I think I want to move to Oregon, but I have no solid plan
>>
>>37856465
>>37856404
>Two people complaining about looks
hmmmm
>>
File: 1493336616032.jpg (106KB, 862x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493336616032.jpg
106KB, 862x854px
I want Emma Watson to be my wife
>>
File: kms.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
sadness over the loss of one of my Magic decks
>>
>>37856609
I am not complaining about my looks,i am ok looking how i am. I am just not ok with people treating me like trash because of it.
>>
how stressed i am about everything and the missing parts of my life
>>
>>37856726
Well, What are your typical answers when you talk to them?
>>
>>37856764
I never ask. I dont see why i should. I would never be acceptable to them anyways.
>>
the overwhelming darkness and hopelessness that surrounds all sentient beings
>>
I was just wondering why something that seemingly came from nothing, with literally endless possible ways to exists has to be so shit, when it could have just as easily been great. I'm talking about existence, if you didn't already catch on.
>>
Black girl at work likes me. Ew gross
>>
>>37856817
Not ask I meant responses when you're talking.
>>
dreading all the shit of college but looking forward to leaving shitty rv but honestly just want to join the navy
>>
There was a goddamn snake in my bedroom so we called a guy to remove it because I couldn't tell what it was. I'm 25 and live with my mom and it was a thoroughly embarrassing event to have a stranger rummaging through my room. He got the snake but didn't know exactly what kind it was, only that it was nonvenomous. This is not good for my anxiety.
>>
>>37856644
Man, I'd be sad too if I lost $25,000
>>
File: d80ZdCa.png (431KB, 1111x511px) Image search: [Google]
d80ZdCa.png
431KB, 1111x511px
>>37856363
>told co-worker that I think another co-worker is pretty. Can she keep a secret? The Co-worker I think is pretty has a BF. I really don't want to make this anymore awkward than it needs to be.
>Is my guitar going to be okay in this heat?
>memorizing codes in order to get a promotion is fucking hard I can't memorize any of this shit
>Acid Bath is so fucking good
>girls with short hair are amazing
>why can't I shake the feeling that something terrible is going to happen at my job and I'll be fired because of it?
>why is it so fucking hot!?
>should I get a new guitar pedal? Shit's so expensive though. Maybe after a couple pay checks
>I need water
>I need a haircut
>Will I look good in this slim fit polo-shirt?
>No fucking way. I bought it online because Macy's ONLY sells them online. I'm gonna have to return it the day I get it
>Your life is so fucking boring. You're so fucking pathetic. Just end your life now because it's getting nowhere. You were never meant to live in the first place. Everyone at work thinks you're a retard. You've always been a retard. A failure at everything you do. And even though you are young all that awaits you are more failures. How much longer can you keep this up!?
>I know. But why do always come at the worst time? You always have to tell me this every single day. Please. No more.
>Samurai Jack's voice starts echoing inside my head "I'll find a way. I always have."
>>
>>37856471
stay out. what is with the mass immigration to Oregon suddenly? I'm moving back after being in shithole Nevada for the last 5 years, and I'm expecting it to have turned to shit with all the fucks from out of state flocking over ever since "woah, bro! 420!" became legal.
>>
>oneitis not over ex after accepting a date offer
>not too into her, despite being very similar and having similar tastes which is weird
>try to ignore her
>she always intiates hanging out
>me being beta always say yes
>whenever we hang out it's awkward; minimal talk followed by silence
I don't know what to make of all this, but I fucking hate it.
>>
>>37856942
i've been wanting to move to that general part of the country long before weed was legalized
>>
>>37856363
Thinking about all the shit I have to pack up before I move, the long drive in the hot sun, how i'm going to have to hunt for a new job when I get there, debating which vidya game i'm gonna play after i'm done fucking around on 4chan.
>>
>>37856363
I want to finish watching Metropolis but it's late so I also want sleep;
>>
>>37857113
alright fair enough. it just kind of gets to me how I moved away then suddenly everyone was all gung ho about Oregon. I guess i've been jealous and home sick. My bad, anon.
>>
Just feeling bad cuz im not proficient at conversation/socialization
>>
>>37857122
Where ya moving to?
>>
>>37857200
Oregon.

oregonal.
>>
>>37856617
She is a feminist you would need to get rid of her shitty ideas
>>
Rainbows and sunshine.
>>
>>37856363
I'm trying to get over being afraid of pain, failure and hard work.
Been coasting on lazy intelligence my whole life, and I don't want to be a loser anymore.
I saw that image with the grafitti that said "I wish i had tried" and it really hit me hard.

My life basically just started and it already feels over, I want to prove this feeling wrong.
I know I can if i just try my hardest and do my best, but I can't I'm so easily tired out and defeated.
It's a process, but I want to be my best self. I'm tired of being a sheltered NEET

I just want financial independence and free time.
>>
File: Sprinter-DIY-Conversion-0024.jpg (156KB, 681x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Sprinter-DIY-Conversion-0024.jpg
156KB, 681x1113px
My boss is a shit head and if he can't keep his temper under control he probably shouldn't have people working under him.

My marriage has been in failure mode for 9 our of the 10 years I've been married. Wonder if this will last as long as the kids are still in the house.

If we divorce I'm moving into a van and am spending nearly nothing. Would that make me homeless.

I'm burnt out and need a break. I need time to my self.

I am a fat fuck and need to start working out daily again. I enjoy running but it's hard after 12 hour days when it's 100 degrees outside.

I don't even know who the fuck I am anymore.

Just gotta keep on. Just worry about today. Can't quit yet.
>>
File: Newman_Seinfeld.jpg (9KB, 220x248px) Image search: [Google]
Newman_Seinfeld.jpg
9KB, 220x248px
>>37856363
Ive been talking to a very nice person on the internet.
She typed out a few paragraphs about how much she respects and likes me yesterday, and it made me happy.
She has not been online today though, and im bored.
>>
>>37856363
Bread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCo78e53uUc
>>
>>37857316
D-Dad is that you? "How is this not original"
>>
>>37857316
If it means anything I believe in you

ganbatte anon
>>
>>37857316
Life is a plate of shit.
But just tough it out and keep going.
Park your van in Yosemite, id be happy to crack open a cold one with you and go climbing.
>>
File: 1480803147802.png (236KB, 650x563px) Image search: [Google]
1480803147802.png
236KB, 650x563px
>>37856363
The girl I like is single now. She's been single for two years. I stalked her online today after 3 years of saving myself from the needless dose of poison. Apparently she's addicted to Overwatch, owns a beauty shop and goes out with her sister and female friends every other weekend to have a girl's night out.

I want to talk to her so badly, but I have no idea how to proceed without sounding like a total creep. I'm about to buy a Xbox One and Overwatch just to see if I can meet her online.

Damn it, I made a terrible mistake. I shouldn't have stalked her after all.
>>
File: 1497961613492.jpg (38KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1497961613492.jpg
38KB, 600x423px
I'm so desperate for a girlfriend. I've met such a nice girl but she has a long distance bf and I've already been in a situation where I take advantage of that and fuck a girl in ld. She's actually solid in morals.

We work at the same store, it's the best job I've ever had and I can't fuck this up because it's so good. I feel like every step closer to being together with her I'm jeopardizing my position at work, and i feel like a constant fuck up anyway. I've been fired from every job I've worked in. I feel like it's only a matter.of time.

I don't even feel like I have this girl close to being even a close friend. I like her as a friend and I enjoy just talking with her but I spent 2 years in hell mentally and emotionally and I might be off putting to others.
>>
>>37857445
Walk up to her and say
"you may not be able to tell by looking at me, but I can run really really fast"
If she finds you attractive, she will make conversation.
If its awkward, move on.
>>
>>37857445
Having someone on social media is enough to make small talk

>hey saw you in my feed i don't think we've talked etc. etc how's it going?
>>
File: 1476737675052.jpg (18KB, 258x256px) Image search: [Google]
1476737675052.jpg
18KB, 258x256px
>>37857479
I don't think I'm able to do that anon.
>>
>tfw always wonder if it's same Anon who always makes these
>>
>>37857556
Yes, anon.
I've been the same one who makes these threads.
I enjoy listening to people so might as well learn about the robots, ey?
>>
>>37857507
well then, I guess she wont be your gf
what, are you not tall and muscular or something?
>>
File: dawn-floral-mirror-winter-garden.jpg (305KB, 1641x1812px) Image search: [Google]
dawn-floral-mirror-winter-garden.jpg
305KB, 1641x1812px
>>37856363
A tumor the size of a nickel.
>>
>>37857445
Do you only know about her social media?
>>
>>37857575
That's pretty cool ngl
I love you
>>
I have a girlfriend, but I love a guy. Why am I such a faggot?
>>
I'm missing out on fucking massive party based on my youth (not underage) because my "friends" couldn't find make room for me with their designated driver and would have just left me when we got there anyway. Figured fuck the whole thing.

No sex drive, dull on meds, outcast, bitched out of killing myself this week. Feels bad man.
>>
File: 1476737675048.jpg (14KB, 189x206px) Image search: [Google]
1476737675048.jpg
14KB, 189x206px
>>37857585
Oh, I'm tall and muscular. Have I mentioned that I'm also rich and owner of a 8 inch dick? I'm not lying or anything, b-baka.

>>37857505
This seems like a good advice, but then again, I'd still feel like a total creep talking to her out of nowhere. I can't picture a scenario where this doesn't blow in my face. I guess the best move is not to play and curse this day for the rest of my life.

>>37857638
No. I met her back in college, though we were never that close to begin with.
>>
File: Chadgivesnormieadvice.png (21KB, 800x436px) Image search: [Google]
Chadgivesnormieadvice.png
21KB, 800x436px
>Exercise multiple times per day(Lift in the morning, run in the evening)
>Eat healthy, take vitamin supplements
>Have almost 0 libido
>Don't know what to do

I would like to feel something again.
>>
>>37856363
Gonna smoke some fish I caught come morning, that ought to be tasty with some eggs and black coffee.
>>
>>37856363
A couple things.

Demetri Martin's movie (Dean) was nice. A little too "indie romcom" for my taste but it had some genuinely hilarious moments and some interesting camera choices (they use fisheyes every now and again which is neat).

I think I've cracked the secret to Tinder (beyond having good pics): Don't swipe right too much. I've gotten a few actually pretty good looking matches, and I'm gonna ask a girl if she wants to get high and see a midnight showing of The Room tomorrow. If she says no, no sweat off my ass.

And I'm currently listening to "Hang Me Oh Hang Me" from Inside Llewyn Davis right now. Song's sad but always makes me feel good. Same as most of the soundtrack.
>>
I've never felt love in my 26 years life
>>
>>37857750
Sounds delicious
Not much of a fan of fish or anything seafood related but it still certainly sounds delicious
>>
My parent didn't save any money for me to attend college. I might as well end things now.
>>
File: 1496901034724.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496901034724.png
281KB, 500x500px
I really wish my mom wouldn't tell her friends and my uncle about how much of a loser I am. I get it sucks to raise a loser of a son, but do they really need to know I have no friends and I never go out? They can look at me and determine that.

I started writing shipping fanfiction a year and a half ago. Only person who knows is my therapist. I kind of wish I had friends to share it with, but I'd have up be crazy to reveal that to anyone else. I've been told numerous times I'm good at writing, but I get barley any comments/reviews/favorites compared to other writers and it cripples my already destroyed self confidence.

I unironically adored the Power Rangers movie because it was my ultimate power fantasy. To go from having no friends and your parents hating you to a kick-ass superhero with a lifelong pair of friends. That's pretty much always been my greatest masturbayory fantasy
>>
>>37857820
It's an acquired taste, was for me at least. When I was a lad I could barely stomach the sight of it, now I could eat tuna right out of the can assuming it isn't some shit brand like Starkist. But the best part is that I caught a walleye, that is salmon level of taste. Breakfast is gonna be good tomorrow. And I'm off as well so I guess I'll head down to the range and go on with my day from there.
>>
File: 1475066399400.jpg (112KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1475066399400.jpg
112KB, 447x275px
I'm angry. I despise myself. I despise my situation and just want to fucking know what to do, and I despise myself for not knowing.

All I want is to talk with her. I've known her for 2 fucking weeks and I love her. Not "in love" love, but just "love being around her" love. I've gotten maybe 15 minutes of one on one time in these two weeks and I want more but it's essentially impossible and I'm on a very short clock.

I'm so fucking mad and sad about my pathetic life. I'm tired of looking back at the memories of beautiful girls who I never even fucking tried with because I had already decided I'd fail, and I'm fucking furious at myself that I KNOW I'm going to do the exact same thing again. I want to fucking change, and I want her to know that I think she's cute as shit and lovely to be around without her helicopter friend hovering around us or my stupid friend chatting her up at the same time.

FUCK
>>
The same thing that I have for the past 1 year 3 months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMMjAbH_W8c
>>
>>37857912
Ooooo you have the entire day planned out ey?
>>
>>37857952

Relax, some big dicked chad is already fucking her. She knows you like her btw.
>>
Eh. It's hard to find friends that are real friends. Most people are out for themselves in one way or another. I think most people learn to accept that.
>>
>>37858001
First few hours, I don't sleep long so who knows what'll happen.
>>
I'm fucking panicking

the feeling of impending doom is making me lose my mind

I'm unemployed

I'm scared

I want to die
>>
File: 1470016302191.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1470016302191.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>37858016
Probably (to the second one), but I don't care. I want to say it myself. I'm tired of just assuming they know and aren't interested. I've fucking lived my whole life giving up before I started. Am I just cursed to die alone or marry some whore when we're both 40 and desperate, without EVER trying to get anywhere? Am I really THIS FUCKING PATHETIC?
>>
>>37856363
The thing that's been on my mind for 1 year and a month. The plan that could change everything and anything, the theory that can finally be put to work next week, that can be finally tested bringing me closure, the thing that's been occuping my mind 85% of the Time, the thing that I've been preparing for for almost 2 years now. The theory that will allow me to blow all those simpleton fuckface piece of shit no good shit grin spastic half-wit simpleton snarky dead stare dumbass normies out of the water. But I can't say anything other than that at the moment.

and no, I'm not going to shoot up some school before you imply that.
>>
I will die and become dust in the wind, living life as a drone to my own chemicals.

I'm in highschool, yet I already know that I will have no impact, no way to be remembered. I am dust before the fucking wind. Might as well run away to live in the woods and pretend to be in a simpler time where all you had to do was survive and mate.
>>
File: 1496305157412.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496305157412.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
I wish I knew how to tell a girl I loved her. It's been two years, and while she could probably guess how I feel, I want her to know for sure. But just saying "i luv u" seems really dumb, I don't understand how people get in relationships.

>>37857909
>I really wish my mom wouldn't tell her friends and my uncle about how much of a loser I am
My mother does the opposite and it's awful. She describes me as this handsome and intelligent man whose just down on his luck, she can't accept I'm a loser. Maybe just tell her you don't like her talking behind your back?
>>37858044
I know this feel, I don't think I've ever had a "real friend". Acquaintances yes, but never someone who I would die for, and they'd do the same for me.
>>
File: (293).jpg (47KB, 579x553px) Image search: [Google]
(293).jpg
47KB, 579x553px
A 16 year old girl told me she loved me.
Then when i rebuffed her because of her age she told me she'd wait for me until she turned 18.
Damn.
What feel is this supposed to be?
>>
>>37858139
Don't do it Anon.
>>37858141
Do it. Run off, do whatever. You are young still.
>>
>>37858139
iktfb

I've been obsessed with something I want to do for a long time now

and there's something I'm missing and I can't see it and it's driving me insane
>>
>>37858222
check'd. That's really sweet of her. 2 years is a long time for a 16 year old. Wouldn't count on it, but very nice of her to think like that.
>>
>>37858224

I wasn't being poetic with the "slave to my own chemicals" thing.

I would love to do that. I'd love to die in mother nature's grasp. But I can't. I have family, I have pets, I have meaningless indulgences. I literally can't leave because some mix of horomones is making me believe that feeling sympathy to those left behind will somehow benefit survival.

I'm just tired is all. Just tired. I wanna go back to the way we were before.
>>
My jaw and mouth, as always. I cannot afford corrective jaw surgery, nor can I afford braces or having my wisdom teeth pulled. It is physically difficult to speak and my voice is all fucked because of it. I have had to reduce what I can eat as well since I have no overbite and cannot cut food naturally through chewing.

I am ready for death but I am not ready to commit suicide. There is no way to continue living with this issue. Poverty is horrendous. Having a physical problem that you cannot fix is horrendous. Eternal loneliness is horrendous. Existence is a curse.
>>
File: 1491965870903.gif (498KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491965870903.gif
498KB, 480x300px
>>37856363
I never told her how I felt, and now my mind is just racing with what if scenarios. She's gone now, and whatever chance I did have has just faded away
>>
>>37856363
I just ate half a cheesesteak stromboli and feel pretty disgusted with myself right now
>>
>>37858384
Learning to cook is pretty fun, brogre
>>
I'm in the process of buying a car, so I keep thinking about that one Eric Andre bit with Harry's Cars
>>
>>37858317
dude, get out of that mindset. not everything is emotionless survival. it feels better to just say fuck it all but that's not real happiness. i thought that way too in high school and its still fucks my thinking.

the way things were before was that you caught the flu, shit out all the liquid in your body, and died. or you can't make proper shelter and die in your sleep. mother nature is not a kind mistress. everybody has innawoods fantasies, for good reason. but if it was possible and enjoyable as a normal life, everybody would be doing it.
>>
>>37858238
the waiting has been driving me insane. unlike you i have it all figured out and it's about to happen and i'm more exited than i've been in my whole life up until this point. however, it's a task that requires immense focus, knowledge and skill. but i'll probably help you too after i've done it (implying it works) and help you reach your goal. or not.
>>
>>37856363
Edgy things. It's the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (71KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
71KB, 482x427px
>>37856363
>very ugly
>got bullied and excluded through most of middle/high school
>first year of college wasn't much better
>pretty much nothing but negative experiences when other people are involved
>am EXTREMELY socially avoidant and introverted
>mom is complete opposite, she's a 1000% super extrovert
>always wants to go out
>will talk my ears off non-stop for hours
>been going out with her all day multiple times a week
>to her this is normal
>for me it feels extremely exhausting and draining
>she clearly means well and has never done bad by me
>she does tons for me and has always supported me 100% on everything
>try to act happy and optimistic but can't hide how miserable I am walking around town with her all day
>she asks me what's wrong and if she's aggravating me
>I say no but I can't even hide it anymore
>she drops me off home
>I feel like an awful son and an awful person
Fuck man, I wish I was different but I can't change. I'm ugly and every time anyone looks at me I see the disgust in their eyes. People completely disregard my existence. She's also well known so people are constantly approaching her in public to talk to her and they always sort of look at me with disgust and then completely ignore me. Just now some obvious hyperchad about 3-4 yrs younger than me came up and starts talking to her, he gave me this funny look that really pissed me off, this old lady watched the whole interaction and kept staring at me, I felt like a cuck for not controling the situation, I hate people so much. My poor social skills have ruined my life and continue to ruin it further each passing day.
>>
>>37856363
I'm thinking about the stigma attached to being a kissless virgin and how we're constantly joked on because we're seen as such as anomaly that it's like we're not real people. We're dismissed as being entitled assholes, nobody ever wants to discuss how we became this way. I don't think I'm entitled to any woman or to having sex, I know I'm ugly, short, and boring, but it still feels like shit. I'm trying to better understand my problems with women and myself and how to communicate them so I won't be dismissed. Nobody called Quasimodo entitled, but he was cartoonishly disfigured and we were told to empathize with him, we saw how he felt about himself. Women can't see how we think by looking at us, I come off as an abrasive asshole.

I want to be a rapper, but I don't think I have enough life experience.
>>
File: IMG_4112.png (519KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4112.png
519KB, 720x708px
>>37856363
>Think back on all the girls I've liked
>I hate them all now, the very thought of them makes my skin crawl
>Currently in love with my best friend
>I know it'll never last and one day I'll hate her too and I'll be all alone
What the fuck do I do I need help
>>
Is this a dream ongoing since late 2012?
>>
>>37858695
fuck man this really hit close to home

its probably of no help but lots of people feel just like this at least i do and i guess in some way saying it helps
>>
>>37858418

You know what, I was wrong. I don't wanna live and die in the wilderness, I want to stop the want to live and die in the wilderness.

Ever since I've made the classic 3 AM realization that we work for comfort and not survival, everything else has felt fake. I don't want to exploit and abuse my body for pleasure, I want to go back in believing in the individual and free will. But I can't, because the second I let go of this tiny, buried primal urge, I fall into a heart dropping depression that everything is worthless and anyone who believes otherwise is knowingly delusional. If I can achieve my retarded little dream, I can avoid that.

>it feels better to just say fuck it all but that's not real happiness

What exactly do you think "real happiness" is? You're making your physical self comfortable. That's it. You do something your body likes like eating something with a good flavor then you gain some dopamine or whatever. It's fake. Your whole life is fucking fake. I'm fake. Me writing this is all fake. You here the term "bag of meat" in fiction (often sci-fi), and there's a reason for that. We are organs and hormones trying to pursue an action reaction existence.

>the way things were before was that you caught the flu, shit out all the liquid in your body, and died. or you can't make proper shelter and die in your sleep. mother nature is not a kind mistress. everybody has innawoods fantasies, for good reason. but if it was possible and enjoyable as a normal life, everybody would be doing it.

Yeah, I'm not an outdoor person. I burn easily, I bruise easily, I get exhausted easily- I would gain no comfort. I'd get nothing out of it. But if I can force myself to live until I trip on a rock or something, I've given my body no satisfaction, no wanted pain.
>>
My weekly wage is 140$ dollars, the pay is considered to be "really good bruv" in this country, I miss two days of work because of austism and my bullshit, get paid 100$. Father's day comes up on Saturday and I had to buy something since he moaned and complain about how "his kids don't care about him" "father's day isn't even celebrated" I proceeded to buy him overpriced nike shoes since he hates anything that's not nike, "every other shoe is just cheap poor people shit".. He didn't care for the shoes at all and told me they were too small anyways , I spent all my money on these fucking shoes and I got a shrug, he literally started to shit on me the next day for some retarded shit and """"subtly"""" told us of an one bedroom apartment just a little bit over my salary, I bought my mom shoes and a pair of Jean's and I was left with a giant smile in my face, she was happy the whole week, and I didn't have a penny in my pockets.
I was kicked out of hs for having bad grades, most of had to do with my crippling depression rk9 style, I'm 19 and just got a job, I was planning to go back to school but it seems far off now, life is going to be hell
>>
>>37858710
But it's different because she's literally all I have. She's the only thing standing between me and total isolation from meaningful human interaction. She doesn't love me and she never will, I've accepted that for now but one of these days I'm going to get fed up and leave her. I'm just so scared of that day
>>
>>37857338
It's a guy, man
>>
I just wish I had a little more time

This applies to both the situation I'm in recently, and also I wish I had more time to watch YouTube before I needed to be asleep
>>
>>37858406
I bought it out....
>>
>>37858755
dude seriously you are me right now, ive been in a similar situation with a lot of girls like that in social circle/friend group(inb4 normie), i was physically attracted to them but something about their personalities was really off putting and the combination of not being able to be with them and some weird mix of jealousy and anger about it made me focus on their faults and i brought myself to hate them to separate myself emotionally from them and my desire to be with them. I have someone like you now who i really connect with on so many things and even though i know i probably wont be with her i love her personality and who she is and i hope that this is more powerful than any physical attraction and would trump the internal shit i do to myself that causes me to behave this way and force them away
>>
My gf is putting trivial things over me like her friends on her shitty discord group. Thinking being single would be better. Women are the worst.
>>
>>37858724
i'm not even going to deny most of this, because i'm in the same mindset right now. severe depression kicked the shit out of me and forced me into nihilism. nothing matters, we're all meat and electrical shocks. but i do remember believing in free will, individualism, a greater purpose. and i still feel like that exists, even though i can't feel it right now. instinctively i want to say it doesn't, but i can't help but feel it's true.

though i'm a bit of a hippie, so i'm gonna say happiness is not being comfortable physically. it's being at peace mentally. even if my life is absolute shit and we're all destined to die alone and there's nothing more to consciousness than the level of hormones in our brains, you can find peace in that. if it can't be helped, worrying about it is hopeless. since we're here, all we can do is make the best of it. i hope i can find peace again one day.
>>
>>37858826
I guess I have sort of a similar thing, except I know she has a really flawed personality. She's kind of a whore, she's extremely lazy/irresponsible, and she's terrible with commitment. But I try to make myself look past that because she's all I have left. It's not a perfect relationship and I'd be shocked if it lasted much longer.
>>
>molot getting banned for import
>have started cuddling mosin nagant like a dakimakura to stoo feeling ronery at night
kill me
>>
File: 1496155511041.jpg (73KB, 463x429px) Image search: [Google]
1496155511041.jpg
73KB, 463x429px
>tfw in long distance relationship
>Not even that because the girl doesn't like them
>Just we really like eachother and I want to be with her one day
>I don't know if/when that day will be
>>
>>37858912
what is it about her that you like so much? do you make yourself vulnerable to her?

maybe you are projecting some of these things to make yourself feel better about not being able to be romantically involved with her
>>
File: 1414414088687.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1414414088687.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
My oneitis just found out her dad has been cheating on her mom, and that they probably are going to have to move out of the country. I love to talk to her, everything about her is amazing and I hope that I can talk to her asap. I am really sad about it, considering the same has happened to me in the past.
>>
I started as the "smart kid" but memes and video games took that away from me and I'm not even good at video games so fuck my life
>>
>>37858945
iktf. it sucks but there's hope, i like this girl a lot and she likes me as well. unfortunately >>37858963 is happening so things are a little rough at the moment
>>
File: 1497052554683.png (114KB, 571x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497052554683.png
114KB, 571x590px
I'm 24 years old. My parents and my siblings were married by this age.
At least I don't live at home (during the school year) like my older sister and her husband, but at least they have two happy healthy kids.
I'm still khv and am getting grey hair.
Things are looking up, though.
One more semester of school.
>>
>>37858945
Sorry bud, but chances are she's gonna fall for some other dude before that happens.
>>
File: IMG_4039.jpg (126KB, 1064x1186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4039.jpg
126KB, 1064x1186px
>>37858961
>what is it about her that you like so much?
She's kind and one of the only people who genuinely gives a shit about my life. Something about how lazy and haphazard she is kinda makes her funny and adorable. Mainly, though, I like her because she likes me and not many people like me
>>
>>37858963
i wish i knew what to say to this girl, i really want to just distract her from it and listen to how she feels
>>
File: 1470994627601.png (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1470994627601.png
5KB, 234x215px
>>37858983
>>37858963
Hang in there, f@m. Long distance relationships are quite nice in a way because it's a good way to cut the bullshit of uncertainty. If a chick is giving you the time of day, she likes you for sure. It kind of proves that you both really like eachother.

She's in another continent, and I don't even care. I'd move there to be with her. She the same.

>>37859029
Heh. She isn't no roastie. More anxious than me. Never had no relationship. But hey we'll see. The future can change rapidly.
>>
I'm so close to accomplishing my goals.

So close but so many roadblocks come up I have to find ways around.
>>
File: shitstorm a brewin.jpg (67KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm a brewin.jpg
67KB, 550x550px
I know this is not important, but seriously /b/ros, I have to meet my girlfriend's parents for the first time. I am really worried because I really want them to like me. She means he world to me.
>>
File: 1487604108167.jpg (59KB, 526x348px) Image search: [Google]
1487604108167.jpg
59KB, 526x348px
My boss is in jail, so I haven't been getting in much hours at work. I finally got legal custody of my daughter last week, so that's a real good plus. Thinking about how to arrange the fucking apartment we moved into.
>>
>>37859050
i definitely have hope, she is most likely going to move to my country, and it is an amazing feel that i (hopefully) will be with her, she's literally perfect. i couldn't ask for a better looking girl, and also she has the most perfect personality
>>
>>37859064
Awesome bro of getting legal custody of your child.
>>
>>37859069
Hah, same dude. Why is it when I meet a girl who actually fucking likes me and isn't a cunt, she's 1,000 miles away
>>
>>37859060
I genuinely hope you make an ass of yourself and she leaves you, normalshit.
>>
>>37856871
Do it, or at least explore your options.
>>
>>37859078
Thanks man. Her mom is a heroin junkie bitch who didn't deserve to raise her or even be near her. She tried taking my kid away from me and even kidnapping her at one point. I told her I'd kill her if she came near my kid again.

Fuck women, dude.
>>
>>37859041
>I like her because she likes me and not many people like me

i totally get this

have you thought about telling her about all your shit, i have this internal desire to just vomit all of my problems and emotions and concerns and just existential dread on the girl i talk to and just see what happens if she will accept me or not
>>
>>37859099
nice dubs btw

u mad bro? taking your anger out on me because you're lonely?
>>
File: 1497822507772.png (281KB, 828x973px) Image search: [Google]
1497822507772.png
281KB, 828x973px
>buy new 870
>didnt listen to /k/
>constantly fails to eject
>mfw
>>
>find girl i really like
>we talk a bunch, she enjoys talking to me, i enjoy talking to her
>slightly autistic, shy, awkward, weeby, cute face with a nice body
>keeps claiming she's asexual meanwhile sending me nudes and masturbating regularly
>says she doesn't see me sexually but enjoys cuddling and being affectionate with me irl
>not sure if i should ignore this and keep trying to get with her or just find someone else to dedicate my time and energy to
>likely going to do the former since i really like her but i'll probably get sexually frustrated at this rate and end up resorting to the latter
>now she feels like shit because i've been ignoring for the past 2 hours since i feel like shit too

i'm starting to wonder if i'm being led on or if i'm getting oneitis again

we had our first kiss and groped each other, and after 24 years of being a kv its nice to have someone care about you, moreso when its someone you could enjoy talking to and being with. the intimacy is the best part but i don't know if we're ever going to go past that

wish i was normshite lads
>>
>>37859121
Yeah bro, glad you were able to get your kid out of that situation. Keep on truckin'

Yeah fuck women
>>
>>37859147
>taking your anger out on me because you're lonely?
Take a fucking look around. Do you know what board you're on? Of course that's what I'm doing. Your kind is not wanted here. Sorry, but if you post this shit on /r9k/ this is the response you're gonna get every time.
>>
>>37859172
Just letting you know right now she won't want to be with you.
>>
>>37859143
>have you thought about telling her about all your shit
I've thought about it, but she'd probably hate me, since I kind of resent her even though I love her at the same time
>>
>>37857717

You deserve a (you) anon. fugg.
>>
>>37859172
>wish i was normshite lads
You are. Please leave.
>>
>>37859209
>I kind of resent her even though I love her at the same time

this is exactly what i felt about some of the girls ive been around in my life that i eventually separated myself from

they were inherently decent people but the minor flaws and extremely mild annoyances balloon in severity simply because of my stupid jealous bullshit. I would resent them and criticize them internally even though i wanted to be with them and wanted their affection.
>>
>>37856885
Was he stumbling over piss bottles?
>>
File: 1408558941246.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408558941246.gif
2MB, 360x240px
im gonna be 27 and still living at home with parents not really doing shit just fucking existing. i have a college degree but haven't done anything with it because im a retard cunt. have only had sex with 2 girls. 1st was ex gf who i was in a relationship with for 5-6 years. second girl is current gf who i've been with for about 4-5 years now. i dont know how to break up with people so i get stuck in long ass awkward relationships its seeming. i just want to be left alone as fuck but im a pussy alcohol and smoke 2much kush rn ill figure it out
>>
>>37856885
How much did he have to endure, anon?
>>
File: 1491178643144.png (29KB, 745x743px) Image search: [Google]
1491178643144.png
29KB, 745x743px
>>37856363
i want to kill myself, that is all
>>
>>37859620
I'm apathetic af so i know how you feel
>>
>>37859095
here's the thing though, i think that online dating is real, like it's fucking 2017. technology can make it super easy to connect with anyone across the world. it blows my mind.
>>
>>37859757
Yeah dude. I tried out Discord and it's so Goddamn easy to meet people. Helped me tons. That's how I met her.
>>
>>37856363
I want a better world. With better people. I'm afraid of getting stuck here. I don't want to get stuck on a planet full of humans
>>
whoop de fucking do. another godamn text document about me complaining that i dont fitr in or some other bullshit i dont know. i like to think that i was alone my entire life, i was abused by eveyone i know and was shunned and hated and despised for no reason for my enite life and then i would write a fucking book or make an album and then get laid for being so cool and original and all that.

i ahte published works. wevery time they do someting relatebel it does just that. it becomes unrealatable.l it becomes unoriginal. all these loners get fucking psychoalayzed by people when they die. how can you possibly imagine what it was like to be that person? you cant, i certainly cant.

Daniel johnson created the best fucking album in the world for himself, and everyone became critical and said "oh you only like him because curt kobain wore his shirt" fucking bullshit, if you met either of them i can almost guarentee that you wouldnt have a thing to say to them. All of us are so gaddamn vunerable that we lock ourselves away in out rooms for years working on "somethingf" but that something is literaally nothing. sometimes we create things because it makes us "feel good or something" but honestly its all bullshit. we make shit becasue we want to explain to the world that we have a reason to exsist. that we have a reason to spend time in thier basement making a lot of noise. When an artist produces something amazingly weird, people immediately think they died. like daniel johnson, people immediately associate some kind of depth to artists dying. i swear to god if you lined up 40 artists and shot them at least half would have been "prodigy's" or "misunderstood" bullshit, absolute bullshit. people dont fucking care about anything, the lie of society is that there is something original out there just waiting to be discovered. its a fucking lie and i hate that lie.

(i was really drunk when i wrote this originally on a text document earlier, i have another 2 pages of this)
>>
I'm 22 and still haven't been to college. Told my parents I would go this semester, but really don't want to at all. I haven't left the house in 2 weeks or showered. I've finally saved up my goal of 15k and gonna buy an RV and live in Wal-mart parking lots till I run out of money.
>>
>>37859842
civilization only exsists to get people laid, it has no other purpose than making people feel validated for something they did, and by some absulutley fucked up way of nature that validation has become a currentcy. People are turning life into currentcy, they are wastingf their time becasue i know for a fact that fucking Bill down at the ralphs doesnt fuckign care at all about the job he does, he just does it to put food on the table. People are just wanting to survive, but nobody knows how to fucking live. that sentiment gets beaten out of you the second you get out of school, fuck it gets beaten out of you in school, they turn children into a factory to produce writings that nobody will ever read excepot for a TA that skims over the page and pretends to understand how it is to be another person for long enough to give them a grade. I swear to god maybe marx was right, maybe he actually just wanted people to be just that, people. he wanted people to do what made them happy without any worry. but he w3as wrong, the second you eliminate superficial stress you immediately open the door to existential pein. a suffering i hope most do not indure. for me ive lived a hopeless life, im just trying to live becasue i do not see any point in moving up in the world either than being comfortable, and the only way i can feel comfortable is by not working and not being "required" to do anything. If i want to fish, ill fish, if i want to become anything ill become that and i wont have to deal with scrutiny and i wont have to worry about wasting my intellegence on some meaningless job. Fuck, maybe bill loves his job and loves talking to people, but i dont, and many dont and tahts why they need people in that line of work.
>>
>>37859162
oof marone yoga boogie
>>
>>37859859
People are social animals but they hate that fact, some people live in perpetual bordem and need other people to create interesting things for them. Those are the type of people that most advertize to. loners dont make money. they dont go outside and climb the ladder of popularity and become interesting people. In some way they already reached the top. they became interesting just by "being themselves". That statement of "being yourself" is just a nicer way of saying dint be yourself, be interesting, be cool, drive a fucking porshe down the road and become someone somebody will look at and say "wow that guy really made it". Its all so fucking meaningless. Individualism somehow means in the 21st century that nobody cares about anybody but themselves. Be as self absorbed and as ungenuine as possible and do what everyone who was sucessful tells you what to do. But you have to appear like you care, you have to make a mask for yourself that has a price tag on it and one that people will buy at a fucking store and think they are making a difference.
>>
>>37859873
Love

i hope to god i never find true love, because i will always be able to lose itt from something fucking stupid. Likie a fucking terrorist that has pretended to read the qu'ran 100000 fucking times goes into a crowd of people at a concert and blows himself up. This person could have ruined the lives of 1000000's they could have killed people that might have done something with threr lives, or at least could have been someone's true love at some point.

you have to realise that maybe your true love is dead.

its someone youve never had the courtesy of meeting.

I saw her as we were exiting a theater one day. she had blue hair, she was short and she had a way of walking through the world that was completely different than anybody, she didnt care about what people thought about her, but when she spun around and opened the door with her back against it and staring directly into my eyes, almost piercing my soul, i knew i found someone i could never replace.

she looked at me as i walked away with a freind down the street.

i thought to myself that "damn, that was really something"

i thought it would end but it never did, its almost been a month and im still thinking of her

i could have done something but i did not
i could have asked for her number, and from the look on her it looked like she would have asked the same thing

becasue for that millisecond that i locked eyes with her, as she was leaving, i saw something in those blue blue blue blue blue eyes.

i saw that she was just like me

i saw that she had those exact same thoughts and those exact same nights when we were kids. just people who genuinely wante4d to be understood by just one person.

and she was that person.

and for that one second i was completely humbled by her.

i liked to think that ive been in many relationships like this, where you're "in a relationship" but you havent confessed how you feel out of fear.

(end)

(if you read all that then i applaud you)
>>
I'm scared of hanging myself
>>
Gf cheated on me but actually kinda happy for her because I honestly had no feelings for her or any of the things she told me.
I just said what she wanted to hear.
Guess I will never actually find true love huh
>>
>>37859885
i never knew those names but i remember those people.

that girl at the Mochi place
That blue haired girl i locked eyes with.

so many more.

so many alternate timelines that i imagined myself with them, not having sex but just with them, for a long time.
I imagine them growing old, how time would effect them.
i imagine how holding them feels.
i imagagine what they look like when they cry, their face contortewd in agony, its not comfortable but for one second.

i felt genuine.
i didnt humble myself for one, i was humble.

in that half second i spent a lifetime.
i saw everything that it could have been.

when i walked away i felt as though i broke up with someone.

that i was just associating those feelings with someone i had no diea about. That those feeling weren't real, that i just felt that and just needed a person to just look at me in a hyper specific way.

im too unstable for love.

im unlovable by choice, and until i become that i will be stuck in this.

For everything i wish time were timeless. That i was always 19 and i was always the same. that the girl with the blue hair outside of the theater was walking in the same direction with me and i striked up a conversation. that my freind had to leave but i kept talking to her.
i eventually ask for her number in a casual way but I know.

and i guess i wish.

someone feels the same way.

(there was more than i though)
>>
File: 1497971265458.jpg (4KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497971265458.jpg
4KB, 250x180px
I might be dying but im so distraught about not being treated like a human being and ignored.

The doctor bitch told me it was just a cough and it would get better, this is after i had coughing fits so bad I would puke or shit my pants

Im negative in pto for work, broke and during the coughing fits I cant breathe and there is a decent amount of blood in the mucous.

I decided to not go to the doctors because they will keep lying to me but if I die itll probably destroy my mom and little sister

But i just give up on it all, fuck it I wanna die
>>
>>37859917
>>37859885
>>37859873
>>37859859
>>37859842
Now that was a good read. Thank you for that
>>
>>37859439
You can literally just go out and start looking for work. Just do it senpai
>>
>>37859984
T-thank you.

Orangatang
>>
File: tumblr_mcjg8zUGJt1rbv0tfo1_500.jpg (19KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcjg8zUGJt1rbv0tfo1_500.jpg
19KB, 500x270px
>>37856363

Only about one percent of the human population understands why the world is the way it is. If you were to explain to the 99% why the world is the way it is, including the methodologies used, they will reject you and become aggressive. These people, the 99%, are defending a way of life that is not natural, lacks morality (humanity) and is almost void of any virtues or wisdom. No, the world has not "always been like this".

The people of R9K are closer to actual humans than the majority public. R9Kers have in some way experienced or gained knowledge of how sick the world is, that something is not right. Of course they are constantly shamed for it, like I described above, by the 99% who aggressively defend their cowardliness and sick behavior.

Every day is like a cacophony of idiocy, cowardice, irresponsibility and hate. It has a source but few are working to fight it. Sometimes I feel like I understand why Nero played violin while Rome burned.

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone." - Robin Williams
>>
I always had only one good thing about me and that was my grades. But this semester I'm fucking up every single of my classes at uni but one, and I can still fuck that one up if I dont do well in the exam.

Never made any effort and always took scoring well in tests for granted, but if I'm kicked out from uni I'm totally fucking finished.
>>
File: b02.png (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
b02.png
42KB, 200x200px
>Being investigated for bank fraud
>Can't pay rent because bank account is blocked
>Might have to pay 5K for fraud
>Can't go back to my country because if leave they will definitely charge me with everything
>>
>really desperately need to find a new job
>hate job hunting more than anything in the world

fuck i know why people stay at a job for 40 years now
>>
Trying to kill myself within the next hour or two
Trying to get really drunk rn
Think I'm almost there
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
I have a fair bit on my mind at the moment.
>I had to make two separate phone calls today to unfamiliar people and I'm still feeling scared and shaken afterwards.
>I am now one-hundred percent sure that the business running this internship that Centrelink is making me do has changed their mind about hiring the interns afterwards and is now bringing in "interns" from all the different job networks so they can churn through them for the government bonus and free labour instead of hiring them afterwards like the program is meant to be for.
>I'm pissed that this means I won't get a job from these greedy cuntrags but considering I'm actually working less hours than I was under the Work for the Dole I was meant to and the government is actually paying me for the work (unlike Work for the Dole) it's still net positive.
>I really, really wish I knew people I could perform and record my sketches with but I'm too scared to communicate with people outside of a work-related interaction so I'm just going to keep writing things that will never get performed.
>I had a really good wank today and I'm happy my copy of Jet Set Radio Future came in the mail today.
And then the rest is just a whole bunch of thoughts weighing up and comparing Jet Set Radio and Jet Set Radio Future and which elements of each game you would need to combine to make the perfect Jet Set Radio game.
>>
>>37856363
I'm having a hard time finding a job. I have student loans to pay. I hate that I'm still living with my parents. I think I'm going to join the military.
>>
>>37860045
Please continue to rant on text docs.
It helps you out a lot
>>
>>37860239
Did you commit fraud?
How?
>>
>>37860333
Why? Just curious.

also nice trips, f@m
>>
Made the mistake of reading a reddit thread detailing reasons that people got divorced and the whole thing made me kind of terrified to ever get married. I have this amazing concept in my head of being the perfect wife and loving one man for the rest of my life and doing anything for him and having his kids and working our way through any problems. But some of these stories just make it seem impossible to have a happy marriage :/
>>
>>37860476
I'm a fucking loser and I've wanted to die for five years
I have no friends and I get attached to anyone I talk to
Just tired man, so fucking tired. Been thinking why not hurry up and do it now because I have too much shit I'm supposed to do work, school, etc
I know if I go home I'm just going to do the same lazy dumb shit I do every goddamned day
Fuck man
Also thanks kek
>>
>>37860515
I feel like that too. Sometimes I just think that hopefully the future will change something rapidly like it's done many times before in the past, and that I'll find purpose. I look on all my responsibilities and I can't be fucked. I don't know what drives these people.
That's all I can tell you. Circumstances can change at any time in ways you can't even imagine. I know nothing would talk you out of it so godspeed I suppose.
>>
>>37860544
Thanks buddy
You sound really cool
>>
>>37860576
Eh, that's probably just the beer talking.
I'm just saying, dude. Things changed for me. I started talking to people online and it made all the difference in the world to a shitty situation. I got type 1 diabetes and anxiety, but doctors helped more than I expected. Maybe they can with you too. It's not necessarily just medication. Even a shrink I can vouch for.
>>
>>37856363
Fuck my gf's best friend
>>
>>37860623
>>37860576
>>37860544
Now this is why I make these threads.
Thank you anon for helping him out.
>>
Trying to decide if I should go back to college or drop out and enlist in the navy. Any thoughts?
>>
>>37856404
might be more of the way u interpret their actions anon
maybe they dont see it as mean but u do
>>
>>37860710
Navy for sure.
>>
>>37860694
Np I mean I know how it feels. After I got my diagnosis for the first time in my life I genuinely thought of killing myself, but it got better without much effort.
And once you make that effort or not, the end result is well worth it.
>>
>>37860723
Why do you say that? Oregon
>>
>>37860710
Your best bet would be enlisting in the navy, get reserved, go to college for "free", if you don't really like the military then you can leave after that year period and still get benefits.
>>
Neverending quest to actually meet a 4chan girl in real life. Why the hell are they so fickle? The last week I've been talking to 2 girls who were very interested but neither has replied in 2 days now. Most likely ghosted. By both. Again.
>>
Alright anons, OP heading out.
Just wanted to let you guys know I love you and I care about you.
straight male btw
>>
>>37860750
Navy gets you career opportunities just like college, except you also get paid and some discipline/skills.

Not him btw
>>
>>37860758
Is the minimum not 4 years to enlist?
>>
>>37860792
I should add that I kind of want to go hospital corpsman and get assigned to work with marines. It's a dumb idea but there isn't any chance of me actually popping some heads in today's military, is there?
>>
>>37860841
Tbh I was more talking about the laid back kind of work. Something like an engineer is pretty good. Gives you lots of opportunities and skills.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>37857479
u know, this sounds like it would make for a good story
might try that some day anon
>>
>>37860859
Well I'm already studying pre-medicine in college and I like military shit/own guns and whatnot
>>
I'll never have a husband because I have a severe mental illness.
>>
File: 1449147714650.png (218KB, 666x520px) Image search: [Google]
1449147714650.png
218KB, 666x520px
>>37860913
literally all of /r9k/, fembot
>>
Not much, anon.
I've been doing some reading, and did you know that extroverts focus their thoughts outwards? There's a extrovert that lives in the student halls with me, and everything I've been reading matches up with him.
When i'm sitting with people I'm close to, I talk to them about my concerns, feelings of inadequacy/failure, where i'm going in the future, how my past has shaped me etc etc
But they (extroverts, not my friends) just don't care. They seem to live day to day, with career goals they steadily work towards. Not much in the way of introspection. They dont sit with a cup of coffee every morning and think about how things are going, they just DO.
I think that also explains some situations where people are doing something/there are clear red flags and they're like "I dunno, I just didn't think about it". That would always baffle me, but I think I get it now.
>>
>>37860913
You can have fuckbuddies though. You game?
>>
>>37860465
I went to Rotterdam and they stole my shit in the train.
I went to Rotterdam to buy some illegal shit at train station. Now they think that i gave dat person my bank card and shit
>>
I wish I had something to do. Something with a low learning curve I can dive right it into and obsess over for a bit. My computer is so shit, it can't run anything. I don't want to put effort into something that requires that I go outside, either.

Maybe I'll give rmxp another shot. Its hard for me to be creative because my ideas get put down so often, but its probably better to overcome that now rather than later.
>>
>>37860966

Its way better to be an extrovert
>>
the fucking apartment people are coming again for "pest control"

they do this shit every 2 months and it always happens at the most inconvenient time

now i have to actually clean my apartment, and then leave all fucking day because i don't want to be there when they come, and i've already stayed up all night

have to go 36 hours without eating or sleeping so these assholes can "walk the apartment" and make sure i'm not hiding pets or anything so they can get their $40 charge.
>>
>>37860913

I'm dating a girl who has BPD and I plan on marrying her so you have a chance, femanon.
>>
>>37860797
Meant to say after that college year period
>>
>>37861050
Thanks anon.

>>37860979
No thanks.
>>
>>37861073
Never degrade yourself just because of things you have. You're still a person and nothing less.
Have a great day/night.
>>
>>37860913
Don't let mental illness hold you back
>>
>>37856363
Why is finding a friend so tough? I just want someone to play games with and find the same games interesting but the people that I do find always have other, cooler friends they'd rather hang out with.
>>
>>37861050
>I'm dating a girl who has BPD and I plan on marrying her
You fucking idiot.
>>
I want to sing and make beautiful sounds. I want to be famous I want to be famous I want to be famous. I want to go to LA. I have a good voice. I just have to put myself out there, on YouTube at least. But I'm so goddamn scared and lazy. I'm going to kill myself if I have to go to med school. I can't keep living like this.
>>
>>37861096
Hey man, the best way to find friends are through random matchmaking. Don't come off as trying to make friends and people will try to hang with you.
>>
I just heard weird classical music (it sounded dark) coming from the bathroom, and then it stopped. It's 3AM. I'm starting to think I'm hallucinating half of the things I've witnessed lately
>>
>>37861113
I've done that a couple of times in games like Warframe, Destiny, and The Division. I've met some great people, but they end up removing me later on or not playing those games anymore. It was nice while it lasted.
>>
i really want a qt internet bf that i can call and shit idk i miss that.. i also feel very disconnected from reality.
>>
>>37861139
You just gotta vary your games then. I've met most of the people I talk to through Gmod, css, csgo, CoD, WoW, and a few others. The main group I hang with play every multiplayer game you could imagine. Just haven't found the right people
>>
>>37861133
Talk to a doctor, get antipsychotics. Should solve the problem.
>>
>>37861151
Hey Anon, I won't be your bf but I can definitely talk to you depending on your timezone.
>>
>>37861181
PST
its late here
>>
>>37861189
Oh you're in the U.S. that's perfect. What would you prefer contact on?
>>
>>37861133
Would you happen to be on drugs
>>
>>37861205
anything, i have everything.
>>
>>37861164
Ok anon, I'll try. I might need to get more multiplayer games. I have a decent amount, but not many of them have a traditional matchmaking system, or any matchmaking at all.
>>
>>37861251
Well, if you don't mind just talking then my discord is Clyde#3496
>>
>>37861263
Yeah that'll help out a lot. I wish you the best of luck, Anon. feel free to add my discord as well>>37861279
>>
>>37861249
no, also I'm hearing people speak outside (this never has happened at this time of night), but i can't make anything out in particular
>>
>>37861350
Sounds exciting
Keep me updated
>>
>>37856363
that the only two ways of suicide i have are cutting my wrists like a faggot or jumping of a building(it can't be my house since it might just break my legs instead of ending my life).why can't i be american and have access to a fucking gun to end my pathetic life
>>
>are you seriously scared of letting your guard down around me?

Sitting here thinking about how my confidence was just a facade
>>
File: 1494179414022.jpg (8KB, 269x211px) Image search: [Google]
1494179414022.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>37856363
>wallow in self pity because no friend
>old friend miraculously want to see me again
>became a sperg so don't actually want to anymore because autism
How can i stop being so much of a faggot?
>>
I hate being a manlet, a balding manlet at that. it has ruined my life. I never complain about things I can change, but the things you can't change, well.. ugh.

I know I could be a starving child in africa or some shit but christ being short sucks so much ass.
>>
I'm wondering how i ended up being this much of a loser.

>27
>kissless virgin
>never had a job
>no education
>no friends
>ugly
>need new glasses that i cant afford
>>
I'm so fucking scared of dying

pangs in my chest, and weird sensations at the back of my head, bad cough

I know there is nothing, and I know that if I randomly cop it, nobody cares, and even if they do, it doesn't matter, everything just moves on

the entire point that I am aware enough to feel my own existence and realise I can die at any moment or could be dying--

I'm not even good at explaining my self

you could die right now and the people you love would say after "oh hes with god now"

does that not fucking terrify anybody? no you're not, you're rotting in some coffin, I just want these thoughts to go, I don't know how anybody can enjoy ANYTHING, music, films, games, sports, life in general knowing you could just die or, I don't know

I just don't wanna die
>>
File: 1475962997458.jpg (56KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475962997458.jpg
56KB, 500x400px
I want to make comics. I also want to be dead. The latter influences the content of the former, but I'd like to be careful to make it feel palpable and not angsty garbage. I'd write more, but everytime i try to be genuine with it I just end up feeling like an embarassing cunt and never get past the opening sentence. Semi-related, but I used to keep a dream journal/depression log, but i forgot to take it back to college with me one time and my dad found it because he has no sense of privacy and just goes through my shit and read all of it despite the preface asking people not to read it if they found it, and gave me a distressed phone call at 10pm asking if I was alright. So now I can't bring myself to keep anything down on anything physical and have all my writing stuff on my phone since thats the one thing thats always in my reach and accounted for/not easily snooped through.
>>
>>37862302
Write by hand when you can. It really helps.
>>
>>37856363
Wondering how I can meet a gothic girl in this day and age. Particularly a more thoughtful and melancholy one as opposed to one obsessed with gothic music and stuff.
>>
My girlfriend
The only person that ever accepted me for who I was

I-I'm scared

We're meeting up again next weekend but I'm terrified of her breaking up with me
Or not liking me as much anymore
I feel like I've disappointed her in the way I show my love, and I hate myself for it

I'm unable to think about anything else and I've just been laying in bed all day doing nothing
I want to fix this
But I'm scared I can't
>>
These wellies make my feet ache but I'm making 100 bones a shift so I can't really complain
>>
>>37861901
Sounds like you have an anxiety disorder. You should go get that checked out.
>>
>>37856363
How I grit my teeth at the thought of falling in love with an anon.
How much I shudder at the idea of them being able to physically touch me.
How much I fume at the notion that there is a possibility that they would want to hug someone as worthless as I am.
>>
File: sgda 1.jpg (97KB, 1413x708px) Image search: [Google]
sgda 1.jpg
97KB, 1413x708px
I wonder why I feel the way I do when (apart from a job) I've got everything most of /r9k/ seems to want in order to be happy. it's not doing it for me at all, there's essentially still a terrible void.

>good enough looks
>good social skills
>gf
>a fucking sportsbike
>loving and supportive family
>good with art
>a small number of really good friends

there's no motivation in me outside of trying to get as intoxicated as possible alone in my room whenever I've got the money. typically i dont even feel like getting up, let alone looking for jobs even though I'd like to move out after being a NEET for 4 years. is there such a thing as feeling inherently depressed ? that would be fucking retarded. what makes it even more infuriating is that after posting on 4chan for around a decade, I'm considered a normie on here while the actual normies are out wondering why my life doesn't extend beyond my messy room and substance abuse.

pretty sure I'm falling between the stools here, I don't identify with either camp. I don't want to party or go outside but I barely own any robot qualities. hell, I don't even watch anime anymore. i feel like it's either the whole imageboard thing that I need to quit cold turkey, or escaping NEETdom, but I'm not sure. I hope it's not the booze because i just want a beer right now

that's pretty much it.
>>
>>37861901
Well you're alive right now at least
>>
>>37861779
>things you can't change
You accept them. And being a Manlet has its perks. Less living space needed and less weight to carry around. Manlets also require less food and can survive for several months without sustenance and you're also really good at hide and seek. They also live well into 120+ yrs of age

Poor lanklets
>>
File: 1494752442839.jpg (38KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1494752442839.jpg
38KB, 600x424px
I am a graphic designer on vacation currently, and I took the vacation to focus on creating my web portfolio website in order to move to high-paying job in a big town and get away from the current rural in-house office and living with my parents, but I keep procrastinating, wasting time shitposting on /pol/ instead of focusing on the work.

Please help me, I am so fucking ashamed it's 1,5 weeks into my 2,5 vacation and I STILL haven't gotten around to actually creating the website. I've literally spent entire vacation playing Total Wars games, shitposting on /pol/ and occasionally drinking WHILE shitposting.

My family doesn't give a fuck about this, they have life of their own and if it was up to them, they wouldn't mind if I were to live with them until I am 40, but I know it's fucking degenerate and at age 24 I should know better and work towards getting a job outside my home town.

Someone PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE I am so fucking broken and down right now. I feel as if I have betrayed myself.
>>
>>37865134
Here's an idea, anon: do whatever during the day and try to start working on the website at night. Doesn't matter if you get tired because you're pushing yourself a little bit and there will be a desire to get it done. I'm also suggesting this because for me it's sometimes easier to focus at night.
>>
How do you get over the feeling that you were meant to be born white but were somehow born a different race by mistake?
>>
>>37865275
Accept that you're black
>>
>>37865231
This sounds good, thanks for replying. I will try to implement this, since I have noticed that feeling tired makes me more creative.
>>
>>37865333
That's the easy part. The hard part is actually fitting into the black race.
>>
File: pain.jpg (34KB, 784x440px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
34KB, 784x440px
>>37856363
I'm at that point in life where I can see what I can do to succeed, and it seems impossible , if not for my ability to do it, then it's my mentality. Consequently I can only imagine things won't change so I've come up with a suicide deadline of 7 years
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
I'm getting more and more attached to an anonymous online person I met two months ago and it's eating me up from the inside, man. She seems like the perfect fit for me. We have similar interests, yet are different enough in order for the relationship to work, but the problem is it's not going to happen, because:
- haven't met irl nor likely ever will
- she's already in a year long relationship
- I'm delusional and this feeling will likely pass in a month or two

For those who were in the same boat, how did it end up?
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.