[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on this board have children?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

File: parenting.png (316KB, 975x962px) Image search: [Google]
parenting.png
316KB, 975x962px
Does anyone on this board have children?
>>
>>37856252
I have a son, somewhere.
>>
>>37856252
Yup. 3 y/o boy.
>>
>>37856252
I have 2 kids

Original
>>
>>37856354
>>37856361

Why are you here then? Are you still with your wife? Are you all a happy family?
>>
>>37856252
haha no

but I am the weird uncle to 13 & 10 year old kids.

I never talk to them, they are walking memes. Fidget spinners and pewdiepie.
>>
File: just feel it.jpg (96KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
just feel it.jpg
96KB, 2000x1000px
I have 2 sons.
I haven't paid child support in 5 months
>>
File: baby.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>37856320
>>37856354
>>37856361

>age?
>are you still with the other parent?
>how do you feel about your child(ren)?
>>
>>37856369
Yup. Life is pretty good. Being married is awesome, and I feel like I was always meant to be a Dad.

I usually stick to /k/, /out/, and /x/, but I'll browse /r9k/ periodically because the shitposting is top notch.
>>
File: 1467650683678.jpg (28KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1467650683678.jpg
28KB, 680x583px
>>37856320
>>37856354
>>37856361
>>37856406
>>37856458
>all these normalfaggots

OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT
>>
>>37856427

>age

No, she left me one day after I went to work with my son with no explanation.

The thought I might see my son someday, just see, is the only reason I have not blown my brains out. And it's hard.
>>
>>37856476
>having a kid makes you a normie
Okay, mr wizard man.
>>
>>37856487

I did not go with my son, poor grammar, sorry.
>>
>>37856427
I'm 34. Been with the wife since we were 19. College sweethearts.

I love being a Dad. It's exhausting and expensive, but it's also so much fun. I feel like it's what I was meant to do.
>>
File: nice one pat!.jpg (30KB, 626x578px) Image search: [Google]
nice one pat!.jpg
30KB, 626x578px
>>37856458
Sounds great man.

But on a more serious note, you're manifestation of this board's downfall. Not that you're a bad person lol. But you have a nice life, a wife, kids, etc. We don't have anything dude. Life dealt us a shit hand and that's why we come here, to vent about it. Or thats how it used to be haha

>>37856501
>being this disabled
>>
>>37856487
have you looked for them? that's kidnapping bro
>>
>>37856523
>being this bad at counter arguing you have to resort to substance-less ad hominem
>>
>>37856520
did the kids hurt your marriage?
>>
5 yr old son 8 yr old daughter divorced equal custody. I love being dad, probably more than I ever did being a husband to be honest.
>>
>>37856528
Welcome to current year anon where the police do not give a shit and believe the child is better with the mentally unstable mother than single father.
>>
>>37856523
Don't mean to same fag but this boards been around a long time, longer than I've had kids. I had a life a lot like a typical robot in my younger years which is why I lurk this board. I'd imagine it's the same for others.
>>
>>37856589
that's really heartening.
>>
>>37856599
Yah well I ended up divorced-once a prince of Narnia always a prince of Narnia I suppose :/
>>
>>37856552
No, not really. We still fuck quite a bit, but free time and disposable income are all devoted to the lil sprout. I'm lucky if I get an hour in for vidya a day. But otherwise, no complaints.
>>
yes. 4 year old girl and 2 year old boy. I'm also married.
>>
>>37856476
I don't think this has ever successfully forced a normie off this board.
>>
>>37856542
>trying this hard to start an argument where there is no hostility
>>
File: 1347384560758.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1347384560758.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>37856252
got a daughter turning 14 in august.

>tfw 27 and have a 14 year old daughter
>was 13 and baby momma 14 when I got her pregs

fucking crazy how my baby is gonna be as old as me and her momma were when she was born. shit man
>>
>>37857931
Holy shit. I cant imagine that kind of pressure and responsibility at that young age. How did your parents and you deal with it when you first found out she was preg?
>>
>>37857931
Pls die you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>37857986
we all freaked the fuck out. her parents were all pissed off at me, mine were pissed off at me. she was pissed off at me. I actually ran away with my older brother's house because I didn't know what to do. he brought me back to meet up with everyone and talk it out. talked it out and our parents calmed down after roasting me for about 2 hours. she didn't abort because theyre muslim

they were cool tho. they were all hugging us and telling us it was gonna be ok and they would take care of things for us and help us, all that shit. it fucking sucked at first
>>
File: 1497397938778.jpg (24KB, 189x165px) Image search: [Google]
1497397938778.jpg
24KB, 189x165px
I have a 2 year old son. I love him, but I get tired of his endless requests for Thomas and Mickey.
>>
>>37856252
>his parents post on r9k
If you're born with robotic parents already you're doomed.
>>
>all these responses
>some poor schumck has his parents browsing this shithole

fucked from birth
>>
>>37858484

>believing browsing r9k or 4chan in general actually matters in any meaningful way

The fact you genuinely believe this is horrifyingly stupid.
>>
I have a son. He's pretty awesome so far and I will do my best to raise him to be a well rounded person.
>>
File: 1497071377466.png (290KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497071377466.png
290KB, 500x404px
>>37856427
>age?
13 months
Hell no, fuck that junkie bitch.
She is technically me, my genetic material passed on. When I die, I will live on through her.
Trippy shit m8.
>>
File: lolfuck.gif (189KB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
lolfuck.gif
189KB, 300x140px
I have a ten-year-old. I kinda hate him.
>>
>>37859197

Better than you in every way, or a painful reflection of yourself that you can't bare to look at knowing full well what's in store for him?
>>
Almost every single "happy parent" I ever meet seems like they're just pretending that if they keep saying how happy they are, they'll end up believing it.

There's a few exceptions, but they're in the situation of like "oh we inherited our house and hundreds of thousands of dollars and don't have to work" or "I have split custody with my child and only have to see it every other week."
>>
>>37859607

>I rewrite what I'm told to suit my bitterness - the post

You could just act like a rational person and understand that your fleeting contact with these people gives you no real insight into their lives, but do go ahead with telling yourself how they're lying
>>
>>37857931

You can be a grandpa by 31, and a great grandpa by 50. That's pretty cool actually, you'll get to see your progeny flourish. Hopefully your daughter is a whore and has lots of kids.
>>
>>37859662

I mean people that I know well, not the couple pushing the stroller in the mall. Coworkers, friends, family, that sort of thing.
>>
>>37859662
>>37860013

Sorry, I also meant to say, I don't think I'm bitter about it, I just have a hard time seeing kids as worth the investment, and I have friends that have outright told me "never get married," or "never have kids," as I see them scheming for any way to get a moment by themselves.

My boss once cried in my arms in a meeting room saying she didn't want to go home and have to deal with her son anymore and felt like a horrible mother for it.

I don't entirely doubt SOME people are happy, but it seems like most are pretending.
>>
>>37856252
there was this girl I fucked when I was 15 visiting family in ny for the summer and she told me she thought she was pregnant through text and I blocked her number so maybe I have a kid. they'd be 5 now.
>>
Kinda. Got 5 years old son but I never had normal sex. I only had whores few times.
I love him, but he is not MY son, it's my sister's kid actually. When he was about 6 months old my sister and her husband had an accident, car crashed, two of them dead. Some delivery truck fucked them over. At first my mother was taking care of the boy, but we decided it's better if he doesn't know for now so he thinks he's mine. I love him and I wish I'll never have to tell him.
>>
>>37860013
>>37860058

And you believe the few people who have told you these negative things reflect the rest, who are actually lying?

What if, shockingly, people have different perspectives and experiences?

Having kids definitely isn't something you should do if you see them as investment that requires worth or value.
>>
>>37860151

Like I said, I think SOME are truly happy. But yeah, I think there is a very large chunk of people who are socially aware enough to not say they hate their kids or resent others who have freedom.

It's especially the people that I hear from that say "oh just you wait anon, you haven't lived REAL LIFE until you've had a kid and don't know responsibility," then to go on and explain how they had to wake up at 3 AM because little Billy shit and pissed all over his room and then ran out the door and smeared it on the walls and the cat. "But we TOTALLY love him, wouldn't ever wanna do anything else!"

I'd just be happy if people were more honest about it. I'm sure there's great moments about it, but most people just constantly pretend to shit rainbows about it.
>>
>>37860151
Face it. Kids are expensive and you won't change it. What you can change is your point of view about it. I spend on my sin as much as I need so I can see his happiness and that he lacks nothing. If you think of your kid as of parasite you should never had sex. But the truth is kids ARE expensive.
>>
File: pepe-neet-reee.jpg (49KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-neet-reee.jpg
49KB, 640x637px
YOU CANT HAVE KIDS AND BE A ROBOT YOU FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37860290

You've just expanded on the same point yet again. You're essentially just projecting your perspective of the situation onto these people and trying to claim it's the opinion of the majority.

My son woke up at some retarded hour last night as he is teething but that inconvenience doesn't make me love him any less or regret having him because I'm not the sort of ridiculous, selfish person who would resent him for it.

>>37860302

>somehow thinking my post had anything to do with monetary costs.

Seeing the creation of a human being as an investment that requires a return in value is a massive red flag. If you cannot process that and actually feel you need to go Captain Obvious and point out kids cost money, then you're fucked.
>>
>>37860363

It's not your board.

You're no more a robot than anyone else here and your specifications on what a robot is are meaningless bullshit.

Go away.
>>
>>37860365
Well I meant that sometimes you will have to cut your expenses to buy something for a kid. It's not about seeing kid as monetary issue but rather placing offsprings' needs over your own. This is what I meant when I said kids are expensive and believe me, not many parents see it that way.
>>
>>37860365

I don't know how many ways I need to say it over and over again, I'm not saying everyone hates their kids. If I said "51% of kids are disliked by their parents," you'd call me out for saying it's the majority still. What I'm saying is that a LOT of parents appear to be virtue signaling (sorry to use a fucking meme term but it is what it is), because the looks on their faces, their actions, and the subtle things they say speak otherwise than "having kids is just amazingly lovely."

Hell, I'm not even saying they don't "love" them. But love can take a lot of different forms, and you can easily dislike, or regret, something you love. Or resent that you don't have something that someone else does - like personal freedom. Once you have a kid, your life is over, as really your life is now in the pursuit of their life.

>Seeing the creation of a human being as an investment that requires a return in value is a massive red flag. If you cannot process that and actually feel you need to go Captain Obvious and point out kids cost money, then you're fucked.

There's a large difference from an investment that returns value and something that is going to be guaranteed drain your resources and perhaps your happiness on a semi-educated dice roll.
>>
>>37860363
Not even memeing when I say "This."
>>
>>37856252
I have a 15 year old daughter and a 2 year old son.
>>
>>37856501
passing on your genes is the most normie thing you can do
>>
File: 1494499862719.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494499862719.png
568KB, 960x720px
Stop dadfagging. If you have a kid, leave my fucking board.
>>
One of the many things I hate about work is when some fucking normie wants to talk about their kid and show me pictures like I fucking care.
>>
IF YOU HAVE A CHILD YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMIE AND YOU NEED TO LEAVE R9K
GEET THE FUCK OUT NORIME SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 7b1.png (300KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
300KB, 600x568px
Yes, this is my daughter
>>
I don't but my friend knocked up a girl at 20 (she was 18) and their little sprog is due to arrive any day now.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I hope I can have kids one day.
>>
File: 541455.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
541455.png
187KB, 758x631px
is being a dad good anon? mine didn't bother with me past the age of 2, only saw him a few times in my life
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.