[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you found your beautiful NEET wife yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1490217124496.jpg (184KB, 820x938px) Image search: [Google]
1490217124496.jpg
184KB, 820x938px
Have you found your beautiful NEET wife yet?
>>
Turn on the lights I'm looking for her too she always keep her promises and never cheat on you
>>
lemme tell ya something, generally speaking its never like that pic. you WILL miss your freedom. your partner will suck up your time and ask you for more attention vs. what you like to do
>>
>>37856194
I'm still looking for an awkward, shy but polite autistic boy
>>
>>37856272
This.

Never had a gf, but Im very observant. Most normies get treated like door mats by their women. Why even bother?
>>
File: 1498013314100.jpg (256KB, 820x938px) Image search: [Google]
1498013314100.jpg
256KB, 820x938px
>>37856194
Fixed it for you

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
It's actually impossible to find a comfy chill gf, they only exist in movies and memes. Women are all high strung irl.
>>
File: kermithanging.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
kermithanging.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>>37856194
No, I like sporty girls. Tomboys are even better.

>tfw no jogger flat chest redhead freckled wife
>>
>>37856578
holy kek

good edit, anon
>>
>>37856578
Explain this to me please? Girls actually need relationships more than men, as they're more emotional and even, shit you not, sex. Being easier for them to get it, it's very hard they're single.

They also, again, most of the time, cannot enjoy solitude and need to be around people. Call that a boyfriend, a fuckbuddy or whatever.

I feel like your edit is bad, as the man should be happy as a single and the woman not. I'm a cyborg and I'm happier when I'm alone.
>>
>>37856939
look at the man when she's "single"

he appears to be a melanin-enriched gentleman
>>
File: 6574645756.jpg (52KB, 388x322px) Image search: [Google]
6574645756.jpg
52KB, 388x322px
this guy is awesome, what's the problem?
>>
Somebody needs to shoop him smiling while alone, and frowning when together.
>>
>>37856939
i strive to not be so needy
>>
>>37857085
It is socially unacceptable to be a lazy slob playing videogames by yourself all day

But 100% socially acceptable to he a lazy slob playing videogames all day if you have a gf
>>
>>37856194
Not possible.

Girls like that get swept up immediately by decent looking guys and even people with actual money or even chad. It's our instinct to provide for the woman.

Plus they're picky in general, just like you.
>>
>>37856407
same, it's like a nat geo documentary in this bitch watching howfucking stupid normies are falling for the same traps and acting like clueless dumbasses.
>>
I'm not sure if I could support someone by myself
I could date a neet but I wouldn't let it stay that way, unless I found a fantastic job
>>
>>37856272
It's been the opposite for me
I'm a bad, obsessive boyfriend
>>
Yes
She's a bigger neet than me and I love eating her steamy butthole
>>
>>37856194
The pic disgusts me for some reason.
>>
>>37856272
Cannot agree more. I crave solitude and being in someone else's company all the time is so stifling. I'd sooner jump off the roof than live with a significant other
>>
>>37857204
>It is socially unacceptable
so?
>>
>>37856272
>t. Permavirgin who gets uncomfortable by women
>>
>>37856272
Only if you have a relationship where both people have incompatible needs for the amount of time they spend together and aren't able to compromise.
>>
>>37856194
>skinnyfat
>in boxers
>getting a gf that's in remotely good shape
>getting a gf period

Good meme. Where's my gf?
>>
>>37856272
Completely wrong. I get super clingy when I'm in a relationship.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.