[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl has had inexplicable crush on me since we were 14 >when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jontron.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jontron.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
>girl has had inexplicable crush on me since we were 14
>when we stopped spending time together, she became friends with my sister to get closer to me
>fast forward to college
>hadn't spoken in several years
>she starts interning with my mom
>asks me out
>i turn her down
>99.9% sure she would still go if I asked
Should I go for it? She doesn't have the prettiest face or body, and she's a little bit trashy, which is why I never acted on it, which is why I never dated her or anything before. She was always really nice to me, though, and was kind of my only friend when I first went to highschool; I'm also really lonely
>>
>>37856099
if she will be good to you then be good to her.

have a nice life OP.
>>
>>37856158
it isn't that simple though, right? she'd probably stop being interested in me if i finally reciprocated, wouldn't she
>>
>in love with a man for at least four years
>he calls YOU trashy
>rejects you
>only considers you because he lacks options

You don't deserve love and hopefully she'll see that.
>>
>>37856543
Well she's a borderline alcholic that was known back in the day for getting trashed and puking in other people's beds and her nudes were sent around a lot, and that bothers me because my mom is a bit of an alcoholic. Also, when I asked her out twice when we were 14 she kept giving me a rain check so I moved on. (Later she told me it's because she was nervous but it hurt pretty badly at the time)

I don't know if any of that changes your view of the situation or whatever
>>
>>37856099

it sounds like you don't really want to.

but just do whatever you feel like. why ask some strangers to choose for you?
>>
>>37856714
I don't know. I'm very confused about it all, I guess
>>
>>37856805
would you rather be with a man instead?
>>
>>37857226
i feel like you're meming me but in case you wanted a real answer no i would not
>>
>>37856643
Fucking run, no amount of desperation can lead you to fuck a roastie
>>
>>37856260
Are you retarded? Go for it. Worst case scenario you lose someone you weren't super attached to, best case you get someone amazing in your life.
>>
>>37857275
>>37857283
oh jeez this is conflicting
>>
>>37857302
>Probably sleeps around
>>>>Goes to parties

Take heed anon, she's not worth your time
>>
>>37856099
GO FOR IT YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
>>37857336
Yeah you have a point. She probably hasn't had too much piv sex because she was weird about the whole "penetration is a sin but not really anything else lmao" but i'd bet she sucked a bunch of benis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.