[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would your life improve if you had a beautiful gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: taylor-swift-single-lonely.jpg (105KB, 770x1155px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-single-lonely.jpg
105KB, 770x1155px
How much would your life improve if you had a beautiful gf?
>>
She'd easily brighten up every day.

Now why would I be with a girl in my current condition baffles me
>>
>>37855155
Quite a lot.
But until my life improves, I'm not able to get one.
>>
I want a beautiful wife. Why is it so hard, seems marriage is going defunct.

I just want someone to spend time with that isn't family.
>>
>>37855155
it'd be a hassle. i couldnt stave off chad's advances and she'd leave me for him in about a week
>>
Um.

TayTay pls be my gf pls
>>
>>37855956
okay baby just pm me
>>
File: 1490339093583.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490339093583.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
>>37855337
i've been thinking about making a post about this

but posts like this have really started to grind my gears lately

not because its not a valid request or why i don't understand the viewpoint, but because you're not entitled to one

and by that i don't mean you shouldn't have one or am i putting down the idea of striving for a beautiful and best wife you can get

but a while ago on /pol/ there was this thread with this cringey guy talking about how he wants to get a mail order bride because 'life isn't worth living without a supermodel tier wife'

the problem is that you guys aren't seeing it from a logical standpoint

women (believe me) have an insane amount of men at their disposal

any moderately attractive girl (hell even the ugly ones too) have DOZENS UPON DOZENS of guys lining up
my girlfriend gets guys sliding in her dm all the time and it makes me laugh
but even then it really opened my eyes to how easy it is for women
i have a coworker on my snapchat, and a few days ago this 'challenge' happened where she texted everyone saying 'take a pic with the caption 'kayley'' and i'll post it on my story, see how many people reply

and i shit you not, she had over 50 guys on her snapchat, and it just showed how many guys she was talking to, some had their shirts off, some obviously trying to be flirty, etc

so therein lies the challenge. what do you have that these other guys don't? and especially if you want a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend (most women are beautiful if you spend enough time with them, you start to see them as more attractive, happens with 'oneitis' as well) you need insane resources

whether its looks, status, charm, wealth ; you need something man

there was this thread on here a while ago with a guy ranting about how he 'deserves a wife of his choosing because as little as 100 years ago every guy, even ugly ones would get at least a wife and a family and a house

the problem with that logic is that back then
>>
File: kyJTjC1.jpg (618KB, 3000x2160px) Image search: [Google]
kyJTjC1.jpg
618KB, 3000x2160px
>>37856104

the problem with that logic is that back then, lets say in the baby boomer generation :

1) men were raised to be more masculine and self reliant

2) society was more social and shamed antisocial people

3) because of the booming economy, even people working at a GM plant were making 40$ an hour and could afford to provide

another thing that i see on here is that 'feminism ruined the 'traditional' woman'

women have always been vapid and desiring of the best possible offspring

it was actually women's entry into the labor force in the last 100 years that is what led to women's liberation
look at countries like saudi arabia where women aren't allowed to work, you don't see that there do you? on the flip side however, women in the work force allows our economy to grow and is responsible for the quality of life we have

finding a woman isn't hopeless man, just go out and be yourself

kidding of course, but yeah for real- if you look hard enough you can find someone
im sure you agree that you're all guys with great qualities right?
the problem is that you need to let girls know who you really are

just go outside and look around ,there are plenty of ugly guys with wives and girlfriends

learn some social interaction skills, and before you say it yes i know its hard

inb4 'this isn't your blog fag'
but eh , just something i've been wanting to get off my chest for a while niggers
>>
Real talk, now is not a good time in my life to get one. I would lose her quick, I need a better job, to move out my parents house, get a better car etc. My appearance is good everything else is really bad.
>>
>>37856104
>>37856215
>>37856215
here have a you
blogfag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.