[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED MODS BTFO NORMIES BACK TO /soc/ NORMIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Killallinfediles.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
Killallinfediles.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
BASED MODS BTFO NORMIES BACK TO /soc/ NORMIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Alllahuakbar desu vult god save le queen XD i love beeinv normie look at me phoneposting hael hydra i like starbucks and baskin roobins they make me feel so gooodd.. alalalalalalalala they make me feel so good...__m__ based mods fuck robots can go to shithole lol
>>
make /r9k/ lonely again
>>
I never thought I'd say "based mods" again
>>
Does /lgbt/ even care for trap shit? If they don't, then I propose /lgbt/ gets renamed to /lgb/ and a new /trans/ board is created. That way traps are forced away from here and don't cause cancer in another existing board.
>>
>>37854651
The problem with that is that /lgbt/ is like 99% regular trans people. We really just need a trap board for containment.
>>
hopefully they come for the trap/gay threads next. There's generally at least 2 or 3 on the front page. They should enforce a one thread on topic rule
>>
>>37854685

The trap threads are fucking worse than the /soc/-tier shit. I'd rather 10 steam feel threads for every tranny thread removed

Fuck transfags, they will be burnt to ashes
>>
there were massive threads here when janitor apps opened up. looks like robots took control
>>
>>37854935
it's sad as fuck but i really would enjoy being given authority over this board

>ban any and all camwhoring/face-posting
>ban any and all trap/gay threads, maybe allow one at a time once it's died down
>greatly cut down on relationship/tfw no gf threads, perhaps enforce a one thread rule on those
>instant ban on any poster claiming to be female or having a gf/random sex

And watch the OC about robot's daily lives, funny greentext stories, nostalgia posting, hobby posting etc flourish again
>>
File: 1322339541186.jpg (205KB, 899x650px) Image search: [Google]
1322339541186.jpg
205KB, 899x650px
>no omegshit, steam, skype, zeemap or discord shit threads to be seen
Feels fucking good.
>>
>>37854727
This. Trannies are cancerous bunch. Traps are gay, this is the first thing every one of you losers need to do is ignore and sage trap and tranny threads. The sooner your realize that tranny is a mental illness, better. THANK DOG im not a trap, gay, faggot or tranny, really activates my almonds why those kind of monstrosities exist. I'm proud of being a true, cis white, cisgendered, white male with a right wing leaning. Also all traps and gays and faggots should burn in hell and hitler gassed all of them, putting this scum of the earths the same page as kikes. All of gays and trannies are leftist and should be thrown of helicopter. Fuck burn all of them. Jews created them. They all should die.
>>
>>37854674
>regular
>trans
pick one
>>
>>37855198
i dont even care about traps, whether theyre mentally ill or not, their lives, their sex whatever

what i hate is that there are usually 5-10 threads at a time active with pictures of cocks or just nudes as the OP pic. It's like yeah we get it - you like cock, you're not special
>>
>>37855073
Also ban fembot threads those are also attention whoring threads, there are no women on internet, if they are fembots then tell to to post breasts and vags, then we accept them. Why don't you robots enforce this rule that women and fembots are restricted here? Fucking faggots white knights just drooling for attenwhore and defending them. Fucking cucks like you should be gassed. Fembots aren't real. They are just failed roasties and bored stacies and cum dumpsters. They are non existent. You have better luck with your 2D waifu than this fembot shit attentionwhoring with their plight and sad shits wanting to bait robots to this drama. I don't give a fuck fembots you have no power here, either be an anon or a robot, we don't give a fuck on whether you're women fembots you're shitting r9k with attentionwhoring its a fact and fuck off.
>>
>>37855216
regular robot please. Trap threads should just exist one at a time as a containment thread for faggot and trap whores.
>>
>>37855398
You're still being too generous there. The trap threads contrast regular r9k content too much; they need their own board.
>>
Chink moot needs to make /trap/.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>37855073
this would actually help /r9k/ a ton , look at how much its gotten better from the camwhore ban keep it going mods
>>
Making a /trap/ board is almost the equivalent of making a /nigger/ board. We all want it but realistically that wouldn't fly.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17KB, 481x349px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 481x349px
>>37854580
>desu vult
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37855073
Just when all hope is lost we are gaining our board back again I love you guys
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.