[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize most chads are actually really nice people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 1491805290547.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491805290547.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>tfw you realize most chads are actually really nice people
>>
>>37853147
Yeah faggot stop judging us you fucking nerd
>>
Yup, it's the NORMIES, failed NORMIES, and Mexicans who are the bitter sad losers
>>
>>37853147
nice chad here
i like you guys
>>
>>37853147
When I was in high school it was the failed chads who bullied me. The chads mostly ignored me, not due to ill will but just because I didn't really have any presence, except for one chad who was a complete bro to me. I gave him a spare lock of mine for his locker and helped to bring me out of my shell a bit in return and hang out with me. He never really succeeded in getting me a gf despite his best efforts but his heart was in the right place.
>>
>>37853147
Chad has is nice because life seems so nice to him, he never experienced our suffering. He has no reason to be a jerk, and yet sometimes he still is.
>>
>>37853210
Uh what the fuck did Mexicans do?
>>
>when you realize chad isn't intellectually capable of spreading the hate memes and divisive propaganda on the internet

guys
it was us along along
we are killing ourselves
>>
>>37853305

Theyre always so weird and trying to one-up other men who dont know wtf theyre doing. I get it, theyre not used to being in a first world country, but goddamn, learn to assimilate and learn english
>>
>>37853147
chads aren't nice in highschool
>>
Chads are either complete douchebags or very nice guys. There are no inbetweens.
>>
>>37853147
>>37853271
>>37853294
I think this is mostly true. Chad is nice and popular because he's nice and the world is nice to him. Not by circumstance but by his own actions. Sometimes Chad is born into it and has it easier but some grow to fulfill it. Most Chads are cool but some can be assholes but like it's been said. Those are normies or failed normies/Chad. They're popular and try to boost their standing by shitting on robos. Chad doesn't need to do this. Robos shouldn't hate Chad.
>>
The thing with Chad, and this applies to females as well, normalfags in general really, none of them are "actually really nice people."

They may act nice, but only to other normalfags. Only to people that they like. It's not the same kind of genuine open-ended niceness that actual nice people display.

If they like you, and they think you're on their level or above, they're nice. If they dislike you or see you as inferior they're total shitbags.
>>
>>37853329
Was the one you responded to. I am Mexican and don't act like that. Maybe I do idk.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 760x752px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 760x752px
Hi chad here, I'm nice to anyone who is nice to me. If you're a manlet scowling at me from a distance in the gym, il probably not be nice to you but if you approach me without seeming like judgmental aspie il be very welcoming and kind.
>>
>tfw realized the only reason I hate Chad is because of envy
>>
What it all comes down to is that ultimately chads are men, just like robots. Even chad gets rejected from time to time but, unlike robots, he can bounce back from it due to natural alpha genes and physique. And so a chad can empathize with at least SOME of the feels a robot experiences but stacys cannot. I've met some chads who were bros and some who were dicks but I've NEVER met a stacy who wasn't a complete cunt.
>>
>>37853147
>be me, student
>talk to fellow student about vidya
>Talk about comp vs. casual play
>Chad joins in
>"What Anon, you don't play comp? Why not? Are you too bad?"
>get nervous, try to make excuses
>"N-No, I just...I want to relax and...and..."
>fuck, full on stuttering now
>Chad begins to laugh
>I get up and leave

>Later I realize attendance was mandatory
>I'll fail this year because I'm a filthy casual betafag
>>
>>37853424

I work in a large hispanic area, there maybe 4-5 people I talk to daily because they arent total weirdos, and they get outed for being different by the other mexicans
>>
>>37853147
Most people are nice, if not at least okay.
>>
>>37853305
I'm pretty sure he either lives in a fucked up area where Mexicans punk him at school or some Mexican kid fucked his onetis
>>
>>37853374
that's not how the social ladder works. you think chads think any of the spergs here are on their level? people will always go after the ones directly below them, because that's who threatens them the most, and who they can most get away with picking on. so chads will make fun of the failed/aspiring chads, while robots are bullied by the failed normies. you think the faggots who come on r9k to make fun of robots are chads? yeah fucking right. they're pathetic, just not as much as us.
>>
File: IMG_-y65ift.jpg (42KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-y65ift.jpg
42KB, 392x495px
>>37853561
>tfw you're not even worth being bullied by Chad
>>
>>37853147
Chad reporting, yeah I'm not a dick at all. I actually get really miffed when people say shit about me playing cs:go with the boys like i'm better than them. The normies are the ones missing out, chads try to chill with everyone.
>>
>>37853561
>faggots who come on r9k to make fun of robots
these people are dogs
>>
>>37853147
most successful chads are genuinely pleasant and emotionally healthy people, those qualities are what allowed them to network and receive confidence from others to build their personal and business associations.
>>
>have shit life and lash out =normie
>have good life and go with flow=Chad
>have shit life and be mentally crippled by it = Robot
Isn't it shit that the common man is an insecure destructive bully with no self awareness
>>
File: gh20121113-121722-183.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gh20121113-121722-183.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>37853765
>most successful chads are genuinely pleasant and emotionally healthy people
how much are they paying you to write this?
>>
Had a Chad friend. He was a bona-fide Chad. He is a good guy and known him since elementary school. Girls used to talk to me just to get to him. He tied to hook me up once and the girl was just trying to hook up with him.
>>
>>37853849
you seem confused, most of the non fantasy abuse you've endured is from deltas who abuse omegas like yourself to feel better, actual betas are too busy trying to "beat the rat race" and keep their beta female from leaving them for a slightly more capable beta, alpha chads are chads because they don't get caught up doing useless toxic things like tormenting the defective.
>>
>>37853147
That's why he's chad. Chad makes you feel bad because he highlights your own shortcomings.
>>
>>37853147
Nasty people are nasty because of either sociopathy or general unhappiness and subsequent resentful envy (looking at you guys). A happy, well-rounded person like Chad understands that good will towards one another is mutually beneficial and productive, see Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
They fuck our women. They are not nice
>>
File: 1495068520069.jpg (185KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495068520069.jpg
185KB, 600x450px
>>37854233
>robots
>having women
>>
>>37854233
>our women
asian?
>>
>>37853147
tfw the vast majority of people are nice, but your brain is programmed to dwell on the one or two people you meet a day who aren't.
>>
If chads are nice to you, that's a great way of nature tell you you're a beta. Chads punch up, not down. Chad will not shit on you unless you try to one up him. Me being naturally tall and good looking (but robot minded), all chads have been threatened by me especially around girls. They know I stand a chance at taking their resources (girls) and try to put me down. This used to anger me, but now I take it as a compliment Genetically you see my good looks and aggressive masculine attributes and see me as a threat.
>>
>>37854680
tfw you realize love is the default state of consciousness and hatred has simply been passed down via the cycle of abuse since introduced by higher-dimensional beings
>>
File: IMG_4473.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4473.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Matched with this girl today and we talked a bit but she's boring as fuck. she probably wants to just hook up but i'm to awkward to ask for sex.

She's an English major, told me about a Biography she's writing for a local rapper.
>>
>>37855831
Most women are boring, anon. Just fuck her and move on.
>>
File: IMG_4475.png (235KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4475.png
235KB, 640x1136px
>>37855831
Matched with this girl too but haven't said anything yet. What do I say robots? dubs call the shot.
>>
>>37855855
I'm not that needy, I don't need sex from a girl I don't like.
>>
>>37855864
I want to scramble your eggs in the morning because you look fertile
>>
>>37855864
"I wanna suck the farts from your shithole"
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.