[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lost 16 pounds in a month and a half How did I do boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (54KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54KB, 1000x1000px
>lost 16 pounds in a month and a half
How did I do boys?
>>
You can get as thin or fit as you want, it wont heal the gaping hole in your heart
>>
Pretty good as long as your eating habits have changed for the better and your exercise is regular. Healthy sleep goes a long way too. Keep it up!
>>
>>37852982
I haven't thought about my sleep specifically, but now that you mention it, I actually have been sleeping like a baby since I started exercising again. Guess it really does factor in.
>>
howd you do it? exercise and diet?
>>
>>37853268
Changed my diet significantly. I didn't go full keto but I did cut carbs. More protein of course. I substituted typical snacks that I'd eat with fruits and fruit-yogurt smoothies. Most importantly, I started drinking a lot more water. I suspect that some of the initial weight lost was from water retention and bloat.

I've also been doing cardio about 5 times per week. I'm not really concerned with building muscle at the moment, but if I have time and am feeling up to it, I'll throw in body weight exercises every now and then.
>>
>>37852967
What happened to you man?
>>
what r u suggest me to do if i want to lose 30kg in 2months is it possible? and if it not..how long should it be? now im 93kg and 178cm
>>
>>37852937
congrats, you can be proud. I hope you can keep on this track.
>>
>>37852937
keep it up, and keep us posted anon!! originally of course
>>
>>37853618
>I'll throw in body weight exercises every now and then.
Keep it up and buy two 25 dumbbells and lift all day.
>>
>>37853795
maybe you can lose 30 kg in 3 months but I would advise you not. First of all 63kg is getting low for this weight and also the human body doesn't like rapid weight changes, I would go for a kilo max lost per week, possibly more when you start but once you gain a healthy weight for your size you should slow down
>>
>>37852937
I lost 30lbs in a month and a half on 500 calories a day and have been maintaining for a month
>>
>>37852937
I've lost 30 over the past 2 months. Feels pretty good. Still have a way to go, though. I estimate 20 or 30 pounds more.
>>
File: pixlr.jpg (331KB, 2027x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr.jpg
331KB, 2027x2048px
>>37853795
I did that.
>>37854022
^ I did it this way.
>>
File: ryannewman pepe.png (28KB, 392x418px) Image search: [Google]
ryannewman pepe.png
28KB, 392x418px
>>37853679
Life happened, just like to all of us
>>
>>37854022
What's your secret to being able to withstand eating more than 500 calories?
>>
>>37854012
yh anon when i lose around 20kg i will slow down
ty for the advice
>>37854047
congrats.how did u do that?..u look good now bro
>>
>>37854413
Same way. I ate something every day and drank a lot of water to keep my stomach full. I kept bottles of water in the refrigerator so when I pathologically went in there to eat, there would be something for me to grab. I topped out at 500kcal a day. I did this for four months and lost about 30lbs a month.
>>
>>37854012
This is all fat logic. Disregard this entire comment.
>>
>>37852937
You must be really fucking fat in order to lose 16 lbs in less than two months
>>
Dieting and minor exercise. Dieting is 90% of it.
>>
>>37854672
I'm not. Just a bit skinnyfat.
>>
>>37854050
Hold out long enough, and you'll die.
>>
>>37852937
Chad normie here praises your glorious fitness effort. Uf I were you i would be proud of myself and show women how much i lost my weight. Women loves guys who are showing off since they see it as edgy and unpredictable XD. You robots pretending to be cool and soulless and not being yourself is just so 90s. Be a sarcastic jerk like me and you will get a thousand pussies and breed this world of white children. Just be yourself and lose the weight. Don't be a burden, lift yourself and fight the kike.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.