[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old was your father when you were born?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: DEFYING AUTISM.png (627KB, 597x595px) Image search: [Google]
DEFYING AUTISM.png
627KB, 597x595px
Mine was 35

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-40340540?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

It explains everything.

problem is the autism that came with my "geekiness" overcame my ability to acheive anything in life or succeeding on to university.
>>
>>37852652
My mother was 33 my father 26. I blame them for everything wrong with me so many birth and mental defects. I want them to die and give me a nice inheritance. >>37852652
>>
>>37852652
My dad was 22 (mom was 19)
>>
35 is a good age to have kids,there is nobody to blame but yourself for being a failure in life.
>>
22 and my mom was 23

this explains NOTHING
>>
Dad was 38, mom was 35. I'm currently 21 and think of ending it on the daily. My parents want me to be normal, but I've never had a gf
>>
both parents were 34
>>
My dad was 41.
My mother was 30.
>>
File: fast travel.jpg (21KB, 540x768px) Image search: [Google]
fast travel.jpg
21KB, 540x768px
>>37852843
>nobody to blame but yourself for being a failure in life

thats not true, i didnt say i was blaming my parents completely so i get where you are coming from, but there is a clear correlation between parent age and autism in modern millenials.

35 is not a good age to have kids.

Human lifespans were about 30 - 40 years before we made major medical discoveries with more tame societies. Thats pretty much why bodies start deteroirating once you reach the big 3.0, especially for women: our bodies never evolved to last this long. so logically this deterioration would count towards reprodution too, It's already proven anyway, I dont even need to argue for this. Obviously you can still do things and """succeed""" in life when you face the negative aspects of a bad genetic dice roll with older birth parents, but you will always be at a disadvantage to those who got a better roll with younger parents. Thats all I'm saying.
>>
File: 1496023217599.gif (191KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1496023217599.gif
191KB, 512x288px
>>37852652
My father was 50
>>
>>37852652
>&ns_source=facebook
OUT
>>
Dad was 36, Mom was a month from 39
Maybe it's not genetics, but instead that older fathers don't have the energy or enthusiasm to pay much attention to the kid. Plus, if your dad is old it's more likely you're not his first kid, and he's probably sick of raising kids.
>>
He was 14. Though I'm still a bot.
>>
>>37853091
What, you expect me to pick up the physical paper from the outside world?

or go to /news/?
>>
>>37853174

But that could also mean lack of fatherly influence could make the child swerve towards the mother's interests/more warming embrace and end up showing more interest in creative subjects.
>>
He was 32 years old.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.