[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

How many people signed your highschool yearbook anon?
>>
Uh, I never got a yearbook
>>
>>37852480
Highschool was one giant series of missed potential.

A bunch of people seemed interested enough in me to want to sign mine, exchange signatures too, but I really closed myself off the whole time. Didn't talk much, never went to a party. Pretty depressing desu.
>>
Fucking goose egg.

Originaldo spaghettio
>>
>>37852480
had some randoms sign my yearbooks in middle school high school haven't bothered looking at any of that stuff in years in storage way at the bottom of a moving box
>>
0, I didn't want anyone to.
>>
fair amount of people did
dunno why they wanted to desu
some girl even wrote her phone number in there for senior year I've always assumed it's some prank or other
>>
About a dozen. I even got signatures from people I didn't ever talk to. Or maybe I did. I don't remember anything before a few weeks ago.
>>
>>37852480
My school didn't have a year book for my year. The year after mine got a digital yearbook
>>
None. Zero. Nada.
>>
Three people.

My oneitis, her friend and a forgeign exchange student. The forgeign exchange student wrote really nice couple of sentences, saying she'll miss me and all that, I still read it when I'm feeling low. My oneitis drew a heart, which was also touching.
>>
File: 3864356.jpg (199KB, 1000x1187px) Image search: [Google]
3864356.jpg
199KB, 1000x1187px
Only my friends. So maybe like 3. Then my one friend told me that it's a shame that no one signed it. He then snatched it from me and said he's going to borrow it for the day.
After school he came back to me and gave me it. It had a bunch of signatures.

People wrote sentences about how I was funny whenever I talked, wished I wasn't quiet because I was funny, or wanted to spend time with me but I always felt distant.
T-Thanks I guess...
>>
File: 1484864481211.jpg (21KB, 549x543px) Image search: [Google]
1484864481211.jpg
21KB, 549x543px
>being in your high school yearbook
>>
>>37852752
Same. Plenty of people had me sign theirs but I just signed "HAGS" followed by my initials except for my ex, on which I wrote "go neck yourself" without a signature, and personalized messages for my friends and oneitis
>>
>>37853211
this

Not being in your yearbook is true robotcore
>>
>>37852480
They were sixty fucking dollars, you really think I would pay that much for a book with pictures of people I mostly didn't know? I was far from a robot, but I really had no interest in getting to know underclassmen, and my senior class was around 200 people, no way to know them all. And I had plenty of pictures of friends already, so why would I? But if I had to guess? I'd say about 30 people would have if I bought one.
>>
File: 1495400663035.png (575KB, 706x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495400663035.png
575KB, 706x595px
>>37853180
>My oneitis drew a heart,

You need to get off this board

Like, right fucking now

what the fuck has been happened to /r9k/ these past few months??
>>
people still buy these?
>>
File: 1420765246357.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420765246357.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>37852480
like 6? i only took 4 classes and tradeschool was one of them and i didnt have my yearbook then
the only sigs i got were from my AP chem class
>>
>>37853462
Calm down. I'm a KHHV NEET who still lives at home three years after graduating highschool. But the summer after graduating was definitely the closest I was to being a normie and happy.
>>
File: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>37852480
Much more than I could count, also signed tons of other people's.
I'm super normie and was fairly popular in highschool. I just lurk here whenever I'm feeling down because it cheers me up to see how much worse of some people are than me. KEK thanks /r9k/ for cheering me up again.
>>
I didn't get a yearbook. Plenty of people asked me to sign theirs, though. I thought it would be hilarious to sign a random page in their book under a fake name. And I wonder why people don't talk to me.
>>
Here in Australia I think it's more common for people to sign each other's polo shirts from their school uniform. I thought it was stupid and I'd never read the messages so I didn't bother with it.
>>
I was a fucking retard and thought you needed a suit for the senior yearbook picture and didn't get my picture taken. No one will remember me anyways.
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0239.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I didn't want anyone to ruin my yearbook with stupid shit so none. Wanted a clean yearbook.
>>
we had to write a going-out message, which I did not, so I am not in the yearbook.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.