[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i kissed my brother on the lips because i love(d) him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

File: love.png (19KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
19KB, 800x600px
why is incest wrong? I loved him more than any one person on the earth. I still love him as much as any.
He was always there for me, when no1 was; he's my best friend, he always was.
So I broke into his room in the middle of the night in the darkness kissed his lips because I had to show him I loved him.
>>
Incest isn't inherently wrong. The birth defect thing is overexagerrated so they say it's wrong because they don't know any better. If it's consensual, it's fine.
>>
post cute greentext that's lovey-dovey and not pervy pls OP
>>
>>37851156
>Incest isn't inherently wrong
Yea it is
>The birth defect thing is overexagerrated so they say it's wrong
No, it's wrong because it's a betrayal of trust and proper familial bond. Putting your family in a sexual context is like putting your friends in such a context- it's an improper placement of that attraction where other more platonic attractions are necessary.
>>
>>37851181
there's nothing perverted about it. he didn't mind.
>>
>>37851211
define proper
you chose your friends
>>
>>37851068
Okay, first off, how old are you and ow old is he? Let's get that out of the way first before we continue.
>>
>>37851240
I CHOSE my family for virtue. I am still in contact with him, I don't live with him
>>
>>37851273
we're both adults now, I was an adult then
>>
File: 1497391756287.jpg (128KB, 447x335px) Image search: [Google]
1497391756287.jpg
128KB, 447x335px
>>37851211
You know that technically we're all family because we all share common ancestors, right? So are you saying that having sex at all is wrong?
>>
OP here, i forgot to mention I'm male
>>
>>37851372
he's my Josie, when the sky avalanched upon me, it was HE who was there for me
>>
>>37851240
"proper" meaning that which begets a most flourishing and stable friendship or family life. Our internal life is a part of the natural order just as the plants and animals around us are.

There's nothing inside us- the things we feel and the actions we perform based on those feelings, which exist in and of themselves, they're always representative of a chain of factors which begets them and they will alter our future as well, given they impact our judgement and behavior to come. Being attracted to a family member in such a perverted way is indicative of a dysfunction in your understanding of your family itself. Just as you thinking you can "choose" your friends means you can fuck them shows your misunderstanding of friendship as well as human sexuality.

The sex drive exists so we can reproduce. Yea, we can do other things with it but that doesn't mean we should, as I said before- there is a balance to things. You misplace one attraction, you misplace countless others as a result. The "it doesn't affect you" mantra is a fallacy because it assumes that there's a such thing as a totally atomized action, which every instance in nature shows us is false. This isn't an appeal to nature either, if something is unclear then I can elaborate.
>>
>>37851457
my brother is gay, for the record I'm straight. so you're stupid
keep your collective mindset to yourself
>>
File: 1464057735395.png (28KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1464057735395.png
28KB, 657x527px
>>37851350
>your sister is just as related to you as some aboriginal in the outback
>>
>>37851457
your metaphysics are flawed as is your epistemology
as I bet is your ethics
>>
>>37851457
you are proof k-12 doesn't work at all. you inverted the natural world and our psychees
>>
>>37851539
you are proof that anarchistic capitalism is the only system that can exist-you WOULD DIE. either from nature or from you wronging someone and them killing you.
>>
>>37851578
I doubt you're a creator; my brother & I are both creators.
>>
He likes it when I get with women; as I enjoy the thought of him receiving pleasure.
>>
>>37851477
>collective mindset
The limits of the "individual" only extend so far. We are only free in that we can make choices on the urges we're presented with, those urges often are not purely our own, and many mistakenly internalize these urges to say "yes, I am this or that", so for one to say "I'm gay" is for them to internalize and identify with a sexual urge, it should go without saying the damage this could cause.

I've had homosexual urges myself, even identified with them to call myself "gay" before, but that's simply not a healthy way of looking at it. You've proven nothing here.

>>37851504
Congrats, you can rehash words from the vocab section of your philosophy text book.

>>37851539
I know it sounds trite but k-12 is mostly just teaching kids how to sit down and shut up, ingest the "right opinions". 100 years ago kids were bilingual and well read in the classics by grade 12, if not already making a career for themselves. School makes kids stupider if anything, most things of worth outside of arithmetic and grammar tend to be learned privately.
>>
>>37851637
how can an urge not be your own u depraved monster?
>>
>>37851651
believing you know and are influenced by the outside world is the cause of sacrificial alters.
>>
>>37851637
fuck off you tryhard cs lewis wannabe blowhard

chinese AIs are going to harvest your bone marrow and raise your children as livestock

your politics are stupid and you are fucking stupid
>>
>>37851679
by outside world I mean other minds
>>
>>37851211
Nigga did you miss the word "consensual?" Never said anything about lusting after a family member, only loving each other in a sexual manner.
>>
>>37851697
each child is innocent and has potential at their birth.
>>
>>37851745
and each one of them is going to be an organ farm for an ancient and derelict apparatchik of the PRC while you sit around complaining about the fucking gays and urging people to Seek Virtue by Inward Meditation or whatever
>>
I'm OP, I'm the one who believes each child is born innocent and with potential.>>37851793
but you're scum too
>>
when we kissed-it took away my pain.
>>
>>37851637
it always seems people with the wrong opinions feel others should have their opinions shoved down others' throats.
>>
as long as you hurt no1, and the troll here is just hurt because it's jealous, then no action is wrong-whether it's heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, orgy...whatever. it's like liking a certain pattern and is what an individual is due-as is their right to chase it.
>>
>>37851937
jealous it can't think, jealous that because it doesn't think and is only capable of causing pain because it can't think, that no1 male or female likes it. thus it depends on its intrinsic characteristics as identity and virtue in a world it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>37851983
and the troll here is collective, necessarily not the collective, and maybe not somewhat the collective.
>>
>>37852008
let me elaborate: I believe there's more than one troll here, it may be a person replying to their own posts, i'm not part of it, and maybe some people in here aren't represented by the trollolo ideas.
>>
>>37851651
I said "purely" your own, meaning they're influenced by external factors. Today it could be said media, education, government, etc. The urge is brought forth by your own psyche, but your ability to act on it or not to act on it hints at another part of your psyche which isn't totally enslaved to instinct- this is where I believe the precedence for free will lies.

>>37851710
>Nigga did you miss the word "consensual?
You assume consent renders anything permissible, I disagree with that.

>>37851697
>chinese AIs are going to harvest your bone marrow and raise your children as livestock
You gave up your humanity so you crave a soulless future ruled by machines, can't say many a science fiction author hasn't written about this before.
>>
he has great taste in music, he's REALLY REALLY REALLY smart. he's an artist. he's also a logician.
>>
>>37852058
And we disagree with you, so fuck off to somewhere else
>>
>>37852058
instinct and free-will are contradictory concepts neither of which can be proved u believe in a damned universe, do you even desire to live?
>>
>>37851880
It's a modern fallacy that lacking standards or principles is emblematic of a state of virtue that transcends both of them and isn't actually just pathetic, cowardly apathy.
>>
>>37852058
consent renders any ethical concept possible, anyone who disagrees wants slaves. they are the third-wheel of humanity.
>>
>>37852123
you are not ENTITLED to social responsiveness, though I'm sure you believe so.
>>
>>37852095
>instinct and free-will are contradictory concepts
Not at all, it's true that urges come up without our consent, that is what instinct is. Someone insults us, we have an instinct to attack them; however we can also control that instinct and choose not to act violently, I believe this hints at free will- the ability to CHOOSE.
>>
>>37852123
the main consensual rights are life and death: you have right to have sex and you have the right to mercy kill
>>
>>37852176
*hints at free will.
we don't know what's in your mind, well, now I do, you feel impulses to attack people; you've evaded theory of mind which is a concept that much be grasped by the free will in which you dance away from.
>>
you have a god delusion. i would find it funny if some1 cut off your head.
>>
>>37852123
If you raise consent to the highest moral maxim, then ethics itself is annihilated.

Literally everything is permissible, or rather without constraint, under such a morality. It's total libertarian mindset, it's "what if the child consents". It assumes people are in the right mind or maturity to be able to knowledgeably consent to something every time.

Honestly, you have to not think about the implications for more than a minute to realize how ridiculous of an idea it is.
>>
>>37852273
when someone said they feel the urge to attack someone when insulted, why did u believe them?why do you >>37852282
believe children don't have minds? I did, my brother did.
you're name calling actions where no standard exists.
>>
>>37852228
>you've evaded theory of mind
There's numerous theories of what "mind" is, what one are you talking about?
>>
>>37852317
I'm talking about your lack of consciousness, demon.
>>
>>37852282
you've inverted ethics, tricycle. you're a placenta.
>>
>>37852282
any step away from pure libertarianism is totalitarianism and is the world of the non-creator sadist. how do you propose to enforce your hitleric ideology?
>>
>>37852314

>"There's no standard for proper behavior or proper state of mind... but uhhhh the standard of consent is the highest one... don't ask me where I got that standard from just let me fondle my brother ok"
>>
>>37852447
it's failed to comprehend me. how many torture actions have you taken?
>>
>>37852469
why don't u shut your mind one last time and defy your conscience: tell your mind you've never intentionally tortured.
>>
>>37851068
This is so cute OP
It doesn't matter if people thinks it's wrong. What matters is what do you think and what you gonna do about it
>>
>>37852523
my brother's theme song I have for him is "We Found Love"(he doesn't know)
>>
>>37852341
If I'm responding to you I'm fairly certain I'm conscious.

>>37852435
My ideal world is one where people are self-controlling and don't need to be nanny-stated into proper behavior. However, every step at removing corrective behavior laws sees an increase in social entropic behavior.

Nothing will ever be perfect but good character must be held within the ideals of a society, they must be reflected in the laws. However, it must be approached with the knowledge that people aren't perfect and people will falter, it can't be without mercy or heart. That's also where Hitler failed, he wanted to create a Utopia.
>>
>>37852523
I can't thank you, because the reason I love him is him
>>
>>37852575
no. YOU are NOT PERFECT! MY BROTHER IS PERFECT. ASK YOURSELF WHERE THE IDEA OF PERFECTION ORIGINATED?
>>
>>37852575
you evade the fact you neither have character or ability. you only seek power.
>>
>>37851372
OMG this is like a dream come true
(Fujoshi Reporting)
>>
if you're watching this, my brother, my love, i'm wanting to bring a knife to a gun fight for you.
>>
>>37852593
No person is perfect anon, we're all fallible and subject to corruption- whether personally or physically.

>>37852619
I don't seek power, not everyone willing to admit the necessity of authority is seeking power, contrary to your dopey libertarian daydreams.

What I do seek is a quiet, peaceful life. I could maintain one in this life and just ignore things but I feel an obligation to others, and it isn't rooted merely in power fantasies. It's ironic because of what you said, but only someone truly lacking good character would be unable to understand wanting to help others without seeking to control them.
>>
>>37852773
what if they don't want you? go live in the woods then, I don't want to see you in society.every mixture of poison and cure is poison
>>
>>37852773
you will never corrupt me.you will never corrupt my brother. you've admitted there is a corrupting influence, but you think it's because nature has damned us-it's because you don't think.
>>
>>37852806
or are you going to say "i can't live in the woods, I will affect the environment?" like some asshole I met
>>
>>37852844
it's YOU and society who has damned US
>>
>>37852887
nature didn't force a man's mouth to tell me he was going to explode me with a bomb-nature didn't force him to say "it's funny to make people do things they don't want to do-we should force them to pay us to not kill them so they have to have sex with people they don't want to have sex with.".
>>
>>37852938
nature didn't force a man to touch my hand when he asked me to pass him a piece of paper and I held it still.
>>
here's a message from OP. We exist, and if you attempt to stop us from pursuing our own goals outside of you, if you owe me, I will destroy you with force.
>>
>>37852806
>what if they don't want you?
No one can ever change purely by external force, it has to come from the heart. I do believe that behavioral regulations can create an atmosphere to, at a bare minimum, get people to THINK about what they're doing. Like I said, nothing too cruel, and an emphasis must be put on rehabilitation instead of mere retribution.
>go live in the woods then
Too many people have decided to "go live in the woods" in their own way. Most do it every day of their lives. Authority is an inevitability, the sooner you realize that, the better.
>I don't want to see you in society
If you don't see people like me, you'll be seeing people unfathomably worse to fill our place.

>>37852844
You're rambling like a psychopath. If you love your brother, then you'll want to befriend him and make sacrifices for him, not sodomize him.
>>
>>37853119
walk through the fire.
>>
>>37853119
I'm killing you.
>>
File: 1480473873722.gif (932KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1480473873722.gif
932KB, 400x265px
>this thread

I don't know why I'm acting surprised when I already know what board I'm on.
>>
It's bad because relationships can go bad and you don't want that to happen with a family member. Also inbreeding is bad.

>Saying that, having had an inbred kid
>>
>>37853163
I do every day.

>>37853201
pls no
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.