[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't deal with rejection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488590197309.gif (269KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488590197309.gif
269KB, 500x282px
>its me, elliot the second
>very successful in life
>have a nice car
>have a nice face
>am strong
>not a manlet
however never had a gf and am a virgin, not because im autistic tho
I do everything right but every fucking time i take interest in a semen demon they fuck me up.
Things could work out with ugly girls but I dont like losing. Every time i lose i freak out
lets make it a lil bit worse, shall we?
every time I hit on a nice woman im rejected
not even once i made up with a girl i liked.
The problem is that Ive been getting more and more agressive towards women that reject me lately
>last night, chatting with 8/10 qt, she seems to be enjoying it
>make my move and ask her out
>she accepts, and that makes me happy af
(but its me, elliot the second)
>1 pm today she texts me again
>"sorry anon ill have to cancel our date, it will have to wait some time"
>mfw did this thot just say SOME TIME?(not even next week fml)
being the anti-chad i am, i promptly ask
>is it because you found another man?
she takes more than 5 minutes to respond(i knew by then what was coming)
>she sends an audio talking about nonsense and saying she wants to get her shit together(ofc its another man)
>i feel the rage of a thousand elliots burning inside me (Elliot overdrive)
>i start to to be rude to her
>"is that all? meh it was kinda predictable you would chicken out anyway"(predictable because everyone turns me down)
>she starts spouting some thot shit
>mfw now this bitch started talking back no one can hold me
>my rudeness escalates astronomical levels and i say some pretty harsh stuff to her, with the intent to humiliate this thot
now here i am again, laying on my bed over my pile of angry muscles, and adding yet another name to my "book of rejection"
i really want a cute girl to like me, wtf should i do
>>
Welcome to the club, I can't deal with these bitches either. I am going to explode one day and punch one.
>>
>>37851050
ive been a member of this club for far too long, my friend
>>
>>37851012
Post your conversation with her OP
>>
Just give up and move on, OP. You are a permavirgin and a permasingle. Either accept it and live with it or become an hero.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.