[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poverty Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 25

File: 1493610111397.jpg (104KB, 769x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493610111397.jpg
104KB, 769x719px
Tell me about your poverty stricken life, /r9k/. My family cannot afford to sustain my NEET life, so I have to either work (essentially for free) to pay for rent, since we stop receiving housing benefits, or continue education at some nigger tier university because my A-levels are shit. What a situation.

You literally cannot complain about your life when your family is wealthy. Life on easy mode.
>>
This was my position, I continued with education and then lived off gibmedats. HEAVY
>>
File: 1497079869270.png (432KB, 589x863px) Image search: [Google]
1497079869270.png
432KB, 589x863px
>>37850570
I live off neetbux all by myself in a shitty apartment in the ghetto because I was kicked out of my house. It doesnt help that I am mentally ill
>>
>>37850689
What education? And by gibs, do you mean the student loan, or some sort of grant? I haven't done much research, but wanted to put up a thread regardless.
>>
Trivia: If you're white, you have no idea how it's like to be actually poor.
>>
>>37850916
niggers are always the biggest racists

shitskin lowlife loser
>>
>>37850772

Same here. I never buy clothes or alcohol, have a bus card or hobbies, rarely even leave my NEETcave and my crazy pills are pretty cheap so I barely manage with finances. It's not a flashy life, but it sometimes feels worth living. Not a day goes by without me thanking all the possible deities for having been born into a country that allows this life.
>>
>>37850570
True, I was born into wealth and I can't imagine how shitty it must be being poor. I'm sincerely sorry your life is shit for no fault of your own OP.
>>
>>37850570
>make a decent amount of money
>live poor because I donate most of my savings to charity
>>
>>37851029
We're not racist. We're realistic because we see the world for what it actually is. Unlike you with your Hummer and three owned houses in different states.
>>
File: 1496532909400.gif (41KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1496532909400.gif
41KB, 500x398px
I am legally "voluntarily unemployed" meaning I get no money from the goverment and I have to pay 60 euro insurance a month, they get pissy after you rack up 120 euro debt.

I do translations and they're profitable and I don't tax them, but I get gigs very rarely.

All I want is some food, some ammo and some fuel and peace. I'm going to use my next few payouts to pay back debts to my brother and others. I wish I could go to the south for a holiday but it won't happen this year I think.

I currently have 20 euro in my wallet and 8 euro in bank account.

I don't pay rent and live with my parents. I'm paying in a different way: not murdering everyone around me.
>>
File: 1493608752641.jpg (241KB, 918x1609px) Image search: [Google]
1493608752641.jpg
241KB, 918x1609px
>>37850916
I'm an east yuro immigrant. I am no better than a nigger on the socio-economic ladder.
>>
>>37851208
>Hummer and three owned houses in different states.

if this is your idea of a poor white person you are absolutely a racist

>"we see the world for what it actually is"
>proceeds to make unrealistic accusations
>>
>>37851407
How is racist when what I'm saying is true? White people never reach the poor-poor cesspit. They just have less money than usual.
>>
>>37851105
>no fault of your own
But it is my fault. I failed school despite being more than capable of passing with the highest grades, but I'm just too lazy and unmotivated. My issue is that richfags can get away with this and perhaps delay their studies a couple years, becoming NEET, or not study at all and eventually inherit wealth. I don't have this safety net. It's not fair, but I've learned to accept it. It still fucking blows, though.
>>
>>37851493
poor-poor like not being able to go to the doctor or dentist because you have no insurance? like walking everywhere because you have no access to transportation? like having to steal food from the grocery store because you have literally no money to pay for it? like wearing taped up shoes and clothes with holes because you can't afford to replace them? that kind of stuff?

i'm pure vanilla white and everything i listed, are just a few things that describe me and how poor i am

and guess what? i dont even qualify for benefits or assistance like you niggers do! because i'm fucking white!
>>
>>37851521
>>37851407
>>37851208
>>37851141
>>37851029
You two can both leave at anytime
>>
>>37851604
>and guess what? i dont even qualify for benefits or assistance like you niggers do! because i'm fucking white!
Because most of you already have money. It doesn't need to be given to you. White people are the richest out of every race in the world. This is a fact. So I can't help but laugh when any of you say you're "poor".
>>
It wasn't proper poverty compared to some people I know. Once went to some girls house at school and her bed was literally a mattress in a bare room.
My home life was richer than that, but I think the upbringing fucked me up enough that I'm having a hard time adjusting to what's a normal life.

I've never been to a restaurant classier than a wetherspoons. Or I guess, classier than a pub.
I can't comprehend how people can buy branded things like it's no big deal. I never felt more intimidated on my first day of uni, and almost everyone opened up their mac air books.
More embarrassing when we had group work, they'd all be sitting around the desk with their laptops and I'd be frantically scrolling and zooming in on my cheap (but good!) 30 quid smartphone.
Or if I'm sitting with people and they're like hey let's get a takeaway! Like it's fine to just spend 5-10 pounds on ONE meal, and I'd be like well I'm just going to go to the supermarket, and would buy a pack of doughnuts to have something.
It's embarrassing when I'd ask somebody what a certain thing was if they were entertaining me for dinner, and it's sweet potato, or parsnip, or some other fancy thing.
My parents are shit with money, so they're always poor. They bought my little brother a proper mountain bike and can't afford to pay the bills. He's the same as me in that he wants them to spend as little as possible on luxuries so asked them to take it back, they just guilted him with the fact they would lose money if they resold it. It was always the same. They'd get me useless shit like the most expensive phone contract when I had no friends, and I'd be ridden with guilt because they're just throwing their money away.
I wish I could earn money to provide for them, but they'd waste the lot.
>>
bump

calle clichy
>>
>>37851931
>I'm having a hard time adjusting to what's a normal life.
Same here. I don't know what half the things people talk about are. I don't even know what wetherspoons is.

I don't understand how people can eat lunch, either. When I stopped being eligible for free school meals sometime mid-secondary I just stopped eating lunch, because I didn't want to burden my parents. They offered sandwiches, but I refused. I just got used to it. In sixth form I never ate lunch, whilst other kids would eat out everyday. That's a minimum of 5gbp a day. How can they not feel like they're wasting money?
>>
>>37850782
Probably some eurofag that goes to college for and lives off the financial aid
>>
File: 1442875715135.jpg (47KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1442875715135.jpg
47KB, 700x525px
My mom worked at a shitty social service for in home elderly care for 15 years and was only ever paid minimum wage the entire time.
Her hours were random so her income fluctuated a lot. Thankfully I'm an only child so she never had to spend much on me.
Almost everything we've had has been hand-me-downs or things we've had for a long time, for example the TV I have hooked up to my PS2 and original Wii (because my gaming investment is my PC) is a fatass CRT probably made in 98. My mom also didn't have the money to even buy the Wii when it came out; recently in casual conversation she revealed my aunts (who have decent jobs) contributed to getting it for me.
About 2 years after I got out of high school she was too physically inept to continue going to old people's houses and cleaning them for them (really ironic I know). She gained no benefits from that job at all. This was around the same time I tried going to a community college after having approved for a grant while also having a generic state scholarship based on my ACT score. I used some of the excess grant money I had to buy my uncle on my dad's side older Jeep he was getting rid of for $1000.
Obviously I blew that and lost my scholarship and had to immediately get a wageslave job because she was just sitting on her ass watching TV every day and still does as I'm typing this. The only upside is recently she was approved for disability and will be getting as much a month or more so I'm done with my shitty wageslave job at the end of this month.
After working for slightly more pay than she did when she was working made me realize she was a complete retard when it came to financial management which is part of the reason we've been so poor this whole time. It wasn't until freshman year in high school that I got internet and a computer (that we paid way too much for) and not until college that I was able to get my first cell phone. I'm 22 so all this happened within the past 5 years.
>>
>>37854542
At my shitty wageslave job I see normies buying just regular fucking brand name clothes for upwards of $300-400 and it disgusts me to think they are paying $50 or more for one shirt or pair of pants that they will probably get dirty and throw out after a year or two. It's the same with shoes. They will buy $70-130 shoes that are obviously going to be destroyed in 6 months or so time but they don't give a fuck.
The shoes I bought for work were very plain $20 shoes that I use for everything.
All the clothes I have I've been wearing since high school or even before since I'm a manlet and haven't grown much.
>>
File: wibf.png (496KB, 1000x910px) Image search: [Google]
wibf.png
496KB, 1000x910px
Why not eat some Dragon meat? It's healthy (without the poison)!
>>
File: 1496107869548.jpg (291KB, 935x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496107869548.jpg
291KB, 935x1024px
when did you guys realize you're poor and doomed to poverty?
>have 4k in savings that im slowly building up
>think im doing ok not good, just ok
>go on /r9k/ and see a thread where people were posting balances of their 100k+ bank balances
just....
>>
File: 1493609194732.png (579KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493609194732.png
579KB, 800x800px
>>37855683
It really hit me when I realised that my family is paying rent, whilst other people own their house. Such a massive expense that we have to pay that others do not because they got a dirt cheap mortgage 30 years ago, or inherited the property. It's pretty ridiculous how hard it is for the poor to rise up, and how easy it is for the wealthy to accumulate more wealth.
>>
Anyone got experience reporting packages stolen? I want to buy something nice off Amazon but I can't really afford to buy it right now.
What's the process like? Odds of getting a refund rather than a resend?
>>
>>37856113
Amazon usually lets you get a free replacement or refund no questions asked. Only up to a certain amount though

In my case I wasn't trying to steal, but I had an idiot mailman who kept putting packages in the wrong box at my apartment complex.
>>
>>37851287
What are you translating bro?
>>
>>37855683
I rarely have over $1000 in my account. I am usually living off of $700 max every month.
Thankfully the house I live in was paid off years ago because it was built probably in the 1940s and my grandma has owned it nearly that long.
If I had to pay mortgage/rent AND all the other bills I hear people complain about I probably wouldn't be typing on this computer because I would have needed the money for boiardi ravioli cans.
>>
>>37855683
i'm just human garbage in general

i had the chance to better my life with a golden job opportunity and i let it slip away

i'm kind of relieved that people have stopped believing in me, but at the same time i'm super lonely
>>
>>37854759
Just so you know when you buy better made shit it lasts longer. Although this is not always the case.
>>
Just say you're writing a novel or some shit or do an access course OP.

But yes, does anyone else find the double standard between rich NEETs and poor NEETs disgraceful? It's always the working class unemployed who get shit from the media but what about the rich unemployed?
>>
>>37854759
>>37854542
their dads are doctors and they live it up. life isnt' fair. it's shitty and they do not deserve half of the shit they get from allowances, but they do.
>>
File: cuetfaec.jpg (11KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
cuetfaec.jpg
11KB, 201x219px
>>37850570
God wealthy american here. I shart on you poorfags everyday. Damn I love being rich. Fuck you poor people work more for me or you will not get any shekels. And continue paying your student loans. At least you can still eat shit food under capitalism rather than starving under communism goyim. Thanks for all the hard work goy now let me eat some caviar and enjoy spanking some nigger slaves in my basement.
>>
File: lPr4M6D.png (520KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
lPr4M6D.png
520KB, 540x721px
>>37856862
>implying a fucking stupid Nike swoosh on a shirt or pair of shoes means it's made better therefore worth the extra $40 or more for it
HAHA, good one faggot
>>
File: reimumad.gif (516KB, 221x231px) Image search: [Google]
reimumad.gif
516KB, 221x231px
>parents divorced
>family is poor, barely above poverty line tier
>mom dates some guy for a while
>he starts living with us
>he and my mom have a kid, so I have a half brother
>he's a obese piece of shit, can't hold a job for shit
>however tries to act like the boss of the family
>he's literally nothing but a drain on our family, my mom just works constantly because he drives her crazy but also pushes her into doing impulsive decisions like buying a Toyota Highlander out of the blue one day so she has to work more to pay it off
>occasionally goes through me and my brother's room, snooping through our shit
>one day demanded to know my passwords to my accounts and shit or he'll have my mom taking all my electronics away
>gave in after a lot of resistance
>the reason why he wanted to go through my shit so he can find some dirt on me so he can tell my mom so she'll be focused on me rather than him for being a useless piece of shit
>became pretty paranoid with the security of my accounts because of this, have multiple accounts, encrypt my computer, constantly use fake names on everything aside from certain sites

What pisses me off is that he has his good qualities, he was a decent father to my half brother and he's a smart guy with good taste in vidya. He would also occasionally bring his kids over and they were a blast to hang out with, though a little spoiled. But I will always view him in contempt and I'm glad I haven't seen him in several years.

I just don't understand how my mom let him do this to her for so long.
>>
>>37857344
>I just don't understand how my mom let him do this to her for so long.
Because she is a female and therefore illogical.
>>
>>37851029
hes not wrong though a white mans idea of poor and that of a minority's are completely different.

White people consider not eating steak/choice meat that week as a tragedy , say that to a nigger or juan a and see the reaction you will get
>>
>>37854759
>>37857227
I've been thinking of buying more expensive shoes.

I always buy $15-20 shoes and the soles get worn out after 2ish months. Like with my current pair now I have to be careful when it's raining because I can slip and probably crack my head open or slip in front of a moving car.
>>
>live in abject poverty my entire life
>jaw is misaligned
>teeth are crowded and a bit crooked
>small mouth so they're squashed together, making it worse
>need braces and my wisdom teeth pulled, on top of corrective jaw surgery
>don't have $60k lying around
>can't afford insurance
I love living in America! What a shitty disgusting fucking country!
>>
>>37851604
karama

how do fuck do you and your parents fail life on easy mode.This is why everyone looks down upon poor whites , even other white people do
>>
>>37857388
>>37857437
Stop shitting up my thread with collectivist race baiting please.
>>
>>37857562
>getting mad at the truth

go to tumblr you want PC responses faggot
>>
>>37850570

My family was wealthy, I did what you're doing now. You'll amount to nothing if you're rich or poor if you're a neet.
>>
>>37857416
The ones I got were specifically work shoes with a steel toe. The sole is solid piece of shaped rubber material.
Get one of those instead of something that feels like its made out of fucking paper mache like most shoes.
>>
>>37857655
>>/pol/ is over there
Fuck off and be corrected on how wrong you are.
>>
Been working since a pretty young age, all my life I've been surrounded by wealthy people who talk about their problems like they're the ones suffering. I hate having to manage school and work, and it's even worse now that I'm in college and have to pay for all my classes. How the fuck do people deal with this? I just wanna play games all day, not work just to spend all my money on bills and shit.
>>
>don't have enough shekel to buy old textbook for $3.33
What do you know about poverty you wealthy normies ???
>>
>>37851604
I live in a so called welfare state and Im white and just like you. Theres tons of homeless whites where I live despite we being taught there was a safety net and we had nothing to worry about.

>>37857437
There is no 'easy mode' in life, no matter what the media says or what the facts state theres always exceptions. people fall through the cracks, nothing is absolute. But desu the government is in liason with the media and education to tell everyone we live in a perfect world to get more votes so not everything is really how it seems.
>>
>>37851208
fuck off stupid nigger come to my country you couldn't handle it even for a week
>>
>>37857431
>implying that shit is free elsewhere in the world

disgusting country indeed
>>
>>37851657
you need to kill yourself retard because you have absolutely no idea
>>
>parents kicked me out of the house after I failed out of first year university and NEETed for four years, dad eventually got fed up and told me I could come back when I wasn't such a weak-minded parasite
>for a year and a half I was basically homeless, drifting from one friend's house to another, sometimes sleeping without a roof over my head
>at Christmas a friend let me stay in his empty apartment when he went home for the holidays, but left no food
>Christmas dinner was a few sticks of beef jerky and an apple, I still remember the look of pity on the cashier's face
>now have a minimum wage part-time job and rent a room in a grubby apartment for $400 a month, but barely make over $600 per month, sometimes $700 if I'm lucky
>can't afford to take the bus all the time, have to walk an hour each way to work. My boss knows this and generally tries to give me as much notice as possible.
>can't afford protein or meat of any kind, sometimes I'll get lucky and snag expired ones when the grocery store is throwing them out, they are usually still good to eat
>can't afford a cell phone, computer is the old broken down T400 I had when I first started university, it is literally the only connection between me and a brighter future in my past life

Oh yeah and on top of all this, 26 and a virgin. The fact that I haven't contemplated suicide once throughout this whole time frankly astounds me.
>>
I'm as poor as it gets in my european socialist country but I get a lot of autismbux, also free healthcare and housing money. I bought a new computer not so long ago and wear normie-tier clothes while building up savings. Saved almost 5k in 3 years on welfare. Socialism is quite comfy while it lasts.
>>
File: c4a.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>37851604
You sound like you have a severe case of mental retardation, Anon.

I hope it gets better for you.
>>
I live below my means, paycheck to paycheck because my debts/bills are virtually the same as my paychecks. My job makes me want to kill myself but I can't quit because i refuse to allow my financial situation get any more fucked than it is. Some of my debt can be transferred to a family member and I refuse to leave them with that burden.
>>
>>37851657
He sure fucking doesn't sound rich, dumbass.
>>
>>37859135
>if its on the internet its true

ethier your are naive as hell or under age b&
>>
Parents kicking me out next month.
>>
>>37857431
Implying. Dental stuff isn't free even in socialized healthcare countries.

Kill yourself whiny loser.
>>
>>37857904
>I live in a so called welfare state and Im white and just like you. Theres tons of homeless whites where I live despite we being taught there was a safety net and we had nothing to worry about.
This is the shit that infuriates me the most. I live in a welfare state too and all the shit goes to immigrants. Moors are paid their electricity and water bills and even given government housing really fast, they have #1 priority.

I wanna fucking kill myself when I think about this shit. Most homeless people you will see out there are white, and every year more young people are homeless due to the fucked economy result of having to support this nightmarish welfare state.
>>
File: 1496495079032m.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496495079032m.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>37850570
>moved away from home and moved in with sister
>started some shitty suicide tier job that kills my soul and makes me feel lile that dude from taxi driver(a common breakroom conversation piece is the discussion of finding new work, one of my bosses even told me to find a better job)
>only have like 40 bucks to my name until next week, only have been eating complete junk and don't have any time to work out
At least I picked up weed again so I could stop feeling so horrible once I get home
>>
Think about joining the military
>>
>>37854759
>>37857708
how in the fuck did you find good work shoes for $20?
Every time I buy anything other than Reeboks (despite costing about $40) it falls the fuck apart, and they don't actually make work shoes as far as I know.
I just want something that's comfortable enough with the insoles I already have.
>>
I live with my rich older boyfriend who buys me games, life is tough being a white gay who looks barely legal
>>
File: 2017-01-23_13-55-41.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-23_13-55-41.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>37856337
I do all kinds of stuff. One client is a marketing company who subcontracts to me so I've done things from pharmaceutical study cover letters to radiator valve manuals for them. My father is with the local museums so I just (hopefully) finished a long exhibition on a local archivist who was friends with a lot of world-class 19th cent. musicians.
And then my personal pride and joy, a local gun store. I've translated manuals for the H&K P30, MR223 and SFP9 (known in the USA as VP9) and I'm about to make bank because the manual for the MR308 is basically the same as the 223. #hustle
>>
here >>37862421
Just received a mail that a museum wanted both english and german translations of a flyer they sent on monday. They didn't specify EITHER language but OK.
>>
>>37851294
Where from anon? origi
>>
yes you can complain if wealthy anon, coming from someone who was kicked out of home in situation like yours
>>
>>37862511
What country are You from ?

Originalo
>>
>>37858982
Lol he doesn't sound like that at all, he sound quite pissed off at least.

You on the other hand, are either a salty black dude, or a guy with an actual mental retardation
>>
>>37850570
I get 10k a year from student gibs with no job, resit a levels and go to uni.
>>
>dad died a couple years back
>left me 25k
>"i will use the last thing my father will ever give me wisely, and make him proud"
>get car, finally don't have to live paycheck to paycheck as well as depend so heavily on welfare
>1 month after getting money
>develop genetic autoimmune disease
>have to drop out of university
>tell government i've had to drop out due to poor health
>they cut me off completely, tell me it will take months to get back on welfare
>had to stop working due to health; got job back due to anxiety of throwing away the last thing my dad can ever give me
>poorer than i ever was
>fucking desperate
>have to move due to housemates being sick of me being sick
>have no one to move in with, can't afford place on my own
>meanwhile money is quickly falling away

i wish i never got the fucking money sometimes but i don't want to be that kind of asshole either y'know
>>
>>37850570

I deliver pizzas for pizza hut. i get 23 hours a week and only make enough to live paycheck to paycheck. when the time comes when my car takes a shit and I have to get it fixed, then I'll be fucked. No health insurance, so i can't go to the doctor, I barely eat, I'm clinically depressed, etc...

my parents live in a fifth wheel trailer so they can't help me.
>>
>>37862791
>da naggers iz takin all the gibs and is leaving none for me cus im white!
I was with him up until that. You become insta retarded in my book the second you say shit like that. You're retarded too if you think he came off as intelligent and well reasoned.

Anyway there's no such thing as race based benefits outside of academic shit. It's all income based, he either made too much, has a lot in the bank or has some high value assets.

And no, I'm not a salty black dude lol
>>
Man, i'm on the same boat. Just delivered a resume in McDonalds. I get so fucking angry when I see my rich friend talking about how sad he is when i'm literally choosing wageslaving so my family doensn't going homeless.

>tfw no experience to get a good job
>tfw no job to adquire experience because too old
>>
>>37863578
burglarize your rich "friend"s home and spend the money on five years worth of sour cream and onion chips.
>>
>>37863487
Theyre not wrong. Wefare offices are staffed by black people for the most part and they tend to be prejudiced towards other non-blacks.
>>
>>37863842
There's no prejudice. You either make too much or you don't. Numbers, nothing else.
>>
File: 1497978528033.jpg (130KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497978528033.jpg
130KB, 355x440px
>>37850570
you and your family are failures. You deserve to be in poverty by virtue of being lazy pieces of shit incapable of assuming personal responsibility for your own mistakes in life

neck yourself
>>
File: 1485197151464.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1485197151464.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>37855923
i know that feel bro, my parents are so fucking bad with finances they managed to start with 2 properties (apartments) and now we live on rent. I'm thinking about just giving up on life desu
>>
>>37863702
No, man. I understand that he's a good guy and it's going throught some stuff who are probably really bad for someone with his experiences, and I can't forbid him for having them.
>>
My parents are divorced. My mom and step dad live in poverty. They live off SSI money in a trailer park and never make their monthly payments so I always have to lend them money (for reference, I only make about 41k a year which is lower middle class tier where I live).

Meanwhile, dad and step mom are upper middle class if not upper class. Both senior engineers at large companies in my city and easily make about 270k/year.
>>
>>37851287
If they created a loser like you you'd probably be doing society a favor by blowing them away. Just make sure to cap yourself as well.
>>
>>37851544
> I failed school despite being more than capable of passing with the highest grades, but I'm just too lazy and unmotivated.

This is what every below average intelligence person thinks
>>
>>37862545
polan

>>37864753
I got 90% on every unit that I bothered to study for.
>>
>join the military
>pay off for housing
>pay off for food
>pay off for education
>get a civvie job after and get paid 60-100k

Woah
>>
>>37864753
It's semi true

Like I just finished a summer biology class with a C+ because I literally don't give a single fuck about biology. I couldn't be bothered to study after a long day of work
>>
File: 1488655906463.jpg (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488655906463.jpg
264KB, 1000x1000px
I appreciate your thread and live in poverty myself, but I need you to post more pictures of Kobayashi.
>>
>>37851029
This is a true statement
>>37850916
This is a racist nigger
>>
>>37864753
Their thought process is "i found this hard/boring, so I now "choose" not to study for it. Therefore, when I inevitably flunk it, my lack of effort allows me to maintain the illusion that i'm actually smart, just lazy. After all, if I actually put in effort but flunk anyway, it would reflect badly on my intelligence".

I used to have the same thought process and excuses until I decided to actually to study for all the subjects I have, instead of just the subjects I'm inherently good at. I'm of literally average intelligence for my country (irl tested, so it's "legit"). Turns out that for my weaker subjects, I actually need to put in twice the effort of my peers.

I have an aunt who also insists she is smart just lazy. She says she failed all her O levels simply because she "couldn't be bothered to answer all the questions, i mean who cares? But I swear, I knew the answers". She couldn't figure out a (desu easy) math problem given to her 6th grade daughter. I had to try to explain to her 5 times before she kinda understood.
>>
>>37865566
Do you count for "smart but lazy" if you do good in all your classes despite putting in bare minimum effort? I used to procrastinate and put everything off until the last minute and then ace it out anyway. I wouldn't call myself smart but lazy now though since it's been ten years since I've been part of any formal education.
>>
>>37857115
>this is what porkie was saying when the comrades were pouring gasoline over him
>once lit however, nothing but screams came out of his mouth
>>
>>37865566
More like "I find this slightly challenging and interesting, and choose to study for it, but due to a lack of motivation I'm only going to end up revising two out of my nine exams. Therefore, when I inevitably flunk the other seven exams I will feel like shit but at least the other two reassure me of the fact that, should I put my mind to my studies, I will always pass, and it is only my laziness that is stopping me."

You should stop projecting your past self onto those that you don't know, but assume are the same as you were. Curious that you think you know so much about people you've never met.
>>
File: kirino the grinch.png (252KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kirino the grinch.png
252KB, 500x500px
>muh niggers are taking all the welfare

Why do people think welfare is the same in every state? I live in Florida; I'm as black as they come, make $6000 a year, and can't get jack.
>>
>>37850570
My parents have pretty good incomes but it's over now because I'm a disappointment that has no hope of reaching a decent income level. All that money my parents spent on my education and life, squandered.
>>
>>37866260
You're doing something wrong senpachi.

I'm in Florida and only make $15k, might even be 17-18 by the end of this year and I just got bumped up to $200 a month EBT.

For most welfare shit you need to work at least 20 hours a week to qualify
>>
File: 1497614532299.png (73KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1497614532299.png
73KB, 299x168px
Damn I feel really bad for most of you guys. Ive been sheltered my whole life. Im 25, live with my parents and save mostly every penny I make for no real reason. Now I have about 20k in the bank. Im still a virgin and stuff too, but it seems like a lot of stuff you guys are going through is a lot tougher than the malaise my head seems to be at. All I can say is good luck.
>>
I was but the government just put 3.5k in my account so imma go live lavishly
>>
>>37857431
Don'tyou have ObamaCare? I heard it's good?
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.