[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is there a hostility towards NEETs on /r9k/ of all boards?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: comforting.jpg (128KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
comforting.jpg
128KB, 842x960px
why is there a hostility towards NEETs on /r9k/ of all boards? when did this board go to shit? it's gone from people sharing feels and occasionally trying to help a guy out to normies showing complete lack of empathy and anger at the idea of failures existing
>>
>>37850454
Well, there's a lot of hostility towards men who are self-sufficient, even if they have no friends and are still KHV in their late 20s(like me).

Meanwhile, being a NEET doesn't really preclude you from having friends or having success with women.

In fact, three of my acquaintances from HS are losers who dropped out of college or never went, and still live with their parents. They all have girlfriends and an active social life.
>>
>>37850454
I'm not sure if this is bait or not, but NEETS tend to be the ones attacking other members of r9k (see coffee frog, blanket frog). I don't see anything wrong about others standing up for themselves, for the love of god people shouldnt have to face bullying here in addition to in real life
>>
File: 1489851802201.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489851802201.png
20KB, 820x413px
Its the proliferation of /pol/. Pepe was marked as a symbol of the alt right by the media and the pol kiddies flooded in. The site has never been the same.
>>
>>37850865

First mistake was not treating this place like a sekrit club.
Second was Project Chanology that brought in massive amount of newfags who didn't understand the previous esoteric meanings of 4chan.
Third mistake was allowing the Trumpshills to spread their cancer everywhere.

Anyone who is from before 2010 needs to be banned.
>>
Yes to all of your questions.
>>
>>37850757
I'm talking about anons upset with being a NEET asking for advice and getting told to kill themselves, they're assholes, there's no solution to their problems, etc. It went from everyone here finding it easy to relate to people on the social outcast spectrum to half the people seemingly having no understanding or maybe they do understand and just have a hatred for them
>>
There is nothing a robot hates more than itself.
This is the only answer you need.
>>
>>37851095
I think this is a case of a few bad apples ruining the whole bunch. There are a lot of infamous NEET posters known for bullying people with deadend jobs (coffee guy, blanket guy, smug wojack with spoiler guy). The victims unfairly redirect their anger towards all NEETs, thus the hatred that innocent posters get.
>>
>>37851230
>implying normies don't go on /r9k/ to feel better about themselves
I know people who fuck pretty girls regularly and have good paying jobs who come here regularly. Chances are these are the guys doing the bullying.
>>
>>37851337
It's people pretending to be the idealized version of a 'normie' that everyone thinks exists. People brand themselves as outlaws and draw lines in society that don't exist and then pretend to be on the dream-like other side just to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>37851386
no I mean i've voice-chatted the guy, seen pics of him, know his career, name and facebook. He was nice to me but I know he came on here just to laugh at robots and make fun of them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.