[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BDSM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 41X2AS09evL.jpg (21KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
41X2AS09evL.jpg
21KB, 500x381px
My dom said that I will finally be permitted to cum if I can fit the big plug from the anal training kit I got a week ago. I am currently wearing the medium plug, it's quite comfortable, and I'm able to keep it in for quite a while before it gets too uncomfortable.

Has anybody with more experience with butt plugs got any idea how long it would take before the largest plug will fit?

Pic related.
>>
>>37850231
How big is it exactly? I think I remember you from my thread last night. I have one that's about the size of the medium one
>>
>>37850306
The small is 3.5 long, the medium is 4.75, the large is 5 inches. The issue is the girth of the big one. It is just too wide to get all the way in there.

The big plug is about 2 inches at it's widest. And I'm able to get like 75% of the way up to the widest part.

The small plug doesn't even stay in anymore. It isn't wide enough to stay put.
>>
>>37850231
>intentionally ruining the muscles in your asshole because some faggot told you to
>being in a relationship where you destroy your body because it's hot

fucking retards I swear to god. Are you going to start cutting yourself next? Chopping off limbs? You're losing your fucking BOWEL FUNCTION OP. Have fun dribbling shit out of your asshole for the next 40 years
>>
>>37850421
How will shit dribble out passed the buttplug?
>>
>>37850388
Your asshole is literally losing the ability to shut
Soon you will have poop dripping out your ass just because you can't control your fetish
>>
>>37850459
If you're OP, maybe think about what you're doing for a second

The same muscles that are giving way and letting you shove that shit up your ass and keep it there are the ones that keep your shit in. If you stretch them out from where they try to return, they'll never regain their original position - the result, leaky fucking ruined asshole for the rest of your god damned life. This is the thing old gay people don't tell you. Don't do this to yourself
>>
>>37850231
Just ease yourself down onto the large one, and stretch yourself. Take it easy, it will be pretty uncomfortable and maybe a little painful. Just don't rush and use a lot of lube. Don't listen to the fucks in this thread either, I've worked up to 2.5+ inches and I've had no issues.
>>
>>37850388
Don't listen to the other retards in thus thread. Anal play is perfectly safe if you play smart. It sounds like you're working your way up there though. Have you tried warming up with the medium one for a few hours and then trying to switch to the bigger? I find that if I breathe out slowly while I'm inserting a toy it helps relax the muscles. Just take it slow. Patience is key
>>
>>37850507
I'm not OP, but why would it matter whether your ass muscles worked or not if you kept a buttplug in 24/7? If anything it seems more convenient. Just take it out when you need to shit, then put it back in. Like taking a cork out of a bottle then putting it back in when you're done.
>>
>>37850567
You've got to be kidding me. Are you going to argue that a colostomy bag is more convenient than a lower intestine? A wheelchair is more convenient than legs?

You're seriously going to argue that having to cork up your asshole with a plug, one that has to sit there and increase in size exponentially as your ass's muscle structure wears away from repeated injuries, is preferable to a healthy ass?

Get a fucking grip dude
>>
>>37850231
If that's Doc Johnson then I have the largest one from that set. The depth is tougher for me to take than the width.
>>
>>37850421
>>37850464
>>37850507

For that to happen, you need to use an absurdly large plug. And I'm not looking to do that.

And if assholes had no ability to tighten up again, then it wouldn't take long before literally everyone has a leaky shitter.

But that doesn't happen because they can tighten up again over time.

>>37850544

I've got no reason to believe them anyways.

I've already ordered another thing of lube. 30ml should be plenty for a while.

And the moment it starts getting painful I stop, because I'd rather not fuck myself up.

>>37850551

Today is probably the third time wearing the plug for more than a day. So I'm pretty used to the medium at this point.
>>
>>37850621
Why do you care so much about how he expresses his sexuality? It's his butt. He can stick anything up there that he wants to
>>
>>37850635
I seem to have the opposite problem.

More lube and time should do it, it's just a question of how much more time.
>>
>>37850621
It's not my thing, but you certainly can't argue to OP that he's wrong. If he'd prefer to stop his shit from flowing out with a buttplug corking his ass, who are you to say he's wrong? Either way shit isn't coming out of his ass without him wanting it to.
>>
>>37850666
Let me give some advice to satan. Try to insert the widest bit from the side so you're not putting the widest bit in all at once.
>>
>>37850725
Thanks for the advice Ken M.

aOHD ODF am1
>>
>>37850661
God look at you you're so virtuous. Yeah, stick up for him! Fuck having peoples' best interests in mind. Who gives a shit about him?

>>37850644
>And if assholes had no ability to tighten up again, then it wouldn't take long before literally everyone has a leaky shitter.
>
>But that doesn't happen because they can tighten up again over time.

That's absurd. I'm no gastroenterologist but just like the rest of the human body, your anus is supposed to work within certain tolerances. You can safely assume that anything coming through won't be larger than the diameter of the rectum, and typically that's the absolute upper limit of what can go in or out of an anus. If you've ever taken a really bad shit before and noticed it caused some anal fissures, that shit was probably at the very limit of what you could physically excrete. These events almost amount to an injury, but they're within normal stress tolerances.

When you start inserting stuff into your ass, you're essentially "pinging the dial" tolerance wise and ruining the muscular structure of your ass. Normal people's assholes don't lose resiliency over time (until they're old) because those stresses are well within the tolerance levels that have been developed for thousands of years of human shits. If you overshoot those tolerance levels and start shoving things in there, it's over. You can't get that shit back, please believe me, just fucking google it. You will have a leaky asshole by age 25 and a ruined one by 35.
>>
>>37850796
I give a shit about him. I also enjoy wearing a plug myself. Take your bullshit and go kink shame elsewhere
>>
>>37850796
I googled it just like you said. And it came up with pretty much what I said.

1. It only becomes a problem when you put bigger stuff like bottles and shit in there

2. Leaking assholes isn't actually a problem

I've been wearing the medium plug for a little while now, and there isn't even the slightest of issues.
>>
>>37850857
>Take your bullshit and go kink shame elsewhere
>kink shame

Speak english? Maybe start using words that aren't forum slang from some bug chaser forum? Fuck you, stop taking your daddy issues out on me. Don't leak into your chair
>>37850902
K dude doesn't look like you were going to change your mind in the first place. I won't be there to tell you "I told you so"
>>
>>37850928
I didn't come here to have my mind changed by somebody who doesn't know what they are talking about.

I don't give a shit where you are 20 years from now.
>>
>>37850955
Wow so independent and unique, great rebuttal. I can hear the clock ticking. Typical of a faggot to be an ungrateful piece of shit for nothing
>>
>>37850661
>expresses his sexuality
kys
>>
>>37850902
>Leaking assholes isn't actually a problem
Then why did Frito-Lay get sued for using olestra in their potato chips? Seems like some people do consider anal leakage to be a problem.
>>
I have the same set and my pelvis literally is too narrow to fit the large one.

>>37850980
>kys
Get out rebbit.
>>
>>37850857
>kink shame
>>37850661
>expresses his sexuality
Fuck off to lolcow
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.