[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k, talk to me about yourself i'm really interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1497417063986.jpg (115KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497417063986.jpg
115KB, 880x720px
Hey r9k, talk to me about yourself i'm really interested
>>
I'm going to drop out of college and I'm not sure what I'm going to do after that
>>
I work a shitty job fixing cars, and ironically I don't actually own a car so I have to walk 45 minutes to work and 45 minutes back.
>>
>>37850133
Why would you, not enough motivation ?
>>
File: 38998007-danbo.jpg (82KB, 893x498px) Image search: [Google]
38998007-danbo.jpg
82KB, 893x498px
I plan to use the fact that I'm Pakistani to make the British people vote for me. Reason being would be 'equality' and social justice. Once I am in the position I will change the country name to "supreme gentlemen Republic of England" and kill loads of 3dpigs, normalfags and chads and make my perfect world. Also spend budget on waifu bots
>>
>>37850107
Wow Anon, it seems that we've read the same self-improvement articles lmeo
>>
>>37850107
I fucking love Tohru.
>>
>>37850166
Yup. This spring semester started off pretty well but I threw it all away in the last month, not even showing up for two finals. My motivation is in the garbage right now and I don't feel well about anything right now.
>>
I want to be a cop and I'm making decent progress in making myself competitive for the hiring process but I keep wondering if I'm too autistic to actually be a good one. Also I keep fearing that some of the questionable shit I've seen and sometimes fapped to on 4chan will trip me up during the polygraph.
>>
>>37850107
After binge-watching some shitty romance anime I unironically cried all night.
>>
File: 1497195011396.png (9KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
1497195011396.png
9KB, 404x399px
i amd drunk and want to die
>>
Loner who has had any friends since he left highschool 4 years ago. Failed highschool level exams twice, third time barely passed. Failed community college, have 10 days left until I'm
free. Decided against going to university anyway because I think it's a fucking meme. Gonna focus on programming, learning a foreign language, and improving at guitar.
>>
>>37850107
My dog gave me AIDS
>>
I want to figure out how to play death metal in space.
>>
>>37850295
Which one was it ?
originaloo
>>
>>37850328
Sounds like you're really trying to improve your life that's great anon!
>>
>>37850107
I'm misreable excuse of a human, couldn't get any worse than that...
>>
Despite being immeasurably lonely, sad, a virgin and out of shape, I have not cried in years.
>>
Is it selfish to want to make friends to hear about their experiences so you can learn and not make the same mistakes and improve yourself? I do also share mine as well. Dumb question, I know but I was thinking about it and I can see how someone can see that as selfish. But I'm curious as to what other anons think.
>>
>>37850503
Masamune-kun no Revenge.
>>
File: 1485909550455.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485909550455.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>tfw barely any online friends
i need someone to chat with :(
>>
When i was 5 i was bitten on the dick by a spider and have had visions every night about the future and sometimes i see a spider demoness that tells me what to do. I have been listening to her all my life and i do not intend on stoping.
>>
>>37851641
significant if true
>>
Im an underage robot whos trying to self improve but keeps failing.
>>
>>37851666
There is no possible way for me to prove there is a demon inside my head but i do know a spider bite me there and that things are the way they are because of it.
>>
>>37850107
Im a loser NEET trying to get his life back on track, I want to be a game designer and write everyday, if I end up failing at either of these I'll probably kill myself.
>>
>>37850107
no motivation to do anything anymore how do I boost my motivation levels
>>
>>37850247
You are making a huge mistake. Soon after you will realize you were doing something worthwhile and threw it in the trash for a life of misery and blandness. Don't do it anon, you will regret it
>>
>>37851870
If you want to get your life back on track, do the obvious thing and find a job/go to college. Time doesn't wait for anybody
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.