[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heh.. you really think you have a chance with guys around looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

just give up Anon, no in this life
>>
>heh...

I couldn't have picked a more autistic forced way to start a thread
>>
>>37849800
Weird how I got one and don't look anywhere near that good, guess that theory is out the window.
>>
Just get a meme beard and fuccboi haircut

It's that simple

It happened a few years ago with the whole manbun thing
>>
what if he opened his mouth and sounded like a faggot
>>
>>37849800
if looks are the reason for your depression you're a normie. fuck you
>>
He looks like a vegan, and his head looks like a fucking ramp.
>>
>>37849800
>earring
LITERAL DEGENERATE REEEEEE
>>
>>37849963
robots don't like to give themselves too much slack, so they took the one thing that's guaranteed to make one depressed, being ugly, and use it as the reason their life is shit. When it's not just ugliness but that's a huge reason.
>>
>>37850015
it's more like frustration instead of depression
>>
>>37850015
>but me, hell you give me a post and I can tell you exactly what's wrong with anybody. I'm Hunter S. Thompson in a chatroom, I'm Chaucer with a keyboard, and I can tell you EXACTLY what your problem is
>
>>
Buddy looks like a fag and is probably 150 pounds soaking wet with his clothes on. Maybe he has a better chance with 12 year old girls or gay old men.
>>
>>37849800
I know I have no chance, it's so frustrating

Imagine you're in a room with a cute girl, and you're the only average normal looking young guy in a room full of obese old men, but then fucking Chad comes along and you're screwed
She will go for the most attractive guy in the room and you're not the one

It's an analogy, in reality nothing would happen but instead of having a chance of her looking at you she will ignore you completely and get wet looking at Chad
>>
>>37849800
I feel like the average barber can't do this kind of cut.

Any advice on nailing that look?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.