[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 3 games in my backlog: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SoC The Witcher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: uncle fatty.jpg (83KB, 639x825px) Image search: [Google]
uncle fatty.jpg
83KB, 639x825px
I have 3 games in my backlog:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: SoC
The Witcher 3
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Which one do I play first?
>>
>>37849047
>Which one do I play first?

play with my ass first
>>
File: 1470470185596.jpg (94KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
1470470185596.jpg
94KB, 680x794px
STALKER

it's the only good game you listed there
>>
Scrap the witcher

>play stalker
>be rookie
>get raped
>get pissed
>cool off with some DS1
>be new
>get raped
>get pissed
>cool off with stalker

those are some mighty fine titles and you'll be a spartan in no-time. they both need some getting-in-to but once you can flip that switch in your brain but in the end they're timeless.
>>
How about you play with your dick and fuck off back to >>>/v/
>>
Dude I fucking tried to play STALKER one time and this bug happened where none of my saves were actually saving, and it autosaved after I died. So when I died and tried to reload that shit it was just me dead again, what the actual is that I don't have to energy to find a fix so I refunded it.
>>
File: 20170614085429_1.jpg (504KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170614085429_1.jpg
504KB, 1920x1080px
>>37849047

Stalker will be the quickest to complete, so if you're looking to clear your backlog quickly do that first. Then go with Dark Souls and finally Witcher 3. If you're playing unmodded Stalker then be sure to play on the highest difficulty, it's pretty much mandatory otherwise you'll hate it. Happy hunting, stalker.
>>
Witcher 3 is my all time favorite game. Make sure to pay a lot of attention to the story and don't ever skip a cutscene for a main quest.
>>
File: 1381823525362.jpg (29KB, 345x281px) Image search: [Google]
1381823525362.jpg
29KB, 345x281px
>>37849392
>hate witcher 1 for the stupid timing battle shit
>hate witcher 2 for the fucking cutscenes and dialogue every 0.5 fucking seconds that keep me from playing

>"Make sure to pay a lot of attention to the story and don't ever skip a cutscene for a main quest"
>mfw

not OP btw
>>
>>37849464
Sorry you don't like the game anon. I mostly played the game for the story but the fighting was fun too. I haven't played the first two games yet but I plan to do so soon.
>>
>>37849520
eh it's cool, each to his own. as long as it's not one of those """games""" like heavy rain there's no need to get violent.
>>
Not sure why it gets so much hate the Witcher 3 and dlc is my favorite game of all time.

Pulpy enough to make a great video story but not corny. It's gorgeous, gigantic and full of interesting and complex characters. I like Geralt since he's a bassass and smart, but still just a blue collar guy. Half the people you meet hate you or think you are barbaric.

I dunno, it just worked for me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.