[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps aren't people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: r-ttt3uhdm.jpg (351KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
r-ttt3uhdm.jpg
351KB, 1122x1600px
Traps are literally living sex toys. They exist for the purpose of sex. They don't have free will or feelings.
They're former shells of human beings pumped full of chemicals and cock.
That's why should be stripped of all their rights
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>37848336
More like prove you dong
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (286KB, 1400x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
286KB, 1400x833px
Sad but true

All traps should forced to act as communal cum dumpsters for public use.
>>
>>37848336
I'd argue against it because I'm a moral fag but traps are, in general, terrible people and I don't deem them people since they usually are narcissists/sociopaths/histrionic and/or have BPD and act much closer to machines needing to derive an
specific impulse, rather than humans, of which you can also make bonds with that feel real.

They're manipulative and cling onto you like you're the best thing ever and then attach themselves to someone else the next day/week/month, typically the former.

I know this is a retarded dehumanization fetish thread but traps are awful people, don't fall for them, you have a better chance making it long-term with a girl. Unless you wanna just fuck the trap and get AIDs, that's cool too.
>>
File: received_1717164184977858.jpg (53KB, 720x681px) Image search: [Google]
received_1717164184977858.jpg
53KB, 720x681px
I know a trap that's actually a very good person.
We talk about feels and she always treats me nicely.
Although from what I've seen, 95% of them are slut trash.
>>
>>37848535
Shit I didn't expect traps to be terrible people.
>>
traps are gay af go kill yourself fucking fags
>>
File: 1493058482140.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1493058482140.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
>>37848535
You sound like completely normal and well adjusted person yourself. I bet it'd be a dream come true dating you anon
>>
>>37848634
Not all of them are terrible, but a disproportionate number of them have serious past issues, and such emotional baggage can result in unstable/irrational behaviour in some cases. BPD itself is heavily linked to childhood sexual abuse. Even without such abuse, just living with severe dysphoria can fuck a person up (feeling isolated, getting bullied, getting kicked out of the house for being a tranny, etc). Transitioning helps all of them to some extent, but doesn't get rid of bad memories.

Most of the "normal" trans people i know are more lowkey anyway. The kind of trans people who get internet-famous, webcam endlessly and plaster their nudes everywhere- I don't judge them at all for that, but I find it's another correlation to possibly having baggage
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.