[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/stg/ - Stinky General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1470842757569.jpg (240KB, 1888x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1470842757569.jpg
240KB, 1888x1320px
Stinky General

ITT discuss how long it has been since your last shower or bath and give each other motivation to keep our streaks going

>4 weeks and counting
>drain flies are now starting to become attracted to me
>>
>last time was April 15th
>only because I had to go to my Doctors appointment
>next shower will be the 15th of next month for the same reason

never go out so no point
>>
how do you guys do it? I hate wasting money on a higher water bill bc showers but at the same time i hate the, the film you get over you when you dont wash. redpill me on filth senpai
>>
>>37847952
I just grease myself up with butter. Most filth slides right off. Also smells better than my sweat. It leaves major stains in my furniture though, but so would filth.
>>
>>37847699
>one year since I've brushed my teeth
>6 months since I've showered
>2 years since I've gotten a haircut
>have never shaved
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>37848242
how does your dick originally smell?
>>
File: 1446214412326.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
1446214412326.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
>>37847699
why be /stinky/ when you can be /nobrap/?
>>
I go a month without a shower every year because i live in the forest during the spring for hunting/trapping purposes. I carve a stick that fits the contour of my asshole and scrape off the shit then wash with snow.
When living in civilization i shower every day but never use soap, just scrub self with cloth. After shit i spray asshole with high pressure water.
>>
>>37848264
It smells like cum
And sweaty
>>
File: blockSupport.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blockSupport.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>drain flies
I've heard about these before from people who live in filth.
are they some kind of gnat or are they like houseflies?
>>
File: drain_fly_anatomy.jpg (188KB, 779x548px) Image search: [Google]
drain_fly_anatomy.jpg
188KB, 779x548px
Drain Fly anatomy
>>
The common drain fly, or Psychodidae, has become an integral part of many water-based ecosystems. However, drain flies pose problems for homeowners if the population grows excessively. Drain flies are common in moist areas coated with nutrient-laden organic material. As their name implies, they are found in house and storm drains. They can also be found near decaying logs and compost piles.

Drain fly eggs hatch into white, nearly translucent larvae. These larvae have been known to survive dramatic temperature swings and low oxygen levels. They are sometimes found thriving beneath layers of biodegrading organic material. In small numbers, drain fly larvae are considered beneficial because they break down materials that cause drain clogs. Drain fly larvae have extremely strong jaws and are capable of cutting through layers of dense slime and build-up.

Drain fly larvae pupate and emerge as mature adults with six legs, a pair of wings and antennae. Adult drain flies usually live about two weeks, but newly emerged adults rapidly replace them. Adult drain flies are also known as moth flies due to their appearance: they are small and furry with large, ovoid wings and prominent antennae.
>>
>>37847699
Its been a few weeks at least its 117 degrees out there today I might consider showing under a cold spray
>>
>>37848242
Pic please. We need to be enlightened in the ways of nurgle
>>
>>37847699
Last shower or shave: January 1st 2017
Last Haircut: mid 2016

I do keep on top of my teeth but that's because of my fear of the dentists.

>tfw all i need to do is rub my face a little bit and i can make big balls of dead skin

feelgoodman
>>
Don't stop posting please you guys are one of my favorite masturbation material
>>
File: 20170620_175102.png (518KB, 1080x652px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_175102.png
518KB, 1080x652px
>>37847699
I was at 2.5 months until last night. I was supposed to go on my first date in a long, long, time today so I figured shower yesterday to get the base grime off and today to be fresh.
Bitch hasn't replied to me all day.
>>
>>37848242
>one year since last tooth-brushing
pics of teeth?
>>
File: 1490836703437.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490836703437.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>37850475
She didn't even show up and she's already made you a better person, kek.
>>
I love each and every one of you smelly NEETS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.