[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Excessive sleeping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0147.png (789KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.png
789KB, 640x1136px
Anyone else here have this problem? I sleep all day until I have to report to sheklestien and it's really fucking up my life and relationships with family. I just can't get out of bed wtf do I do? Prozac is not helping me.

Pic related kinda, my room is in the same state as my mental health.
>>
>>37847372
dont try to put it off as beeing mentally ill. You are just disgusting. Didnt youre parents teach you how to keep a room clean?
>>
>>37847449
I'm diagnosed clinicaly depressed also runs in my family on both sides and yes they tried faggot
>>
>>37847372
life is a bitch anon.

life is a bitch

but not people, no, just life
>>
>>37847372
I nap as much as possible and chainsmoke because i feel like life is too long and uninteresting. Nothing feels good why even drag it out, i just tick my little boxes to keep others happy then go back to bed again. Several times i've actively chosen to cut people out of my lif rentirely so i can sleep more.

Nowadays the dreams are just as real.
>>
>>37847481
It's all my fault though. Chad has a great life because he tries hard and puts in effort.
>>
>>37847523
Yeah this is where I am headed if I keep this up. I just don't see the point in giving a fuck anymore.
>>
>>37847471
>also runs in my family
no one runs in your family and thats why everyone is depressed you piece of shit. the diagnosis is not an excuse for not doing something. If you are able to post on the internet and cry for help you are not "clinically depressed"
>>
>>37847523
If I could get your life time, I would kill you for it. Sucks that doesn't work. That way you could have an easy out and I could stay alive for longer.
>>
>>37847449
>depression
>think hes gonna have the will to give a shit about tidying the room

you really are unintelligent, besides, it could look much worse
>>
>>37847575
Oh I'm sorry you must be a doctor, why don't you just fucking leave Norman no one wants you here if you lived a day in my life you would blow your shitty little brains all over your moms basement kys
>>
>>37847575
>T. Someone who doesn't have to deal with the irrational void of depression

I use to be just like you, shitting on the people I loved that had depression. Now I'm empty. Not sad, just like a void.

Also, NORMIE DETECTED GTFO REEEEEEEE. WHY ARE YOU HERE? REEWEW
>>
File: clean your room.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
clean your room.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>37847372
Clean up your room.
ey!
>>
File: Emo Fag.jpg (91KB, 312x415px) Image search: [Google]
Emo Fag.jpg
91KB, 312x415px
>>37847672
>Not sad, just like a void
so mature, such life experience, much depression
>>
>>37847813
Sure is summer in here today fellas.
>>
i'm a neet but I sleep excessively.
last 2 days for example - slept for 14 hours, was awake for 9 and then slept another 15. I just woke up from that sleep about 2 hours ago, and the idea that I'm gonna have to be awake for quite some time today genuinely upsets me. I hate being awake and sober.
bottle store opens in 3 hours, I might go.
>>
>>37847664
how narcissistic to comepte in depression. Theres always one who feels worse
>>
>>37847372
I no sleep in my problem. I wish I could sleep for days.

Also getting into the habit of cleaning your room, it make you feel better.
>>
tfw I sleep like shit every night, I sleep fine for the first 4 or 5 hours then I just wake up and fall asleep every 30 minutes until I drag myself out of bed
>>
>>37847876
No one here wants advice how to feel better. Fuck off normie
>>
Do you smoke weed excessively? My room was like this until I took a week long break and became disgusted with myself. Also slept excessively.
>>
>>37847908
Nope I'm pretty drug free. Not by choice though
>>
>>37847923
who forced you to
>>
>>37847954
I have no connections and I live on a military base they sometimes have dogs at the gates.
>>
>>37847990
so you live on a military base but bitch about an untidy room? sure
>>
>>37848020
I'm not in the military you mong civilians can live here as well I have a military id my stepdad is in the airforce
>>
>>37848065
>I live on a military base
>I'm not in the military you mong

how am i suppoed to know you idiot?
>>
>>37847805
No point dude
>>
>>37848130
Well don't go jumping to conclusions now simmer down I'm sorry I called you a mong
>>
>>37848150
Yeah there really is no point. No ones going to see it but me and I'm just going to fuck it up again.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.