[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moved out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1494326546180.jpg (384KB, 1200x781px) Image search: [Google]
1494326546180.jpg
384KB, 1200x781px
Any of you successfully /movedout/ or are a liveonownfag? Will be moving out soon, but wanna here past experiences. Does supporting yourself make you feel like less of a robot?
>>
Yeah.
I'm not the best cook so I live off noodles, cantina food and pizza.
But it's pretty cool overall, I feel much more free.
>>
File: 4L_6f7xaj1J.jpg (93KB, 1022x547px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6f7xaj1J.jpg
93KB, 1022x547px
How you get place but have no co signer or credit history?
>>
>>37847195
I've lived alone for 3 years. Lived with roommates. Lived with parents as an adult. Honestly, they were all the same seeing as I would spend the majority of my time locked in my room anyways. The only difference is that when I lived alone, I spent my time in the living room and only used my bedroom to sleep in my bed. I really have no need to have my own place. It's not like I have friends or anyone to come over. Not like I'm going to get laid and even if I were, I would spend ~100 to rent a hotel/motel for a night or just bring them home since parents/roommates wouldn't mind. Moving in by yourself feels weird at first but you quickly get used to it. Don't fall for the living alone meme if you're a robot. That's for dumb normies.
>>
not really. I wouldn't recommend it. not having to deal with mommy is real nice, but your income being soaked up by bills is not so nice.
>>
>>37847195
i like zip lines
i moved out when i was 18 15 years ago
i have a cat
>>
>>37847452
don't spend money on stupid shit, i pay all my bills with less than one biweekly paycheck
>>
I live alone thanks to government assistance, really.

I enjoy it. I like the freedom of knowing I never have to deal with another person in my house - making me not wanna go to my fridge to get food, go past them to go to the toilet, speak to them in any manner.
People knock on my door and I just ignore it til they go away.
I barely eat in comparison to when I used to live with my parents, obviously. I don't care about that, though; if I cared about my health I wouldn't be here.

I like it.
t. 27yo NEET
>>
>>37847195
i've lived alone for 2 years now. it's good neing alone you can do what you want, but i struggle. not good at shopping budgeting cleaning cooking don't have a washing machine so my mum does it for me. she gets me shopping a lot as well but i still live mainly on takeaways and ready meals. and constantly struggle with my money as well.i'm always broke a couple of weeks before payday.
>>
>>37847588
Same boat,
NEET, living alone on a social housing since 2005.
Never answer the door, ever!
>>
>>37847588
i get disability and food stamps and most likely qualify for sec 8 or whatever that subsidized housing is but I'm not sure where to look. I live in a small town and would rather move somewhere with access public transportation or within walking distance from like a grocery store and pharmacy. my main concern about housing is that those areas are infested with niggers. i currently live in a somewhat rural area with my parents and the internet sucks here. that's one of the main reasons why i want to move since satellite internet is complete shit.
>>
File: 1497921512934.png (139KB, 315x329px) Image search: [Google]
1497921512934.png
139KB, 315x329px
I lived with my girlfriend for about two years, and now she's back in the United States. Living alone is fucking shit. She used to cook and clean for me, and now I have to do it myself even though I barely have time after dedicating most of my day to work.

I'm moving back in with my mom today to save money while I look for something better to move into.

TL;DR I might as well have a maid if I'm going to move out again or a girlfriend
>>
I moved out about a year ago, there are things to like about it but i feel it brings out bad tendencies when you're not accountable to anyone, it did for me anyway.
>>
File: IMG_0178.jpg (55KB, 685x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
55KB, 685x538px
>>37847195
Got kicked out of my house back in January and just by luck I found a robot lad that today is my roommate. Both of us are virgin losers who spend the rest of our days smoking weed, drinking beer and playing video games until we pass out. We only go out to our slave-wagecuck job
>>
>>37847570
I don't faggot, I spend far less than normies would, but when you work minimum wage and live alone most of your income will go to bills no matter how you spend the rest.
>>
File: chun.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
chun.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
Moved out 3 years ago and have gained 120lbs since

I am frustrated at this but it is because I enjoy freedom

Basically I live in an apartment above a hair salon. When I first moved here I developed a hair fetish after seeing the sexy women in the salon so I started sneaking in at night and eating the hair. However the hair tasted bad, so I always had candy and sweets to take the taste away. It kind of snowballed, and now I eat no hair at all, I only play with stolen hair whilst eating.

I am out of shape byt free ha.
>>
>>37847195
I did for a about a semester and moved back in with family.
I am going to look at an awesome apartment near my schools campus tomorrow though, really hoping I get it. My top choice in my price range.
>>
>>37848532
Le semester! le which degree! le uni! The hehe same old questions asked, same annoying shit, same fucking dickheads who have it against me on this board, they do it in spite! hehehehehe hahahahaha hue REEEEERGDGDYEJRJ
>>
>>37847983
how do all these folks saying they have jobs and are still virgins.. get a hooker or something.
Granted i lost my v-card before i paid for sex but i can go on POF and find some cute slut that'll suck my dick for 40 bones.. do that get your willie sucked and then go on with your lives damn it
>>
File: 1453384624789.png (9KB, 414x405px) Image search: [Google]
1453384624789.png
9KB, 414x405px
>>37848135
Hmmm what anon?
>>
>>37847195
living alone is based
>>
File: IMG_1193.jpg (28KB, 281x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
28KB, 281x350px
>>37848135
Uh, excuse me? What other things do you eat, anon?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.