[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a sad cute alcoholic girlfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1293763013207.jpg (44KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
1293763013207.jpg
44KB, 304x400px
How do I find a sad cute alcoholic girlfriend?
>>
>>37847136
>>>37846793
Maybe you'll find one here.
We had an alcoholic femanon on yesterday.
>>
if she's an alcoholic she won't stay cute
>>
>>37847136
I'm one of those, why would you want me?

Although I got pneumonia recently and I think I'm going to let it run its course and see if it kills me rather than get treatment, so I might not be around much longer.
>>
Attend Alcoholics Anonymous, seems pretty sure fire to me.
>>
>>37847328
Because I like it. Also let's get drunk together before you die.
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (33KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
33KB, 342x400px
>no mottephobic gf
>>
>>37847397
I've not been very talkative lately and been pretty withdrawn dwelling in my memories but I guess that would be fun. Probably won't die anyway since nothing ever works out for me.
>>
>>37847579
What is your Discord username?
>>
>>37847605
Post yours and I'll add you. I prefer to have as small a footprint as possible.
>>
>>37847641
I'm not going to post mine, you post yours and I'll add you.
>>
>>37847280
>mom was an alcoholic
>still had asian syndrome where she looked the same from 20-60 but "soured" basically overnight
>>
>>37847685
Sure, it's Lapples#9371
>>
>>37847685
I'm being stalked, so no thanks. Oh well.
>>37847735
This isn't me. Fuck off.
>>
>>37847735
>>37847792
Fuck off I was here first.
It's Rem#5133
>>
>>37847735
>>37847831
What is your fucking problem? I'm >>37847328
>>37847579
>>37847641
>>37847792
Even as a dying alcoholic with no friends, nobody to talk to, you cunts try to steal the attention some random anon gives me.
>>
>>37848160
I'm OP and the one who was talking to you. I posted my Discord here >>37847735
>>
The only time girls are every nice to me is when they are drunk, then they even touch me. I'd need a hardcore alcoholic as a gf because if she saw me not drunk for just a few minutes she'd bail.
>>
>>37848186
Okay. I added you just now.
>>
>>37848186
Hahahah what the fuck are you talking about? I am the OP.
>>
>>37848191
>have kissed a few girls and had sex with a few
>now realizing they almost all had at least a drink or two beforehand
why have you done this to me
>>
>>37847328
Did you post in that gf application thread recently? About being an alcoholic
>>
>>37848186
>>37848239
Okay, who the fuck is who then? Maybe I shouldn't have added whoever that is.
>>37848256
I don't post in those, but I do sometimes post about alcohol and substance abuse problems. No one ever cares.
>>
>>37848263
I know a girl just like you. Always drinking vodka by herself on the internet.
>>
>>37848292
What's the first letter of your name? Would be funny if I knew you.
>>
>>37848325
It's not you, I'm talking about someone else.
>>
>>37848335
Oh okay. Just sounded like me since all I do is drink vodka by myself.
>>
>>37848353
Why the fuck don't you do something more productive with your life?
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
Any alcoholic sad girl can join this discord, it's really comfy and you'd fit right in

GCRWh
>>
>>37848363
Plenty of people can be work-induced alcoholics.
Or make money at home while they drink and the very fact you're technically whoring yourself by wasting your only real thing of value(time) is what is fueling your alcoholism not the actual work itself.
>>
>>37848363
Because I was abused for my entire childhood and have had a really shitty life and my trauma has consumed me. I don't see any point to anything anymore.
>>
>>37848441
How were you abused? Lots of people don't see any point to anything, that's normal when you waste your life doing nothing.
>>
>>37848363
>Implying any of us do anything besides shitpost and feel bad for ourselves
>>
>>37848482
It doesn't really matter now anyway, but I was physically and sexually abused, and I have seen many terrible things happen. I've never thought of myself as even having a childhood.
>Lots of people don't see any point to anything, that's normal when you waste your life doing nothing.
That's nothing but bullshit assumptions. I've accomplished a lot more than most people my age. I have travelled all over and I have many skills and hobbies. It just doesn't amount to anything and I am very, very tired and I can't get over how much things in the past have effected me. All I want to do is enjoy myself as much as possible in the short term and then die. Dying would be perfect, relief. But I can't bring myself to commit suicide.
>>
>>37848632
>All I want to do is enjoy myself as much as possible in the short term and then die. Dying would be perfect, relief. But I can't bring myself to commit suicide.
Sounds like a great plan if you ask me.

It's pretty funny, I realized recently that I told that other alcoholic girl about you once.
>>
>>37848835
I'm confused, who are you...? I don't understand.
>>
>>37848632
>and I have seen many terrible things happen
What things have you seen anon?
>>
>>37848292
Same here, except she's no longer around and it still hurts.
>>
I just want a fucking girlfriend man

Literally anything
>>
>tfw ywn eskimo kiss a grill with a cute alcoholic nose
>>
>>37848926
Six people die. Four were family, two were unrelated. Three of the family members died slowly and I saw them deteriorate over time, one was sudden and I saw on his deathbed. Three were failed by the medical system and never received adequate help or were disregarded entirely.

Out of the two people I didn't know, one was an old man who had a heart attack and I saw when going to the wrong room in a hospital on the way to see someone else. I can remember it in vivid details. The other was someone who died in a car crash and I still remember seeing their lifeless corpse.

I have learned and been taught things only to see them proven wrong time and time again. What you are told and reality are often very different pictures. It becomes hard to know if anything is true or not when this happens enough. Truth and lie starts to blend, nothing is real, you disassociate, your memory becomes blurrier. The natural reaction to all this as an idealist is nihilism and philosophical pessimism, stupid philosophies because however logical they are, they go against the human experience and consciousness and we aren't meant to live thinking this way. But we are fragile, so we can't make ourselves change since you become broken into this.

I have gone for help only to be betrayed by people who are supposed to be there to help you. I have been betrayed by pretty much every authority figure that was ever in my life. So I don't trust any of them, and I don't trust anyone else either. The only one I have ever trusted is myself and I am losing faith in myself too.

I don't know. This is all so boring to talk about, it feels like I am telling you that the sky is blue in verbose detail. The world sucks and I think people have to tell themselves lies in order to cope with just how much it sucks. I think people are only happy because they haven't had anything happen to show them how the world really is, so they can ignore it.
>>
>>37849148
The trick is in finding a way to force it to work.

Don't confront life head on, that's suicide.

I'm not sure how to explain it exactly, there's no easy one-size-fits-all way to do it. You need to find one that fits YOU. Tailor-made coping strategies, carefully manicured belief structures, optimism that forcefully refutes the truth, all that good stuff.

Just keep living and you'll figure it out eventually.
Or not, that's fine too I guess.
>>
>>37847136
I don't know anon, I've read some personal stories of alcoholics and whether it's a man or a woman, they all paint a pretty bleak picture of the condition.
>>
>>37849505
You get a little bit of a biased view, since the ones that are healthy and functional like me don't have any reason to complain about it.
>>
look for elementary school teachers
>>
File: 1445890799523.jpg (312KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1445890799523.jpg
312KB, 1959x1469px
Depressed asian guy here. Be my gf. I'd drink more if I could afford it.
>>
>>37850143
My families attempt at instilling traditional believes have resulted in an anti-all-things-asian complex, sorry.
>>
>haven't drank for a week
>usually drink 3-5 times a week
>drink about 1/2 to 3/4ths of a 1.5L bottle every time I drink
>have cravings
>keep getting reminded about alcohol everywhere I go
FUCK U OP
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.