[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pseudoscience General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 103

File: deviant roles.png (1MB, 2666x4153px) Image search: [Google]
deviant roles.png
1MB, 2666x4153px
Shit on other MBTI types, especially INFP.

Use these tests to figure out which box to fit your disgusting, disfigured NEET body into:

Basic four-letter type indicator:
https://www.16personalities.com

More advanced function-based tests:
http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/

Make sure you answer properly on the last one or it won't give you a result ;)))

Any other ENTPs feel the following feel? It's like I'm not a real person, everything I do feels guided and fake. I can barely function in groups due to feeling like an out of shape jigsaw piece. Not in a robotic way though, people tend to think there's something "off" about me. I'm definitely not a psychopath because I can feel a lot of empathy, but I do have a very empty sense of self.
>>
File: 1497946669227.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497946669227.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>girl offers to leave her non-abusive boyfriend for me
>I consent
>she leaves her boyfriend
>I tell her that I don't want her and leave her cheating roastie ass out in the cold

This happens about once a year. What type am I?
>>
>>37846140
The cold morality makes me think you might be INFJ. Doing God's work anon, like an anti-roastie Chris Hansen.
>>
>>37846190
>cold morality
That hit me like an epiphany for how to describe INFJs. Hadn't occurred to me before.
>>
Guided and fake? Not sure I understand. As a fellow ENTP, my problem is that I often have creative impulses that I must end up doing. I am the one that has difficulty not doing X in public, whether it is flopping on the ground like a fish or examining a rusty nail I found on the ground to the point of ignoring anything else. I feel literally retarded yet am at the same time self-aware of all of this and just prioritize these impulsive actions over being part of society.

I can't function in groups either. I don't feel like I belong. Maybe because I am a loud and terrifying autist that as a ENTP has every problem under the sun with little redemption. I feel like a calculated joke, like I was designed to be put on the earth just to cause insanity.

People thought there was something off about me if they got to know me. My autism somehow comes off as quirky and charming at first, so I experience a high where I am somehow the most popular person. Then everyone can't stand me and, because I became so well known, it transpires to everyone despising me as a mass entity. They felt I was retarded enough to blow up a school but not retarded enough not to fight me anyway.

I have no idea if I am a psychopath. I can't cry if my closest family members got shot but will cry if a friend I care heavily for says hello. I live two worlds, one where I am rigid and have no emotion, the other where I break down into tears and am a pathetic wreck that will just insult myself constantly.

I have no idea what I am. I am ENTP, I make no sense, even to myself. It is terrifying being a ENTP, you verge on madness. I make zero sense to most people as I am so conflicted in how I act, I spent most of my day yesterday hunting down a ten year old I could argue with about why they will turn into faggots because they are innately F based. You think I know why I did that? I just felt I had to, it felt like something I never did and really wanted to try, so I hung around a school to be an autist.
>>
>>37846348
Hi again, autist ENTP.
>>
>>37846383
Aren't all ENTPs autists? How do you know which one I am?
>>
>>37846399
The imposing text wall and the complex, long sentence structure reminds me of that last ENTP on the previous thread.
>>
>>37846314
Add this to the list of reasons INFJs are great people. They don't beat around the bush and, if you break their morals, they will flat out tell you and probably get even.
>>
>click on spoiler
>I already knew...
>>
>>37846348
Every single part of this resonates with me so heavily that I think I'm about to have another manic episode. Especially the randomly examining shit part, goddamn. Saving your post right now. I've always disregarded social rules ever since I was a lil boy, I just always see everything as some opportunity to either make a joke or start shitting on the floor.
>>
>>37846427
Hmm, I don't see many long sentence structures at all coming from ENTPs in the last thread. I usually am in every one of these threads though, so perhaps you are aware who I am.
>>
>>37846446
The one thing to know about shitting on the floor, don't do it somewhere you plan to return.
>>
INFP
My life is a neverending cycle of being cognitively and emotionally paralyzed by feels and then escaping them only for them to reoccur. I can't grow like this. It's like I'll have periods where I actually feel like I'm me, I can do things, I have purpose and I understand things with clarity, and even people I talk to will notice that I'm articulating myself better and coming up with new (to me or them, anyway) ideas, but then when the feels overload happens everything fucking STOPS for literal years at a time and I become nothing other than a bundle of really, really, really stupid and pointless feelings that temporarily degrade me into a drooling, neurotic retard.
It's a pointless holy war inside my head and it always has been. I want it to go away for good, ideally without killing myself.
>>
>>37846140
>>37846190
One problem with that: INFJs aren't romantically popular at all. They're considered boring nerds. He's probably ESTJ or something normalfag like that.
>>
>>37846491
Funny, I almost said ESTJ
>>
>>37846491
INFJs aren't boring nerds. They are the perfect MBTI type.
>>
>>37846544
>anything with a J
>perfect
The perfect MBTI type is INTP
They've transcended the ordinary human way of thinking and their minds have joined the ranks of our hypothetical ayy space brethren in greatness
>>
>>37846605
ikr intp here
>>
>>37846605
But INTPs are just robots that want to complain about everything.
>>
File: 1497947539369.jpg (46KB, 640x830px) Image search: [Google]
1497947539369.jpg
46KB, 640x830px
>>37846544
>Whiny
>Grudge holders
>Socially awkward spergs who nobody likes

You have a strange definition of perfect, friend.
>>
File: 1454464305849.png (416KB, 698x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1454464305849.png
416KB, 698x1005px
>>37846085
How do I go from hall monitor to Fascist? I'm socially retarded so I can't make small talk or put my thoughts into words well.
>>
File: 40313_46468.jpg (19KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
40313_46468.jpg
19KB, 512x384px
>>37846671
To an outside observer who can't grasp their complex thought processes, maybe.
>>
>>37846605
intp fags are literal to-be mass shooters
>>
>tfw INFP and sadist edgelord
I really despise psychopaths and score high on empathy tests and stuff and yet I get serious fantasies about doing Ted Bundy shit.

For the most part I've been able to contain myself but I feel like if I don't break my isolation and autism I could drift to some fucked up places.

Like, I'm really lonely and could use a pet companion but I'm worried I might end up torturing it or something.

Haven't really encountered any other INFPs who are like this.
>>
>>37846703
Well, I like them a lot anon. They are far from whiny, they are realists, and their opinions make a lot more sense than other MBTI types. Oh, they are definitely grudge holders, if you wrong them I don't blame them for holding something against you. They may be socially awkward, but they offer such a gift to the world in the form of being someone who genuinely cares about others while having deep thoughts of their own and the ability to comprehend abstract concepts. They are pretty much The Watcher from the Marvel comics. I love you bald-headed freaks!
>>
>>37846819
if you are worried then you wont
>>
>>37846780
"Complex". I think a INFJ would not say anything and would like you to be more complex, but they have so much more going in their head than "tfw no girlfriend".
>>
File: DCNCqgDVwAAp4cP.jpg (91KB, 971x900px) Image search: [Google]
DCNCqgDVwAAp4cP.jpg
91KB, 971x900px
>>37846819
My INFP ex-fiancee was like that. She was kind of insane as a child and literally tortured people who pissed her off. In third grade she snapped the fingers of a boy who made her mad one by one.
>>
>>37846819
Hey anon I'm INFP and I'm sort of like that
You gotta learn how to pacify yourself, this shit will steal away your future if you don't learn to control it. I like ambient music, for example. Really helps me go back to pleasant headspaces when the feels train hits hard.
>>
>>37846819
I feel about the same way, honestly. INTP.
I'm a bit confused with the line between feeling and thinking because I put a lot of thought into morality on a daily basis and try to keep a logical and organized moral code. does that make me thinking or feeling?
>>
>>37846851
Well the thing is I've done some shit before despite worrying, beating myself up and telling myself I won't do it again.
>>
File: 1496339328767.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496339328767.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>37846926
>he gave into the thoughts and threw his gameboy out the car window while his mom was driving
>>
>>37846906
I don't know how it would fit into function theory but that seems more T-like to me. INFP morality is more like, why can't the world be nice? holy shit why did that kid's mom have to die? why did the man take the candy from the baby? and then crying about it for hours, and when it gets more complex, forming /impressions/ (for lack of a better word, like feelings but more complex) of what your ideals are, rather than strict, linguistic mechanisms that you follow. Or at least that's the way it is for me.

But a preoccupation with morality is a supposedly INFP thing so I dunno man. You could be an INFP who likes using his noggin (more common than you would think, INFPs mistyping as INTP happens pretty frequently, or so I've heard), or an INTP who thinks about different things than some other INTPs. Or both or neither, whatever.
>>
File: keirsey.jung.test..png (46KB, 1899x731px) Image search: [Google]
keirsey.jung.test..png
46KB, 1899x731px
>>37846085
I always get ISTP or once and a while INTJ on these.

Apparently I'm unempathetic and I don't show emotion.
>>
File: enfp.jpg (24KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
enfp.jpg
24KB, 355x353px
yeeah, I dont feel like a normie though.
>>
>>37846460
entp's tend to ramble on about stupid shit no one cares about so yeah i'd say you fit the bill
>>
File: 1496902752549.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496902752549.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>37847007
>tfw INFJ and that first paragraph describes me as well

I wish I could be a necromancer.
>>
>>37846605
as an INTP who ascended from INTJ, this is very true. most INTP have very little in the way of ego, and just care about finding unequivocal truth(where that truth is though is anyone's guess)
>>
>>37846926
I beat myself all the time
>>
>>37846818
You sure? INTPs are usually pretty gentle and benign. I don't associate the two with each other. Just because they're weird and often depressed/isolated it doesn't mean they're killers m8o.

Mass shooters who don't do it for some political agenda strike me as more F-like because the act itself is usually pretty illogical.
>>
File: 1490394191528.png (601KB, 2667x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1490394191528.png
601KB, 2667x1650px
>>37846085
Turns out that last line is literally me.

I'm now at the stage where I'm even considering abandoning imageboards (and thus all non familial human contact) because I know that behind the mask of anonymity I would dislike most of the userbase as individuals.

It's being a social ghost that really did it. People tolerating me when I'm present, but never inviting me places, but also not being hostile. Simply not being important enough to care about either way. The worst possible place to fall.

I've realized friendship is something that only exists during childhood, that I'm never going to get it back and that the best outcome I can hope for is to go literally insane and fall out of contact with the cruelty of reality. (Though that's been exacerbated by reading economic history.)
>>
>>37846906
INFP here
I have streamlined my moral code to basically "love is the entire law" and the definition of love is objective (won't go into it). Point being, all my actions, thoughts and feelings should agree with this principle. I've built my entire moral code around it.

And so I think you may also qualify as an INFP. I've thought about morality a lot and I am very attuned to when I break my own code. (That's probably Fi if we examine the cognitive functions.)
>>
>>37846085
>shit on INFPs
Jokes on you i don't actually believe in any of this crap
>>
>>37847219
you wouldnt dislike me but id dislike you
>>
>>37847219
>and that the best outcome I can hope for is to go literally insane and fall out of contact with the cruelty of reality
It is actually possible my dude but you have to make a clean break, otherwise the two will mix and you'll turn into your standard paranoid schizo. Approach with caution. And stay away from other people even more, than you usually do unless you get lucky. They'll see your intentional delusion as a weakness and hurt you with it for laffs.
>>
>>37847219
grow up
you have social anxiety and other issues

im also a martyr and im an intp
im such a nice guy that I embrace all the undeserving hate and suffering that I get because Id rather be the one that suffers it than someone else, and Im taking it a step further by not letting anyone know that im a nice guy. thats how I know im a nice guy

now that I dont have social anxiety I am less retarded and I let people deal with some things
I might offer myself as a tribute from time to time tho
>>
>>37847219
>Being a social ghost

Please don't think like this. Most of the time it's all in our head and if we believe it people can pick it up and avoid us.

I've tried isolating myself and let me tell you, being trapped in your own head seems like fun initially but if you're not kind to yourself, eventually you'll lose it.

Friendship exists beyond childhood, and I'd say it's more meaningful as an adult. As a child it was friendship due to shared history, as an adult you make friends with shared interests. You just have to find friends that help you become a better person. I think true friendship is when you can help each other grow.

Please don't give up anon. Fighting!!
>>
>>37847047
I bet someone out there appreciates my statements. Perhaps when the aliens come and examine all these archived threads to find out what was wrong with our society, they will be ENTPs and appreciate my clarification. I am representing humanity in a good light. You don't have good lights, you lose the bill. Then the landlord comes, throws you out, and you gotta run around looking for the space aliens to give you an anal probe. Maybe they would need less probes if we had more ENTPs keeping the lights on. Sure, it means more for your electricity bill which can lead to the great darkness, but then at least all humans are getting metallic objects shoved up their rectum.
>>
>>37846085

Myers briggs and all those other tests are fuckin ridiculous

People swear by them like it's factual, it's just like a pop quiz, you can't measure "personality" unless you're basing it on disorders

You can classify A, B, C disorders and see a pattern, but even so you can't calculate a "personality"

People aren't robust in personality they are interchangeable and adaptable to certain situations.
>>
>>37847433
its fun though, loosen up a bit.
>>
>>37847197
I just don't like it that INTPs insist on being 2edgy4me and say things like "Blood runs down the face, you are what you made me, I hate everyone, but you know how much I don't care about people, let me now defend how I actually could care absolutely less about society as a whole. I don't care about people at all.". They sound like walking Hot Topic memes.
>>
>>37847448
Let me guess, ENTP?
>>
>>37847472
Let me guess, INTP?
>>
>>37847492
Incorrect sir! For that you must take a penalty round. Now get up on the table and let us slap your butt cheeks with this fish.
>>
>>37847433
>seeing people as a clump of flaws and disorders
wow found the NN that's MBTI for Negative Nancy
>>
>>37847472
intp
I don't believe any of this bullshit either, believe me.
>>
File: 1495645123423.jpg (55KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
1495645123423.jpg
55KB, 342x316px
>>37847522
you're a funny guy, you know that?
>>
>>37847535
Anything to see you smile, Nancy
>>
>>37847522

No i'm talking about personality disorders, meaning that when there is a consistent problem in personality there is factual basis, there is a distortion.

However you can't classify all "personalities" they simply aren't classifiable, like at all unless you're talking about personality disorders, that's like finding a virus in the system.

>seeing people as a clump of flaws and disorders

Also yes people are clumps of flaws and disorders, people are flawed period.
>>
>>37847448
It is all fun and games until you start imagining how your pseudoscience makes you connected to iCarly and makes you feel you are failing in your moral duty to get in Miranda Cosgroves' pants.
>>
File: traps are gay.jpg (77KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
traps are gay.jpg
77KB, 640x648px
>tfw INTJ
>tfw basic human interaction is painful and hard

How the fuck do I make friends? I wish I was an ENFJ chad.
>>
>INTP

I am tired of earth and people. I wish I could live on a different planet.
>>
File: Do-Gooders_The-Martyr-1024x634.png (174KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
Do-Gooders_The-Martyr-1024x634.png
174KB, 1024x634px
>>37846085

How dull a Jezus persecution complex !

I also had ISTP once

It's quite true tho, the description adds up

To bad really Martyr's don't get any notice, a good martyr goes unnoticed, because his suffering is almost natural, getting shit on that's it

Lessons learned or not your suffering is meaningless
>>
>hating on INFPs

Wew lad, you're basically beating a dead horse which is barely recognizable as a horse. Stop being weak and challenge yourself a bit
>>
>>37846085
What's wrong with INFP?

Orig
>>
File: 1484531809549.png (433KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1484531809549.png
433KB, 960x852px
reminder that

>E are normies
>F and P are shit-tier
>S is barely passable as human

INTJ masterrace
>>
>>37848201
>>37848167

I think that's the point being they are mrtyr's it's ironic don't you see ?
>>
>>37848215
I = Loser
N = Autist
T = Cunt
J = Stuck-up shithead
>>
>>37848215
If you are going to call everyone else shit, at least explain your rationale. Don't just say stuff to blanket-term everyone without getting to the real issues.
>>
>>37848235
Well, the picture at >>37848124 doesn't describe me at all.
>>
>>37848259
I am a ENTP and can agree with the assessment that NTs are autistic cunts. In fact, I think you just found the perfect way to describe us in two words.
>>
File: daddy.gif (2MB, 480x317px) Image search: [Google]
daddy.gif
2MB, 480x317px
>be INFJ
>get into an argument with someone
>"stop analyzing me anon" "stop trying to get into my head anon"

>trying to help others
>"I don't want your pity anon"

>try to show other people their own mistakes so they can learn from them
>omg stop being such a cunt anon

I hate today's society. People are so used to being mocked by others and to the fact that nothing comes free and everyne just tries to abuse everyone. I just want to help people stand up for themselves so other people won't bully them and I want to show close-minded people a wider frame of things so that they aren't hateful towards other people.

>>37848215
have fun using muh superior intellect to play mind games with some random person who triggered your autism on the internet.
>>
The only acceptable types are NTs, all other types are detestable.
Especially SFs.
>>
>>37848235

No not really, its just that people here want to feel better about themselves by shitting on others, but they dont want to be shit on themselves. So they target the weakest type as they themselves are weak as well and wouldnt take on the stronger types, as its easy to shit on INFPs because of their glaring flaws and unlikeliness to retaliate.
>>
File: 1497656751465.png (70KB, 485x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497656751465.png
70KB, 485x250px
Reminder that introverted intuitives are special snowflakes
>>
>>37848215
>J better than P

don't make me laugh
>>
>>37848286

Why do ENTPs always try really hard to make themselves seem "evil"? I have seen this a lot here and its really annoying imo.
>>
>>37848311
You're right but you're still probably invasive, even if you think you're benevolent. You don't necessarily have the right to interfere with everyone's affairs, and you can't make the mistake of assuming that you're always a positive (or negative, if you swing that way) influence.

People really prefer to be helped when they ask for it, I think. Not when it's unsolicited because then it's one more thing they have to deal with, whether you see it that way or not.
>>
>>37848370
Because they're edgelords.
>>
>>37848340

Makes sense i guess origjopjgp
>>
>>37846085
>INTP apparently the least crime minded
>still is seen as a weirdo

makes you think
>>
I just wish I would have a type that would stick.

The only constant is xxTP
>>
>>37848356

The use of the term "Introverted intuitive" is pretty misleading here. Following functions, INFJs are introverted intuitives but INFPs are extroverted intuitives.
>>
>>37848452
What type are you? INTP I presume
>>
>>37848356
I dont understand
I do understand that I as an intp am better than the rest but I dont know how
>>
>>37848501

I initially tested as INFP (feeling 55%,thinking 45%) and then INTP about a year and a half later (feeling 45%, thinking 55%.)
>>
>>37848370
Well, as an ENTP, I am not sure if I fit the bill for your general one. I suffer from a ridiculous amount of pessimism. In all honesty, I am not sure if it is pessimism or if I am just a realist that sees how garbage I really am? I literally have no good qualities. It isn't so much evil as opposed to just being weak and pathetic.

I feel like the world is filled with individuals trying to show me the good in me until they realize I am an autistic cunt and stop trying because they realize what a massive waste of time it is. You name it, I have the negative quality, while I don't really have anything I can consider praiseworthy.
>>
>>37848399
I don't interfere intially Of course I want people to figure out their own problems on their own, that's the best way for them to do it but when I see they really need help I try to help them.
I learned to ignore the urge to help others so I just usually do nothing but when I get drunk people get really pissed off by me trying to make sure everyone is ok and not dying of alcohol poisoning.
>>
ENTP is present lads
>almost entirely normie. No autism, enjoy socializing, love telling shitty jokes etc. etc.
>really dislike chads and stacies though, also khv
>only problem with me is that I've got no clue how to ask friends if I can start spending time with them

FeelsAdequateMan
>>
>>37848536
T > F because it operates on established, concrete rules instead of fantasy or whim
N > S because sensors process something and then that's it, full stop. Process complete, now to process the next thing. N's will draw tangential conclusions from the things that they process, and then tangential conclusions from those tangential conclusions, etc, until you have working theories and such.
P > J because Ps can process information more effectively (although not necessarily more efficiently). They collect information before they process and form conclusions on it, rather than evaluating it immediately and then drawing conclusions based on the evaluations (and not raw data).
I > E because Es are always losing themselves to the opinions of others and have less opportunity to form unique and original opinions, because they constantly have a metaphorical voice in their head that tells them what to do, and they listen

Just my interpretation though
>>
>>37846348
I strongly relate to this as an ENFP/ENTP. I can be calm and collected for short bursts or have extreme bouts of depression and self hate and dependence. Other times I feel on top of the world and like chad. I can't lie to anybody so I say everything that pops into my head. My thoughts are always jumbled and stumbling and it's hard to get anything organized in my head. I'm full of contradictions. People meet me and think oh wow he's cool, but then realize that I'm always this over talking crazy raving lunatic with BPD. I'm always in a state of mental flux everything is always melting why am I this way
>>
>INTJ-T

First time taking this test. I pretty much hate people so I guess it's fitting.
>>
INTJ is the only rational perspective. INTP are adequate sidekicks. All others are normies.
>>
>>37848683
Failed ENTP here
>almost entirely robot. Autistic, extroverted so it shows even more than an INTP, tell jokes nobody gets and you end up getting frustrated.
>can't stand Chad, surrounded by them. Tried talking to ENFP, seems we are distant and on two different wavelengths. Can't really get along with feelers in general without wishing to rip my hair out of my skull because though they feel they don't seem to have any meaning behind those feelings. It is like they are whoring out their feelings and thus only see me as a cheap feel.
>I am great at making friends, even if I find I regret it as I cannot stand most people. The problem is that they bore me so I am mostly just sticking to it for loyalties sake, but try to keep it going. Meanwhile they distance themselves from me, either because they forget I exist or freak out due to my autism.
>99% of people get annoyed, not happy, when I start yelling about how I am Colonel Sanders come back from the dead and wish to add my special herbs and spices to better preserve their flavor. Why is everyone such a stick in the mud that they will just look at this and be like "Immature".

Ah well, not changing for anyone, so bring on the autism! Desu desu!
>>
>>37848683
JUST DO IT
Next time a mutual interest pops up, ramp the conversation up until the other guy/lady gets all excited, then invite them to do something that involves that interest.
That's assuming you're looking for one on one, I dunno about group stuff
Also I'm a friendless cunt so like, my advice probably isn't great.
>>
>>37846085
I'm INFP, but I can't imagine ever being a martyr as in your pic, because I can't be that motivated. I'm more of a do-nothing sometimes-volunteering daydreamer who oscillates between pitying and genuinely caring about others. But lurking on 4chan has also given me the (INTx?) ability to have downright condescending thoughts
>>
>>37848916
And if you want to be a sneaky sam you can try to pick out those activities ahead of time with that person and their interests in mind, and then when you see them next subtly guide the conversation towards whatever interest that activity relates to. Then when you see the fire in their eyes you snap your jaws like an anglerfish that's caught its prey and bring up the event. But make sure you don't leave any evidence that it was premeditated because people don't like knowing that they can be parts of plots.
>>
>>37848947
INTJ probably
INTP gets frustrated with falseness and stupidity but usually isn't downright derisive

I've gotten more J-like since browsing /r9k/ and it's like a stain on my heart I can't wash off.
>>
File: 1340235548197.jpg (12KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1340235548197.jpg
12KB, 205x246px
>>37848358
>be intuitive and thinking
>what do you do with it?
>perceive some more

You are built to do and be nothing.
>>
File: rlysadcat.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
rlysadcat.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
how could I ever figure out my type if all I do is suck air and browse the internet all day? I can't apply any of these questions to myself because I do nothing all day...
>>
>>37846348
Dude, are you like, me and stuff?
>>
>The Dominatrix

Feels good. I should be the Fascist though.

>>37848259
What does the E stand for on xNTJs?
>>
>>37848880
I can agree with this entirely fellow ENTP, it is great to not be alone. I have always said I am just a lot of contradictions and indeed go through the self loathing / on top of the world thing. Anything I tell people is in the moment and might be different the next, but is the truth for when I say it. As for organization, I just let it naturally flow out, I just let the conversation take me where it want and where it stops nobody knows. That is the thing, you never know what tangent you are going on next as a ENTP. Funny you mentioned BPD, I don't like to self-diagnose, but my personality is extremely similar at the least to someone who suffers from BPD. Everything is melting because nobody is helping us hold up the tent, you need to learn to just pitch everything yourself and embrace your own madness, though of course you will have those self-loathing times when all you can talk about is how you are a failure. Finding one person that can accept you for who you are, preferably an INFJ, seems to be the best solution anon. They are the only type that seems to accept my autism and genuinely enjoy what I do. The only problem is that they are so rare in regular society, plus quite quiet and hard to get into their world, that it could be a challenge to find one.
>>
>>37849041
Well, there is a reason MBTI ties us all together. What we say shall, at least on some level, sound truthful. Unless you are misdiagnosed like I assume the other anon was or, in the case of ENTP, just creating troll messages for the point of messing with everyone in the MBTI types. I can imagine all ENTPs do that at some point, mainly to get attention and rack up (you)s. I feel as desperate for them as a homeless person is for money, except for those times I am antisocial entirely and focused entirely on whatever project I am devoting myself into. I used to think I was an introvert because I felt like others intruding on whatever I was doing was a heavy annoyance, I need time to float alone in whatever hobbies I have so that way I can come back with some random fortune cookie insight. I am pretty much the novel alternative to a fortune cookie.
>>
>>37849048
E stands for Eyy like the Fonz. It means you will be willing to beat a jukebox for everyone else. Now, if that comes off as autistic or cool really comes down to the other letters, but the E is needed for you to say Eyy in the first place.
>>
>>37848885
You're not a failed ENTP boss, you're a successful autist.
I was like this a lot up until 10th grade; the "lulz random xD" type. Fell into a bit of a depression due to lack of friends, then straightened out my shit.
Can try to help you by explaining how I fixed my shit. It might sound condescending, so sorry if I inadvertently bully you.
>own up to an identity. Falls under the "dude bro be yourself bro" shit-tier advice, I know, but it's essential. It's hard to socialize if you don't have an established outlook on life and behavior pattern.
>stay civil, at least partially. ENTPfags are known for being outliers on the social compass. They aren't boring nerds, but they aren't alpha male chads. Keep your chicken-based desires quiet unless it fits a conversation. You wouldn't believe the levels of shit you can get away with saying if you fit it into a contextually appropriate joke.

I'm no counselor, these are just the basics I run through my head before doing anything noteworthy. I hope you don't think I'm too much of a cunt, but you would probably be partially right if you did think I am one.
>>
>>37849015

Perceivers are the backbone of societal and technological advancement. To use use tools effectively, you still need blueprints.
>>
>>37849048
Normie scum, as he said.
>>
File: 412321.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
412321.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>37849277
>chicken-based desires
>>
>>37849277
Condescending is not much of a problem, you are getting to the facts of the matter, which I appreciate.
>Own up to an identity
Not sure I can comprehend, am I not an identity myself? If you mean through the conflicts, how does one stop the conflicts? When I am an extreme optimist, then deviate into a massive pessimist moments later without realizing it until later, how does one control it? How does one retain stability when their mind is changing?
>stay civil
That is definitely hard, we aren't the type to not like sharing our thoughts, yet our thoughts are pure autism. But even if it is context sensitive, the problem is that normies can't see the context. Say they say "it was going right to left", so I say how I didn't know they bought a ticket with the Trans-Atlantic airlines. I need to explain out any jokes I make, even when trying to remain controlled and context sensitive, the point that the joke isn't funny and the normies just feel irritated with how autistic it was and I am irritated that they couldn't grasp it.

All ENTPs are cunts, it is in our minds to have treat people pretty bad. I interpreted everything you said as fair criticisms, though I know my stubbornness will mean I don't see how to apply it.
>>
>>37849378
Colonel sanders smothering you with herbs
You are an chicken, anon.
>>
File: 1436864278187.jpg (30KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1436864278187.jpg
30KB, 240x251px
INTP here

Life is hell

Send help
>>
>>37849498
By the way, note this isn't the extra crispy Colonel poser.
>>
>>37846085
>40 year old virgin
feck
>>
>>37846085
I defenitly feel those feels also an INTP
We are aware enough to realize there is something wrong and feel sad but impotent to do anything about it. I wish i had autism tbqh
>>
>>37849499
INTP here as well

Send dominatrix
>>
>ISFP
>selfish thrill seeker

pls help me robots, tell me it gets better
>>
>>37849599
>INTP
>Tfw all I do after I get home from wagecuking is drink rum and smoke pot
>Maybe play a little Overwatch
>There has to be more to life than this
>>
>>37849631
hey, its more badass than 40 year old virgin
captcha: dead end
>>
File: 1492445924387.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492445924387.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
Any INTP's here actually amount to something?

Or are we to intelligent for success
>>
>>37849631
Don't worry robo-bro, we've got the spirit of the great ISFP David Bowie looking out for us.
>>
Owning up to an identity implies you orbit around specific mannerisms while conversing. For example, I enjoy turning things into jokes, and otherwise applying humor to situations. As I do this consistently, people know what to expect from me. This makes it easier to converse with them.
On the topic of staying civil, the type of person you're talking with has to determine how you act and what jokes you tell. Among a crowd of turbonerds, the joke you provided would elicit lots of laffs. With normies, however, you have to be blunt. Understanding how people will react to something you say is essential. When I tell jokes, for example, the complexity varies drastically based on the recipient. A catch-all bad pun works wonders among normies, but I can often tell a joke based on vidya or a more obscure reference when I'm with friends.
In short, you being civil isn't the problem in your situation. You're simply not understanding your audience.
>>
>>37849787
Shit, meant to address this to
>>37849497
>>
>>37849754
The latter unfortunately seems to be the case anon. Many of us, myself included, are just to jaded and nihilistic to give a damn about the outside world. Leading to social withdrawal and apathy.
>>
>>37849754
Hopefully I'll amount to something. My plan is to finish college and get a good job, but after that I don't know what I should/can do.
>>
Can the ENTPs in this thread please limit your replies to just three sentences or less? This is getting really annoying to read. You people are so un-self-aware it hurts.
>>
>>37850028
No. I cannot limit it to 3 sentences. Some information is better conveyed in a block. Fuck you. Here's 5 sentences.
>>
>>37850068
>some information is better conveyed in a block

No, you're low IQ. Grow a fucking brain you god damned embarrassment, think for once. THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD

WRITE IT OUT

THEN REWRITE IT

THINK
>>
>be me 23 year old INTJ
>make project evolve account ages ago (mbti dating site)
>get email saying I got a message
>I forgot I made an account but ok
>27 year old ENFP
>talking for a few days sending a few messages a day
>she says she has been wanting to talk to an INTJ for ages
>today she asks " are you seeing anyone or interested in anyone at the moment?"

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>37849299
Yeah you'd perceive the blueprints written up by someone who judged them to be so.
>>
File: Sadly Go-Karts.png (175KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Sadly Go-Karts.png
175KB, 624x352px
INFJ reporting in.

origbnliall
>>
>>37849754

looking for success in r9k? quite the biased sample.

I'm a state attorney, not the best job in the world but it pays well enough and it's not that bad of a job.
>>
I'm low IQ because I chose to use more words? Here is some fucker whining his ass off about someone talking to someone ELSE in a way he deems bad, and he thinks I'm the dumb one? Holy shit, you are 5 levels deep in irony.
I wrote like that to ensure everything I said would be understood, and that I'd have no need to repeat myself. Arbitrarily forcing myself to write in a different way because some stuck-up cunt seems it better so mind-bogglingly retarded that I'd sooner change the language I'm using after every sentence.
Not everything needs to be neat and concise, you absolute troglodyte. Shall I write this in 3 sentences to appease you? Here:
>The conversation I was having doesn't involve you
>I'm perfectly fine with writing long paragraphs as it conveys the information just as well
>My writing style fit the situation perfectly well
Now, to offend your precious sensitivities, I'll add another sentence:
Fuck off to /lit/.
>>
>>37850488
Wow what an awful shitpost. You obviously need to learn your place. Did anyone ever tell you to shut up to your face in school? Did a teacher ever stop you in the middle of a long, awkward and drawn out "story" of your "experience" and tell you that the rest of the class has other things to do? You are absolutely insufferable, and I'm going to let you know it every single time you stick out
>>
>>37846671
I'm an INTP and complaining is a waste of time, go fix your lives fuckers
>>
>>37850643
fixing your lives is a waste of time, instead enjoy the trivialities of life
>>
>>37850746
>trying to jab back at me by judging my post by your own value structure

try again brainlet
>>
>>37848795
I already know Im cool
I dont understand the graph
whats the gifted/normal ratio?
1.76 of every 2 intps are gifted? what does that mean
>>
File: wojak okuyasu.png (31KB, 169x398px) Image search: [Google]
wojak okuyasu.png
31KB, 169x398px
>>37850114
It means that, at the very least, she wants to know more about you. Just answer it, this might be your chance at scoring a sweet qt ENFP gf.

On the other hand, she might also only be talking to you because she's seen all the stupid shipping memes and is actually more interested in your specific set of arbitrary letters rather than you as a person, in which case, she probably already has a very idealized concept of what you should be like and will most likely be disappointed when you fail to meet every expectation. Proceed with caution.
>>
any ADHD ADD here?
whats your mbti

>ADD here
>INTP
>>
>ADHD
>ENTP
>medication helped a lot
>>
>>37850835
All the while, you judge my sentence structure by your ideals.
Kekked a mighty kek.
Not an argument. Iawait your incursions into my posts on other threads. I'll be elsewhere, instead of wasting my time arguing with a brick wall.
>>
>>37850903
>>37850114
you do know that mbti arent a real way to categorize one's personality, right?
>>
File: 1492422570113.png (226KB, 458x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492422570113.png
226KB, 458x460px
>>37850971
>et tu kekekekek

are you even trying?
>>
>>37850917
same, meds didnt help and made me want to kill myself
>>
>>37850951
>intp
>ADD master race
adhd are so dumb, its so unfair that we are bunched up with them
>>
>>37850972
Yes, which is why I warned him about this ordeal.
>>
>>37850993
>suicidal
>intp
choose one
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486033593990.jpg (49KB, 660x646px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486033593990.jpg
49KB, 660x646px
>be INFP
>tfw literally the most useless personality type there is
I want to end it all but I also don't want to
>>
>>37850995
isnt it the same thing? orifginal
>>
>>37851040
Don't delay, end it today.
>>
>>37851040
Self-mastered INFPs are best-tier after self-mastered INTPs anon what r u talkin about. The type itself is great. The problem is most of us just suck as people.
>>
File: 1497250274727.png (174KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
1497250274727.png
174KB, 700x950px
INTP master race
Only INTP can be robots. Everyone else needs to get the FUCK out
>>
INTJs will run the world. I feel like we are the perfect mix of calculating and caring.
>>
File: 1467971102901.png (71KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1467971102901.png
71KB, 600x857px
>INTP
>40 year-old virgin
>am a 21 year-old virgin

Permavirginity confirmed
>>
>>37849650
We need a strong person to guide/inspire us to be the greatest we can be. Unfortunately, if you're a straight male, most women aren't up to the task.
>>
>>37851063
There's two subtypes of ADHD;
ADHD-inattentive (often called ADD)
ADHD-hyperactive
>>
>>37851063
>>37851932
its a combination of innatentive-ness and hiperactivity

you can both have only one of them or both, or so ive read

hiperactive people are more likely to be dumb imo, either with adhd or not
>>
>>37851676
go liberal
be a cuck, thats how you get laid in 2017 if you are not an alfa male
>>
>>37847111
You know, being lazy does not make you a P type
>>
>>37847620
>>37847433
It's not about personality, it's about cognition
And it's pretty obvious that different people like doing/seeing/thinking about different stuff.
>>
>>37852305
I wasn't necessarily implying as much(altho it's true.)

I couldn't give you the exact reason why it changed, but I used to be a solid INTJ. Then drifted over to more of the INTP side of things when I became less obstinate to others way of thinking(mine is the best tho winky face)
>>
>>37846819
I'm like this too, though maybe not as bad as you. Whenever people piss me off violent fantasies come into my mind and I have a bit of a fascination with edgy shit like that. I also feel like it'd be exciting/fun to hurt something. It's not too bad though. If I'm holding my pet cat sometimes I think about the ways I could hurt kill it, but my love for it is stronger so the thoughts just disturb me and make me hug and pet the cat more.
>>
>>37852426
>cognition
are you really this deep in?
you are just a social outcast trying to justify his inability to make friends, people dont get along with you and its not because you are smart(er than them)
>>
>>37852541
>he thinks all humans are exactly the same cognition wise
As I said, there's a reason some people are more extroverted, or more focused on "what isn't obvious" than others
And no, I'm not blaming my problems on my type, that would be retarded

>and its not because you are smart(er than them)
Dunno, I do have an above average IQ
>>
File: 1494478254393.jpg (97KB, 683x705px) Image search: [Google]
1494478254393.jpg
97KB, 683x705px
>>37852597
I don't really believe in the validity of IQ after spending time in the real world.

Everyone is very intelligent and constantly thinking of their own goals and objectives unless they're brain-dead.

I've seen people do "stupid" shit, but that's only because they thought they'd get away with it.
>>
>>37852645
IQ isn't all that useful in normal life (which is designed for IQ 100 people anyway)
>>
istp, unironically fit stereotype of liking to fix cars and being an engineer.
>>
>>37852684
You're in a one-track way of observing the world we live in.

There is really no such thing as an IQ of 100 in reality.

No-one is happy working for 8 hours a day. 75% of the American populace resent laboring.

There was never a design for any of this.
>>
>>37852738
The design is implicit: the system is going to be successful if it carters to the widest common audience, which is always the top of the bell curve (IQ of 100)

Of course nobody is happy, I wonder how that will change when almost every job is automated
>>
>>37852684
>>37852738
I hear people constantly speaking of wishing for death rather than continuing to toil.

I know one man that was about to shoot himself, but he then jumped on disability.
>>
>>37852898
The issue with the system is that it caters to no-one. People are locked at 8 hour jobs because it's the lowest amount of time that can be allowed for human beings regardless of intelligence.

Children used to be forced to labor for 16 hours.

We live in an uncaring world.
>>
File: crying.jpg_large.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg_large.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>37852597
>he brings up IQ
>mfw

all humans are different cognition wise, when did you hear me say that we are the same cognition wise?

>there's a reason some people are more extroverted
yes they are dumb, and girls like dumb men that cheat on them, who then go crying to you and you want to make a move but you are too beta and a week later she has a new boyfriend

>I'm not blaming my problems on my type, that would be retarded
thats because mbti are designed to not show any flaws related to personalities, it wouldnt sell if you told people they were dumb because of their personality

>Dunno, I do have an above average IQ
internet tests dont count
>>
>>37853030
I agree that MBTi and most online tests are fucking shit, you should take a look at Carl Jung though whose theory MBTI was based on
Maybe research socionics, they use much more neutral and negative descriptions for the types
Also read up on the big5 test, which is acknowledged for being scientifically neutral
>internet tests dont count
It was a real test by a psychologist
>>
>>37853121
>psychologist
>mfw

im kidding, psychologists are a joke tho

whats your score? how was the test?
>>
>>37846085
>It's like I'm not a real person
You might have this
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2015/sep/04/depersonalisation-disorder-the-condition-youve-never-heard-of-that-affects-millions
>>
Each time I take these tests I get a different result, I've gotten ENTP, INTP, and INFP.

Am I just schizo? What the fuck?
>>
>>37853319

I got the same trio anon
>>
>>37853219
It was a few years ago, so I don't remember many details. Score was around 125-130, don't know exact number any more

>how was the test?
Included all sorts of subcategories, like verbal, mathematical, or spatial capabilities, and things like pattern recognition and mental rotation
>>
how cananintp even get different results. ti is the accuracy function ffs. I've taken 20 different tests and all of them gave me intp as a result
>>
>>37846707
I always thought as fascists as essentially hyper-efficient hall monitors.
>>
>>37853361
some tests are shit
and I suspect many people here aren't intp, they just get types as such because they are not retarded and fit into behavior stereotypes associated with that type for some reason, but obviously don't qualify mentally
>>
>>37850917
>ADD
>INTP
>>
File: get a feeling so complicated.jpg (93KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
get a feeling so complicated.jpg
93KB, 600x832px
>>37853327
At least i have someone to be schizo with.
>>
>>37852236
I'd rather die a virgin than become a libtard.
>>
I come to these threads and control F INFP because it's as close to feel threads as /r9k/ gets anymore.
>>
>be intp
>spent the first 19 years in my life isolated because I thought (and I still think) that people are braindead animals
>move to a bigger city
>spend the next 4 years playing videogames, getting a little fit and working
>move to a large city
>inferior fe kicks in, want to find a long term relationship
>go out with women, literally don't know how to make a move and girls bore the hell out of me. dated every ENxx type and they are all so stupid and even if they are attractive, they have obvious mental issues that I don't want to deal with
>socionics says esfj is the best type for me, the most retarded type, but I don't know how I would even find this type.

25 year old kv. vidya, music, films start to bore me. what do I do now? I want to end this ride. I starded balding, too, as if some divine energy wants to spit in my face.
>>
File: 1496334744202.png (55KB, 195x148px) Image search: [Google]
1496334744202.png
55KB, 195x148px
>used to test as INTJ when I was an edgefag
>now I only get INFP
I don't even know which one is worse anymore
>>
>>37853708
INTJs aren't edgelords
INFPs are not depressed

You might be an ISFP or something
>>
>>37853474
There's one up right now, actually >>37822229
I do the same thing you do, normally, though.
>>
>>37847219
which test is this? the three links in the OP are for something else.
>>
>>37853914
youtopia.land

click deviant roles if you want the funny ones
>>
>>37853708
same for me, except i was mostly intp before

i consider it progress. i learned to accept that humans aren't always 100% logical and that that's a good thing. I also learned that the only thing that's worth anything in this world is kindness.
>>
>>37853997
>>37853997
Sounds like you're a maturing INTP
INFPs are all about their feelings 24/7 and act on them, instead of being logical by default
>>
File: 1494305560693.jpg (24KB, 258x203px) Image search: [Google]
1494305560693.jpg
24KB, 258x203px
>>37853930
I keep hitting INFP on every MBTI test I take, but how do I know I'm not an ISFP?
>>
>>37853743
>INFPs are not depressed
They can be.

Personality type genuinely is not static. Extraverted people can be bullied into introversion, feelers can grow so detached and indifferent that they become thinkers. This stuff is not destiny.
>>
>>37854221
personality types are also bullshit so that can tie into this
>>
>>37854289
People can be systematized along some axis. Big 5 is extremely useful for predictive purposes.

Jungian functions and all that start to traipse off into false dichotomy nonsense, though.
>>
File: 1484972223816.jpg (75KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1484972223816.jpg
75KB, 476x476px
>>37854221
>Feelers can become thinkers

I don't agree with this.
When I fell into a really bad hole due to my mother having cancer, I couldn't stop endlessly spinning my mental wheels on shit that didn't matter to me.

I kept contemplating human beings, and I only sank deeper and deeper into pain when I thought about everything that I had seen in the world.

Feelers never really stop feeling even when they think they do.

I'm currently growing detached from the human beings I encounter in this world, but I'm aware it's happening. I don't really care though.

I still feel an intense love for the people that do matter to me. I'm the kind of guy that would gas millions of people for my sister desu senpai.
>>
>>37854101
ISFPs care much more about things that can be sensed directly
Just read the socionics descriptions for "ESI ISFj" and "ELI INFj" (socionics swaps the p and j letters for introverts)
>>
I feel unable to answer most questions on these tests.
I feel as though they look for depth that i just don't have as a person.
I can't answer either way on questions about how I "plan" or how I react in situations I don't understand, and those seem to be half the questions

the only concrete thing i could say about my self that feels like it would fit on one of these tests is that I consistently peruse escapism to the detriment of reality.
>>
>>37846780
>muh complex INTP thought

you guys are actually faggots

>inb4 "it's jsut bantz lol. gotcha"
>>
>>37847111
>most INTP have very little in the way of ego
Meanwhile, every INTP thinks they are god's masterminds while thinking of their top 10 favorite anime

>INTP ascent to INTJ
That's a downgrade
>>
>>37849944
>muh nihilism

Nihilism should encourage you to live a better life
>>
>>37846140
AM (absolute madman), Doing God's Work subtype
>>
File: 535564a60ee1f.image.jpg (39KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
535564a60ee1f.image.jpg
39KB, 600x329px
>>37846085
THAT FEEL WHEN INTP

JUST
>>
File: Politicalshit.png (212KB, 1154x960px) Image search: [Google]
Politicalshit.png
212KB, 1154x960px
>>37846085
>ESTJ
>The fascist
Looks about right to me
>>
File: 82c8ce33c95e9e4f8aa3f2e03dfe9ac7.png (107KB, 1184x796px) Image search: [Google]
82c8ce33c95e9e4f8aa3f2e03dfe9ac7.png
107KB, 1184x796px
INFP-T lads
>>
How does an INTJ become more extroverted
>>
>>37846085
>INTP
>Virgin
>Fucked my woman and my ex yesterday

Your categories may be flawed.
>>
>>37857026
Not a real INTP then. You must have answered some questions incorrectly
>>
I got INTJ, I keep seeing people shit talking it. What's so bad about us?
>>
How does an ISTP with crippling social anxiety and depression become more functional as a human bean?
>>
>>37857723
Play tabletop games with your fellow autists.
>>
>>37846085
I always like to think about jow cognitive function express themselves in various human activities, and what they look like in their "highest" form.

Ti = pure mathematics
Te = engineering
Fi = high art
Fe = leading positions
Ni = analytical philosophy
Ne = continental philosophy
Se = professional sports
Si = creation of societal institutes

Not really sure about the intuitive functions though, someone correct me if i'm wron or want to make some additions
>>
>>37856340
Same here, Anon. Prepare for the shit storm
>>
>>37857901
Where do I fine "fellow" autists though when I am socially retarded, and how do I communicate with them?
>>
INTP aspie reporting in
>>
File: 1495122613269.png (47KB, 251x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495122613269.png
47KB, 251x200px
Every test I've taken says I'm an INTP (I've done everything from obscure ones, to big ones to function based ones, usually out of boredom and awhile apart)
However sometimes I feel like I fit into the ENTP catagory, I enjoy debating when it's with the people I like talking with (or really dislike), and I'm pretty easily distracted. My function stack has Ti=Ne so that could be why, any INTPs like this?
>>
>>37846085
I'm INFP. I hate myself. Big surprise.

>>37858583
>>37856340

Welcome to pain.
>>
>>37858801
Same, I enjoy debating literally anyone, even my family members, but my introversion level is like 80% so.
>>
>>37858825
Holy fuck are you me anon?
Do you hate the *tips fedora* mentality some people have when they debate?
>>
what the fuvk does being ISTP mean
>>
>get labeled infp multiple times.

>wonder why every other self proclaimed infp is a suicidal weenie.

It's really not that bad.
>>
>>37858843
Gonna have to explain whatever that is to me lol. If you're talking about the guys who think they are enlightened because they read a richard dawkins book then yeah, they're pretty bad
>>
>>37850555

Being genuinely upset, it's ok kevin mommy's here
>>
>>37858801
Talking bullshit about things you dont know shit about and hoping nobody finds out?
Being able to "entertain" a medium sized group of people happily?
Then ENTP
>>
>>37858818
Ah, already familiar with it.
>>
>>37846348
Holy shit fucking what how the fuck are you me god fucking damn it WHY DOES THIS MAKE SO MUCH SENSE FUCK YOU BRO
>>
File: Spike_Spiegel_Profile.jpg (46KB, 444x346px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_Spiegel_Profile.jpg
46KB, 444x346px
Are ISTPs truly the coolest type?
>>
File: intj-1.jpg (49KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
intj-1.jpg
49KB, 750x600px
>>37857394
intj here.
nt types are autistic and/or assholes but inmature intj are cringy, just look at google. i think that is for the "mastermind" title and the "smarter than you" feeling
>>
>last time i took the test I was an INTP-T
>now ENTP-A
Quite a lot of changes have been made in my life since then desu
>>
>>37846085
why are INFPs martrys?
>>
>>37846490
>INFP
holy shit you just described my life. Had a good 6 months this year but can see the dark wave of depression coming and it's about to crash on me soon. Last year I was down to 45kg and had to be admitted to psychiatric ward for manic depression. I get so depressed I can't chew or eat, my stomach churns all day, I'm always on the verge of tears and cannot even get out of bed. Fuck INFP.
>>
File: 1424937587497.jpg (24KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1424937587497.jpg
24KB, 488x488px
>>37846085
>wow all the types sure sound cool, they get pretty tough or cool sounding titles, let's see what INTP gets!

I guess we're forever doomed after all
>>
File: 1494378358273.png (408KB, 724x830px) Image search: [Google]
1494378358273.png
408KB, 724x830px
>>37858174
>ENTP
>constantly called a philosopher even when I'm discussing a non-related to philosophy topics
Sounds about right.
>>
>>37846490
same. i talk so slow now but sometimes when things are kinda ok for a bit, people notice i talk a lot faster and better
>>
File: 1497992973960.png (195KB, 594x574px) Image search: [Google]
1497992973960.png
195KB, 594x574px
Where my half-chad ESTJ boys at?
>>
>>37860304
Pretty sure most of those are ISFPs who want the identity of an edgelord
>>
>>37859678
Nah I'm ISTP and I can tell you I'm not cool.
>>
Here's the difference between INFP and INFJ:

The INFJ feels emotions of others that are directly visible and obvious, and has no choice to not do this. He also appears externally almost like an INTx type. He perceives himself and his "group" as one, and likes talking to the group as a whole.

The INFP feels others emotions by imagining himself as that other person. He can do this just as well even if the other person displays a completely different emotion. He prefers to do "what feels good to him" when having to decide things and has problems with logic. When he wants to preserve group harmony, he will (ironically) talk and want to understand each persons problems individually.

Hope this clears shit up
>>
File: 0073.jpg (18KB, 324x402px) Image search: [Google]
0073.jpg
18KB, 324x402px
I love villains to be honest. They're so much more charismatic than the typical moralfaggish hero.

Hollywood is doing that on purpose though.
>>
>>37846085
>I do have a very empty sense of self.
I can relate a lot to it. Not in the way that I'm guided though, more likely that I have no personality behind.
t. quite introverted ENTP
>>
>>37862502
>charismatic
I think you want an ENTP
>>
Si users sometimes talk to their devices like computer or car, can someone explain why?
>>
>enfp/infp
>feeling bad for everyone/sees every side of the stroy
>wants everyone to stop fighting and being so black and white
>wishing everyone could just be understanding
>everyone hates you because of this and calls you a two-faced hypocrite
>>
File: 1363003649519.jpg (14KB, 198x234px) Image search: [Google]
1363003649519.jpg
14KB, 198x234px
>>37846085
>INTJ
>Supervillain
>example image is the Joker

I prefer Lex Luthor to the Joker personally, but even then, its a bit too obvious. Rather be in the corporate legal grey areas and string pulling than outright villain.
>>
>>37863154
Probably INFP, ENFPs don't take feelings so seriously
>>
>>37863277
>ENFPs don't take feelings so seriously
how do you mean?
>>
>>37863326
INFPs are very focused on muh feelings, ENFPs more on experiencing new things and having lolsorandom thoughts (Ne)
>>
>>37846973
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27appel_du_vide
>>
>>37863355
oh ok, i'm ambivert and both fit me very well
>>
>>37863373
Not possible in terms of MBTI, but if you sometimes act extroverted (loud speaking, outgoing, having lots of friends) you likely are ENFP
>>
>>37863394
Why is it not possible? And why do everyone think that extroverts have automatically lots of friends?

I gain lots of energy when being with people I enjoy, I rather be with them than being alone. But where I live now, I don't connect with anyone and I don't have any real friends, so I rather be alone.

I'm outgoing and I can sometimes be loud speaking with some people, but what has do to with being extrovert?
>>
>>37863394
Not possible on paper, but personality is pretty complex and not necessarily confined to 4 binary values.

>>37863373
If you have say, 5% deviation from the centre of the first MBTI axis, then I'd say you're an extravert. But people may evaluate differently.
>>
>>37849787
Interesting. I think this makes a lot of sense, ENTPs suffer from understanding others and I don't know what people want. So how do you determine your audience and know how much they appreciate fresh, never frozen chicken being part of their normal lives? It sounds like you need to get to know the person heavily to begin with, which doesn't work well when they don't let you into their world.
>>
>>37863468
>I'm outgoing and I can sometimes be loud speaking with some people, but what has do to with being extrovert?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraversion_and_introversion#Extraversion

>>37863485
It's more that there's a difference between cognitive extraversion and social extraversion
An extrovert can still be shy or have some other problem that makes him less outgoing with people, but would still be an E in MBTI. And of course extroverts are not always following the stereotypes so they might think they are ambivert
>>
>>37863485
>If you have say, 5% deviation from the centre of the first MBTI axis, then I'd say you're an extravert. But people may evaluate differently.
I get different results on each test

Why can't you just be an ambivert?

>>37863512
>Extraverts tend to enjoy human interactions and to be enthusiastic, talkative, assertive, and gregarious.
Yes, sometimes, depends on the people around me but if I don't feel judged, sure

>They take pleasure in activities that involve large social gatherings
True, I like that and I like talking with new people

>They also tend to work well in groups.
I have no problem with that, so I guess?

>They tend to be energized when around other people, and they are more prone to boredom when they are by themselves.
True

>Introverts often take pleasure in solitary activities such as reading, writing, using computers, hiking and fishing.
Yes, I love that too. Right now I spend more time sitting on my computer and reading than being with people. Last time I meet a ''friend'' were two months ago. What does that make me?

>less reward in time spent with large groups of people, though they may enjoy interactions with close friends
I love both

>Introverts are easily overwhelmed by too much stimulation from social gatherings and engagement
Never happened

So I'm an Extrovert? But it doesn't really fit me 100%, as I said, right now I enjoy being with myself. But if I had some friend I like I would probably be with them.
>>
>>37850028
What are you, a TL;DR autist that cannot appreciate the opinions of others, or just a contrarian trying to rile up debate and arguments because you know how annoying such a concept it is and thus seek to troll us with it instead of working together to bring the end to the insect race, the subterranean freaks who will enslave us all unless we do something about it, that HP Lovecraft heavily documented as looking like giant beetles? It is annoying to see that you are trying to stifle our statements when you could easily jump over them and therefore negate the entirety of the problem to begin with or even more ideally would be the concept of embracing the words and understanding our perspective on the matter, for at the end of the day it leads to better transcendence, and thus while you see to try to weaken our thoughts, our minds, and our ideals we simply wish to better you as an individual; we don't wish to cause frustration, but simply cause epiphanies. Plus, even if you disagree, there are still a bunch of ENTPs on this thread and what you are essentially saying is relatively similar to saying I cannot pray to Mecca at certain times because it goes against your beliefs even though this is one of the only places you can even run into another ENTP due to the fact that we tend to be isolated from each other in a way that makes us feel even more isolated than yourself, who at least has a web community made up of a lot of individuals sharing your thoughts, and thus we ENTPs are pretty much the traveling Jindas and must use this as a beachhead for when we want good turtle sex; don't hate on turtle sex anon, for that is how turtle babies are made, and without them we would never be able to continue our supply of the always efficient and highly important turtle soup (note that even if you don't like turtle soup or are ignorant to it, you must be able to appreciate the qualities of it, you are getting seven types of meat in a single animal).
>>
>>37863605
>So I'm an Extrovert?
yeah
>>
>>37850488
As a fellow ENTP, I appreciate this argument, it explains much of what I do. You can tell you have an ENTP when they vary between short messages when disinterested and stringing the conversation along, only to go to extremely lengthy blocks when they get interested in a subject. Seriously, what do other people do? "I like X, it was cool". That is so bothersome, so inane, and yet your are the low IQ? These people need to learn to expand their mind to new horizons instead of being limited to just the African Savannah. No wonder there are so many lions you need to get back in the car due to, you guys literally will drive around in circles in Kenya!
>>
>>37863272
>>example image is the Joker

This. The Joker is a stereotypical ENTP ffs. They fucked up.
>>
>>37863626
You're not even speaking English any more you fucking retard. I told you to knock off this ridiculous spam because you're incapable of putting forth a cohesive idea. Please stop writing like this.
>>
>>37863627
no fuck this and fuck the mbti im ambivert master race
>>
>>37863725
Tbh autistic REEEEEEing is also an extrovert feature
>>
File: pepe lesbian.jpg (104KB, 451x373px) Image search: [Google]
pepe lesbian.jpg
104KB, 451x373px
Daily reminder to all you autists itt that introverts still need to be around people and extroverts still need their alone time, no matter how high you score in either category.
>>
>>37863742
i have combined type of adhd

which is just another proof of being an ambivert master race
>>
>>37859678
i'm an istp and people don't think I'm cool
>>
>>37863605

Huh, perhaps you let your mood "in-the-now" show therough your results.
Did you ask the questions with a averaged approach? (i.e. how you are most of the time.)
>>
>>37863782
Good that 4chan exists then
>>
>>37863715
I am speaking total English, perhaps your problem is that you can't understand the logic of an ENTP and thus instead try to call us retarded because your attention span is so scrambled that it is like a dog chasing after a shiny red ball, except the shiny red ball is actually trolling in an attempt to deflect your inferiority complex. I am not the same guy as the last guy, I am some other guy, and am putting forth concepts that you should be able to grasp if you were on our level, which you are not because you are a retarded autist obsessed with the number of period points in a post, because you know that 3 somehow is a perfect magical number between where people should stop talking about whatever they had to say in order to make you giddy. I am only writing the way you asked by the way, you asked for three sentences, and I have been giving three sentences; the problem with three sentences is that it strings along even more than normal and thus could be even worse for your autism, but instead of conceding and admitting periods are natural, you would instead wish to complain about the fact that they happen every so often due to your inability to cope with general reality; the question simply put should be if I should continue talking like this or does this trigger your marbles even more you indecisive oversensitive anon?
>>
>>37863868
yes, i even remember doing this test two years ago and i got the same results

most of the time i get an E but closely leading toward an I

i like spending time with true friends, i like being around huge masses of people, i love to talk with new people

but i also enjoy spending time alone and i don't have any problems with it either
>>
https://strawpoll.com/b8wxc5r
Daily data gathering on your mbti and gender
https://strawpoll.com/b8wxc5r https://strawpoll.com/b8wxc5r
>>
File: a very angry pepe.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
a very angry pepe.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>37864082
>ENTJ female
>1 vote

BE MY FUCKING GF RIGHT FUCKING NOOOOOOOOW!!!!
>>
>tfw no infp bf
>>
>>37864189
>>tfw no infp bf
are you female(female) female(male) or male?
>>
File: big_1467518057_image.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1467518057_image.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>37846085
Does anyone else watch Lindybiege? What type do you think he is?
>>
File: 1490129619050.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490129619050.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
INTP

what a shocker
>>
>>37846085
I got ENFP and I feel similar to you OP
>>
>INFJ
>Self Righteous
>Picture is a Puppeteer
/Manipulator

Wh-what?
>>
>>37864219
female (female)

i love infp people the most
>>
>>37864283
All Fe-dom, aux users are manipulative as they easily read other people.
>>
>>37864305
>i love infp people the most
Why do you love most about them?
>>
>>37864307

Yeah I can read people easily sure, but I don't manipulate any....wait no actually I do, fuck I'm actually insanely persuasive.

Shit...

Ok, I still don't agree with the self righteous bit though.
>>
File: 1497798223431.jpg (51KB, 450x539px) Image search: [Google]
1497798223431.jpg
51KB, 450x539px
>>37848884
How the goodness are INFJs normies?
>>
>>37864347
>How the goodness are INFJs normies?
They adapt quite easily among people.
>>
>>37864347
>how are auxiliary Fe's normies
>>
>>37864317
i think they are good human beings
they are understanding and empathetic
often sees something positive in all of us
they are genuine
sensitive
i think you can talk about everything with them
likes to deep-talk if you have their trust
>>
>>37864430
>often sees something positive in all of us
You're probably talking about ENFP instead of INFP
>>
INTJ. i also took the enneagram and i got 1w2.
>>
>>37864475
i think both personalities share that
>>
File: MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg (36KB, 703x500px) Image search: [Google]
MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg
36KB, 703x500px
>>37864512
>1w2
Well, it's common for INTJ
>>
>>37863605

>Why can't you just be an ambivert?
Fuck fuck, i meant to say ambivert.
>>
>>37864082
>INTJ Female (4 votes)

P-pls be my gf
>>
>>37864534
In a way yes, but usually ENFP's are optimistic while INFP are pessimistic and gloomy.
>>
>>37848884
Introverted thinking > extroverted thinking
>>
File: 1497656287691.jpg (17KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
1497656287691.jpg
17KB, 240x260px
>>37864429
What do you mean? Stop speaking in riddles.
>>
>>37864707
yes maybe now when i think about it...i think they both can be very pessimistic and optimistic, like kurt cobain was

he loved people but at the same time hated them
>>
File: infp.png (268KB, 1176x545px) Image search: [Google]
infp.png
268KB, 1176x545px
>>37864886
>kurt cobain
I dont know whenever he loved people.
>>
File: 25935292385.jpg (151KB, 634x956px) Image search: [Google]
25935292385.jpg
151KB, 634x956px
why are infp's such manlets?
>>
>>37864886
>he loved people but at the same time hated them

>>37864923
He just hated chads
A true robro
>>
File: 1495811797216.png (517KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1495811797216.png
517KB, 480x854px
INFJs: Strong but sensitive. Silently brooding. Tall, dark, and handsome. Very masculine.
INFPs: Pure emotion. No rationality or logic, unlike INFJs. Very feminine.

Am I correct in thinking that INFJs are very rugged and manly?
>>
>>37865051
>INFJ's
>Very masculine
god no.
>>
File: 1496754152883.jpg (100KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1496754152883.jpg
100KB, 850x1202px
>>37865094
What do you mean, anon-kun...?
Original
>>
>>37864923
''there's good in all of us and i think i simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad'' - kurt cobain

i think this explain infps pretty good

they are emotional, sensitive and have lots of empathy...they clearly care about others but at the same time they hate all the fakeness in this world, all the bullies, they hate the fact that people betray and hurt others, the obsession of popularity and status etc etc

>>37864982
>>he loved people but at the same time hated them
it's true though
>>
>>37865119
>What do you mean, anon-kun...?
INFJ males are not masculine in classical sense. They can be good people to talk with because they sense your emotions but because of they're not that ignorant as classic male.
>>
>>37865051
>Pure emotion. No rationality or logic

Nope, interpersonal activities like games, studies etc are obvious exceptions.
>>
>>37865206
*intrapersonal
>>
>>37864934
i want to cry everytime i see a picture of kurt ;__; a true angel

i love him so much
>>
File: infp.png (20KB, 338x352px) Image search: [Google]
infp.png
20KB, 338x352px
>infp
It's not that bad, I like being happy and being around happy people. I like to wallow in my sadness at night. I like seeing others do well and succseed. I like looking for the good in others, but it's really annoying having your day or even week derailed by something someone said to me or something I messed up. Or spending the entire night awake thinking about how past conversations should have gone so I didn't say something wrong. I dislike constantly being burdened by what I think other people think about me. Every day is an emotional rollercoaster, one wrong look or at least what I read as a wrong look from someone and my day is shot.
>wake up to happy music as my alarm clock
>fall asleep to depressing music
>>
>>37865329
infps are basically cute baby puppies with such warm hearts
i love love love lvooe you i lvoe you i love you i love
>>
File: 1496915600368.png (461KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496915600368.png
461KB, 750x1200px
>>37865329
>Feeling 85 percent
>Turbulent 99 percent

lmao, what a hormonal brainlet
You don't have any space left in your brain for logic because you're such a feelfag rofl
>>
>>37865563
:)
>>37865578
Your being a bully. Stop. You can do better. We're different and thats okay.
>>
>>37861785
That's the thing about MBTI, it is self-reported. Even angry people who fly off the handle at the slightest thing, can rationalize their actions afterwards and thus paint themselves (in their own minds) as cold calculating masterminds who are hte masta race because they are so logic >> emotion.

In other words, genuine INTJs (as much as I can use the term "genuine" for pseudoscience) will get an INTJ result. But every sperg with delusions of supervillain grandeur, will also very easily get INTJ, regardless of what their actual MBTI is.
>>
>>37865051
I'd like to think I'm fairly masculine, for whatever good it does me.

Although, I think I've conditioned my personality to be tougher to deal with my surroundings, almost consciously. My Ti is quite exaggerated, and my Fe muted.
>>
File: 1496604332705.jpg (465KB, 1164x1164px) Image search: [Google]
1496604332705.jpg
465KB, 1164x1164px
>>37865634
I'm just playing around, INFP-chan.
>>
File: 1422723064453.jpg (39KB, 436x298px) Image search: [Google]
1422723064453.jpg
39KB, 436x298px
I get either INTJ or ENTJ every time. Am I a normie?
>>
>>37865699
Not necessarily. ENTJs are probably some of the least normalfag of the extroverted types.
>>
>>37854221
Yeah, this. There is no proof that extroversion/introversion is an inherent static personality trait, for example. I was a complete chatterbox until I was bullied quite badly for years. I also slowly got quite detached, amoral and depressed, and just generally hated everyone. I registered as INTP then. Now that I've gotten better, I get an INFP result consistently, which feels genuine at least because I am at peace with myself now. I'm sure that if I pushed myself to go out more and talk to people more, I might get an E in my results, but I see no reason for that where I am in life. But for the things I'm good at, I can actually get quite extroverted at related events.
>>
File: 1491118250298.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491118250298.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>37865127
>''there's good in all of us and i think i simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad'' - kurt cobain

Every time, when the anonymity on here breaks down the inhibition of people's feelings, I fall in love with the concept of INFPs. It's easy to see much deeper parts of people on 4chan, I think that's what I like about this place, anonymity included. INFPs always seem to hold the most beautiful colours on the inside. I just want to make them feel loved.

That was all, it built up far enough I felt the need to make this post.

Gibb me INFP huggu
>t. INFJ
>>
>>37865760
Bullying is a good thing, wielded properly. It teaches weak boys not to be such faggots.
>>
>>37865744

ENTP is probably #1 in that regard.
>>
>>37865785
>not to be such faggots
Welll i turned out to be an INFP, so I guessed that didnt work after all, kek.

I'm sure that there is a minority of people who, when bullied, rose above it, and become talented yet people-loving contributors to society, something something elon musk.

But instead I just became a "REEEEEE CHADS AND STACIES ARE ERRYWHERE" sort of /r9k/ sperg who spent all day hating on everything and everyone instead of doing anything useful. Literally worse than a productive person who sucks actual dick.

I kinda mellowed out, and now I have my super-INFP moments of "we should see the good in people and that we all have suffered some pain". People-hating moments still exist but no longer consume me, so I have time to exercise and lift.
>>
tfw female entp
I've basically become a complete loner because all the friends I had I gradually distanced myself from and never made an effort to hang out with them
I'm optimistic about the future even though it's irrational
>>
>>37865779
>t's easy to see much deeper parts of people on 4chan
yes, and at the same time it's a bit depressing cause i will probably never be friends with any of you in real life

but im still glad that had the chance to interact with you in cyper-space

>INFPs always seem to hold the most beautiful colours on the inside.
>I just want to make them feel loved.
same ;__;

i love all NF-people desu
>>
Ti>Ne>Fi>Ni>Se>Fe>Te>Si
What am I?
>>
>>37858846
Reals, not feels. Touchy, not feely.
>>
xuSPT2

join the /r9k/ MBTI discord, we need more (((diversity))) of types
>>
>>37865898
it's impossible to have that function stack
I feel like a lot of the cognitive function tests aren't very good because it often gives you the wrong results. for example in the case of an ENTP, the lack of Fe (low in stack) can give you a result where you have high Fi when it's not the case
>>
if INTJ is supposed to be the scheming cold super villain then why am I a depressed, talentless sack of shit? on top of that I don't remember the last time I felt anything else than anger or nothing
>>
>>37865940
Because life is too easy. INTJs need challenge to thrive, they wither in times of plenty unless they have good mentors.
>>
>>37865940
the villain thing is just a stereotype. a lot of INTJs are depressed or angry
>>
>be INTP since forever
>do it again today
>ISTP
Did I got better or what?
>>
>>37865898
Probably XNTP, leaning towards ENTP.

Try it again, or a different one. Or, read up on those types.
>>
>>37865895
What you say about colours - have you got synaesthisia? I only found out I'd got it when I was i my 20s, up until then I'd get laughed at for smelling colours. It's a colourful world desu.
>>
>the perfect MBTI-types for me are supposed to be ENTJ/INFJ
>also the rarest personalities in the world

REEEEEEEE I WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE IN LIFE
>>
>>37866003
Try being an INTJ incapable of being satisfied with anyone.
>>
>>37866003
oops i meant INTJ/INFJ

>>37866030
YOOU MIGHT BE WITH MEEE :DD
>>
>>37866046
I like girls(female), sorry
>>
File: 1496963010474.gif (190KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496963010474.gif
190KB, 300x300px
>>37864082
>mfw im the sole male estj
>>
File: 02.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
>>37866055
haha i'm a female(female)

but i'm a bit afraid of the intj-personality cause you seem to be the opposite of me

it says here on 16personalities.com that you are
>clueless in romance
>judgmental
>arrogant

but maybe our differences match perfectly and we are perfect for each other
>>
>>37865887
I suggest buying a vowel. U would work quite well. Sometimes Y could replace it, during those times I suggest wandering around and using the other letters of the alphabet.

I of course am proposing the alphabet challenge, where you walk up to someone and say a letter of the alphabet and just keep repeating it until the person gets frustrated with your autism or embraces it. Whisper the letter "A" into someone's ear over and over, possibly with a "he he he" at the end of each one while you jerk your body awkwardly.

There, I just gave your life meaning. You are to bring back alphabet soup through subtle hints to all the normies you encounter. Just please do not fetishize taking the capital A and inserting it inside you, that may get you on some wanted list for traumatizing children by raping the first letter of the alphabet. Will be quite convenient if you do that though, because eventually you will hit U and be able to literally fuck the letter U.

That's it. Whisper the letter you will have sex with that night in someone's ear, then go back to your love nest and rape the letter until all 24 are gone. You shall eliminate words, eliminate thoughts, eliminate all modes of communication through your sexual trauma.

A porn of this might gain enough traction to bring back alphabet soup. You are our last and best hope, don't fail us on this quest.
>>
>>37846348
This just means you have borderline personality disorder, it has nothing to do with your MBTI type.
>>
>>37866178
I already have an anime waifu though
>>
>>37866178
>female
>fears INTJ
Go back to red-dit, faggot.
>>
>>37866189
ENTPs can related with BPD. They even have a problem with sexual identity.
>>
File: kas cia .jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
kas cia .jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>37866213
is she an ENFP?

>>37866218
>
>>
>>37865329
INFPdom is pretty gay
But we have a secret, and that is that we are what we feel we are. Meaning it is easy for us to be bullied and torn down by the animal types or fucked with by thinkers on an ego trip, but once we gain control of our own feelings our livescan beultra fulfilling in a way that others should envy but don't because they don't really get it. It is a constant battle, and I think in a way we are serial role players who get far more into character than others, because we search for the role's essential meaning (rather than abstract meaning, as an analytical thinker might). We also have fewer rules guiding our behavior so we can change roles basically at will when outside influences aren't in the way. Easily captured, but great escape artists.

Harness your power!
>>
File: accelworld-chiyuharulink.jpg (86KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
accelworld-chiyuharulink.jpg
86KB, 1024x576px
Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (90%)
Ni (Introverted Intuition) (75%)
Fi (Introverted Feeling) (75%)
Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (55%)
Ti (Introverted Thinking) (55%)
Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (45%)
Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)
based on your results your type is likely - enfj
I don't think that's actually the ENFJ function stack, though.
>>
>>37866245
I don't know. I've never read up on all the personalities so it's hard to tell. And I don't want to take the test trying to guess what answers would she pick, because that's like believing I know what she thinks. Would be just disrespectful.
>>
>>37866332

I imagine the algorithm that determines the MBTI weights the functions in order. So primary function is highest weighted, secondary function second highest weighted etc.
since there's only 16 possible MBTI results.
>>
>>37866349
From what I know of people, I believe she is an ENFP. They seem to love cramming every bit of emotion in every sentence they type. The overly flirty nature, the extreme friendliness, it all speaks to an ENFP.
>>
intp here, I need an ENFP gf now. I want to fill your cunt up with my seed right now and watch it leak out as we talk about your feelings and how you love everyone and want to change the world and shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1496842921760.png (416KB, 665x851px) Image search: [Google]
1496842921760.png
416KB, 665x851px
>>37866427
You make ENFPs sound really sexy.
In reality, some of my most hated people are ENFPs.
>>
File: 06.png (248KB, 509x305px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
248KB, 509x305px
>>37866349
oh ok anon

if your waifu is an enfp or entp, she is according to google, your perfect match
>>
>>37866473
The problem with ENFPs, they are like cheap whores. They give out a ridiculous amount of emotion to someone they don't even know to the point you don't even feel like you matter. They may share similar ideals to an ENTP, but the lack of personal growth can be a major issue. When the first conversation goes something like "OMG I LUV YOU, I JUST WANT TO HOLD U AND SNUGGLE UP WITH YOU <3", you start to feel devalued because you know she will do that with everyone. She doesn't treat you special, by making everyone feel like they matter she is in turn treating nobody special. Some of us are a bit more sentimental than that, wish to matter to those we talk to, and so it gets depressing.

Perhaps it is just my experience with INFPs, of whom I have talked to a few, but they also don't tend to have any loyalty at all. They have great energy and you feel a connection, but they are such "free spirits" to the point that there isn't any real devotion. They are the type to be extremely flirty, but they are also ridiculously sensitive in ways I have not seen with any other type. I didn't respond for a few minutes with one and the ENFP took that as me jerking off to them. Their mind goes for the sexual, so that isn't surprising, and they go through mental gymnastics to convince themselves that you did something offensive to them. I can click with ENFPs as an ENTP, but I think they serve more as temporary friendships where we heavily connect than anything.

Maybe it is ego talking, but I think ENTPs have more genuine feelings than ENFPs. We are flirty and friendly as well, but it is more that we put you on a pedestal. I find I always have just one person I put on a pedestal at the expense of others, which everyone will constantly be made aware of. As a ENTP, I have two modes. I find you a potential friend, but realize we aren't really going anywhere and go silent as we realize we are being forgotten (I must feel like I matter to you). Or the best friend on the pedestal.
>>
File: 1491443519902.png (371KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1491443519902.png
371KB, 1484x2152px
Pretty much accurate.
>tfw real feel crew
>>
>>37866732
I about fucking died at that INTJ description. saved
>>
>>37866732
>>37866780
worth nothing that the only piece of fiction that I cried at was a fucking hentai doujin about a girl that turns into a whore
>>
File: 1483668057544.png (116KB, 1205x785px) Image search: [Google]
1483668057544.png
116KB, 1205x785px
can someone explain this?

i was a full ex-normie chad before i got depressed about my life choices and fake friends and then i got really fucked up.

most of my friends still think i'm normie and i keep that facade up but inside i'm completely dead.
>>
>>37866732
>genki anime girl who is actually dead inside
holy fuck me

>>tfw real feel crew
haha same
but i love the nf-people
>>
>>37866993
Let me guess. If you could change the world for the betterment of society as a whole, you would want to do such?
>>
>>37867053
yeah why not raise everybody up..

but it doesn't really change inequality so idk it's not that bad an idea but it's not good either
>>
>>37866993
>can someone explain this?
explain what?

>most of my friends still think i'm normie and i keep that facade up but inside i'm completely dead.
yes, you are still an enfj but now with depression
you are the same person deep inside
even if it doesnt feel like that
>>
>>37867076
See you care about justice and equality, you are all about the good of society. I would try to find a way to make that device think the betterment of society fit to my particular vision, I would prioritize my own happiness over society.
>>
>>37867158
i see. cheers for the lowdown. i feel like that sometimes i guess.
>>37867138
yeah depressed is definitely a good descriptor atm
>>
>>37864082
VOTE VOTE VOTE
So far the most common female types are INTP and ISFP. Coincidentally (or not) the most common male type here is also INTP.
>>
File: hyo.jpg (54KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
hyo.jpg
54KB, 1000x562px
what if my soulmate really is an INTJ?

i have never met one before so i don't know how we would be together

im an enfp and im usually attracted to people who are like me, but i would be happily surprised if i matched with an intj
>>
>>37865985
If you're referring to me >>37865779, I couldn't really tell you. I do have synaesthetic qualities, but I wouldn't call it full on synesthesia.

>usually think in colours and pictures, have to force audible thinking
>can literally "see" scenes when listening to music
>assign colours to digits, think of numbers as a cyclical loop of colours
>very perceptive of different colours, often complimented on my ability to use colour in art

Don't know if the unusual thinking is that common in Ni-doms. Honestly, I just like to refer to things in terms of colours, and it seems fairly applicable to how I think of people. People seem to have different colours to me, but that's more mental association than synesthesia.
>>
File: 1497987947859.jpg (100KB, 456x434px) Image search: [Google]
1497987947859.jpg
100KB, 456x434px
>>37867403
What
the fuck

I just finished rewatching this episode literally 5 minutes ago
>>
File: 392738.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
392738.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>37866802
Was it this one?
orig
>>
File: Big5foryou.jpg (103KB, 630x657px) Image search: [Google]
Big5foryou.jpg
103KB, 630x657px
Who /scuei/ here?
>>
>>37867469
Yep.
The panel where she makes her hair into twintails, wears a pair of broken glasses and cries is what broke me
>>
File: haha.png (265KB, 409x472px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
265KB, 409x472px
what the fuck i want an intj boyfriend now

this seems so cute

>>37867445
it's a really good anime anon :D
>>
File: tfw Fe.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
tfw Fe.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>37866732
>"HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG"
>"Decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for a while. People died. Good soup."
>>
daily reminder that THESE TESTS ARE BULLSHIT AND DONT MEAN ANYTHING
>>
File: delet this.jpg (18KB, 616x374px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
18KB, 616x374px
>>37867520
delete this

aotaomsfoa
>>
>>37867504
fucking hell, it's still you?

yeah I loved hyouka too
I actually haven't watched a good anime since forever, pretty lame that I cleared up all the good shit in my backlog at start
>>
>>37846085
>Any other ENTPs feel the following feel?
god damn do i feel that feel, anon
like you're missing something everybody else was born with. or everybody else has something figured out that you don't.
>>
>>37867539
>fucking hell, it's still you?
you are the guy with the intj personality? *__*

our relation would be something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-0H9M6Up9U

> actually haven't watched a good anime since forever, pretty lame that I cleared up all the good shit in my backlog at start
same
but i actually don't watch anime that often because my concentration sucks
>>
>>37867494
>tfw egocentric, too

hello fellow megalomaniac
>>
File: IMG_8330.jpg (248KB, 640x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8330.jpg
248KB, 640x1051px
>>37867494
SLOEI

Which means I'm the evil version of you
>>
File: 1498000841417.png (236KB, 656x368px) Image search: [Google]
1498000841417.png
236KB, 656x368px
It's clear that as an ESTJ, I don't belong here.
Where do I go lads? Guide me away from this god forsaken lonely pit.
>>
>>37867763
>but i actually don't watch anime that often because my concentration sucks
It's a wonder you went through Hyouka then
>>
>tfw on the edge between ENTP and ESTP

e t and p are all high but s/n are within a percentage of each other. Am i a failure or the perfect being?
>>
>somewhere lurks ESTJ female
are you one of them ballsy ones?
>>
>>37867494
RCUEI senpai
>>
>>37868158
>Am i a failure or the perfect being?
You're a failure for not doing actual cognitive functions test.
>>
>>37868150
:D i enjoyed it

i hope it will be a season 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9wualcJuE4
>>
File: BigFive.jpg (176KB, 1607x719px) Image search: [Google]
BigFive.jpg
176KB, 1607x719px
>>37867494
I have no idea how to read Big Five. I probably messed up the entire thing and just wasted my time doing this for nothing.
>>
>>37864537
>5w6 is very common in ISTP INTP and INTJ
is 5w6 the autism enneagram?
>>
>>37868401
Tfw I am 6w5. So what am I, a bizarro autist? What does that mean? Am I a normie?
>>
>>37866245
>>37866178
The "ENFPs go with INTJs" meme is because many ISTJs mistype as INTJ

What you actually want is an ISTJ
>>
>>37868440
>6w5
Probably ISxJ or OCD
>>
>>37868754
OCD. I actually am an ENTP.
>>
>>37868901
>OCD
>ENTP
that's strange
>>
i-it's not true anon
>>
File: 20170622_024649.png (508KB, 1440x2241px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_024649.png
508KB, 1440x2241px
>>37867494
Am rluei, aka hello depression my old friend.
>>
>>37868954
Nice to meet you, I am Dr. Strange. I will debate with you on my OCD tendencies and why drinking soda out of a can is not the same as a bottle no matter what anyone says.
>>
File: cute .jpg (24KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
cute .jpg
24KB, 600x449px
>>37868990
was meant for >>37868671

this is now an oregano comment
>>
>>37869020
>why drinking soda out of a can is not the same as a bottle
there's no difference.
>>
>>37869045
That is where you are wrong, you have been brainwashed by the normies. A metallic can has various materials in it that leak into the soda, making it taste more metallic, while the lack of carbonation in comparison to a bottle means it tastes more stagnant. Open a bottle, it usually fizzes up a bit, you need to shake the can to make it fizz up.

Drinking soda out of a can is a hell I never want to experience again. I am prepared to dehydrate myself before I ever drink out of a can. The metal gets into my body and I am slowly becoming more of a machine that can be controlled by the government due to losing all thought and free will. Think of it this way, Chad drinks out of a can, robots out of a bottle. There might be a correlation anon, one we need to be prepared of in case they come to poison our minds.
>>
Why do I never see anything about INTP's in these threads?
>>
>>37869106
>The metal gets into my body and I am slowly becoming more of a machine that can be controlled by the government due to losing all thought and free will.
Good, maybe that would cure your illness
>>
ENTP-A here
tfw I have friends but i some how manage to find a way to piss them off and anyone around them because im an asshole
>>
>>37869334
>Why do I never see anything about INTP's in these threads?
INTP simply dont care.
>>
>>37869334
Just be patient, there has been a lot of INTP posting in the past, you just have to find the right thread.
>>
File: 1487115596526.png (686KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487115596526.png
686KB, 960x960px
>>37866707
I'm an INFJ and don't actually fall into either of those two styles. I definitely don't fawn over people, but I try to make everyone feel liked and respected and don't show much favoritism. I actually treat pretty much everyone in the same way, with the exception of significant others (who of course get a lot more intimacy).
>>
File: us irl.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
us irl.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>37867403
As much as people spout the whole
>Opposites attract!
meme, there is some truth to it in some cases. This is one of them. I'm an intj-a and my girlfriend is an infp-t adn we get along great. There's a yin and yang thing about it where she is this radiant source of warmth and I'm a realist. She motivates me to keep going while I can take on the world for her. There's a reason I spam this shit. You probably have met an intj before and just didn't realize it.
>>
>>37869469
What??? This is purely theoretical nonsense, if there's one thing INTP's love its discussing about things that have no ground on reality nor have any use(basically me right now). For some reason most threads the last week got invaded by NF's. This one has a remarkable amount of ENFJ posts, 4 days ago there was an ENFP-focused thread, And the one before that was overloaded with INFJ. I think it will come back eventually though.
>>
>>37869382
Or perhaps I am one of the last hopes for humanity. Maybe by being a loser at everything else, I will be ignored and thus like the rats restart the mammal uprising. I can be Chad then, snatching females and taking them to my underground burrow to increase the populations of humanity in my image. OCD is good because it means I can see what you can't see. I can the metal slave cage. I can get plenty of qt women when you are all zombies, so be that way.

>>37869391
Get new friends. Old friends become stagnant if not properly fertilized. Friends are like plants, you should eat them when they are still alive.
>>
>>37865051
>No rationality or logic
Bullshit. I really like doing shit with computers and programming, wouldn't that be off-limits for me then? I thought those were INTP-only hobbies. Autistically remembering random facts or historical knowledge doesn't seem all that un-brainy to me either.
>Very feminine
Effeminate, possibly. Wore a ponytail throughout middle school to freshman year of HS. Ironically, it could have gotten me some tail 3 or so times since I was different and it set me apart from other guys (absolutely hopeless with 3D women otherwise). After I had my hair cut, I never was randomly approached or bothered by a girl again. If it's about personality traits, I guess it's true, I hate competition (but only when I'm not winning, so I guess it's just me being a huge hypocrite), as well as all the shitty shit about the human condition and society, the world being mean and unfair and all that. Doesn't mean I'm some leftist bleeding heart like INFPs are supposed to be, I used to be a full /pol/ edgelord. Now I've mellowed out.
>>
>>37846348
>>37846446
>>37848880
>>37849041
>>37859551
What? I'm ENTP and I do none of this.
>>
>>37869592
>Implying /pol/ edgelords can't be emotional
>>
File: american psycho.jpg (27KB, 496x289px) Image search: [Google]
american psycho.jpg
27KB, 496x289px
>>37847677
The way you make friends as an INTJ is by acquiring theoretical knowledge on how to do so. In short, you become a fake person.

Start by reading "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. This book helped me a lot to get things so many people just get naturally.

The perk here is now you're shit at it, once you're done and with enough conscious practice you'll become better at it than the normies. You'll become pic related.
>>
>>37869624
>tfw INFP right wing bleeding heart reactionary
>>
>>37869653
Hi.
You're an idiot. Enjoy being a psychopath.
>>
>>37869624
They ARE very emotional. Altists are the "rightwing-SJW" meme come to life.
>>
>>37869469
I'm busy studying socionics right now, makes MBTI look worthless. I'm mostly browsing wikisocion.net right now and 95 % of the postings here are stupid
>>
>>37869693
Why do people consider INFJs emotional? I'm an INFJ and am pretty emotionally numb from anhedonia and trauma.
>>
File: 08.jpg (115KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
115KB, 1024x574px
>>37869574
im glad to hear that you found someone that matches your personality

>You probably have met an intj before and just didn't realize it.
how do you recognize an intj?
where do you typically find them?
>>
File: american psycho2.jpg (19KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
american psycho2.jpg
19KB, 350x262px
>>37869678
Whoa dude. Why so butthurt? That's the stuff that works for INTJ's. At least it worked for me.

It's not our fault that we just don't get it and have to read it up. In fact, there is literally nothing wrong with psychopaths, they just don't know any better.
>>37869764
My reply was talking about /pol/ edgelords, not about any type in specific. Can't know how many at /pol/ are INFJ.
>>
>>37869793
The problem is that you're assuming every INTJ is a psychopath like you
>>
>>37869568
That is why I said ENFP anon. You are a much more real individual, at least in my eyes. Yes, you try to make people feel like they matter, but it feels like a genuine care unlike the ENFP who seems to be near-manipulative with their habits. I have talked to INFJs as well, their style is a lot more admirable.

Of course, I must say that you do show favoritism simply by having a significant other that you show more intimacy with. It is impossible not to show favoritism in such an instance. I wish in general friendships I could control myself, I end up treating my best friend like they are my lover. I have had, from the more honest ones, had questions if I am in love with them. Truthfully I am, as a platonic friendship. The difference for me is that a lover would have intimacy. I would take major risks for the lover to the point it is quite likely they could easily hurt me, while pedestal friend I take risks but at a controlled state where I can roll back in the event I get hurt. This obsession scares many away, I get quite literally obsessed with the friend on the pedestal and do everything in my power to know how special I consider them. An INFJ seems to be the type to tolerate it, mainly because they are seeking acknowledgement for all they do and I am willing to tell them in honest terms what I think. But as INFJs have fear of commitment, they may fear I am trying to sneak them into a relationship. I am not sure if I could even argue how they are different outside of my mindset if we are not physically near each other, I could never have even a best friend with benefits even if my fetishes means I dream of such. But, if we are not an intimate INFJ-ENTP pairing, a best friend and lover would seem identical. Pedestal-friend did something amazing to get there, so I wish to acknowledge how good I find them on a constant basis. Then Pedestal-friend leaves me or gets upset with me and it is time to try to find someone else to raise up to take their place.
>>
>>37869617
Misdiagnosed? It took me a bit to figure out I was an ENTP. Being an ENTP, I often look up ENTP symptoms trying to find things I am not like to prove how I am another type instead. My obsession for truth means it is hard to accept it even when I feel assured it should be true.
>>
File: american psycho3.jpg (48KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
american psycho3.jpg
48KB, 700x505px
>>37869841
I was joking my dude. Looks like jokes about psychopathy can be quite unsettling to some. Always had a dark sense of humor, can't help it.

You wanted advice on how to understand other people? That's what I've given you, and it's really good.

Take it or leave it and stay a loser. The choice is yours.
>>
>>37869973
I'm taken numerous tests many different times and I still get ENTP. Yet I have never found myself to do these, no offense, autistic compulsions,

Perhaps some ENTPs do and others don't? MBTI isn't real, anyhow.
>>
>>37870013
Describe yourself then. How do you see yourself? If the correlations with the other ENTPs don't add up, perhaps it is because you are not seeing it or because you answer the tests incorrectly. In either event, knowing what you are like could help with figuring out where you are.
>>
File: ESFJ.jpg (79KB, 540x368px) Image search: [Google]
ESFJ.jpg
79KB, 540x368px
ESFJs are the gayest people, pic related.

>>37869988
>trying this hard to be edgy
>>
>>37870092
Saving as evidence as an ENTP to why I cannot possibly be gay.
>>
>>37869793
>>37869988
theres something about him typing himself as INTJ, seems off. probably a normalfag trying to be edgy
>>
>>37869782
like I said, we tend to blend in whatever environment we're in, but there easiest way to spot one is to bait one out with an inappropriate "deep" discussion. It's the easiest way to bait them out of hiding, they can't resist. For instance, if I'm kicking back with my family and someone talks about the current economic climate I can't help but slowly start building up to talking about how overpopulation is the cause of all of our problems and yada yada. I also enjoy when people open up to me on a very personal level because there's a sincerity there that isn't there most of the time. It's why I love late night conversations. People turn off their filters for one reason or another and just become honest.
>>
>>37864424
nibba just because we can adapt to other people doesn't mean we're happy. The more outgoing and loud with people we get the more we want to never see them again/get away from them.
>>
>>37870092
>So many female bisexuals
What the fuck?
>>
File: IMG_1515.gif (2MB, 468x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.gif
2MB, 468x392px
>tfw got ENTJ
>>
>>37870062
How do I see myself? That is an extremely broad question, so my answer may no be as detailed as you like.

I don't hate myself. I am who I am, and I've accepted that. I'm quite unorthodox, but people don't seem to mind for whatever reason. In fact, people like me, though I don't hang out with them much. Like this anon >>37869653
I read "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie, but not to exploit or harm anyone. I find myself not picking up on social cues as well as other people, and that book has really helped not make social gaffs. Every night I go on walks and ponder different subjects.

Is this enough information for you?
>>
>>37870166
>The more outgoing and loud with people we get the more we want to never see them again/get away from them.
Why tho?
>>
File: 1497604640835.png (212KB, 367x459px) Image search: [Google]
1497604640835.png
212KB, 367x459px
>>37869793
>In fact, there is literally nothing wrong with psychopaths, they just don't know any better.
Not that Anon, but this is something I've actually thought about before.

When you boil it down, people obviously do good because it's a chemical release. Any edgy teenager can tell you that. We've evolved to be pack animals although whether we live as a pack or a hive is up to you, and how healthy pack animals living as a hive is, and we get chemical releases for doing good for long-term pack survival.

Psychopaths are living proof that there's nothing else to it. They were born with a "defect", determined by the fact that their actions don't add up to the rest of the pack. Without the chemical reward for doing good, they just choose amorality instead.

There's nothing quantifiable to the "greater good", and the only reason people follow it is that they were designed to. People feel like there's some concrete "good" they're subscribing to, and are emotionally blinded to the fact that they're attributing their emotions to actions that are almost always still in their benefit. Psychopaths may use either good, or "evil", as a tool, but only to benefit themselves, because they have no reason not to.

Other people are an entirely separate entity, and without that push to pack mentality, there's no reason to be considerate. It's like removing someone's serotonin and dopamine, and asking them to work as a children's entertainer.

Being an INFJ, you see why this might bother me.
>>
>>37869782
Online.
But here's the catch: many of them are actually mistyped edgelords who fancy themselves "le superior intellectual".
>>
>>37870173
It's vox populi that females tend to be bi. I really believe that bisexuality it's our natural state, but maybe I think that because I'm bi so...
>>
>>37870180
>that rare pepe

Mind if I take it fellow ENTJ bro
>>
>>37870201
Because even though I can be sociable and talk very well with others, unless my ADHD kicks in or I'm wasted, talking with people drains me.
My way of showing respect and affection towards others is that I am willing to stay silent and listen to whatever they have to say, because then I actually pay attention to them. When talking with someone I don't like I just blank myself out and act the way they expect me to so I can get away from them asap.
>>
>>37869653
Or you could just attract infp qts.
>>
I'm INTP but I seriously don't understand what the P is for.

N and P feels redundant.

Someone care to explain to someone who are curious but not interested enough to put his mind into it to understand.

>I don't watch anime. If that helps you take some time for my sake.
>>
>>37870194
You seem quite extroverted with people, but the fact that you don't need them around means that you have introvert tendencies. That is definitely ambivert, which is ENTP.

You do seem more grounded in reality than an ENTP however, we tend to focus more on the abstract and what isn't possible. Pondering subjects can mean that, but it could also just be logical analysis any "thinker" type would have. You also read self-help books, but do it with an inquisitive mind, one more interested from the knowledge that can be obtained.

But I definitely believe you to be an ENTP regardless. You answered logically and with a certain mindset I could not see from a feeler beyond the INFJ. The focus on transcendence, on self-improvement, is something that is heavily in line with the ENTP mindset. But not transcendence for society, but for what you consider valuable.

Needless to say, I believe you to be correctly typed, at least from my knowledge of the types. I don't bother with normies enough to understand their mindsets, but they sound... different, than what you just described.

You say you don't have autistic compulsions, but you also say you are unorthodox. Could you explain in greater detail?
>>
>>37870246
This is a fact that becomes more real to your eyes once you realize what a "mental illness" is supposed to be. Once you realize how much of a pseudo science the whole of psychiatry is, and how unscientific and subjective the whole decision process is regarding the classification of what is a mental illness and what isn't.

It's pretty much as if tomorrow a committee of old farts at government decided that having green eyes is an illness that must be eradicated, and those with these traits should be closed in prisons where they have no rights, injected brain damaging drugs without their consent and being abused in every conceivable way, which includes many types of torture (electro-shocks, etc) under the cover of "therapy". You have to realize that the whole thing is completely arbitrary.

In the end psychopathy is just having been born with a different type of brain, with different genetics which might influence your life in many ways, making you more apt for some tasks in society and less apt for others. It does not make you a murderer, or whatever other cheap stereotype Hollywood has indoctrinated the masses with. Being something largely genetic, the persecution of psychopathy is pretty much an act of genocide.
>>
Im ISTJ
tell me about myself, im new to this kinda stuff
>>
>>37870507
If you want to delude yourself with descriptions about you, why don't you try astrology? maybe you can find your self esteem there.
>>
ISTJ reporting in. I'm diagnosed with severe OCD, so when you couple that with my predisposition to constantly working and organizing you can imagine how popular I am in most social circles. My sexuality is 10 kinds of fucked up (exclusively attracted to human decomposition) and I haven't been able to romance anyone in years. My boss adores me, the people I supervise say I'm great but that they're scared of me (their words, not mine), and most of my other coworkers fucking hate me. Especially the other managers, they've actively gone out of their way to sabotage my work on multiple occasions just because they're children who can't stand how bad Super Wageslave makes them look. I think the only time I've ever really felt good about my type of personality was when I started DMing for my Dungeons and Dragons group. Being so organized, controlling and obsessive really comes in handy when creating a world and guiding people through it but holy shit does my quality of life suffer everywhere else. Do any of you want to trade?
>>
>>37870334
>My way of showing respect and affection towards others is that I am willing to stay silent and listen to whatever they have to say, because then I actually pay attention to them.
Trust me, this can easily be seen with an INFJ. You get so used to people not listening to most of what you say that you just expect to not be understood, but the INFJ comes back every time with the perfect response like it was heavily calculated. Yet it is so natural, so perfect. As an ENTP, I relate to the "trying to get away, but stuck dealing with people" mindset. Being extroverted, I seek other people out, but unless that person is someone I feel I can mentally connect with I get mentally exhausted and regret talking to them within minutes of the conversation started. Yet I try to be respectful to the point I often will tolerate the headaches and hope to get free from them so I can just go back to whatever I was doing before I got lonely. It is very easy for an ENTP to think they are introverted due to this setup.
>>
>>37870550
I wouldn't recommend that route anon. MBTI sounds more positive than astrology, at least when you are a Taurus. There is literally nothing good about being a Taurus.
>>
>>37870481
I have started to notice that the "mentally ill" people just seem to be the trimmings off of the top, whoever the government can't afford to accommodate. DSM has gone through several changes over the years, tomorrow they could add any defining line of a mental illness if they wanted to.

It's all a spectrum. I hear voices and see monsters, I'm socially deficient, I'm emotionally and psychologically withdrawn, and experience mild mood swings over a period of weeks or months. None of it's severe enough to call me paranoid schizophrenic, or schizotypal, though. If my "mental group" of people was deemed a detriment to society tomorrow, I could become mentally ill overnight. Or, I could even qualify to be moved back to the mental ward, this time, as an "in-patient".

The Power makes up the rules, and the Power gets their fist from the Majority, which they pretend to represent to acquire more power, which is spent in pursuit of power. It's an entirely arbitrary game, and the rules could change tomorrow. Humans are a pack, or if you're of the more pessimistic inclination, a hive.
>>
>>37870460
Has to do with my dress and speech. I always wear button up long sleeve shirts, and I only wear dress pants and dress shoes, even when exercising or walking, unless I am at home and have just woken up, where I will just ear my robe all day until I need to go somewhere outside, which will eventually be my walk. People say that I talk in a slight accent, even though I've grown up in the Midwest. They say I stress the last syllable in words. My mother is foreign, so I believe I may have gaining some of my speech patterns from her. People have also said that I look straight from the 70s, based on my hairstyle, since I almost never cut it. It grows up instead of down, however. I also never swear, nor do I own a cell phone. I don't believe that a person should be available at any given moment.
>>
>>37846085
my middle school counselor diagnosed me with OCD INTP subtype
>>
>>37870507
>tell me about myself,
Hardworking person who's rather try the usual way than search for a new one. Prefers the traditional way. Wants to belong to group and raise a family.
>>
>>37869506
>>37869580
Pretty true tbqh.
t. anon you replied to
>>
>>37870507
>like to follow the rules
>bossy
>good student
>patient
>will glady help their classmates if they havent understood the lesson
>have difficulties to think out of the box
>book smart
>organized
>>
>>37870737
I meant it's true that I don't really care.
>>
>>37870454
>N is redundant
>not being a literal retard is redundant

and about P, it means you're chill and not some uptight faggot
>>
>>37870685
Slightly-eccentric. That pretty much speaks to an ENTP. You don't have my "autistic" traits but you have others that could be considered such by other individuals. You simply have your convictions and you live by them, you don't change those convictions for the individual, but seek transcendence for yourself at the same time. What has been said may not speak to you above, it may manifest itself in a different direction, but I can definitely see the ENTP style. Why is it different? Might be a varying wing that changes it, astrology might change it, who knows what other factors might alter the base ENTP personality. Regardless, you do seem to have a similar root, I could relate to you more than most other individuals for example even if our tastes and actual style is very different.
>>
>>37870819
>>N is redundant
I meant N and P is redundant with each other, like one is the other.

>and about P, it means you're chill and not some uptight faggot
Ah! Short and explanatory. Cheers!
>>
>>37870775
>>37870733

not everything describes me but thanks
>>
>>37870867
egocentric asshole why would you think someone who hasn't spoken with you will describe you at perfection?
>>
File: tomas szasz.jpg (72KB, 960x806px) Image search: [Google]
tomas szasz.jpg
72KB, 960x806px
>>37870679
If you are into reading some very scary testimonials of what psychiatry does to people you'll do good to read or at least save this for later:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/02/jon-rappoport/number-one-mind-control-program-us-colleges/

>Here is a staggering statistic from the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): "More than 25 percent of college students have been diagnosed or treated by a professional for a mental health condition within the past year."
>It's a short step from being diagnosed with a mental disorder to adopting the role of being super-sensitive to "triggers." You could call it a self-fulfilling prophecy. "If I have a mental disorder, then I'm a victim, and then what people say and do around me is going disturb me_and I'll prove it."
>The dangerous and destabilizing effects of psychiatric drugs confirm this attitude. The drugs DO, in fact, produce an exaggerated and distorted sensitivity to a person's environment.
>You want to know where a certain amount of violent aggressive behavior on campuses comes from? You just found it. The psychiatric drugs. In particular, antidepressants and speed-type medications for ADHD.
>You want to know why so many college students can't focus on their studies? You just found one reason. The brain effects of the drugs.
>The usual variety of student problems are translated into pseudoscientific categories of "mental disorders" and toxic drugging ensues.

Skip the politics part if you want since it's a very lengthy article. The testimonials of lives ruined by the psychiatric mumbo jumbo and drugging come later, but the whole thing is an eye opener.
>>
>>37870893
i said thanks, no need to call me an egocentric asshole
>>
>>37870893
anon just told that not everything described him very well, chill
>>
>>37851236
What's a self-mastered INTP?
>>
>>37870608
It's not that I auto-assume that people don't understand me, I know that most people just aren't interested in the way I think or things I say. I tried taking an unique approach with everyone I talked to so I could be as honest without them misunderstanding me, but that left me burnt out popping antidepressants, then I tried being as honest as I could but changing my approach with everyone, that made me into a bitter person who just insulted everyone. So I just settled on acting nice towards people I dislike and taking out the built up negative energy on physical/creative activities. It makes me feel ashamed of myself since I'm lying to other people but it helps me socialize with people I don't care about/dislike. It's a double edged sword I guess.
>>
>>37870246
>>37870481

Get a load of these cringy fucks un-ironically posting american psycho stuff

I bet you didn't even read the actual book or -understand what exactly Brett Easton was trying to address....

>It's pretty much as if tomorrow a >committee of old farts at government decided that having green eyes is an illness that must be eradicated, and those with these traits should be closed in prisons where they have no rights

Once you realize how much of a pseudo science > the whole of psychiatry is

What ?! what in the actual fuck are you even saying, your sentences don't even make sense

Muhh pseudo science psychiatry, objectivity nigger what ?

Your post is cancer inducing
>>
>>37870931
>whole thing is an eye opener
Could you tl;dr the main points? Basically government wants to have more mentally ill people as they're more demoralized?
>>
>>37871034
Haha, this desu. I wanted to respond back but it was so much cancer I didn't even bother.
>>
>>37870829
Thank you for your explanation.
>>
>>37870951
I love you anon anyways.
>>37870953
I love you too.
>>
>>37847219
>It's being a social ghost that really did it. People tolerating me when I'm present, but never inviting me places, but also not being hostile. Simply not being important enough to care about either way.

Fuck, this one really hits home, the worst is when you've been around people long enough so that they recognize you and thus feel somewhat obligated to make small talk with you, as if they were concerned about your well-being when truthfully you really don't know each other at all.

Then, maybe one of these people seems decent enough to keep your interest up, so you actually make efforts to be outgoing and attempt to have a connection and to finally get to know each other just for them to ignore you.

>>37846490
Pretty much describes my life. I may spend a good amount of time feeling good about myself, feeling optimistic then that time passes and the gloom sets in, you just become a bumbling mess of bottled up shitty and self-destructive feels. Eventually, you see some light at the end of that tunnel, maybe it was some interesting encounter you had, maybe it was new ideas, maybe you genuinely had a good time. So your optimism gets kickstarted again, and the cycle continues.
>>
>>37856210
Are you in a position of power?
Or are you a loser like 99% of the other authority lovers?
>>
File: Image108.jpg (18KB, 376x293px) Image search: [Google]
Image108.jpg
18KB, 376x293px
>>37871052
The first part is about young people being drugged at colleges under the pretense of medical treatment. The "Colleges are now just daycare centers for baby adults" part.

The other part is testimonials of people's lives ruined by psychiatric drugging.

You should really read it. You won't get anywhere if you need others to spoonfeed you because you've gotten yourself the attention span of a goldfish.
>>
1. What's your type?
2. What type do you hate the most/ have troubles connecting with?
>>
File: 213.jpg (14KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
14KB, 300x100px
>>37870679
>>37870481

It's fine people in category B generally have what's called a egodystonic disorder, meaning they rationalize their behavior or blame others

It's quit funny how you two perfectly demonstrate this, it's very common in psychopaths and narcissists. Hey if you live with your head up your ass that's fine, that still doesn't make you right tho
>>
>>37868401
ISTP reporting in with enneagram 1w9. Why can't I be like the other cool kids?
>>
>>37871177
>The first part is about young people being drugged at colleges under the pretense of medical treatment
MKUltra once again?
>>
>>37871232
Read it. You'll shit bricks.
>>
So I did the thing. And I have questions.
How am I ENFP if I hate people in general?
>>
>>37871342
read >>37864886>>37865127

are you sure you are not introverted? i have never met an ENFP who hated people

but don't take this whole thing too seriously
>>
>>37871342
>How am I ENFP if I hate people in general?
That's Fi aux, it makes you value your individuality.
>>
>>37871248
>Read it. You'll shit bricks.
But anxiety still exists whenever you use drugs or not.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170622-050840_1.jpg (71KB, 720x918px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-050840_1.jpg
71KB, 720x918px
>>37871395
>>37871411
Could ENFPs hate each other? I'm pretty sure I'm surrounded by ENFPs for a while in my life
>>
>>37871187
1. INTP
2. ESTJ
>>
File: IMG_1483.jpg (50KB, 640x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.jpg
50KB, 640x818px
I'd be lying if I said I didn't know why we always get the most shit, but notwithstanding that I'm happy to be INFP.
>>
>>37871714
>I'm happy to be INFP.
Why?
>>
>>37871187
1.INTP
2.I don't know even remember the traits that come with each type. Anyone that ticks me off I guess.
>>
>>37871187
ENTJ
Probably both xSFJ and ESTJ
>>
>>37847677
I know I'm late to the thread but making friends isn't worth it. Focus on your career and your life goals and what you want to do. That's how you make friends.
>>
>>37871641
i don't know cause i really enjoyed being with this one ENFP guy

we both had such crazy dynamic energy and ideas together

but it soon became too much
together we were double trouble and became too much for our own good

>>37871187
1. ENFP
2. i can't stand the ISTJs i'm so SORRY

>>37871714
>why we always get the most shit
i really don't understand why though

i love INFPs
>>
>>37870931
What. The. Fuck.

Chemical imbalance isn't real? That's how I've always justified the use of antidepressants, even though I know that the side effects are horrible. But it isn't even fucking real? How many people were just regular sad and went to a psychiatrist, thinking they were mentally ill? I was even depressed for a time, but I eventually came out of it. I wonder what would've happened if I would have taken those drugs...
>>
File: IMG_5820.jpg (31KB, 290x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5820.jpg
31KB, 290x310px
>>37848215
Hahahahaha look at all the assmad inferiors fellow INTJ. The most pathetic is INFJ a true blue moron
>>
>>37871980
>I wonder what would've happened if I would have taken those drugs..
You'd become even more depressed.
>>
>>37850114
Thanks picture saved. I know that exact feeling/suspicion
>>
Do any INTPs here dislike their mental processes? Rather, do you feel they are incompatible with your ideals? I feel my mind works in a classical manner, yet my ideal heart and emotions are romantic. This contrast causes much wounding contemplation. I am an emotional automaton, yet I yearn to be anything but. I do not know the cure.

TLDR: I can think of emotion and bonds, but cannot feel or make them. How do I fix myself?
>>
>>37872112
And hooked on them, probably
>>
>>37851341
The epitome of balance
>>
>>37864232
he's intp in a very original manner
>>
>>37871991
t. INTP
niggers tongue my angus
>>
>>37872135
I'm an INTP.
I crave a person I can tell all my feelings, secrets, and ideas to so I have someone acknowledge what I have inside. Unfortunately, I can't trust anyone even my parents because of my stupid delusions and the fact people can leave you. I know that only I can be that person I want, but with no motivation to do anything productive. I will always want and envy what others have.
>>
>>37846190
>>37846140
>doing god's work
>cheating roastie
>morality
they didnt cheat though...he's just making girls break up for nothing. they could have just fucked him on the side assuming he isnt just roleplaying here.
>>
Do you guys honestly see yourselves as such rigid character profiles? This is like some RPG stat sheet shit, surely it's not that simple. Seems like some horoscope type stuff where you just mold yourself into what the description says and then say wow that's really me.
>>
>>37872450
It's fun. Hopefully everyone is taking this with a bucket of salt.
>>
>>37872450
I don't think it's possible to make a personality system that doesn't have some amount of vagueness. I think MBTI is really about the best you can realistically get.
>>
>>37871187
1. ENFP
2. I like to think I hate all of em equally
>>
>>37872450
>implying anyone here takes it that seriously
It's more of a guidebook to how the person might think and act it's not a decisive thing, you can't sum up a completely unique personality into 4 letters
>>
>>37872450
Maybe it is that simple, how could you know?
>>
>>37872511
>>37872515
>>37872553
ight good shit, I usually avoid these threads but decided to take a look because the OP image was interesting

>>37872679
I can't imagine being autistic enough to not have plenty of nuance to almost all the questions on these quizzes. Maybe I just don't know myself enough/am not honest with myself but like, depending on what particular experience I'm recalling to come up with an answer it could be totally different and therefore give a different profile. I've tried these tests a couple of times over the years on different sites and I don't think I've ever gotten the same type twice. Like all those questions about planning vs improvising. Sometimes I'll think well I fuckin slack off and put things off constantly in school and I'm super unorganized and answer like that. But other times I'll think more about how I am at work where I'm super paranoid about losing my source of income and am the most diligent ass kissing employee ever. There's not much room for that kind of duality in these labels. This is great for defining like movie characters or something but people don't tend to just be archetypes like that as far as I know. I wouldn't think anyone would be that devoted to it but the way some people phrase their posts it's kind of suspicious. Squadding up based on results and saying all TJs and NTs are gay retards or something

I dunno im fucking rambling at this point. Carry on everybody
>>
>>37872386
But he was sort of punishing them for their disloyalty, no? It's no different from cops running a sting operation.
>>
>>37873053
it is because in a sting the act is illegal
here they're not cheating, they have the decency to end it before trying to move on, when you break up with someone you dont become a chaste hermit. How are they being roasties or cheating if they're upfront and honest to their partner and not even in some weird open relationship cucking shit way either. Like I said they could have just fucked him but instead they pledged to make a clean breakup to dedicated themselves to him in an orderly honorable manner. Then he just turns around and goes "wow, bitch" and drops them
>>
>>37872925
Thanks for the rambling, I enjoyed that. See, in the minds of the "enlightened" everyone's bloody retarded, thus describing one as retarded in a way serves as a politically correct vague description of one's tendencies. I'd say these "personality quizzes" at least tells you a bit about yourself and not the whole of you which makes it look simple. If you you don't like the result, try not to be the result.
>>
>>37873217
Yeah that's very true. A lot of times what I get out of it is less the profile it gives at the end and more just the introspection it takes to answer all the questions. Introspection I wouldn't be doing by my own will otherwise. Some of the answers I had to mark down are some real flaws that I should work on.
This was a good talk
>>
>>37866427

>cramming every bit of emotion in every sentence they type

Oh man I really love doing this! It makes chatting a lot more fun when I try matching almost every sentence up to whatever emoticon/symbol/whatever I think fits it the most. It's really hard to stop, too, because suddenly, normal sentences without any "emotions" attached to them like a giant labelling-sticker seem really grey and dour. Like, how will they know if I mean this in a sarcastic way if I don't smack these :PPPPP on them?! It lasts until I get conscious of how the other guy isn't overusing smileys and I start feeling really dumb so I try chatting "seriously" like I'm trying to save face, but then I just begin posting like a teenage girl again..
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.