[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting fat >how to stop this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 37shs.png (775KB, 1080x804px) Image search: [Google]
37shs.png
775KB, 1080x804px
>tfw getting fat
>how to stop this
>>
burn more calories than you are taking in

if you are too lazy to do anything then simply stop eating
>>
stop eating at a surplus
>>
File: waterDogSit.jpg (392KB, 1074x1701px) Image search: [Google]
waterDogSit.jpg
392KB, 1074x1701px
drink a lot of water
original
>>
>Eat healthy foods.
Add a good quantity of veggies to your diet, if you don't eat them already. raw broccoli and spinach are among the best greens in nutritional value, but should also eat plenty of garlic, onion, ginger, and that kind of stuff. Potatoes > pasta. Extra virgin olive oil is among the best fats you can consume

>Accelerate your metabolism.
Do HIIT. There is a pletorah of options, look it up on youtube for instructional videos.

>Increase testosterone.
Lots of ways to do it. They will only provide very marginal increases. Combine them to get some results. These include: lifting heavy weights, eating certain kinds of foods (while avoiding others), having proper sleep, being surrounded by other males in a competition environment, etc.

>Don't each more calories than you consume
It's not a perfectly accurate rule as you can't know the exact energy you extract from food (it's different from person to person), how much you consume, etc. But basically eating less will make you lose weight.
>>
File: 466xgb.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
466xgb.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>37845906
I had so much trouble putting on weight when I was in my youth I would eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted but now my body is changing I think my metabolism is coming to a screeching halt
>pic semi.related
>>
Just don't eat often. Your stomach will get used to it. Doesn't even hurt after a bit
>>
>>37846165
I started eating more because I wanted muscles
>>
>>37846242

Did you get them?
>>
>>37846331
Maybe just a little bit but not worth it if I look bloated all the time now
>>
File: 1474737947577.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1474737947577.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>37845882
Just eat more, eventually your metabolism will speed up and you'll stop gaining weight, then just exercise.
>>
>>37846242
So you fell for the bulking meme.
>>
Calories in vs calories burned

Try to move. If you sit at a desk all day and feel to tired to work out, at least go on a walk

Smaller portions, and get used to it

Do workouts that get you exhausted, not just tired

Keep at it and celebrate your improvement
>>
>>37845882
Stop eating garbage. Start exercising. Burn more calories than you eat.

Don't wanna do the work? Enjoy your rolls, tubbsy.
>>
File: 1497717102023.jpg (38KB, 297x545px) Image search: [Google]
1497717102023.jpg
38KB, 297x545px
How do skeletons consistently take in low calories daily without starving themselves? When I look around for healthy recipes all I can seem to find are the type of one-off meals you'd cook for an entire family for dinner or something, I can never find simple consistent things I can buy in bulk and eat every day and I usually just resort back to eating shitty food as a result and I feel like I'm going to lose my lanklet status before long as a result
>>
Does it help if you eat bananas instead of meat
>>
>>37846165
how to do ? like only eating 1 day out of two ? one meal only per day ?
>>
/fit/ here. I have several years worth of dieting experience so I'll answer some questions that have been posted ITT and maybe provide a few tips and guidelines after.

>>37848739

>How do skeletons consistently take in low calories daily without starving themselves?

your stomach adjusts its size to match the amount of food you eat. skeletons eat very little and thus their bodies have adjusted accordingly so that they can be satisfied with less food.

during my winter bulk of 2014 I was eating 4k calories a day to build mass. I went to IHOP and participated in an all-you-can-eat pancake eating contest and won. ate 20 pancakes no problem, blew away the competition, and earned free pancakes for a year. fast forward to now during my spring cut eating <2000 calories a day and I would probably explode after eating half that amount. same person, different appetite, based off of eating habits at that time. eating less and less over time will allow your body to adjust. but do it SLOWLY, you don't want to drop from 4.5k calories a day to 1500. your body will punish you. try dropping it by 500 calories a week until you make it to your desired amount.

>>37848973

you can eat as many meals a day as you want. just make sure the total calories consumed at the end of the day is under your goal. I aim for 4 500 calorie meals each day during a cut. some people eat 8 small meals a day. perhaps experiment to see which method works best for you.
>>
continued from above

>>37848828

doesn't matter what you eat, so long as you remain under your limit each day. you can lose weight eating nothing but twinkies.

the important thing is to OBSESSIVELY track your calories. download myfitnesspal from the app store and scan EVERYTHING you eat. I cannot stress enough how important this is. when it comes to losing weight it is 100% diet. you could run 10 miles a day and get fat as fuck if you ate like 6k calories a day. your legs would get chiseled of course but the extra calories would go to fat.

additionally, it's important to know exactly how much your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) is. here's a link to a very popular calorie calculator to determine what your calorie limit should be: http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

when it asks your activity level, just say desk job with little exercise, even if you do get a bit of exercise. that will make sure that the TDEE the calculator provides you with WILL make you lose weight, IF you eat 500 calories less than that. you can eat more than 500 calories less than the TDEE, but as posted above, you shouldn't go too drastic at the beginning. sticking to 500-1000 deficit will get you results without starving yourself.

and make sure to recalculate your TDEE after every 5 pounds as it changes.
>>
continued again from above

GENERAL TIPS FOR CUTTING AND DEALING WITH HUNGER

do not keep shitty food in the house. if it ain't there, you can't eat it.

this is a huge tip that I actually only learned recently. I really wish I had been told this years ago: you can suppress hunger for 1-2 hours by drinking a huge glass of water. don't sip it over half an hour. get that fucker down within a couple minutes. I'm talking about a liter of water by the way. it works wonders at staving off hunger for a bit.

take a shirtless or naked photo in the mirror every day. create a folder on your HD to chronicle your weight loss. when you start making good progress it feels fantastic to be able to see the difference. once you've been doing it a few months you can open the first image in the folder and just tab to the right repeatedly and watch yourself get smaller in real time. seeing results is huge on keeping you motivated. it can actually be pretty damn tough to notice changes in your weight yourself because you see yourself in the mirror every day, so the gradual changes are less noticeable day-by-day. in fact I've lost 10 pounds so far during this season's cut, and to me, I look exactly the same, but my dad on father's day told me I look much leaner and more cut. even that puny amount of weight lost can make a huge difference, yet I didn't notice it myself.
>>
>>37845882
stop eating you fat fuck
fatass
>>
>>37849253
>>37849371
so realistically, going for 2 meals a day and just eating one <500 calorie lunch meat sandwich for each meal would be a viable way to consistently lose weight? I tried this for a while but I'm a dumbass when it comes to health and fitness and I felt like it wouldn't work because the food wasn't "healthy" or something despite the calories being low.
>>
File: calories.jpg (178KB, 1199x995px) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
178KB, 1199x995px
>>37849577

Yes yes yes, assuming that your TDEE is above the calories you are consuming during the day. I posted above a calorie calculator on scooby's workshop. GO THERE FIRST and fill it out. Find out how many calories you are burning, then STAY UNDER THAT. pic related is where it shows it, it's my own calculation. I really really want you guys to get on board with your weight loss goals so I'm gonna spoon feed you (not food though, that's counterprodutive).

anyway, again, you could eat absolute fucking garbage and lose weight, so long as it's under that amount, but generally speaking, shitty food is super high in calories so it's bad for keeping your hunger satisfied for the amount of calories you're consuming. but if for whatever reason you keep under your calorie limit by eating nothing but mcdonald's, fucking go for it. your health will be shit but you will lose weight.
>>
>>37845882
Become vegan, dont eat/drink sweets and carbohydrates, drink water, eat like maybe one to two little meals a day.
After a month youll be 10kg (22lb) lighter
>>
>>37849683
thanks anon, I'll have to just stick with that diet again. The total amount of calories ended up being a ways under my TDEE last time I checked, hopefully it's enough
>>
>>37849979

good luck brother. one more tip: consistency. you have to keep at it. too many people give up after two weeks because they're not model-tier attractive.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.