[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-Improvement Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18

File: improvement.jpg (783KB, 2100x1575px) Image search: [Google]
improvement.jpg
783KB, 2100x1575px
Anyone here working to improve themselves and better their lives? I don't know where to start.
>>
I can't stop sleeping. I sleep like 13 hours a day I want to die
>>
>>37845470
you gotta brush ur teett
>>
Just bee yourself
Just man oop
Just don't bee a pussy
Hard work and dedication
etc etc
TL;DR self-help is bullshit you could self-help yourself if you really wanted to
>>
Just be confident Anon! Also stop being a faggot! >>37845470
>>
>>37845470
Trying to stop binge eating
>>
>>37845505
I do brush my teeth daily already you disgusting pig
>>37845536
I-I swear I really want to improve
>>
>>37845470
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and getting off this site would be a good start.
>>
>>37845567
I don't feel sorry for myself.
>getting of this site would be a good start.
I don't have anything else to do, where do I go?
>>
>losing weight
>or trying to
>scale hasn't budged in weeks
REEEEEEEEE
>>
LIFT LIFT LIFT GRRRRRRR
>>
eating 3 meals a day without snacking in between or even drinking soda is fucking terrible.

i hate looking at the clock all the time, how do normies do it?
anyone here actually lost weight by eating less?
>>
>>37845631
Have you really tried though? What are you doing to lose weight?
>>
TRYING TO STOP VISITING THIS SHITTY SITE AND STOP BEING ADDICTIVE TO INTERNET AND ACTUALLY BEING PRODUCTIVE

FUCKING REEEEEE

That's my first step
>>
>>37845676
cutting cals to 1200-1300 a day and exercising on my pedal bike 2-3 hours a day
>>
File: IMG_2903.jpg (104KB, 780x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.jpg
104KB, 780x586px
>tfw trying to gain weight
>>
>>37845567
fpbp (origioralsex)
>>
>>37845682
Same desu, I tried to leave 5 times so far today to no avail
>>
>>37845690
bullshit
even some athletes don't workout 3 hours a day
>>
Fuck this nogs I'm just going to start using reddit /r/getmotivated to get motivated
>>
For me self help has consisted of listening to a shit ton of personal development audiobooks on YouTube, working on my craft, continue to do well in college, manage to keep my full time job at the local pharmacy, and working out to lose weight. I really could be 1000X better than I already am, it's just my deep state of procrastination and having a bad order of priorities a lot of times. Im 20 years old and I'm sure I'll be much better as I get older. It's just a matter of keeping my sanity and pushing through the bullshit.
>>
>>37845498
anon let's trade
I give you some of my awake hours
you give me some of your sleep time

but srsly how the fuck do you manage to get sleep? do you not hear all the voices and negative thoughts in your head?
how do I make those go away and let me sleep?
>>
Trying most days, miserably failing everytime.
>>
>>37846223
Nope I don't hear any of that I'm just really depressed and unmotivated 24/7 sleeping is seriously the only thing I do If I'm not at work. I feel like my life would be totally different if my sleeping habits weren't so fucked. It's ruining relationships with my family they always say negative things about it like "oh well grant instead of sleeping all day why don't you come help your mother clean her house you owe her 2 grand anyways". I can't stop bro I woke up at 10 today and I've made it to 1:45 and I'm fucking exhausted fuck my life
>>
It's retarded to improve yourself unless your genes aren't Chaddy enough.

Let's say that you have house that has really shitty foundations and overall is shit. Would you invest money and time into improving this house? No, it would be wasted work. If you're gonna be investing into something, it needs to have a base level that is good enough.
>>
>>37847091
that`s a stupid analogy because the investor could find another house. go empty your piss bottles and open a window you self-defeating scum
>>
>>37845470
Self improve by getting a gf.
>>>37846793
>>
>>37847144
>that`s a stupid analogy because the investor could find another house.
Why is it stupid? We can't buy another house. We're just stuck with our shitty house. Doesn't mean it's not retarded to add another floor to a house that is already almost crumbling.
>>
>>37847166
why is the foundation crumbling?
>>
>>37845875
you're kidding right? some people work the intensity i do 8-12 hours a day. even more if it's a warehouse job
>>
>>37847166
that`s why it's a stupid analogy because the investor has the option to find another house. you have to make the best of what you're given
>>
File: th (35).jpg (3KB, 159x89px) Image search: [Google]
th (35).jpg
3KB, 159x89px
>>37845470
Gonna work on becoming the rel version of this guy. Starting off with a 30 minute jog and 140 pushups(2 sets of 70 reps)
>>
>>37847185
Because it's not Chad.

Being born short, ugly, dumb, into a poor family. That's what I mean by shitty foundations.
>>
>>37847189
work is not the same as exercise.
there are plenty of working fat people, even in the army.
>>
>>37847206
>you have to make the best of what you're given
Wrong. You say "you're given" like it's something unchangeable. It's not. Normies decide who gets given what. They decide what "inferior" is. It's women who decide to shit on short and ugly men. It's their fault.

If I work hard, I am putting in a lot of effort and helping society and getting very little back because of their decisions. They are at fault. And I will not help them.
>>
>>37847218
what do you achieve by becoming chad?
you just get a good headstart, but everyone starts somewhere
>>
start with the basics. fuel and output....good food and enough exercise.
does wonders for mental health, I know it sounds like a meme but it's true. I still struggle but I know enough to know this is where to start.
>>
>>37847263
>you just get a good headstart, but everyone starts somewhere
That means I get much further. It's not just a headstart. It also affects how much you get for your hard work. It's like a factor by which your effort gets multiplied.
>>
I worry that self-improvement is either I'mpossible or pointless.

I spend much of my free time trying to learn new skills or get in better shape. But so what? I don't' do anything with these skills. I'm at a healthy weight, so it makes no real difference if I can run slightly faster or lift a little heavier. I like to program, but I don't actually write useful software. I'm learning foreign languages but I'm afraid to talk to people. I read history and fiction, but that information stays in my head and is pointless.
>>
File: 1482478271736.jpg (58KB, 408x561px) Image search: [Google]
1482478271736.jpg
58KB, 408x561px
>>37845694
Same here, anon. Went from 116 to 130 in the last few weeks. Eating is surprisingly hard, but it helps to make a ton of leftovers so you have meals for the week.

Also, everyone reading this needs to drink more water. Get your eight glasses a day, lads.
>>
>>37847249
>life is unfair and therefore I will do things that harm me more than anyone else, that'll show them.
>>
>>37847323
Yeah. Just improving isn't enough. Even if you improve, you still have to fight for normies to let you among them.

It's like coming into a store but also having to suck the bodyguards dick to let you in. It's not enough that you have money. No, they want you to also humiliate yourself and get power over you. Normies deserve to die.
>>
>>37847395
Harm? What harm are you talking about?

This is a typical normie trick, they try to make you think, that you have something to lose. But the point is realizing that you don't. Compared to lives that Chads live, we're not even alive. I fucking dare anyone to actually make that comparison and you will agree with me.

Sure, we're not 0. We're about 0.1, but we could have been born a 100. When put like this, losing 0.1 is almost like nothing. The moment you really let this get through to you is the moment everything starts making sense. There is nothing to lose. I can't even kill myself. Not possible, I'm not alive. I'm a stillborn. Since the day I came out of my mother, I've been dead. I have nothing to lose. And to gain very little I would have to put in so much. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
>>
>>37847249
you're given your genetics and your upringing which is what i mean by "what you're given". it's not the normalfags or society, it's you. you're your own worst enemy. one day you'll die in your filth and cumstained sheets and will regret that you never tried.
>>
File: the end.png (3KB, 327x78px) Image search: [Google]
the end.png
3KB, 327x78px
>>37845567
>getting off this site would be a good start
I think I'll try this

See you on the other side space cowboys
>>
>>37847454
>That way of thinking is not harming your mental state in any way. You are happier wallowing in self-pity than when actively engaged in life.

Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>37847469
It's normies who decide what is wrong and what is not. Why are short men considered unattractive? Normies enforce that. It's their fault. All the other shit is nothing but an extension of their pressure.

Why do you think I have never tried? I'm trying every day. You think self-improvement will get you success? It won't. I've been spending a big part of my free time learning languages. There are even results (can understand text). I've worked my ass off and got a job that pays over average. Got a car. Started living on my own. But I'm still not alive. I'm dead. No matter what you do, you don't become a Chad. You get born one. Or you're not even alive.

Tell me, what else should I do? What else should I do to make up for years of inferiority? Work harder? Only to get more subpar results? Are you out of your fucking mind? Actually that would be me. By most normie standards anyway. I've come to embrace my madness.
>>
>>37847539
To actively engage in life as a non-Chad requires you to have no self respect and to be a cuck. No. No. No. No.
>>
File: IMG_2892.png (529KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2892.png
529KB, 800x600px
>>37847383
I'm at 104 and I'm 5'9

What weight is consideeed "healthy"?
>>
>>37847571
Sure sounds like you have a deep respect for yourself now, sitting behind your computer just wallowing in self-confidence. Complaining about how other people both are and have it better.
>>
>>37847597
I don't have any respect for myself. But I have tried to improve. Improvement doesn't make you a Chad. To quote my other post

>Why do you think I have never tried? I'm trying every day. You think self-improvement will get you success? It won't. I've been spending a big part of my free time learning languages. There are even results (can understand text). I've worked my ass off and got a job that pays over average. Got a car. Started living on my own. But I'm still not alive. I'm dead. No matter what you do, you don't become a Chad. You get born one. Or you're not even alive.
>>
>>37847546
> Why are short men considered unattractive? Normies enforce that.

wew lad.

read about sexual selection, secondary sex characteristics, sexual dymorphism and the halo effect.

all the answers you are looking for are found in science. read up some darwin and ronald fisher.
normies are not the fault of your problems. its that simply most people are not capable to look beyond their instinctual desires, and that's including you and me
there is so much science this. but this science is hidden from people like robots and normies so that we keep believing false narratives.
always ask "why" and "how". your life will improve
>>
File: 1473055114160.jpg (194KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1473055114160.jpg
194KB, 800x1119px
>>37847577
125 is the bare minimum of where you should be at. Eat a ton of chicken and peanut butter and you'll get there in no time. Then you just have to maintain the weight.
>>
>>37847612
What do you imagine the lives of "Chads" are like? Also, do you actually know any Chads? Honestly curious.
>>
>>37847640
>normies are not the fault of your problems. its that simply most people are not capable to look beyond their instinctual desires, and that's including you and me
And that's why they are the problem. I am the problem also. But so are they.
>>
>>37847409
I wasn't talking about normies. I was talking about myself. Just learning something feels pointless if I can't use that knowledge to build or accomplish something.
>>
>loose over 25lbs and now in my hwp
>spend over 2k usd on new waredore
>still rarely go out
>nothing change manlet status
>>
>>37847653
>What do you imagine the lives of "Chads" are like?
Growing up with good feedback from their surroundings, because even as kids you can tell if someone has good genes. Getting better social skills and confidence, because people like to be around other people. Due to confidence and social skills, getting more success in virtually everything there is. Experiencing intimacy and love as something that comes naturally. Often without or with very little effort.

I know some guys who are tall and reasonably attractive. They are like that.
>>
File: IMG_2905.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2905.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
>>37847646
That sounds like a lot of work, but I guess I'll give it a shot. Thanks anon
>>
>>37847668
I guess that depends. I actually love knowing something just because why the fuck not. Languages are cool because then you understand more.

But maybe you're just not a guy who values understanding so much. Not trying to insult you at all. Just a different mindset.
>>
File: 1486351836208.png (428KB, 598x529px) Image search: [Google]
1486351836208.png
428KB, 598x529px
>>37847673
You should still be proud of yourself for losing the weight. Don't put so much stock into things that are out of your control, my man.
>>
File: 1486944923477.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486944923477.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>37847729
>>37847577
>>37847646
>skinnyrobot """""""""""Problems""""""""""""""

how cute!
>>
File: 4374183.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4374183.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>37847729
It is, but at least you'll be a better person for having tried. Be sure to work out, get a lot of fiber, and drink plenty of water as well. I'll be rooting for you.
>>
>>37847701
You act like they don't work hard. Chads work harder than lazy ass robots.
>>
>>37847832
oh yeah, totally working hard on mummy and daddy's trust fund. While most robots are fucked financially. newfag.
>>
File: IMG_2910.png (522KB, 788x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910.png
522KB, 788x585px
>>37847796
If Saber were to take my shirt off, she'd see my rib cage and hate me forever for being a weak fuck.
>>
>>37847832
If I got a dollar for every time I hear this dumb argument.

Success = hard work + starting position

Hard work is necessary, but if you don't have the starting position, then you will get much less for your hard work compared to Chad. Which obviously discourages many people, so they stop working as hard. Which is only natural. To see injustice makes you stop trying to play the game.
>>
>>37847701
Thanks for answering. I'm very happy I don't share your worldview, it sounds like a recipe for perpetual sadness. A self-fulfilling sense of failure. On the other hand, it is nice that you never have to feel bad about failing, as it was never truly your fault. Everything can be blamed on genetics, society and Chad.
>>
>>37847796
Instead of putting down others, why not channel that negative energy into some motivation? Being underweight is still quite unhealthy and skellymode keeps girls away just like being fat does. Why not work together instead of segregating yourself?
>>
>>37847887
>I don't share your worldview, it sounds like a recipe for perpetual sadness
Better than working hard for society that shits on you. That's a recipe for perpetual cuckoldry.

>A self-fulfilling sense of failure.
The failure fulfills itself. It doesn't need my worldview. I'm not a failure because of my worldview. I have my worldview because of my failure.

>Everything can be blamed on genetics, society and Chad.
And it is indeed to blame. So no reason to feel bad about blaming the real cause.
>>
>>37847879
that's not injustice, its just nature.

the fact that chads and Stacey feel hatred and contempt towards robots is injustice, the fact that robots can't catch a break is because of nature.
you can also blame your parents on this. for example my father married pudgy and stumpy woman and i got a good portion of her genes, now i have small hands,babyface and large hips because of my dad. which by the way is not a looker either.
so who is at fault here? no one. let the world circulate instead of trying to find causation
>>
>>37847734
I used to feel that way, but lately it has all started to feel futile. I don't know what to do with my life.
>>
>>37847933
Sure, if that's what works for you. I'm sure you would consider my view delusional, probably cucked. I still believe I am happier for it, and since life is finite, I'd rather be happy. Then again, there's a good chance you'd call me a Chad if we knew each other in real life.

I still wish you the best. I hope you find what you're looking for in life.
>>
>>37847989
And I hope you die a painful death. I'm honest.
>>
>>37847973
>so who is at fault here?
Normies. They decide that men with small hands and large hips are unattractive and treat them poorly for these things out of their control. They are at fault. Don't you apologize for them.
>>
>>37848005
That's fair. I don't expect nice words, especially after what you've explained about your view on the world. Best of luck, anon.
>>
>>37848019
>Charles Darwin conjectured that the male beard, as well as the hairlessness of humans compared to nearly all other mammals, were results of sexual selection. He reasoned that since the bodies of females are more nearly hairless, the loss of fur was due to sexual selection of females at a remote prehistoric time when males had overwhelming selective power, and that it nonetheless affected males due to genetic correlation between the sexes. He also hypothesized that contrasts in sexual selection acting along with natural selection were significant factors in the geographical differentiation in human appearance of some isolated groups, as he did not believe that natural selection alone provided a satisfactory answer.

you are repeating yourself.
the only people you should be angry at is your parents,school and government for hiding this information from you.
if normies knew the truth about their own nature, they wouldn't judge us so harshly
>>
>>37845470

Trying to gain weight. I know I can't change my mind but I can to a certain extent change my body.

178 cm and somewhere around 60kg (+- 2).

My plan:
half litre milk a day (250ml before sleep, after waking up)
5 meals a day (breakfast, 11am, lunch 2pm, 5pm, dinner 9pm)
Have also started doing some pushups in 10/8/6 sets (weak i know, but been focused on perfect form).

Unfortunately, I;m quite poor and can't afford whey powder.

Apart from that, my mind is still a clusterfuck.
>>
>>37848073
I know all this information. Point is, normies aren't like these animals who aren't to be blamed. They should be blamed. They are the ones who keep talking about taking responsibility for our lives, yet they can't take responsibility for their behavior.
>>
>>37848075
>around 60kg (+- 2).
how much calories do you eat every day?
>>
I think the Internet has fucked with our attention spans, has anyone else noticed this?
>>
1 thing that would prolly help everyone who visit this shithole the most would be replacing your internet/videogame addiction w something constructive that gives you a reward system like vidya and internet. Obviously these are the best besides maybe gambling but if you can get yourself off of these for a while and then attempt the new hobby or goal etc youll appreciate the reward more for each little milestone.
>>
>>37848075
Stay away from dairy products if you want to loose weight
>>
>>37848097
fair point. but you also must recognize that most people are dumb and don't seek the truth about life or themselves.
the smartest of humans existed in ancient Greece, we are only getting dumber as time goes on. be happy that you are the remaining few to see the truths about this world
>>
>>37848147
>60kg for 178cm
>wanting to lose weight
you're not very smart, are you?
>>
>>37848137
Yes i try not to binge on it but when i do my classwork suffers and cant pay attention in lecture at all. Im sure if you do it long enough it can do perminant damage
>>
>>37848110

Never counted, to be honest. I walk a lot. Around 10 km a day (home -> work, work -> 2nd work, 2nd work -> home).

I suppose right now I'm getting around 1200-1500k.

This is what i had today.
breakfast: 250ml milk, a toast, banana, and tea
11am: a croissant (~200 cals)
lunch: just rice :/
5pm: some peanuts
dinner: rice, chicken breast, 200g yogurt, and a slice of melon
before sleep: 250ml milk

>>37848147
You didn't even read the first sentence...
>>
File: sanicpepe.png (71KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
sanicpepe.png
71KB, 870x870px
Running is LITERALLY the Robot sport.

>You can do it alone
>Listen to music
>Greatly increase cardiovascular endurance
>Healthy as fuck
>Runners high feelsgoodman

It doesn't even matter if you do it on a treadmill or a local gym, it doesn't matter how long you do it- you'll always be improving.

>beginning of June
>couldn't even do a mile
>practice on treadmill, half a mile a day
>slowly bring it up
>one month later I can do a 5k without stopping

You have no excuse, Anon!
>>
>>37848149
You are dumb. They see the truths. They understand them. Somewhere deep down at least on instinctive level. Most people do.

But they ignore them. Nothing can be done about them, so they just take the easy way out. They ignore them and try to be happy about their life. You think their ignorance is random? No. It's calculated. It's been ingrained into our minds for years, because it works. It's a beneficial programming. We broke it and instead tried to come up with something better. But we never will. We will die unhappy. For being too cocky, for thinking we can come up with something better than billions of people have before us. We could have just not taken the red pill, but we did. And now we know. And we will never go back to not knowing. We fucked up.
>>
I'm trying constantly to improve myself. But improving the self can only take you so far. You also have to surround yourself with people who lift you up and treat you with respect.
>>
>>37848198
you won't get big with eating less than 2k calories. even the FDA recommends 2k calories for average person.
you are just giving your body the fuel it needs to have after workout, not more
>>
>>37845470
For me everything started with Mari Kondo's KonMari method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1-HMMX_NR8

the TL:DR: is that your environment is a product of your self, and your self is a product of your environment - so when you change your surroundings you change yourself and your habits and your outlook on life and way of thinking.

The method is essentially gathering all your shit in one big pile, holding it in your hands, and seeing whether or not you feel joy when holding it. If you do, keep and treasure that thing. If you don't, thank that thing for being in your life and then throw it away.

I've thrown out about 90% of what I own and reorganized everything and my room and a lot of my house no longer feels like I'm trapped and stuck in time with shitty memories from childhood and my teen years. I've lost 20 pounds, I have a normal sleeping habit, I figured out what I want to do in life, I'm actively looking for a job, I no longer use piss bottles, I brush my teeth everyday, I exercise everyday and eat healthy, I get along with my parents again, etc.

If you look at hoarders, they are almost always miserable. Their piles of trash are a manifestation of their psychological or emotional issues and vice-versa. A clear house, or room, is a clear mind.

This also applies, maybe even more importantly, to digital possessions. How cluttered is your computer's desktop? How many programs could you get rid of? How many unread e-mails do you have? How big is your Downloads folder? How do you have your pictures organized? Do you need all of them? etc.

>>37845567
Also this. This website is just a toxic pity party, worse than tumblr. I only come here after everything else is done for the day.
>>
>>37845470
But there's no such thing as choice.
>>
>>37848219
>you are just giving your body the fuel it needs to have after workout, not more

The problem is that I live alone, spend most of the day away, and am poor so I can't afford all those high calorie foods like oats, peanut butter, whey, energy bars, etc.
>>
>>37845470
Daily meditation.
Daily reading.
Daily exercise.
Daily cold showers.
Daily dieting.
Daily sleep schedule.

Those are the six habits I have been ingraining in my system for the past weeks, and it helped my mood tremendously. I finally feel like I amount to something in life. If nothing else, I improve a little every single day. My health has also increased tremendously.
>>
>>37848208
since IQ and intelligence goes hand in hand. so does wisdom and higher consciousness.
i believe that ignorance is literally foolishness. your honesty about yourself has nothing to do with the things you know. the redpill just doesn't register in a normie mind because he is not capable of receiving that information or simply too far off of what we call "miserable existence"
>>
Meditation has helped for me.

>>37848258
3 minutes a day is good enough to increase my attention span by a bit, I've moved on to 10 minutes per day.
>>
>>37845667

Excercise you fat faggot. That along with eating less will help you lose weight faster.
>>
>>37848229
That's interesting... I recently decided to at least turn my room into something respectable and mature. For the first time in my life I've managed to keep it clean and tidy. I also decided that the autism tier clothing was far too immature so I changed for jeans and plaid and I've felt more confident since. I basically swapped everything around me for more mature items and as a result I've felt more mature since.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll remember this.
>>
>>37848245

Anon peanut butter is cheap as fuck
>>
>>37848268
And I think you are underestimating normies. They can instinctively feel they shouldn't take the red pill. And for a good reason. Society conditions us to think this way and that is also for a good reason.

Normies could understand it, but they have the humility not to. They are smart in a way. Taking the good advice given to them by society. We on the other hand are dumb. We didn't take the advice. Pretending superiority doesn't change a damn thing.

Can I ask you, how old are you? How long have you been on /r9k/? Seeing your posts awfully reminds me of myself 5 years ago or so.
>>
>>37848270
I would say three minutes is quite little. Maybe if you're just starting out and find sitting still exceedingly challenging three minutes can get the habit started, but I would say ten properly starts increasing focus and willpower.

Longer is of course always better.
>>
>>37848245
CAN'T AFFORD OATS??
UWOT M8?
>>
>>37848313
Maybe in the states and first world countries.

>>37848371
I live in the balkans, and haven't been able to find oats anywhere.
>>
>>37847060
Man you really need to make an effort once and go do some exercise and see the sun. You're anemic af right now. Hopefully I can make someone life better for once.
>>
>>37848386
Jesus dude oats is so cheap it's given to cattle for food, and it's as basic a food as bread. How the fuck does any country not have simple oats?
>>
>>37848420
>given to cattle for food

That's the problem. They use it all for cattle and bread. I haven't found any in stores (at least not rolled oats). I should ask some farmers though.
>>
>>37845667
I went from 220 to 185 in the span of a year without dieting. You simply put more healthy food in your body than bad food, it's that simple. Find a vegetable that isn't disgusting and eat meals with that in it. For me it was broccoli, so the meal I would eat everyday was a broccoli and chicken meal with rice from a Chinese food place. And dont drink to much soda a little bit every day is fine
>>
File: 1481351934290.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>get angry at myself for being a brainlet
>don't understand Science, Math, Engineering etc
>I am stupid as fuck have to carry a calculator to do grocery shopping, tried to build a shelf and broke both my knees etc
>decide I need to improve my skills
>start visiting the library and reading very simple Math and Science textbooks
>literally the ones made for children
>get excited at everything
>amazed to see all this stuff and it is interesting
>finally learnt how to use brackets in sums
>was really progressing quite nicely
>one day I am sitting quietly and reading a childrens Geography textbook
>some little fucking kid like 10 years old comes in with his roastie mother
>'mommy I need that book the one the man has'
>I look up and smile nervously
>''haha well maybe if your cute mother comes and paddles in my river basin haha you can have the book'
>she doesn't laugh
>goes to fetch the librarian
>I throw the book at the little kid and manage to escape
>haven't gone bak

I am fucking stupid
>>
File: 1497923362928.jpg (229KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497923362928.jpg
229KB, 768x1024px
guys, i scored. if you see your self improvement involved with sex, hear me out. i kept trying to give her my whole cock but it was too long (im a pencil dick), she just rode the head really fast, which is effectively 1.5 inches, 2 max. im generally shit in every other aspect but my dick. posture and a fitting haircut help boost me up however. there is some stuff out there you cannot help, so for those who are not mgtow:

IMPORTANT PSA FOR DICKLETS
dicklets out there, in regards to making sure a girl will like sex with you, find one who likes cowgirl.

IMPORTANT PSA FOR MANLETS
you can comfortably kiss, finger, and play with a girls tits at the same time. this will drive them crazy
>>
>>37848312
>I also decided that the autism tier clothing was far too immature so I changed for jeans and plaid and I've felt more confident since.

haha yeah that too. I used to own and wear nothing but baggy camo pants and band shirts and oversized graphic hoodies, skater shoes, Affliction hats with skulls on it, etc..

I got better fitting clothes and plain white tees and normal shirts and that also helped. I also cleaned up my hair and facial hair. When you look good you feel good, and when you look like shit you feel like shit.
>>
>>37848658
I kek'd, thanks anon

>15 minutes ago I had a quick cry
>>
>>37848658
>>37848658
hahaha good larp
>>
>>37848203
I disagree with all of this. Running is awful. My progress is slow to non-existent, but I keep trying anyway.
>>
try to find a hobby which requires your brain
>>
>>37845470
stay awake until 2 am. then make a list of things that interest you, or questions that have nagged you. develop a plan of answering those questions. do not account for fear when developing those plans.
>>
>>37848757
biking is a lot more comfy. You can cover great distances with minimal effort and that's a lot more mentally stimulating than running around the same streets everyday.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37848797
>stay awake until 2 am.

So go to bed 2 hours earlier than I normally would?
>>
File: 1497972490113.jpg (77KB, 1244x702px) Image search: [Google]
1497972490113.jpg
77KB, 1244x702px
>>37848203
>tfw can't run/walk because of achilles tendonitis

JUST
>>
>>37845667
yes, literally download my fitness pal and count your calories. It doesn't really matter what you eat just stay under the calorie limit and you'll lose weight
>>
i can't improve as i am a failure
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.